forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
Yeah, Nintendo Power is out, sorry about that. They did get a win, though! And it was quite a landslide.

Achromalia wrote:

remember to actually vote!

Yes, and remember to Vote Responsibly! Don't vote for the character or the lore, but vote for their source list based on what you would like to hear more of!
Achromalia
the lore's still good though.
johnmedina999
Oh, you bet!

MissingNo. is so wholesome, he's trying his best to resolve the Snake/Rhythm Masters argument. He turned himself into Snake and apologized to RM on his behalf. He ended up losing his cool, though, and glitching the entire room up.

I just thought I should mention that next year, VaVr (a SiIva-like fan channel) is ending early next year. They have good rips like this one. It's sad, but oh well. Farewell.

Achromalia
oof :c
johnmedina999

This is why I voted Dr. R! I'm glad we're getting Puyo Puyo rips even after he got outed. I love the Puyo Puyo Tsu soundtrack, and this arrangement is great!

Edit: oh yeah, I'm done with finals for today. Last batch is on Tuesday. It feels good to be free for a while.
Achromalia
d6j
samX500
biribiri
pentaqola
kiwi
Achromalia
46j
johnmedina999
DJ Professor K is sporting his Jet Set Radio Future white hair this year, and you can tell the difference in the victory themes as well. The KFAD victory theme has a more natural sound while the KFAD2 victory theme uses distorted electric guitars. It also uses samples from JSRF music, such as the "understand the concept of love" sample. In fact, the whole victory theme reminds me of "The Concept of Love" by Naganuma due to the heavy distorted guitar.

KFAD victory theme:

KFAD2 victory theme (starts at 0:15):

I really like this touch.

Also I would like to post probably the first song of the tournament, a song that came out before it started. It's really good! ^_^

I'm bored.
samX500
to bed
Achromalia
my dad wants me to make royalty free bgm for his future youtube channel. it's about girls, obviously.

sigh.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Aa
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

my dad wants me to make royalty free bgm for his future youtube channel. it's about girls, obviously.

sigh.

Dang.
pentaqola
kiwis
Achromalia
cp5
johnmedina999
Man, house radio just got done playing this song, it was amazing.

And then right after, they played this banger as well.

Man, good shit.

Midnight edit: I am sad to report that the rest of the show was not as good as this song. Still really good though.

Just searching up these songs game me some amazing remixes and alternate versions which are bangers as well!

Achromalia
...had a pretty serious talk with a friend of mine.

his life's... fairly tragic. i gave him some advice and referred him to something i think can help him.

i hope he'll be okay.
johnmedina999
I hope your advice goes well for him.
pentaqola
gonna be honest... it is extremely sad that people around us could be suffering, and we aren't aware or can't help much for goodness sake...

samX500
time for euphonium practice
pentaqola
█▓▒░
Topic Starter
abraker
ffvv
johnmedina999
Breaking news: tournament is cancelled, Sans wins KDAF2!

Voting is open for Loser's matches!

Achromalia
mariya v missingno, here we go!
johnmedina999
Achromalia
struggling with making music.
Topic Starter
abraker
featured artist when- owh wate

... pls make moar
Achromalia
i'll hopefully be releasing something this month, so no need to worry.

i just suck at time management, really.

- - -

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCKKKKK YESSSSS

to think the day would never come. frankly the classic green hill section is a bit mediocre, but apparently that was just a farce-- THAT FUCKING MIDDLE SECTION. that was damn enjoyable.

- - -

EDIT 2: JOOOHNNN GET OVER HEREEE

DJK JUST FUCKING THREW HIMSELF INTO MY TOP 4 MAINS, KNOCKING OUT PAPYRUS WITH THIS SHIT:

DJK > L&D.
johnmedina999
YES! It's the mashup we've all been waiting for! Sonic.exe mashup!

And yeah, I agree with you, the middle section was great! The green hill section was needed for the Sonic.exe tie-in, but the real crowning jewel was in the middle. Great rip!

Also another DJPK rip!

I've never played Bionicle, but this rip is starting to grow on me.
Achromalia
6 days until i plan to release this song.
johnmedina999
Oh shit! Can't wait to hear it!
pentaqola
this is wholesome
johnmedina999

This is actually the first city pop song I listened to. I heard it on a webm on /wsg/ about two years before the Plastic Love video was uploaded.
Achromalia
also going to a friend's birthday party today.
johnmedina999
I hope you have fun!

Also sorry, I didn't see your edited post, hehe.

Yeah, the DJPK rip is great! There's a Sonic Rush Adventure sample thrown in there as well. I hope this is enough to get people voting for K!
samX500
going to my job's christmass party.
johnmedina999
Nice! I've never been to a corporate party, bur I wish you well! Have fun.
pentaqola
johnmedina999
I'm bored :(

I can't listen to music where I'm at and I'm just standing outside. There's nothing to do.

There are about five people wearing kilts and playing Scotland the Brave on bagpipes, though.
show more