OT Presidential Election 2020 - First Phase

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

OT President election 2020

~First phase~

Greetings, all OT denizens!

Welcome to the yearly OT presidential election thread.
It's been a year since the historical day of our first OT presidential election, and this year we wish to replicate and improve on the successes of the previous year.
I - Tad Fibonacci, have again been entrusted with the honor of hosting this year's election.
I would like to thank all denizens for their support and President Achromalia for his service to OT.

I'd like to humbly welcome all denizens to participate on this year's election, whether to vote or to start their own presidential campaign.

This election will proceed in three phases:

Phase one:
Is the current phase, after this announcement any potential Presidential candidates will register here.
Anyone can register to become a presidential candidate. The only requirement is that you're an OT denizen and isn't a criminal under the OT law.
The registration form must contain certain information that will be listed further down in the announcement.
Other than the required information, the candidates can share whatever information that they think would help them in the campaign. You are encouraged to be creative, but any kind of bribery or attack on any specific individual are strictly forbidden and will be immediately disqualified for election.
The registration form will also serve as your campaign speech so additional information other than the required is recommended.
This phase will last for a week. After the time limit, no other registration form will be accepted.

Phase two:
Will start after all potential candidates had been registered. In this stage, the Presidential candidates will be summoned to the 'OT President election 2020 - Second phase' thread where they will have to answer questions that have been given to them prior by OT denizens. Any candidates that doesn't show up in this stage or would take too long to show up will be disqualified and the election will continue with the remaining candidates.
Candidates whom fail to answer any questions will be disqualified.
If you have questions for the candidates, please feel free to send them to my mail box and I will select the most prominent questions for them to answer.
All questions must be sent to me either through the new site chat or the legacy mail box if you want those questions to be answered and debated by the candidates.
Note that not all sent questions will be chosen for the candidates to answer. Questions that are irrelevant will be disregarded.
Questions can be asked anonymously, your name will not be revealed if you do not wish for them to be.

Phase three:
Will start shortly after the 2nd phase is finished. In this stage, voting will be open for all of OT denizens.
Each denizen will be able to cast one vote, even the Presidential candidates so they can vote for themselves if they so wish.
Denizens whom voted must confirm their vote on the 'OT Presidential Election 2020 - Third Phase' thread.
Each voter will be provided with a unique voting token after they've voted. Once the results are announced, the tokens must also be present in the released voting statistics.
Voting will be open for 7 days and the person with the highest amount of votes will win the election.
Candidates are allowed to make further campaign speeches on the 'OT President election 2020 - Third phase' thread or they can start their own Campaign thread. (Example: "Peppy for president 2020", "Peppy's presidential campaign 2020" etc)

Registration form and campaign rules

The registration form must contain the following to be considered valid:
- Introductions. (Username, position in OT, which OT generation are you from, etc.)
- Reasons of registration.
- Past experiences on OT. (Can be anything you did on OT, pick the ones that are most impressive.)
- Your vision for OT as President.

Rules through out the election:
- Buying votes or bribery is not allowed, anyone found violated will be disqualified immediately.
- Any one should only get to vote once, you can vote for anyone you like, even yourself. But anyone using clones to further their votes will be disqualified.
- Anyone who uses clones to spam votes on another candidate to disqualify them will be arrested by the OT Police and will be disqualified if they are one of the Presidential candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to cooperate in any circumstances for any reason.
- Be respectful, you are allowed to criticize other denizens/candidates but any personal attack under malicious intent are not acceptable and will be punished accordingly.
- Candidates in violation of the mentioned rules will be disqualified. (May take several violations, based on the severity of said violation)

List of registered candidates

- Ashton
- Zain Sugieres
- abraker
- samX500
- Keremaru
- KatouMegumi
Ashton
My name is Ashton I’m from 4th gen and I am a denizen. I used to be apart of the ot parliament. I was tried in court but have not been convicted.

I’m registering because I’m an amazing person and OT needs an amazing president.

Y’all already know I’m one of the top contributors, the list of stuff I’ve done that has positively impacted OT. Would be simply too long.

Like last time I just want power, because I deserve it.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Ashton's registration form confirmed.
Zain Sugieres
- Introductions. (Username, position in OT, which OT generation are you from, etc.)

Zain Sugieres

- Reasons of registration.

so people can wast e their votes on me once again

- Past experiences on OT. (Can be anything you did on OT, pick the ones that are most impressive.)

lol.

- Your vision for OT as President

xd my vision is perfect tho dont need no glasses
abraker
I'm abraker, from ye fag generation. Yes *that* generation that partook in the historic OT Civil War.

I declare my candidacy so that I can steal other candidates' votes. They don't deserve them votes.

Idk what I did, but I did too much

Everybody knows my vision for OT: Quality threads @ 20/20 hindsight!
samX500
I am samX500 from the 7th generation.

I shall candidate for the OT presidency so that I can modernise OT as a denizen of the newer generation.

I haven't made a lot of thread here in OT, and that is because I only post thread of the highest quality.

My vision for OT is a modern one, where lazy thread are left to the dust and where quality thread gets promoted.
keremaru
hi i'm kere of the fag era, though i came at the very end; just after abraker's discovery of the day of death

i'm run for presidency bc it sound fun
if not then i can self-impeach c:
i have supported this community from the very beginning of my osu career, serving as a noob in my early stages and transitioning into a member of the fine welcoming committee here at ot
as a temporary member of fg (for some time), i understand the intricacies of headline ot and the demographic approach we intend to reach on a subatomic level
i have proven myself as an above average genius, predicting several key events in my lifetime on ot.
as such, i believe that i am a worthy candidate of the second presidential title for OT.

tl;dr vote ninja psychic kere 2020
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Zain Sugieres, abraker, SamX500 and Keremaru registration forms accepted.
KatouMegumi
Well I am KatouMegumi, otherwise known as "Fizzn" and "fizzn1"

I would like to run for OT presidency to popularize R.O.S. abraker's research into Denizen Serraionga's portals.

My notable appearances on "OT" would be starting the old forum nuking rants and "The current state of OT" series of threads - short reports of major situations happening in OT, in smaller scale than now defunct "ot!news".

I see myself giving proper danger ratings and classification of portals.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
KatouMegumi's registration form accepted.
levesterz
i want to run the OT preyseedentsee. i can do uhhgood thing and stuff and dont @ d syame thymr , i uhh do stuff in oooooo tea making some tea uuhh stuff and stuff thingy .
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

levesterz wrote:

i want to run the OT preyseedentsee. i can do uhhgood thing and stuff and dont @ d syame thymr , i uhh do stuff in oooooo tea making some tea uuhh stuff and stuff thingy .

Hello, please provide additional information for your registration form to be valid.

You are missing the following:

- Introductions.
- Your past experience on OT.
ColdTooth
Westonini

ColdTooth wrote:

Nuuskamuikkunen
o shit, hope nobody discovers I sold lemonade in CTB multiplayer.
Ashton
Lets start phase 2 tomorrow

There will be no more applications after that.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

Lets start phase 2 tomorrow

There will be no more applications after that.

Hello Ashton,

Thank you for providing your feed back.
Although it is true that it's unlikely anyone else will register in the remaining time, the registration window has already been decided upon and altering it now would have a negative impact.

I suggest you use the remaining time to spread your ideals and maybe start speeches about your campaign.
Thank you for your patience.
KnightPerfect
And I am late again.
KatouMegumi
I would like to resign from presidential candidacy.
Time to shitpost at FG again.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Candidate KatouMegumi resigned from the election.
show more