posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
-.- changed
Sakura
Dont forget to change the thread title as well =P
Edit: I forgot something, you have 3 .osb files on your song folder, kill the extra ones
Edit 2: Ok have your bubble back
Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
changed -.-"
ziin

Sakura Hana wrote:

1) viewtopic.php?p=562474#p562474 Yeah peppy did say that artists should be consistent with the ranked maps
osuplayer111 uses "Mami Kawada"

Sakura Hana wrote:

3) As much as you argue that is the correct artist, we had the same exact discussion before about Falcom Sound Team, because the ones getting ranked were the wrong ones, but as i said, peppy said that the artist should be kept the same for consistency. and both "No buts!" ranked maps are using Kawada Mami.
this further emphasizes that peppy or some other admin needs to make a post like this. I don't care which way, so long as it's the same in all cases. Also, osz2 needs to come out so that ranked maps can be changed easier.
Lunah_old
Did you really Popped this for the order of name and surname? 0.0.. ROFL

btw :

Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
omg... should full upload another time for removing the two osb =.="
Edit: Ended
Derekku
Fixed a couple things via irc including insane having a different offset than the others and that new combo spinner bug.

Ranked! (Sorry for all the trouble)
KanaRin
oh yeah, Gratz!
Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
Thank!
for the help too!
Lunah_old
Gratz
Faust
Sakura Hanananana saves the community from the banes of inconsistency yet again !

You are my hero!
Firo Prochainezo

Faust wrote:

Sakura Hanananana saves the community from the banes of inconsistency yet again !

You are my hero!
For the King !
For the Land !
For the Mountains !
[Shalon]
congratz.
Anto
Congratz ;)
Sallad4ever
well don't worry about the extra trouble of changing the artist name, at least it's ranked safely
congratz for the rank btw
Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
thank!
-kevincela-
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Congratz :D
SamiPale
I love the source name.
congratz
Derekku
Never thought I'd say this but... heart fix!

(Try not to edit the OP after ranking :v)
Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
>.< didn't edited it, but the other map i've uploaded today did failed the first time... could it be for this?
EDIT: the op is the opening post, then it's true
PhantomX_old
good