Emergency calling.

posted
Total Posts
show more
ColdTooth
w
abraker

Official statement from A-Breaking Laboratory

After extensive research we ruled out grenionite's relation to the Trashipitus virus. The substance known as grenionite is purely a result of thread-post distortions commonly found around portals and zalgo text. Reports conclude that the increased zalgo leakage in the past week correlates with the spread trace amount of grenionite. A followup investigation will examine whether zalgo is the cause or an effect of the grenionite spread.

In a separate study we examined grenionite effects on denizens. Progressive corruption in the subject was visible however no significant behavioral changes were observed. It is entirely possible that behavioral changes might remain dormant until a critical point. Out brightest idiots are looking for a remedy to the situation as we speak. We urge everyone to report any portal and zalgo activity to avoid further contamination.
ColdTooth
w?
Serraionga
w.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
w̠͉͍̯̱̥͎͕̜̞̱̞͉̤̝̪̓͐ͦͧ̿̑̿̉̿̔̈́̈̾̊͐ͭ̾̀̚
abraker
oh gawd
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
w̛̱̻̝̻͖̻̤͍̦̤̦̗͔̥̮̝̝̿̈͆͋͆̍ͪ͒́̉̊̉̔͘͝ͅẇ̵̷̮͖̲͉̠͖͍̝̜͉̣͗͒ͭ̔ͨͦͭͫ́ͪ̾͒ͫ͗̾͟͞͞ͅẃ̢̨̲͇̞̫̥̈ͪ̔̅͑̎̄̓̂ͮ̉ͅw̨͆ͣͥ̃̒ͥ̏ͣ̏̿̓͗̈͏҉̛̞̭͚̬ẇ̈͆̌͂҉͏̺͉͓̳͈̯͙̪̰͕̥͠ẅ̴̧̭̤̖̗̜̜̝̥͇̟̣̯̲̰͖̼͙̙́ͪ͋ͫ̓̿ͬ̇̚͜w̶̧̳͈͉̘͇͚̹͎͙̠̲̟̘̺̟͂̌̂̊͜͞ͅw̧̢̰̗̥̲̳͕ͦ̅ͧ͆̾ͣͯ̃ͣ̕w̡̢̦͓̹͙͓͕̙̰̻͓̪ͦ̈́ͮͧ̅̔̄̚w̵̡̜̟̻̣͙̜͔̙̲̣̳̣̘͍̟̋̋̂ͣͧ̒̍ͣ̆ͪͩ͒̕͠ͅw͉̩̞͇̳̅̔́̆ͦ̐̆͊̏ͪͨ̉́͢w̴̨̮͍̣͚̺̲̭̺̫̲̣̹̆ͥ͛̓̄͆̓͒̓̅ͧ̄͆̑͑̚͞wͧ̀ͩ̔ͭͯͯ̌̅̿ͤ͑͑͌́͡͡҉̵̗̳͖̯̪͇̻ͅͅw͚͔̮̹͔̜ͫͣ̓̐ͩ̀͊͊ͫͬ̆̈̎ͣͨ̒̇̈́͢͢ẅ̯̫̳͈̥̞͉̠̱̮̼̲̱̹̙͈̥̬́͐̄̽̌̐̔͝͡ͅw̨̱̠̪͈͉̖̙̙͍ͨ̏̍͐̒̉͢͝͠
Topic Starter
samX500
REPORT: It seems that after being infected by the Trashipitus virus, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH has started to attack the very fabric of the osu forums.

People using the new site may not be aware of this, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH's signature is in fact a long spear that he used to break trough the well of the old site's forums. This wall is of extreme importance since it is the only thing isolating the osu! forums from the void of the outside.

The outside of the walls is still unknown, maybe it contains virus taht will now be able to break into the forums, or maybe there is just nothing outside the walls. The walls may even be just a cell trapping us and eating away at our freedom, but as long as we don't know, we should be careful when hanging around the breach in the wall.

Denizen should avoid standing on pages that were breached by AHHHHHHHHHHHH's signature if they do not posses the necessary equipement to defend themselves in the case that evil comes from those breach.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
abraker
IT'S GETTING WORSE
Tad Fibonacci
abraker, the vaccine! We need to administrate the vaccine right now!
Serraionga

The world is ending.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Topic Starter
samX500
Oh no. we now know what is beyond the walls. A giant copy of AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If the wall keep getting breached it will be able to enter the forums and at this point, no one will be able to stop it.

we must stop tiny AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. from opening the way to big AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. To do that we will have to restrain him until we can cure him.
abraker

Let's nuke this guy
Plini
You can take the offensive my bROTHERS

I'll protect you with my 【BIG ASS SHIELD】

ColdTooth
abraker
But.... little did we know

We were DOOMED

Tad Fibonacci
Don't worry, the OT Military Rapid Response team will take care of this from now.
Tad Fibonacci
abraker
We did it bois! Splendid work!
Serraionga
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What happened?
Topic Starter
samX500
Good job secretary Tad. I shouldn't have doubted your ability to take on such an impressive foe. I beg you to forgive me.
abraker
Oh looks like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is still alive! Do you loose an "H" or two lol? Well come with me, I need to make sure you won't undergo another episode.
Topic Starter
samX500
It looks like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH has got yet another mutation. Thankfully it doesn't look like it is dangerous but, after what just occured, we should really be carefull.
abraker
goddamit

my treatment came with some side effects
levesterz
tbh the new ava look qt ngl
pentaqola
i cannot tell if this is a problem or not...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hi, there are 3 of us now
Topic Starter
samX500
I am still optimistic that this won't turn horribly but I feel like I am lying to myself.
pentaqola
as long as those three dont become demonic we are okay
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now there're 7
abraker

OK PEOPLE WE ARE SETTING A CONTAMINATION ZONE AROUND THIS ENTITY. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SHITPOSTING NEAR THIS ... THING.

levesterz
what thing
?
?
?
?
?
Topic Starter
samX500
it looks like the radiation of the nuke didn't destroy the trashipitus virus but only mutated it. Now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lost is demonc thread destroying power as well as his incredible size, but he got the ability to multiply. Wheter he can do so at will or only multiply randomly is still unsure though.
Tad Fibonacci
We didn't use a nuke on him. It was only an artillery attack.

Looks like AHHHHHH is a creature similar to those that can multiply themselves like worms or leeches.
We'll need the royal OT scientist to look into this further.
Topic Starter
samX500
This is troubling. If you didn't use a nuclear attack how could the trashipitus virus have mutated? Could the virus have mutated from something other than the artillery attack? We need to think of everything that interacted with AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH between the destruction of titan AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and is mutation that allows him to multiply himself.

I heard Royal scientist Abraker took him into his laboratory right after AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH came back to normal, he most likely interacted with something in that laboratory, with or without the knowledge of the royal scientist.
Tad Fibonacci
Looks like the situation is under control, there is nothing to be worried about anymore.
Though the cause of AHHHH's multiplication is unknown, the OT royal society can assure you there's no danger that could come of it.
abraker
Just in case, A-Breaking Laboratory is still on standby
show more