forum

[CLOSED] mint’s modding queue 2020 v2 (osu!mania NM, M4M)

posted
Total Posts
show more
FAMoss
Mod type (NM, M4M): NM
Song metadata (Artist - Title):
Sota Fujimori - Mother Ship (Camellia's "KABOOOOOOOM!!" Remix)
Drain time: 6:32
Keycount: 4K and 7K but 4K then
Difficulties you want modded: 4K marathon
Going for rank?: Yes
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): regular

Describe your map in two sentences: sv saberpepe, heavy marathon map. probably unsycns and inconsistent at some layers. wanted to see through to SV.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1072867
Asphiee
Song metadata (Artist - Title): ChamJam - Clover Wish (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:26
Keycount: - 4K only -
Difficulties you want modded: NM HD
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): Deluxe

Describe your map in two sentences: Very Cute

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1169658#osu/2452006
Xnery

epic man 2 wrote:

Describe your map in two sentences: When I came across HP's Featured Artist listing I was listening to the tracks that were on there and came across 'Jelly', which I liked so I mapped it the next day and drew my own background for it on MS Paint (Satirical purposes, as usual). I then said that if someone DTs my Jelly map and gets almost an SS on it then i'll go ranked with it; this was until I started seeing about 5 more maps of the same song uploaded and also going for ranked so I just mapped a beginner difficulty for the map and uploaded. The Wobbly difficulty came later but what I need to do is to buff the difficulty to at least 2* and under 2.5*, if you can help me do so that will mean a lot to me, thanks.
this is quite the long 2 sentences
Topic Starter
-mint-

Xnery wrote:

epic man 2 wrote:

Describe your map in two sentences: When I came across HP's Featured Artist listing I was listening to the tracks that were on there and came across 'Jelly', which I liked so I mapped it the next day and drew my own background for it on MS Paint (Satirical purposes, as usual). I then said that if someone DTs my Jelly map and gets almost an SS on it then i'll go ranked with it; this was until I started seeing about 5 more maps of the same song uploaded and also going for ranked so I just mapped a beginner difficulty for the map and uploaded. The Wobbly difficulty came later but what I need to do is to buff the difficulty to at least 2* and under 2.5*, if you can help me do so that will mean a lot to me, thanks.
I hope this can be an example of exactly what *not* to do here - sending a paragraph of rambling with information that is of literally no use to me as a modder.

I'm trying to get a sense of your insight in mapping, not your map's trivial backstory.
big z11
Song metadata (Artist - Title): cYsmix - Fright March
Drain time: 2:35
Difficulties you want modded: Easy/Iseng's Normal/Scary
Going for rank?: yes
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): Regular

Describe your map in two sentences:boring hybrid map

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1012496#mania/2119210
epic man 2

-mint- wrote:

Xnery wrote:

epic man 2 wrote:

I hope this can be an example of exactly what *not* to do here - sending a paragraph of rambling with information that is of literally no use to me as a modder.

I'm trying to get a sense of your insight in mapping, not your map's trivial backstory.
Ohh, sorry about it. I just didn't know how things should be like in this column when I saw it.

If this is about insights then I don't really know what to say other than I try to make my maps fun to play.
Ery
Dessert
Matthewwwwww
Song metadata Owl City - Shooting Star [Short Ver.]
Drain time: 1:39
Keycount: - 4K
Difficulties you want modded: All 3 if possible

Describe your map in two sentences: I've been getting into mania mapping recently and I really like this map, it was fun to map and is fun to play :D
Topic Starter
-mint-

Matthewwwwww wrote:

Song metadata Owl City - Shooting Star [Short Ver.]
Drain time: 1:39
Keycount: - 4K
Difficulties you want modded: All 3 if possible

Describe your map in two sentences: I've been getting into mania mapping recently and I really like this map, it was fun to map and is fun to play :D
...no link?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ayy o/

Song metadata (Artist - Title): Hachito - Floating
Drain time: 2:28
Keycount: 4K
Difficulties you want modded: any, but the 3 top diffs if possible
Going for rank?: yep
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): deluxe

Describe your map in two sentences: Some experimental stuff that involves jacks and LNs patterns that aren't in the ranked section yet (also the song genre isn't in the ranked section too). The last diff has a concept that is related to drunkeness (if u want to read more about it, the map description has it detailed ^^)b )

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1101599#mania/2301343

Thx!
Fuuyu
chocomint, good, nice. Hi

Song metadata (Artist - Title): ginkiha - Paved Garden
Drain time: 1:43
Difficulties you want modded: all 3 if possible?

Describe your map in two sentences: its very ginkiha ngl

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1179034#mania/2458699
loveheerin
Song metadata (Artist - Title): DJ YOSHITAKA - Evans
Drain time: 1:43
Difficulties you want modded: As much as you want

Describe your map in two sentences: It's my first ranked map challenge! I don't think there is a proper bitmap, so I want to make it myself!

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1210609#mania/2520252
Topic Starter
-mint-
Closing for Batch 1.

Based on the number of requests alone, here are the stats for how many I plan on accepting, waitlisting, and rejecting; which ones I haven't decided yet.

NM           10
   ACCEPT     3
   WAITLIST   2
   REJECT     5
M4M           1
   ACCEPT     1
   WAITLIST   0
   REJECT     0

TOTAL        11
   ACCEPT     4
   WAITLIST   2
   REJECT     5

I will decide which maps to accept, waitlist, or reject shortly. The most updated status will be shown on the sheet.

ESTIMATED TIME OF COMPLETION: 6 days
Topic Starter
-mint-
surprise, opening for 30 minutes.

all maps sent in this time will be accepted
Davvy
Song metadata (Artist - Title): Thank You Scientist - Chromology
Drain time: 9:41
Keycount: 4k
Difficulties you want modded: Chromicles
Going for rank?: In the future

Describe your map in two sentences: Wanted to try a new style with this, LNs are mostly based around contrast between individual instruments. It's really long and has many different sections of varying skillsets.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1203542#mania/2506167 (ignore the missing saxophone + trumpet solo around the 1 minute mark, still not entirely sure how I want to map it as I want to go for maximum contrast)
fvrex
Song metadata (Artist - Title): toby fox - Snowy
Drain time: 1:39 or 1:42 idk
Difficulties you want modded: any
Going for rank?: um duh, i've screamed about it all the time in vc

Describe your map in two sentences: my map is pretty beginner-friendly to start players off, hence why the easy difficulty is <1*. it's a calm song pretty much only consisting of piano lol. (also i'm here for the 30 minute mod) 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

URL to your map: beatmapsets/972340/
RED POCKET
Song metadata (Artist - Title): Xtrullor - Supernova
Drain time: 4:43
Difficulties you want modded: i love geometry dash
Going for rank: loved, not sure if it's rankable
Mod quality type: deluxe

Describe your map in two sentences: Hard technical stream map with minijacks mapped to some geometry dash song. Lots of minijacks and rolls

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1174891#mania/2450599
RomanianAlex
wow such a rare occasion

Song metadata (Artist - Title): Kobaryo - Yura Yura Sweet Genocide [feat. t+pazolite]
Drain time: 3:29
Difficulties you want modded: the one with "NEW + NO SV" in its name
Going for rank?: i don't think so
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): deluxe, i'd really like to see some different approaches on what could be done with this song/map :3

Describe your map in two sentences: Pretty streamy map, with lots of bursts, made it to test my mapping capabilities at the time. Looking for different approaches/opinions on it to better understand stuff about mapping.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1157863#mania/2416414

Thank you! :3
Topic Starter
-mint-
30 minutes are up!
flowl
Hi this is my first beatmap so i'd love the help

Mod type: NM
Song metadata: Qingshui, zhuo liu - WANGXIAN
Drain time: 3:39
Difficulties you want modded: normal
Going for rank?: yes but im having trouble with hitsounds at the moment
Mod quality type: regular

Describe your map in two sentences: mostly regular circles, the genre is novelty. I am a complete beginner and am having trouble with hitsounds at the moment ;;

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1207062#osu/2513702
Topic Starter
-mint-

flowl wrote:

Hi this is my first beatmap so i'd love the help

Mod type: NM
Song metadata: Qingshui, zhuo liu - WANGXIAN
Drain time: 3:39
Difficulties you want modded: normal
Going for rank?: yes but im having trouble with hitsounds at the moment
Mod quality type: regular

Describe your map in two sentences: mostly regular circles, the genre is novelty. I am a complete beginner and am having trouble with hitsounds at the moment ;;

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1207062#osu/2513702
Standard map... also I'm closed