forum

[CLOSED] mint’s modding queue 2020 v2 (osu!mania NM, M4M)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-mint-

QUEUE STATUS

Open - I am currently taking requests; I will look at all requests.
Conditional - I will only look at M4M requests.
Closed - I am not taking requests; any request you post now will not be looked at.
Hiatus - I am taking a break from modding.

POST FORMAT

Copy this for NM request
Mod type (NM, M4M): NM
Song metadata (Artist - Title): 
Drain time: 
Keycount: - 4K only -
Difficulties you want modded: 
Going for rank?: 
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): 

Describe your map in two sentences: 

URL to your map: 

Copy this for M4M request
Mod type (NM, M4M): M4M
Map you will mod: 
Drain time: 
Keycount: 
Difficulties you want modded: 
Going for rank?: 
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): 
Sides (hitsounds, tags, metadata): 

Describe your map in two sentences: 

URL to your map: 

EXTRA INFO

GD information
If you would like a GD from me, please PM me instead.
I only take these requests from certain people.

Selection information
  1. I take maps in batches; every time I open the queue, it starts a new batch.
  2. In each batch, I take three to five maps to mod, which go under "Accepted".
  3. Most maps will be put under "Waitlist", which means they will be put to the side, and after a full cycle, the maps will be considered in the next batch.
  4. If, for instance, the request did not follow the rules, the map will go under "Rejected", which means the mapper will have to submit another request.
  5. If a map has been put in "Waitlist" status after four batches, it will immediately go to "Rejected".
  6. If your maps are put under "Rejected" 3 times, you will be blacklisted. You will not be able to request to me for 6 months.
  7. I am able to blacklist people for other reasons for as long as I deem necessary, and I am not required to state those reasons.
  8. After each batch I will make a post listing the status of each map. In this post, I will put next to every waitlisted map how many times it has been waitlisted.

Blacklist
Currently empty.

Thank you for visiting my modding queue!
❤️ Happy mapping! ❤️
guden
hi mint hi mint hi mint hit mint himtni athimnt

Mod type (NM, M4M): M4M
Map you will mod: farewell to today
Song metadata (Artist - Title): Camellia - flying in the flow of deep-sea
Drain time: 5:17
Keycount: 4k
Difficulties you want modded: abyssal-current
Going for rank?: yes
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): regular
Sides (hitsounds, tags, metadata): no food

Describe your map in two sentences: Kinda a inverse-y LN tech map with emphasis on the wub wub wubs(?). It also has minijacks for some of the percussion and I try to combine rice and LN throughout the map.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1206906#mania/2513456
McEndu
Hi mint hi mint hi mint

Song metadata (Artist - Title): xi - FREEDOM DiVE
Drain time: 2:19
Keycount: 4K
Difficulties you want modded: GRAVITY
Going for rank?: No but would try to follow RC

Describe your map in two sentences: Definitely not a pp map. Following the arp primarily.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1209825

Last heard song: xi - Aragami (in case you still require it)
Thanks in advance
Livium
Hi! pog
I would m4m but im bad at modding :(
Also just seeing if u would accept this

Song metadata (Artist - Title): Terashima Takuma - Meguru Mono (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:28
Difficulties you want modded: Any diff

Describe your map in two sentences: An anime map that is mapped to percussion and vocals. The song is from "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" and hitsounds aren't finished yet (seeing if FAMoss will do hitsounds).

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1210663#mania/2520339

Thanks in advance!
epic man 2
Song metadata (Artist - Title): Hyper Potions Ft. MYLK - Jelly
Drain time: 2:49
Difficulties you want modded: All, but you can pick the ones you want to mod if you want.
Going for rank?: Yes
Mod quality type: Regular

Describe your map in two sentences: When I came across HP's Featured Artist listing I was listening to the tracks that were on there and came across 'Jelly', which I liked so I mapped it the next day and drew my own background for it on MS Paint (Satirical purposes, as usual). I then said that if someone DTs my Jelly map and gets almost an SS on it then i'll go ranked with it; this was until I started seeing about 5 more maps of the same song uploaded and also going for ranked so I just mapped a beginner difficulty for the map and uploaded. The Wobbly difficulty came later but what I need to do is to buff the difficulty to at least 2* and under 2.5*, if you can help me do so that will mean a lot to me, thanks.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1196609#mania/2492791

destroy my maps thanks sorry if this is too much to ask for
Ultra_Rotten
Would do M4M but I feel I need a bit more mapping knowledge in order to give out good mods to others, sorry. Thank you.

Song metadata (Artist - Title): Dj Genki vs Gram - Einherjar Joker
Drain time: 2:15
Difficulties you want modded: Past / Present / Future / Kel's Valhalla
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): Regular

Describe your map in two sentences: I find it to be a very power heavy chart which I think fits for the tone of the song and the Arcaea chart as well. It has a big following of the kicks and contains jumpstreams, some jacks, and can be, for lack of a better word, trilly at times.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1127094#mania/2387991
FAMoss
Sota Fujimori - Mother Ship (Camellia's "KABOOOOOOOM!!" Remix)
Drain time: 6:32
Keycount: 4K and 7K but 4K then
Difficulties you want modded: 4K marathon

Describe your map in two sentences: sv saberpepe, heavy marathon map. probably unsycns and inconsistent at some layers. wanted to see through to SV.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1072867
Asphiee
Song metadata (Artist - Title): ChamJam - Clover Wish (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:26
Difficulties you want modded: NM HD
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): Deluxe

Describe your map in two sentences: Very Cute

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1169658#osu/2452006
Xnery

epic man 2 wrote:

Describe your map in two sentences: When I came across HP's Featured Artist listing I was listening to the tracks that were on there and came across 'Jelly', which I liked so I mapped it the next day and drew my own background for it on MS Paint (Satirical purposes, as usual). I then said that if someone DTs my Jelly map and gets almost an SS on it then i'll go ranked with it; this was until I started seeing about 5 more maps of the same song uploaded and also going for ranked so I just mapped a beginner difficulty for the map and uploaded. The Wobbly difficulty came later but what I need to do is to buff the difficulty to at least 2* and under 2.5*, if you can help me do so that will mean a lot to me, thanks.
this is quite the long 2 sentences
Topic Starter
-mint-

Xnery wrote:

epic man 2 wrote:

I hope this can be an example of exactly what *not* to do here - sending a paragraph of rambling with information that is of literally no use to me as a modder.

I'm trying to get a sense of your insight in mapping, not your map's trivial backstory.
big z11
Song metadata (Artist - Title): cYsmix - Fright March
Drain time: 2:35
Difficulties you want modded: Easy/Iseng's Normal/Scary

Describe your map in two sentences:boring hybrid map

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1012496#mania/2119210
epic man 2

-mint- wrote:

Xnery wrote:

epic man 2 wrote:

I hope this can be an example of exactly what *not* to do here - sending a paragraph of rambling with information that is of literally no use to me as a modder.

I'm trying to get a sense of your insight in mapping, not your map's trivial backstory.
Ohh, sorry about it. I just didn't know how things should be like in this column when I saw it.

If this is about insights then I don't really know what to say other than I try to make my maps fun to play.
Ery
Dessert
Matthewwwwww
Song metadata Owl City - Shooting Star [Short Ver.]
Drain time: 1:39
Keycount: - 4K
Difficulties you want modded: All 3 if possible

Describe your map in two sentences: I've been getting into mania mapping recently and I really like this map, it was fun to map and is fun to play :D
Topic Starter
-mint-

Matthewwwwww wrote:

Song metadata Owl City - Shooting Star [Short Ver.]
Drain time: 1:39
Keycount: - 4K
Difficulties you want modded: All 3 if possible

Describe your map in two sentences: I've been getting into mania mapping recently and I really like this map, it was fun to map and is fun to play :D
...no link?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ayy o/

Song metadata (Artist - Title): Hachito - Floating
Drain time: 2:28
Difficulties you want modded: any, but the 3 top diffs if possible
Going for rank?: yep
Mod quality type (express, regular, deluxe): deluxe

Describe your map in two sentences: Some experimental stuff that involves jacks and LNs patterns that aren't in the ranked section yet (also the song genre isn't in the ranked section too). The last diff has a concept that is related to drunkeness (if u want to read more about it, the map description has it detailed ^^)b )

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1101599#mania/2301343

Thx!
Fuuyu
chocomint, good, nice. Hi

Song metadata (Artist - Title): ginkiha - Paved Garden
Drain time: 1:43
Difficulties you want modded: all 3 if possible?

Describe your map in two sentences: its very ginkiha ngl

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1179034#mania/2458699
loveheerin
Song metadata (Artist - Title): DJ YOSHITAKA - Evans
Drain time: 1:43
Difficulties you want modded: As much as you want

Describe your map in two sentences: It's my first ranked map challenge! I don't think there is a proper bitmap, so I want to make it myself!

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1210609#mania/2520252
Topic Starter
-mint-
Closing for Batch 1.

Based on the number of requests alone, here are the stats for how many I plan on accepting, waitlisting, and rejecting; which ones I haven't decided yet.

NM           10
   ACCEPT     3
   WAITLIST   2
   REJECT     5
M4M           1
   ACCEPT     1
   WAITLIST   0
   REJECT     0

TOTAL        11
   ACCEPT     4
   WAITLIST   2
   REJECT     5

I will decide which maps to accept, waitlist, or reject shortly. The most updated status will be shown on the sheet.

ESTIMATED TIME OF COMPLETION: 6 days
Topic Starter
-mint-
surprise, opening for 30 minutes.

all maps sent in this time will be accepted
Davvy
Song metadata (Artist - Title): Thank You Scientist - Chromology
Drain time: 9:41
Keycount: 4k
Difficulties you want modded: Chromicles
Going for rank?: In the future

Describe your map in two sentences: Wanted to try a new style with this, LNs are mostly based around contrast between individual instruments. It's really long and has many different sections of varying skillsets.

URL to your map: beatmapsets/1203542#mania/2506167 (ignore the missing saxophone + trumpet solo around the 1 minute mark, still not entirely sure how I want to map it as I want to go for maximum contrast)
show more