forum

7!! - Orange

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xinely
recheck

04:01:752 (7,1) - should be swap NC here, the first circle (7) which notices the anti jump ><
04:19:891 - until 04:20:938 - imo not really well for kiai but it's your decision to keep or not, i still can see reason why you add kiai time here XD
04:58:613 (3) - 240,240 to keep consistent spacing please C:
Topic Starter
Karen

Xinely wrote:

recheck

04:01:752 (7,1) - should be swap NC here, the first circle (7) which notices the anti jump ><
04:19:891 - until 04:20:938 - imo not really well for kiai but it's your decision to keep or not, i still can see reason why you add kiai time here XD oh..i didn't notice that all the green lines have kiai time....my mistake T^T
04:58:613 (3) - 240,240 to keep consistent spacing please C:
all fix thank you.><
Winnie
Damn, this song never fails to make me cry :(
Mei
哭哭,人哥随手爆我
Xinely
ok let's try

Bubbled #2!~
Kamio Misuzu
用这里的空间去向全世界介绍你的地图。如果有人帮你作图,你也可以用这里记录下更新的历史。

↑不写点东西吗

ren哥搅基花。。我找几天一个泡都没找着=。=。。
Topic Starter
Karen
不知道写啥。。
Kodora
too many qualified maps today! (8 max)
Topic Starter
Karen
<3
Cherry Blossom
There are things which are a little weird on this map.
Please, consider these suggestion before qualifying this map.

Orange

1. 00:40:473 (3,4,5) - This looks a little weird here, why is the distance different here ? is this intentional ? The notes you can hear have the same impact, and using something like antijump/jump is not really suitable. So, there should be a constant spacing here.
  2. 01:27:915 (1,2,3) - same as ^
  3. 03:34:194 (3,4) - same as ^ too, this is kiai time and things are supposed to be faster. It should be better if there is a higher distance between these objects to make this pattern more readable.

My personal opinion, Kiais look a little easier or equivalent than the rest of the map, in terms of density and difficulty, and that makes this map a little weird and boring to play. It can be your intention, that's not something unrankable.
I've just pointed minnor things, feel free to no KD.
By the way, if you're worrying about your bubble, you can ask Xinely for a rebubble.

Good luck.
Topic Starter
Karen

Cherry Blossom wrote:

There are things which are a little weird on this map.
Please, consider these suggestion before qualifying this map.

Orange

1. 00:40:473 (3,4,5) - This looks a little weird here, why is the distance different here ? is this intentional ? The notes you can hear have the same impact, and using something like antijump/jump is not really suitable. So, there should be a constant spacing here.
  2. 01:27:915 (1,2,3) - same as ^
  3. 03:34:194 (3,4) - same as ^ too, this is kiai time and things are supposed to be faster. It should be better if there is a higher distance between these objects to make this pattern more readable.

My personal opinion, Kiais look a little easier or equivalent than the rest of the map, in terms of density and difficulty, and that makes this map a little weird and boring to play. It can be your intention, that's not something unrankable.
I've just pointed minnor things, feel free to no KD.
By the way, if you're worrying about your bubble, you can ask Xinely for a rebubble.

Good luck.
all fixed^^ thank you. :)
Xinely

Kagamine Ren wrote:

不知道写啥。。
写“这首歌真好听” :3

rebubbled #2 since the mapper did self pop from cb's mod
Kodora
And here we go

<33
Ayachi-
恭喜