forum

Christmas☆Queue 2020 (Mapper's & Modder's Call!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
qwt
Last christmas I had to go the ER maybe with cyux89cioasdisuioudsaio modding queue I wont
aiq
padoru
Gero
I'm in.
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
fvrex
pog
RioAl
Nice~

Then i want to ask something about avatar stuff.
So we must changed our profile picture right with either one of those template (hat or beard) right?
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Yes! Or if you have other christmas hat avatar (like the one I have) it's also OK!
Mortem
👀
enneya
wow nice
Adinda
Good
Asphiee
Adinda speed ranking 2 christmas set pogs
convoySC
I want a long padoru please
sebas2001
Estoy dentro
I am in
Narrative
:o
Shinsekai-
i'll join :3 to taiko
wonjae
yo
kfc nugget
nice
Gordon123
Hooo
SadEgg
>.>
OneShotFox
Do we have to have the Christmas avatar now?? It’s November
Plugin
pls let me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
wanna mod and map
Dangaard
Wow, I can't believe this Queue has become a real osu tradition by now. You're awesome, guys!

For the sake of nostalgia, here is the first banner from the early Christmas Queues:
qwt

Dangaard wrote:

Wow, I can't believe this Queue has become a real osu tradition by now. You're awesome, guys!

For the sake of nostalgia, here is the first banner from the early Christmas Queues:
osu
Blitzifyyy
osu
enneya
osu gaming
Asphiee

Dangaard wrote:

Hey pops, an admirer here!
-m1nor-
>.<
Noffy

Dangaard wrote:

omg it's the OG <3!!! The Christmas Queue has always been one of my favorite yearly events so helping to manage it the past few has been a real pleasure :D
- Biia
pog osu
Lazulie
Christmas :D
xtrem3x
(-w-)/*
gothicwvlff
i got the santa hat in my avatar and i have a question. does the map have to have a christmas skin or can the song and bg just be christmas themed
MyLonelyAlpaca
Yes
Noffy
The site is now open! You can find the link in the OP post :)
Narrative
pog
Lust

Dangaard wrote:

Feels like yesterday when I hosted the five year anniversary queue... and here we are five years later with the tenth, brings a tear to the eye :’)

Good luck to all!
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
:o
osugarrett713
i'm in
nekodex - carol of the circles anyone?
Hamilton
hino michiru kono heya sotto toki wo matsu yo
astronickad
I JOIN
show more