Total Posts
show more
levesterz
Meah
That's my boy
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Westonini
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GSG95
ok but can you make a Nestle Milo® rap?
Aiseca

ColdTooth wrote:

Please kindly fuck off.

Same
Meah

GSG95 wrote:

ok but can you make a Nestle Milo® rap?
levesterz

time for deep tonkamg
Carmlillball
Yes good video
Vuelo Eluko
abraker
owh, the frog is back

so you decided to crawl back to this waste bucket eh?

edit: 14
Meah
Very beautiful post
Ashton
What’s good Korea? You know I’ve been a boss for my whole career. I’m ‘bout to jet in the Lear, throw more than my hands in the air!

Hands in the air out your ha Das in the air. If you gettin’ money rubber-bands in the air. Never gave an eff they can cancel my care, ‘cause if he look good throw my pants in the air!

I’m here, word to John Mayer, Barbies a wonderland and my face is top tier. I swear, watch the ice glare, they be like “I’m Gucci,” but don’t shop there!

One time, press rewind. Trying to coming off Nicki name press decline. So much power in the mind, yes, divine. Take your change you’ll never be next in line.

I wrote that all from memory. Hopefully I didn’t mess up.
Carmlillball
I'll take an

UHHHHH

TeeArctic1
Serraionga
"So what exactly am I looking at?" the feline mutters.

"A formula."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Colors, objects, ideas... Combine all of them and you get a formula."

"I mean, sure, that's one way to look at it, but..."

The feline spent a good amount of time examining the picture, but did not seem to draw the conclusions I expected. Finally, he looked at me with disapproval.

"It looks like a regular landscape to me."

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THE CURRENT PERMISSION SETTINGS FOR CATTOHISTORIA.TXT, BUT YOU CAN MAKE PERMISSION CHANGES.

A keyboard computer is a computer which contains all of the regular components of a personal computer, except for a screen, in the same housing as the keyboard. The power supply is typically external and connects to the computer via an adapter cable. The motherboard is specially designed to fit inside, and the device is larger than most standard keyboards. Additional peripheral components such as a monitor are connected to the computer via external ports. Usually no or only a minimum of storage devices is built in.

Most home computers of the late 1970s and during the 1980s were keyboard computers, the Commodore VIC-20 and the Atari ST being prime examples. While this form factor went out of style around 1990 in favour for more standard PC setups, some notable x86 keyboard computers have been built, like the Olivetti Prodest PC1 in 1988 and the Schneider EuroPC Series between 1988 and 1995. Cybernet Manufacturing is still producing similar devices, using Intel Quad Core processors.

Newer developments include the Commodore 64 WebIt by Tulip, the Asus Eee Keyboard, which uses an Intel Atom processor, and optionally solid state hard drives. Or designs like the Commodore Invictus PC.

Information (NSFW).

Error: terminal corruptã0̷̲͚̞̳̬̦̝͓́̓͆̔̓̇̕͘o̗̞̺̲͈̗̻͔̪͓̜̦͚͔͚̗͍͒ͬ̂ͨ́̎͛̊͛͒͒̓̈̓͌̊͢͠/̨̡ͮ̅͗̎͂ͨ̊́ͪ͏͖̥̲͚͔̘̺̣̩̭&̸̵͚͚̹͕̳̖͖̘̘͚̮͖̝̠͚̟̫̜̳̃̉̽̇̌̔̂͊ͦ̈ͤ̏̐͜͢͠Ḟ̸̡̨̩͎̘̣̠̞͊ͩ̇̽ͮ͋̈́̆́̀̍͜6̨͎̫̝̲͇̜̂̂ͣ͂̾̓̔́̔̾̄͝͝2̶̡̧̛̼̞͍̲̩̻͉̭̬̺̙̟̮̪͈̥͉̗̅͊̈́ͪ͗ͪ̓̿̂̃̈ͥ̌́͐̊̆̚1̴̫̖̫͓̗̝̟͎͔̱̪͈͇̒̈́̈͌ͭͣ̒͐̂͊̏ͣ̚̕:̸̖͎͙̼̹̲̰̺̹̯̣͔̘̰͙̬͓̲͇̅̔ͤ͆ͧͬ̃̐ͥ̽̉ͪ̿̋͌ͯ̂̈́̽͡3̵̢̩̱͙͍̮̥͖͓̠ͨͮ̃̒ͣ̾̉̇͌̔͐ͨ̍ͪͮͥ̈̓́͘͞ͅ9̵̄ͯ͒̒̈́ͧ͌̅ͤͫ҉̭͓̤͕̗̟͙͈̱̜̱̲̻͍̞̯͙̳̜5̴͕̯͙̤̺̻͓̩̹̞̪̻̯̥̩͚̟͉͐̂̈́͆́ͭͨͮ̀ͧͪ͡4̗͖̭̟͔͇͕͇͐ͧ̑̀ͫͥ́̀̀͘ͅư̷̢̖̤͙͍̻͎͉̠̘ͨ̐͆̑̐̎ͧͤ̑ͮ͌͐͐ͭ̀ͅ0̷̞͙̞̻̯̼͓͇͙͍̝̿̽ͮͣͮ̀́̓̿͛̋̍̎̓̉͜0̨̣̱̥͇̙̱̅ͫ́̽͠3ͦ͂̀͆̉̀̿́̌̇ͨ͌̔̅̔ͦ̚̕͡͡҉̰̩̠̲̫̻̝̰̦̝̤̗͖̟̰̦̘̀ͅ0̴̸̖͙̹̣̞͍̬̭͇̐͂ͥ͛͛́4̢͖̪̜̣͔͎̦͔̞͚̞͕̫̥͕̥͇ͤ̓ͫ́̈̈́̈̈́ͫ̈́̚͢͢͢ͅ9̛͉̘̮̜͚̤͙̞̬̬̣̮̳͊̓̋͋̆́͂͒ͧ́̎ͬ̅̌̀͘͡ͅͅ8̸̸̢̗̳̦̜͍͕̓̈́̑̚8̡̛̝͙̹̻͈̹̲̱̼̭͍̮̫̃͊͂̔͛̍͒ͦ̇͛ͫ̈́̄͑̒̕͜͡f̙̫̰̝̰͓̠̦̮͖̟̂͋͆̄͑̀ͥͤ̋̑̎̀ͣͥ́͝͡f̷ͮ̍̓ͤ͒̐̐͊͐̾̓̇̑ͬ̍͜͏̦̦̰̪̺͜f̛̲̬̘͎͍̤̖̤̳̮͎̼̝̟̯ͦͦ͒̑̓́͞0̴̸̥͙͉̙̣̹̃ͩͬ̽͌̒͗ͬ̌̍ͮ͗ͥͣ̈̌̈͘͝3̨͊͂ͫ͋͛͛͆̇͏̰̻͔͓͕̦͇̮̘̜̬9̅ͫͬ͆̐ͤ̊̑ͪ͆ͬ̀҉҉̧̩̟̘̩͔̫̘̣̫̻̞2̡ͩ͊̏͛̈́ͫ͊͛ͦ͂͑̂͛̉̚͏̵͔̲̺̫̠ͅ0̀̅ͫͤͪ͑̑ͤ͑҉̢̖͎̰̠̣͇͎͢0̶̸̶̛̝͎̪̦͔̱̘̏̀͑̃͋ͥͧ̔̅̚̚̕2̨̻̹̠̲̥̖̲̟̩͙͍̤͖̳̠̉͋̊̾́̀̃̑̍̿ͮ́́̀͘ͅ8̸̹̗͖̖͎̼̼̰̲̮͒͐͌ͥͫ̽̀̕̕ͅͅ/̢͚͎̠͚̠͙̭̱̹͇̱̺̿ͤ̏̐̄̓̎ͩ̒̆ͬ̀͂͝&̶̢̞̭̩̞̰̠̖̥̯̣̺̭̩ͭ́͋̓ͩ̃̒̐̓ͮ̄́ͩͬ͂ͨ̂͛̾͡F̛̞͍̫̗̗͓̙͂ͫͦͨ̅̀ͧͪ͗̏̚͢%̢͚̫̱̘͈̙͔̭̳͈̝̝͎̝̬̱͇͕ͯͤͭͨͭͮ͘̕͢͠ͅ%̘̣͕̩̘̠͎̫͕͑ͥ̃̅͐͐ͣ̇͛̉͒ͫ̅͊ͤ͘͡ͅ%͋̈́ͩ͑͂̽̆ͨ̏ͦ͐ͩͯ̏̎ͨͣ̆ͩ̕҉̸̳̬͙̹̗͎͔̗̮̮̝̟̟̠̜̝̕S̷̸͉̟̖̱͚̱͕̰̤̰̭̮̹͉̝͉̺̘̹ͤ͐̉ͨ̊̋͌͆̒̚;̨͚̱̩̖͚̦͇̮͔̖ͭ̂̇ͧ̔͢͜+̴̡͙͈̟̻͖̺̩͓̟̟͖͖͌͆ͬͮ͛̌ͩ̀̚͡ͅ^̷̭̰͚̫̭̥͕̻̼͕̰̮͓̼͇̇ͫ̎ͩ̾ͮͦ̓̇͜͞Fͪͨ͛̅͌ͧ͂ͬͥͤ̏̈́ͬ̾̊̉̚͜͝͞͠͏̗͚̙͓̜̖͖̫̠̝̝̣̞̜´̸̢̛̹̦̠̺̥ͯ̔ͫ̐ͪ͐ͤ̊̋̄̓̕͡ç̟̤͎̗̠͉̼̝͓͇ͭ̂ͦ̽̈́͆͐̊͘͢3̫̘̠̩̥̤̦̣̦̟̭̺̝̣͋̔͊͑͌̓͑̒̈́ͪ̇ͩ̃̑ͤ̚̚̚͠͞ͅͅ)̨̹̲͉͔̻̩̾̎͗̔ͤͥ̓̌ͧ̓ͭ̀̚͢͜)̵̢̑͛̆ͬͥ̏͂̒̓̏͋ͦ̈́͏̡̻͔̙̯̻̰͕͔ą̶̄͂͋̍̾̂̇̍͆̓̆̾̈́͝҉̖̞̫͔̝̮̟̱̫͔̠͓͚͖̣̰̖9̵̴̶̡̠̬̖̜̻̩̟̏̋̈́̏̓̌ͨ̌͂͜9̴̨̠̻̫͔͕̭̥̮͙̤͓̜̙̬̤͙͔̦ͩͩ͂ͩ̄̋̽̾͠͡9̢͇̩̼̣̪̺̻̹̥͉͇̝̻̘ͨ̾̅̂̒͆̈́̑ͮ̇͆̂͑ͧͯ͑͘d̡͌ͫͩ̓͊ͫͬ̄ͪͤ̈ͣͥͮ͗̌̈͢͏̡͓̙̠͕͉̞̜̰̤̱8̷̧̭̼̫̮͕͖͖͖̝̖̣͔̘̭̌̈̐͂͑ͮͪ͂̈́̎̎͋̓͐̀̀͘f̵ͩ̂̄͛̇͛̉͑ͦ̂̉̇ͪ̌͌͐ͯ̚͠͏̳̘͙̲͕̬͔̻̫͕͉͖̕ͅ/̬̭̼͈͖͚̿ͮͫ̾̿͋ͤ̌͒́ͨͦ̀̐͗̚͟͝͞/̛̛̩̫͍̠̼͉̹͔͇̱̭̺̣ͫ̐ͧ͒̎̔͋ͨ̅ͩͫ̄͜͝͞D̸̪͕͕̦̳̎ͧ̽͐ͭ̀ͪ̆͛͠6̶̞͉̯̱̟̬́͆ͩͧ͛͆́͠͝6̌͊͆͌̓̕҉̷̶̪̺̹̙̺̦̹͙̟̥͓́6̷͓̮̱͉͑̐̄ͨͨ͑̂̈́͂͋̇ͥ͐͡ͅS̶̪͕̝̭̤̱͚̩͔͔̤̠̼̪̣͇͕͍̆͆ͧ̀ͯ͌ͬ̎̅̀̾ͥ̈́ͣ͗̀ͯ̒́D̷̴̨̝̜̫̲̻̘̜̮͓̘̘͔̆̃̔̉̌ͤͪ̋̐̿ͯ̓ͥ̇̚̚6͎̩͍͉̮͕̮ͭ͆̐̈́̑̋̋́͘6̡̢̻̤̪̮̹͉̲̣͖̞̳̱̙̝͇̣͇̏̓̎̒͛̓͂̕͡͝

Changed file name to "S4 League - ST1 TRICKS".

DORYAH
abraker
Everything about that is cursed

[heading[CURSED[heading[
Meah
Sexy
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
I think none of you guys are carefully scrolling through
levesterz
I am and idk wtf happen in this thread
abraker
Serrai and some mutated strain of Trashipitus happened
Aiseca

levesterz wrote:

idk wtf happen in this thread

this
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Try Ctrl F Small
abraker
no u
pentaqola
this thread feels like the lightest fever dream ever
captainmilk
I want milo now
ColdTooth
please just nuke this thread mods
TheLegendaryHD
ColdTooth
ok furry
TheLegendaryHD

ColdTooth wrote:

ok furry

But seriously tho, you would want to fuck that girl right?
abraker
samX500
I can't understand this thread
abraker
please wait while my translator puts together a random string of letters . . .
-xKeita-
cursed
Ender Lain
When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire
Serraionga
(This post looks like it's going to explode and corrupt your browser at any time, but fear not, for it has been sealed with a Serraionga seal.)

Thanks to the Serraionga seal, the corruption is reduced by 88%. 2 portals were blocked.

w҉͖̤̳̭̥r͈͝r̛͙̫̫̦̙h̢͍̲̫̭̖ͅh҉r̶̭͙̬̰h̦̲̝̻͚h҉̱̰̲̦̲̪H̛̙̺̰͙̞̭/͚̰̦̰̪̞/͜/̺7̸͇̱̫̜͚7҉͈͔͕d͈͟f̻͖̘̩͓͡7̶̪̺̳̳̱͉̮7̱͖̙͘7̶̗̼̲͉͇͓͇H͖̥̪̹̣H̩H̢͍̖͔̲̜̝̪R̗̬͡h̼̰̜̰͕h̢͈r̛̺̙ḩ͉̠͚̞̗h̝̦̙a̼̖͚͓͈ͅs̺d͓͉͈̬͠ͅf̘̕7̻̘̜́/͏͍͙͕̯/̶̟̞n͚̲̣̜͇rw̗̮̼̱̹͖̙ŗ̤r͖̜̹̕h̙̟̰h̖͔r͍̗̕h̫̫͢h̫̠͕̣̯͉H̝̹́/͓̙/̳/̩7̠̬͔̦̦̦̼̀7̞̲d̳̹̯̯͙̺͔f͙̹͘77̨7̬̭̩͕̞͇H̳HH̰̬̗̻͇̰̫͝R̼̜̫̞͟ͅͅhh͕̻͓rh̖̗͕̱̮͉ͅh̲̱͟a͇̺ş͍̱̫̲d͈̤̰f͍͔7̮̰̦/̼̦̤̭ͅ/̻͖͘n͔̟̳̻̝̠r̢͎͈̼͈ͅn͇̲̣̼̝͖͢j̟̥͕͙̤̰́p̢̞̼̭̥̹ͅF̰̱̫̲̰ͅ]̢̪̹̘]̣̖̞]̝̩͇͜]]̶̼͈̬̤̰[͇̮[͈̠̤͈̭ͅ[̪͎͔̙̳[͔͎͚̟̣͝[̳̤̩̦[/̡̘/͈͙̦̲̬K̛͈̱̱K̶͚Ş̤6̟͡6҉̙͙͈̻̹͖͔s̨̤͚̮̱ͅCH͎͎̣͈͇H̤͇̥̠̞͜H͓̺͇̙̰̱̱͟S̡͈̱̜͔͇͈̥k̹ķ̮á͔͇͖͕͚̞o̘͈̭o̩o̯A͡P̭p̡̦̫̹̳̺ͅf҉͍͙U̥̼͚w̵̪̰͎̩ͅr̗r̺̹̻͔h̘̜̪͉͟h͚̺r̥͎̗̝͎̮͕͟h͚̱̥͔̭̟͔h̜͠H͇̝͕/͞/͏̞̤̯̥̬̠ͅ/̪̺7͞7d̥̻̤̦̜f̴͍̳̮̳͓̥7̸̞̯̙̱̼͙̠7̮̱ͅ7̷̪H̭̥͖̗͝H͖͈HR̢̙͖̳h̖̳̞͖h̙r͕̯͔̱̼̣̕h͎͓͍̳h̳͙̭̯a̹͖s͈̟̣͕͔͕̙ḓf̗͉͕͡7̞͎̮̫͉/̢̩͕̫̪͖/̙͙̗͙͉n͇̜͓̖r̛̝̹̝̣ṉ̲̮͉̤͞j̙̙̱̱̕ͅp̩̠F̤͜]̣ͅ]̣͚̱]̺̳̩]̠̘]̲̯͚͈̕[̟̹[̺̦̞́[̮̟̩̫͙͎̣͝[̵̺[̺̯̕[̛̹͓͓̩/̦͉̟̻/Ḱ̮̮K̼̤̳S͓̬̪͢ͅ6̖6̪͙̀s̶̞̱ͅC̤̻̤̯̬͈̠H͔HH̨S̙̯͙̺͚k̦͓̠̫̲͖̤͠k̺͚̗͚͔͈̥a͉̜̝o̜͕̖̝̱͓͈o҉͇͔̯̟̰o̯̠̣͈̹̜͕A̹w̞̟̮͔͙͢rr҉̺̗͖h͚̩̖̥̦hr̡̦̖͈h҉͔̠h̷͙̳͍̠̣̜ͅH̘͔͎̞̱/͇̹̝̱̳̙̰/͇͕̲/̧̳͓̣̘̟7̝͇̘7͍͈͇̝̩͉̮̕d͈̦͖̥f7̗͍̘̼ͅ7̞̯͔̠̩̠̀7̩H̹͇͕̺̕H̸͍̹̫ͅH̦̗͘R̛ḫ̕h̤̠̮̬̤r̠̱̦̬̞̞h̼̻͝ḩa͙̤̯̲̗̪̦s͖̳͙̖d̳͇̼̟f̫̳̫7̵̖̻͎͓͈͇̻/͎̪̖͕̪͍/̭̬̘̝̩n̰͙͎͕̼r҉̦̝̦̪̩n̰̱̥̻͍ͅj̠̜͎̺̬p̞̻F]͚͝]̰̻̲̠̼]͎̯]]̬[͎͎̙̙͈[͉̻̤͔͇̀ͅͅ[͓̠̹̺͉͕[[͡[̮ͅ/̜͍̞͓/͕̱̠͕̭̫K̞̟̟K̯͉̱͔̫̞S̫̰6̦̖̻̦̱̪̪6̗̳̲ͅͅs̷̙͍͖C̜̣̝̗̰̕H̟̟̥HH̵̳ͅS̭̳̪̦k͔̱k̨̞̯̖̱̗̜̘a̧̞ͅo͎̞͝o̠͖͉͇̣͙o̴̘̦̼ͅA͕̲P̨͓̳̘͙p̯̠̮f̛͉̝̙̳̩̠ͅU̯͚͓̩͖̦̝F͔̳͘U̴y̙̬͎̝̖̣h̻̫̪͔̝27͕͍͇7̠̘̤͇͝/S͎̯7̶̘̱̩͉7̪̖̤̞̘̫7̴̪͕̟͈͎͕̺d̞ș̙̗̦̱h͏̖̫̘ḥ̡̹H̛̰H̦̦̺̲̖F̺͎̟̟̘͜J̥̟̙̠̝j̧̱͍̤d̸[͉̥̯͓͘[͝[͉͇̖̰͙̻́[̛͎͍͇͓͍͕̙V̩DO̵Ó̙̣͖O̬C̱̤͎͖̰͖1͞0̨̥̬͔͚̯̙͖0̢̰̮̪͇̭̥̮2̶̰̰͚͓̖]͍͔͎/̠̻̟̜̘̞̕/̵/͖͎̪͙͓̗͝/̺́//̧/̦/͓̝͚̥͎̺/̩̮̞̞̠ͅ/̞̙̮̱̰/̠̳̘͉̺͚/̮̬͓͖̠ͅ/̯̣͚̥//͏̬͔̹̖̲̯/͘/͇̲̹͔#Pp͔͖f̖̥̳̜͚U̻F͚̱̻͕̥̘̻U͓͉͓͎y̰̹͚̫͖͟h̦͚̫̟̝ͅ2̟͟7̘7̬̤̺̭/͇̰S̙͉̪͈̭̤̬7̳̭̗͎͉ͅ7̯̱̞̮ͅ7̯̫d̥̭ș̛̖h̢̭͍͙̘̲͈ͅh͇̠̺͔̱͉͉H̠̝̳̝̞Ḥ̷̬͚̳FJ̰͎̝͘j̳d̶̘̞͙͕̝̲̹[̱͚͔̰̖̖̩̕[̜̣̭̤̘[͈̠͖̖̫̗̭[͕̯͔̙͠V̺D̖͍̮̳̘̩̕O̶̱̥͇͈O̶̹̫͙͉̲̞͎O̻̼͖̯C̟̺̩͟1͡0̞̙̳̫0͇̞͓͙͉̤̹2͎̯̘͟]̛͕/̬͎̯̯̳̻/̙̣̜͓͠/͢/̧̹̬͇̰/̯̲̲͎̻̘͢/̰̘͚͖͙͠/̺̤͓̫̰͙̹/̬̦̦̱͕̫/̦̠̻/̱̫̹̳̜͠/̶/͎̼̭/̦͙̞̫̫/͙̹̭̮/͚͓̺̘̭̤͡/̸̠̺/͏#̢̱͎̹̯͔̠̤FU̥̤̫̻̯͝y̨h̰̝̹̦2̗͡7̖͍͓7̧̮̠̥/̢S̴7̸̻͓̮̼7̗͜7̛̖d̢̲͓̣̥̳͔s̴̙h̕hH̟̪̠̳̗w҉̤r̫̲r̞̩͓͍h̺̙̠̣͓͎h̫̟͉r̜̯͔͈ͅh̡̝̝͖̣ḩ͔̘̣̗̩H̪̝̮̦͖̯̼/̙̬̻̲̜/͖̩͚͔̀/̵̺͖̙͉̭̣̮7̱̠̭̪̥̩͓7̹̬͞d͕̠̳̥͓̣f͏̠͉̺̯ͅ7͘7̙̫7͚͎͙̤̲̕ͅH͍̮͈͚ͅH̱̺̖͈̀ͅHͅR̮̣͚̰̪̱ͅḥ̛̩͇̯͖͙̠h̵̯͉͙̘̜̤r̶͔̜̥̖̲̹h͚͍̟͇̪h̵a̘͔s̵͔d̝̪f̘̹̳̬͔̱̟͜7̣͔̺͍̻͟/͡/҉n͖̼͖̝̜̗̰r̮̼̹̝͉̻͈n͈̪̳̩͈j̰̲̻̙̻̥͘ͅp̺F̧̞͙̳]͙̦̺́]̻̮̀ͅ]͕͕͖͖͙̲͠]̣̘̙͉̀]̻͔[̠̠̮̲̹͙[[͓[̺̤̭͙̲͕́[̥͉͇[̹͓̺̩/̨̳/͙K͓̭͖͟K͓̥͇̫͠S̰6͚͍͢6͏̺͚s̹C͙̭̥͇H̡̰͖̖H͈̝̹͚̹̙͜H̦̼̼͡S̥̺͔̫̱k̢̗k̫̱̭͙̗̪̼͡a̴̗o̞͝o̶̭̳̟͍̖ơA̮̫̱Pp̴̼̫̫̻̪f͡U̵̼̮͓F̙͍̹͙̲̘͡Ú̺̝y̴̗̲͖̟͇ḫ͈̣̟͉̳2̶͔̬̺̺̜77̭̙͜/̜͈̘̹S̡̩̥͇̗͇7̛̠͉̳͍̟77d͔̘̭͔͓̪̥s̹͕̪͇̲̼̱͟ḩ̫̱̠̻̘h̢͕̫̞̫H̠͇̮͇͞H͎͍̺͖͙̠ͅF̭̙̟́J̶̫̙jd̬͜[͎͕̘͔͓͖[̺̘̬̠̞͝[̻͝[̯̗̝͜V̯͙̙̭͠D̥̺̼̤̮́Ò̹͎̩̠̮̠͚Ó̦͕̜̥̞O͏̮̱̫̺̣C̢̻̯̣̮̖͙10̧̯͕͓̞̺0̢̮͎̥̗̫͍̦2͔̰͉͙]̱͈̠̳̞ͅ/̺̙̫̪͚/̕/̮̤̣/͇̠͚̗̫/͖̦̠̖̯̖̯͠/̻̫/̼̗̘͚̩͝ͅ/̘͍/̠̟̣̥/͜//͠/͉̼͔͖͕̖̤/̛̣̳/̰̯̤̺̦̘̪/͖͚̪͉͞/̤͢#H̡͔̟̗͖̥̟F̴J̨͈͇̫̬͈j̨̫̦͓͉͕̖̗d̺̮̰̳̥̩̕[̴̣ͅ[̺͓͢[̧̰̟̜̤̺[̜͔͕̱͡V͇͓͕͎͍ͅD͈OO͉͈͍̕O̴̝̱̻͉͍̞̭C̷̥10̞0̞̣2̡̥̼͕̥̳̳]̠͚͙͖̟̥/͇͚/̦̺̘͙̦̙̥/̬̻̳̣̼̤/҉̻̹͓//̶/̗͈̮̟͔͙͡/̱͜/̴͚͔͇͉̟͍/͎/̞̰̤̳̣͔ͅ/͏͚̹/̺̮̺̞̥ͅ/̪͇/̢̜͈/̸͇̗̙̺̯/#̲̺̝̹n̸̫j͚͔̖p̴F͎̹͓͍̙͠]̧̭̝̦̳͙̻ͅ]̛̦̝̖]̤͚͚]̲]̗͉͕̼̘̞͝[̥̯̩̞̠͉[̮̜͈̪̮͢[͉͖͚͟[̨̱͇̯͓͙͔͔[̠̘̟[̭̮̜̦͓́/͓̗̪̱͢/̞̦̹K̴̪̩͖̙̠̱K̡̘S̢̻̘̖͖6͖͚͢6̷s̭͙̰͍͖ͅC̜̹̮̩̲HͅH͙̹̲͟H͞S̴̠̪̮̺k̮͔͜k̩̙̲̠a̝͝o̱̥ơ͎̯o͉̝̠̲̼̹̺A̟̹̠̲̩̭̝͞P̳̯̥̜̥̺̣p̸̥̯̤̰̙͉̳f̺͈͕̖̮ͅU̷͇͚̖F̪̫̣̞U̯͙̱̟͖͔y̭͎͇͇̩̖̟h̜̰̬̱̙̘̫͜2̲̹7̰͍͚̬7͙͘/̷̟͓̝͇̞̤̻S̴w̡͎͚̦͓̰r̵͇̹̼̘͈̞̲r̶̭̤̝̗͈̱h͞h͈̠r̤̞̜̺ͅh̛͕̫̭̥̖ẖH͓̻/̵͚͍͍̣̰͎̳/̫͖͞/͏7͏̣̝̘̺͇̳7̮d͇͓̲f̠͚7͝7̟̘̪̪̬7͞H͖͞H̶̼͕̼͚͈͉̳H̡Ŗ͔̤hh̳͇͈͈ṛ͍͈̙̯h͖h͈̲a͔̖̫͓͟s̗̠̖͙̩͉̱ḏ̢̝̭̗̱f͍7̞̗̞͍̠/҉̬͈/̺͚͙͎̗͈̫n̩̥r͘ṇ̟̭̙͘j̲pF̠͖̼̥]̱̭̱͝]̰̦̳͇͚̫]͍̟͢]̬̕]͈̘̲̞̱͙[̸͇̬[̰̬͝[̙͕[̧͚[̡̪͇̻̖͙̤[̜̣͜/̧/̨̤̰̹͚K͕̣ͅK̤̞̱͚͉̮Ṣ6͇͕̗͉̙6̪̯s̩̜̦̫C̶̪̲ͅͅH̴͉͇̼̯̩̣̠H̡͚̥̣̲ͅH̤ͅS̮k̨͖̝͈k̴̹͈ḁ̶̞͔̗̤̖̗o̜͎o̠͖̪͘ͅo͚̼̖̲̼͟A͕̰̲̗͍P̮̰͇̭ṕ̲̭̗̭fUF͔U̧y̛h̦̥̤̲̜2̴̗͇͍̦7͞7͔̖͘/̷̯S͔͔̼͍7̫͚7̰7̫̮d͏̻̟͙̬s̱͈̫̫̺h̤͓̦̪h̶̯̲̱͈ͅHH̘̱̞̙̝̬ͅF҉̦̩͙̪̲̙J̫̼͓͠j̴d̲̺[͎͉͈̤͜[̝̙̥̗̤[̟̩̝̤̹̥̲̕[͏V̞͢D͈O̰O̪̳O̸̳̖̤̩ͅC̗͢1̻0̖̪̱̝͓̯̪͝0̷̥͓̖͚2̛̼̦̖̫̙͎]͏͍̬/̞͇̹ͅ/̤̼̖͈̞̪̥//̮̤͔//̦͔̥͕/̲̬͚̘̟̼̮/̟̥̩͔̪̳/͚̠̬̭̠/͍̼̮̖̟/̻͇̪̲ͅ/̜/̹̤̗/̺/͈̟̠̺͢/͏̹/̨̫#̠7̸̘̠7̟̪̱͖͖̘̞7͎̼͖̠̺̮̼͝d̜̫͍sh͔͎̦h̞̙̤͇H̺͙̼̰H̯̹F̹J̗̫̹j͉d͈[̧͇̬[͏̰̱̘[͠[̫V͓̼͟D̰͚̘͈̖O̵̮͔̜O̮̼̰̗O̪̝C͍̙̙1̦͍0̗0̵̳̠̳̳̲2̩̜̯̻̪̮]̦̖́/̷̤͍/͙͎̘̦̗͘/̵/̶̣͍͕̰̩͓͖/̪̪̺͓̼͝/̡͙/͢/҉/̸͉̥̮/͓͇͉̭͔̘ͅ/͍̠̦̼̥/͔/̖̮̯̤͢/̭̜̱͔̤̟̪/̢̖/̶͔̬̗̟ͅ/̣̙#͍̳̣̩͢

w̙͓͉̻͍͖̺ͅr̻͙̜̕͡r͏͈͎̺h̸͙̞̲̳̞̭̙͎͜͞h͖͈̖̣̼̱̝͚͟r҉̥͔͉͎̱͎̻̀h̛̠̺͉̤̬͙̺h̼̘̱̦̕Ḩ͓̜̖̪͕̭̖̼ͅ/̶̻͜͠/̷̖̝̰̝͚̮ͅ/̣͚̠͘͢7̧̗͉͓̳͙͟7̛͕͍̥̰̼͔͠d̸͝͏͇̩͚͓̲ͅf̢̛̯̝̥͟ͅ7͜҉̷̺͖̥͔̯̦̬̹̪7̶͏̗̖̮̟7̻̹̙͉̠̟̕͝ͅḤ̷̡̹̯͟H͕̠̭̳͎̲͠H̴̖̗͚͠Ŗ͍̹̯̗̜͕h͝҉̫̺̫̱̻ͅh̶̗̰̤r̟̯͕̙͈͚͕̦͜h͏̞̙͉h̶̗̤͔͔͠a̷̻̘s̗͈̯̫̼̤͢͠͡d̦̦̣͎̺͈̦̝f̴̨̬̻͡7̷͉͇͓̠̪̪ͅ/̢̤̤͔̫͓̥̬͓̹͝/̼͕ǹ͕̭͉̘̤̭͉̖̺r̡̗̙̜̼͔̲̯w̧̭͔r̭̜̦͇̩͎͇͞r̠͞͡h̢͔̺̤̥̙͕̤͓̕h̺͙̭̻̦͚͍̟̗̕͡r̵̵̝̗̞͎̗͈͈̝ͅḥ̫̫͟͡h̵̻̥̫̙H̨͍͝ͅ/͈̟̰̰͢/̳͔̯̜́͟/̸͈͈̟̤̖̝̱͞7̸̲̲̘͍͕̭̰7̫̖̼͙̜͓ḓ̭̬̺͓́f̶̡̳́7̧̗̞͈̱̞7̫̭͔̻̣͍͙̕͢7͜͏̣̺̝̱͇̯̥̥H̛̞̯͙̦̻̭̭H̺̬͖̫̕͠H͎̲̝̗̤̖̀͢R̨҉̩̬̪h̦̖̹͚̜̣ẖ̳̘͇̦̗̺͉̗ŗ̫̗͓͇̱̻̻̝̙͟͝h̶͍̩͉̪̠͞h̴̡͕̥͖̩a͢҉̡̫͓͎̭̳ș̲d̮̝̣̹̫̦ͅf͕̗̥̤̰̮̰7̪͎̣͜/͔̲͎̖̰̘͔ͅ/̷̷̳̼́ǹ̴̼̥͖͙͇̜͟ͅr̸̢̼̯͉͖̝̙͎ń̗̠͇͕̰͘͜j̟͕͓͙͝p̯͚̬̤̖̪͇̙̣͠F̨͙̻̟͕̭̞]̗͜]҉̡̢͇̠̣̘̝]҉̙̰̤̖̪̖̮]̬̱̰̹̦]͚̤͚̳̕͢[̦[̝̖̭͇͈͔̩̀͜[҉̲̰[̤͙̠̗̞̜̘͜[̖̪̦̰͙̮[̲̝̮́͘/̩̩̲͈̪̟/̯̟̮̖̟͉̱̯K̷̥̳̗͉̰̥̙̲̟K̡̬̣̻̭̻̩̳̰̕͢S̛͚͈̦̣̥͇̜6̶̧̬͉͕̟6̵̧͔͈̖̦̳̣s͜҉̖͎̹̜͢C҉͎͎̮͙̖H҉͖̭̗̞͚̯̟́H̡̞̘͘H̡̫͔̭́͟ͅS͙̣̬̼͞k̯̲̝̝͇̀ḱ̫̙̹͙̕a̶̧̧͕o̸̯̖̙̪̣͔͕̼̙o̺͉̭͔͓o̢̻̺̙A̺̻̹͎͉P̛̘̬͔̭̹̝p͇̖f͓͙̰̟̩̀Ṷ͓͕̯̭͞͞͝w͓̮̥̖̞̜̻r̭̖̳͍̬̦̙͚ͅr̳̥͇̭͇̩̖̹h͚̬̳̻͙͇̺̰͎h͍r̘͕̰͔̮͙͟͡h̦͈̥̳̲̜̫͉̬̕h̸͉̕H̜͓̦/̣̳̣̻̀/̙̠͈͢͜/͖̱̯͓̣̭̰͙7̝͎̼7̼̣̝͓̹̝͕d̳̩̯͇͈̥̤̭f͔͉͉̻̖7̯͚͘͟7̗̺͖̠ͅ7̛̠͕͞H̙̺́H̕̕͏̹̰̰H̸͉̣̺̻̩͎̤̮̻͠͞R̯̼͙͚̳̳̺͕h̨͎̪̝̻͍͖h̥̟̹̪̯͈͓̺͡r̮̲h̛̻̳̭h̸̫̬̝͔̭̯͍a͈̙̬̖̘s͏̫̗̩͈͓̲̥̙̪͟͞d̷͍̗f̨̹̺̩́7̛̤͚̟̫̗̣͉̫/̞̻̻̻͝͡/̭͚̜͖͎͙̳̩̀͜ń͔̹̙͇͔͇̮̮͢ṛ̡̬̺̟͍̥̼ṇ̛͈̩͈̗̗͈̗j̛͓̥͇̤̳͚́ͅp͏́҉͚̹̲̩̥̙̟F̣͚̝̰̜]̴̡̫̬̫̝]̢͉̳͓̘̼̖̖]̤͈̺̕̕͜]҉҉͇̞̭͉̳͍̦ͅ]̡̙͖[̼̬̭̱ͅ[̢̹̺̥͚̕[҉̴̗͉͉̖̕[̡̛̳͓͓̩͖͢[̡̺[̶̧͕͙̫̥̝͕̻/̶̧̟̱̥͉͉̲͝/̫̥K̛̬̮͕̝̝̯͇K̤͚̰̱S̪̗͔̼͔͘͝6̶̼͚̬̕͢6̷͏҉͙͈̺͔s͡͏̞̹̙C͓̥̬H̞̫̺H̲̰͉͔̮̝̱́͡Ḫ̶̢̟S͚̹̩̠̻͕k̡̠͎͇k̯͚̗̕a̘̕o̹͜͞o͏̺͕͍o̵̟̹̱͍̯A̫̦̼͠w̠͍̲͜͟͡r̝̯r̷̼̭̦͎͍̠̼͍h̸̦̜͉͚̟̲̀h̵̫͓r҉̠h̸͖̪̠̳̩h̖͚̯H̡̛̲̬̪̀/̹̦͙̳̳/̝̝͘/̛̰͉̞̖̺̤͡͞7̸̯̱͙̠̀ͅ7̛̲̦̥͍d̶̯̲̼̣f̸̪̻͚̭̪̟̦7̴̮̭̲̤͖̥7̰͓̺͖͈̤͍̮̙7͏̥͇͓H̸̻͕͚͇̙̣̗̭͟͟H̛̬͡H͏̻Ŕ̢͎̱̼̠́h̷͎̼̙͉͜h̢͉̙̞̥̣̬ŗ̢̘̞̗̥̞̣͈̹͞ẖ̢͉̠̞͍̯̤h̡͏̞̜̻͉͇͎̹ͅa̸̸̮̙̯s͈̺̟̗̤̱͍͜͝͞d̳̗̭̤ͅf̼̖͙͍͚͞͠ͅ7̼͓̭͔͙̗̀/͏̧̦͍̤̪̬/̷̗͙͓͝n҉̶̘͔r̫̣̤̜̀ņ̷̜̟j̸̠̻̕p̧҉͉̠̭̞̱͈͙F̷͓̺͙͡]̨͉͚͈̯ͅ]̷҉̲̩̦̹̞͈]͓̝̪͇́]͏̲]̶̴̧̙̻̲̫[̷̖̺[̠͖̭̻͠͠͝ͅ[̢͇̹̕͢[̷̨̛͙̘͙[̵̛̛͍̱̺͇̟[̴͈̦̯̰̯̩̰͢/̥͔̹̙̲͓̥̫/̜͍͝͞K̨̗͉̤̺̜̮̺̯Ḵ̭̞͉̹͎̳͝S̢̟̣̺̙̲͞6̸̢̺̜̹6̛̹̕ṣ̡̡̲̘͚C̴̢̻̭̭͔͙̺̘͚H̲̘̣̟̱̰̬ͅH̷̖̙̤̺͢͟H̡̞͈̲͎S͎̯̩̖̪̦͢k̶͕͍̰k̛̭̣̲͞͞a̷̦͔o̷̖͇̖̖̤ͅo̢̬̹̫͜o̸͎̥͕̬̹ͅͅͅA̛͎̖̕P̶̖͖̬p̨̛͕̳͙̰̺̺͢f҉̭̰́U҉̸̣͍̳͎̮F̞͓̕U̸̗ͅy͉͍͍͔̙̬̹͎h͉͔͔̹̹͔2͕̫͍͚7҉̱͕͈̮̩7̢̟͓̮̗͠/҉̣̳̲̻͞S̶͔͔̰7̲̝͢͜7̶̘͇7͍͕̺̹͉̰̠̝d̻̤̫͎̖̤̖s̨̛̮̬͈̣͎̜̠h͏̨̨̟̙̘̺̪h͏͙̬͉̯͓͉̦̫͞H͚͙̟̠H̤͘F̴̡̘͓͍̼͎̰͢J̫̬́ͅj̲͓̥͇͖͖d̵̯͉̙̳̠̯̦̻̳̕[̛̳͚͉̱͞[̦̝̞̻͓̟̣͜[̸̸̪̺̯̤͔͖̼͕[̣̳͈̦͎̰̰V̨̩̠͙͟D̛͚̪̝̫̻̙͝O̷̩͎̺̬̫O̶҉͍͈̭̝̜̩͓O̕҉͈̮C̯͔̜̕͞1̷̺̙̬̮̙͖ͅ0̷̺͚͈̘͈0̷̨̺̰̤̮̟́2̴̟̙̀͠]̢̺͓̩͉̼͚̗/̵͙̱͚͘͞/̷̡̤̬͍͜/̸̠̮͙̰͙̲̠ͅ/͕͡͝/̙̟̖͞ͅ/͏̴̖̦̰̬/҉̵̲̳̱̤͙̀/̛̱̳̻̱̬/͔̹̜̘́ͅ/̡̛̺͙̜/̻̳̳̘͍̮͞ͅ/̵̨̩/̹͖̭̼/̛̟̤̞͖̹̭̰̻/̞͇/̴̶̡̥̭̮̝̟̬/̶͎̝#̗̮̥͖́͢P҉̣̳̰̻̜̺̻ͅp̧͕͉͙f͍̖̤̩͕̖U͙͎ͅF̭̣̝̻̬͎̮͞͡U̱̫ý̡̠̫̼͉͡h̷̦̦͝2̞̟̼͡͞7̬͓̲̬͍̙̕7̲̱̺͓̤̬̪̤/͝҉̘͖̝̝̜͖͍Ś̡̻͖͢7̱̮̯̗͚̜͓͟7͔͉͝7̦͕̺̝̙̀́d̝̩̟̘̳̮͇̟̯́͢ś͓̝̰̬͔ͅh͍͉͓͙̟͈̞̥̻h͙̼̦̖̜̩̜͔̼͜H͕̱̭̝̱H̴̴̬͕̗͝F̘̼̹̻͘͠J̶҉͔̀j͇̩̖̟̞̘̣̼̕d͔̟̤̜̱̩[̝̫͜[̶̦̥̙̯͉̻̝̀̕[̳͕͈́[̶̸̥̪̹̼̖͘V̲͕͎̯̖͎̠͡D̖̗̹̯̬͎͜͝O͙̦͚̺͚̣O̭̳̤̣̹̬͜͜O̟͖̩͔͍̟̭͟͜C͜҉͏̘̥̜̼1̜͓͇̺͡͠0̱͙̩̬̜̞̩͢͝0̯̘̯͡2̷̢͔̟͓͚̪͟]̫̙̖̖͉/͈͎̖̟̥͓̣̀ͅ/̶̪̲/͈̦̙́͘/̢̹͇̹̀͡/͉̺/̵̡̲̥̭͉̝̗͇̪̕/͙̤̼̺̻͉̜̕/̲̦̺͈̙̺̠͎̺/̰̯͓̱̱/̤͈̪ͅ/͕͇͉̥̻̰͝͞/̩̖̬̠̮/̴̸̷̰/̞͞/̵̢̳̘̣/̸̸̰͢/̴̧̮̼̟͎͚#͙̖̭̻̥F̴̡̦̥͙͎̙͖̙̳U̟̠̗͚͖̰̜y͓̟͔͈̣͓h҉̞͎͚̳͚̥2̛͕̦̻̮̼7̸̫̕͞7̢̨̠͔͡/̧̗͓͙̞̞ͅS̡̗̥̯͕̦̯̼͞7̩͉̟̠̣̫̪̕͝7͉̳͙͕͈7҉͏̠̦̰d͈̯̮̠͚͍̪͔̕s̠̻̱̳̮͍͚̖̳͞h̡͉̙̯̩́h̵̴͔͈H̷͕͢ẉ̳͕̗̞͘͢͝r̢̛̘̞̫͍̙͚̞͠r͖̫h̴͚͉h̸̶̡͕̦͕̙̱̖ṛ̶͙̭͓̠͘h̴͍͎ͅh͙̤̪͝H̖̜̥̣͖/̻̜͠/͍͍͞/͔̖̣͙̖̼͡7̼͔7҉͔̗͚̻͙̰̩̥̀͘d̠̮̳̰͡f̛̠͟͡7̛͉͇̺̲̙͓͓7̜̻͞7̸̪̦͈͖̭́H͏̛̜̝̰̯͚̕H̴̫̖̟͖̩̪͈̹H̢̻̻̰͔̠̗̕͟R̸̦̯͍̰̭͠ḫ̛̟͍̪̱͜h͇̮͇̲r͈̮̫h̻̺̲̗̲͟h̢̲̪̤̀͜a̢̳͍s̨̱̞̯͢d̟̀͠f̴̺̪̮7͕͇͟͡͞/̵̼̪̳/̧̣͟n͉̰͔̕ŕ̛̼̹̟̱̼͕ń̡̛̲̝j̴͉̞̖̙p̢̘̰͉̜F̴̩̤̺͇͟͡]̵̱͉̥͚͚͍̤͡]͞҉̢̮̮͓̺]̤̱͎͇̱̯͖͍́]̤̦̯̣͚̬̩͟]҉̲̮͙͈̺̘̯̼[̧͔̬͍̖̣̞͕͢[̭̠̭̹͇̠ͅ[̴͉͔̖̣[̧͉͢[͙͉̼̀͟͢[̩͍̹͓/̦̞̤̹/͕̮̫̳̝͝K҉̨͕̙̣͓̹̼̞͈K̳̳͙͚̤̙̀̕͡ͅṢ̨̲̮̫̱̺̦̕͟6͇̲̳̫̟́6̧̝̫̫̰̙̳s̡̯̱̩̭͇C̴̣͉̖͟H̹̕H̤̖̖̠H͖͈̙̬͚̼͉̬S͔̣̞͓͍̞̻̺̭͢͡k̴͏͏̞͍̱̻̟̤̙͇k͔̫̭̦͚̼͍̼̻͞ą͓̣̘̣̖o̡̲͙͔̠͙͙o̢̖̜̟̗̭͙̺͞o͏̞̙̝̙͟A͕P͓̻̤̘ͅp̵̝̺̱̰̠̘̥̠͎f̨̗̱͎͙̝͖͚ͅU̬̙̖̖̳̲̫͔F̧͇̮̟͓͝͡Ư̙̖͔͖y̻̞͙̤h̦̮̞̀ͅ2̢͈͚͉͍͇͍̯͝7̶̸̝̯7̛̣͕̙̙̦̝͞ͅ/̸̨͇͈͈̀S̡̰̞̮̪̮̦7̞̣̳̤̬͍͚̫̫͟͜7̨̖7̷̛̼̼̱͇̹͎̜d͏̯͎̤͇͚͉̺̟s̞̝̥̼͕̖͕̞̙h̴͡͏͍̦̝̦̺̘h͍͍͉̙̞̖ͅH̰͎͓̩̜̦̬̀H̡̬̥̰̪̮̜F̶҉҉̟͍J̲̙̪̯͕̩͎̖j͏̫̥̱͍͉̫d̥͓͖͙̻̜̺[̶̷̢͎̝̥̹̩͕[̷̷̘͚̭͡[҉̵͔̘͔̮͘[̛͈̝͍͕̟̞̜V̱̦̺D͏̥̻̯͙̦͍O͍̺͓̩̬̬͕͝ͅO̷̪̜̠̖̹̖̬Ơ̷̰̦͙̩̺͓̮͈C̨̥͉̼͚̫͖̩͚̺͜1̶̸̣̦͙̯0͍̞̝́0̡̛̖̞2̘͈̩̮͍̺]̷̝̘͖/͕̬͕̩̪̲͚͝/͍̩͙͜/̢̢͚͚̀/̸̫̬͟/͍͙̳̯̲/̝͞ͅ/̨̞̳͘/̷̨̙͝/̸͓̰͕͡/̺̱̳̹̳̩̣͞/͖͚͝͠/͇̦͉ͅ/̨͚̙͍͕̜/̧̬̩̖̭͓͈̀͟/̛̯̣̝̳̙͈̟͠/̵͓͉̱͎̙̰͍̣́/͕̰̱͔̺̬̝̫̕#̪͍H͉̰̫̬̗̖̝́F̡̫͕̦̪͉̰̦͕ͅJ̡̲̞͠j̵̜̥̝̮̕d̬̞̖͇̗̮͟[̞͖͔͕͙͖̲̝[̴̧̪͉̖̜̳͍[̜͈̘̟̹[̤̹̳̹̬̲̬ͅV̛̞̪͍̕D̛҉̨̰̘Ò̜̠̬̹͟O̴̗O̦͚̭͝C̵̫̪1̼͔0͕͉͍͇̠̬̼0̸͔̟̘̤̠̣́͠2̧̥̤̘̩̘̘]̛̤͍̫͖̜̺͈͇͚/̛͓̫̱͉̟̪͢/̦̩̙ͅ/̲͉͎̜̘/͔͎͙̩͍͙̞͞/̡͏̤̫/̢̨̤̰̬͔̭̭̰͇̤͘/̟͓̺̱̮̩͜͝/̢͙̞̮͚/̖̦/̯͍̩̜̻̙̻̳͢/̷̙̞̜ͅ/̝̙/̵̦͚̫̰̗̥̣̲/̵̛͓̰̯̞͇͙̩ͅͅ/̢͉͙̤̳̬̩̜̝͉̀/̶̦̹̖͓͔͖̰̀/̢̼̟͙͞#̤̜̦̀͝ǹ̳̻̺͔͔j̷̧̨̭̝p̧͚̜̞̮̳͇̻̕͟F͓̰͢͡]̶͉̟͉͉̙͚̪̮͜]̨̼̟͈͖͇̞̙̣́]̬̝]̫͎̟̀]͏͓̤̪̩̻̩͎̲[̹̩̠̝͈[͇̲̰̫͈̤̬̼̠͡[̷̢͍͈͎͖[͓̩͕̪̩͎̘͞[̜̟̯̺͚̣͕̕͞[҉̖͖͓̟/̨̪̜̙̰̞̤/͓͓̭͔͓͍͎̻̞K͙̫̺̪͍̯K̴̡̼̞͓Ṣ̨̫̙͚͝͝6̯͡6̬̖̗̝ͅs̼̦̗̤̬͚̘͉ͅC̠͎̮̺̫͝H̛̰͓̬H̶̥̺̥̺̣͓̹͉͜͠H͏̥̜̪̺̱S̶̛̰̗̘̹̞͔̭͔k̷̥͉͢k̩͎͈̙̠̜̥̹̠͡a̛͉ò̱̦̠o̵̡̹̘̳̬̝̞̟̝ơ͏͎͔̦̙͖̱̤̠A̫̻̖̞͓̻̼̹̼͞P̶͖̙͎͈͔p̵̣̱͖̻̰͇̮̥̬f̗U̸̪̗̥̟F̨̳U҉̣̘͕̲͍̖̙͢y͏̛̳͔̙͖h̶̛͔̭̞̩͚̣̬̲͠2͘͏̷̤̯7͖̙͓͕̻̕ͅ7̸̖̮̳͎̠̳̬ͅ/̠̱͚̜̫͟Ş͇̪̭̹̤̯ẃ̶̭͖͇̼̟͠r̞̭̦͚̙̺̬͎r̪̲̻̻͜h̨҉̖̟̱̬̤͟h̡̰r͞͏̳̥͕̺̘h̩͇̦̬͎̞͝ͅh̷̢̻͓H̵̡̠͓͈̣̤̹̺/̨̹̻͍̻̫/̷͕̮̫͜/̛͚̝ͅ7̯͈̠̹͕̯̪̬͜7̨͇̼̝͚d̹͔̦f̧̡̣͉̣̱͇̼̜̘7̷̖͍̞̥7̤͖7̵͕͓̭̱̳̲̺͖͢͢ͅH̛̳͞H͇͍̟̮̺̳̝͡ͅH̢̼̤̻͎̬̙̹̗R̛̛͍̟̤̹͚͉͜h̨̫̘̠͢h̘͚̕̕͡r̸̩̤͇̬͖ḩ̪̹̥͇h̷̛̟͘a̴͙̪͈̖͘͘ś̷̳̞̮̪̩̣̭̲d̵̬̖̭̼͓̟̺̘͞f̸̡̛̗̪̘̣͕7̠̹̭͈͙̻̦̕/͠҉̴̮̬͎̻͖/̨͓̦͓̦̬͖̀n̝̪̘̕͘͟r̶͎̠͖̳̦̰̝̤͟n҉̭̞̩͕̝̼̩͠j̯̬̠̺̜̞͢͢p̹͕̝͇̼͕̠̘̀F̢̢͖͉͓͇͉͘]̶͖̹̳͠]̩͈͔]̶̧̪͎͝]̷̖ͅ]̟̪́͡[͎͍[̤̻͓͠[̨̻̮̝[̶̻̫̻͇̩͠͝[̸̴̞̰[̵̻̥̫̳̥̝̰̮̻͢/̨͓̭̯/̰̻͜͡K̴̖͘͝K̢͙̹̝̞̕S̢̤̖6͇̰͍́ͅ6̬̳̖͎̙̬̦͘͟͠s̵̸͈̬̥͍͡C̵͉̖̤͇̤͖̲̀ͅH̢͔̩H̼̣̺͇͔̺͈H̡̢̗͖̭͙͕̀S̵͓͙̤k̶̢̬̺͈̫͕̜͎̳̖k̨̮̝͍̪̤̻͝a̱̠o͚͜͠ó̵̝͍̦̯͇̯͚o͕͇͟A̸̯̬͜P̛͕̟͇p̭̪̺̥̳̝̠͙̹f҉̷̨̮̯̻U̧͚̟͈̼̣̤̯͚̤F̴̨͓̟͖͍U̼̳̲̺͓̝̫̠͘͘y̪̬̯̗h̜̳͈̭͓̱͠2̖̫͕͉͞7҉͞͏̣̬7̘̰̠̣̼͙͔̠/̷͍̗̕S̰̥̦̭̘͈̹7̠̝͓̠̫͟7̡̬̖̘̙7͚̤̟̪̳͙̦͎̤͞d̦̠̗͞s̭̕ͅh̭͖̰͍̖̞̯̰͟͠͠h͕̺̞͙̟H̢͉͖͙̘̫̣̪́H̛͚̳͇̩̰͎̹͇F̴̷̮͙J̦̩̙͎̙̭̙͠͝j͕̖͖̰̱̀̕d͎̺͓̖̜̰͔́[̖̣̪̦͠͡ͅ[̙̤̣[̙͓͉͝[͏̹̰̻̲̥͟͞V̷̵̯̫͍D͉̫̬͕̺͓Ó̡̤̤̣̺̹̝̯͓̪Ò̡̪̼̯̖̼͇͠O͍͔̭͕̳̫̳͍̮C̱̩͖1̷̠̩͍̀0̴̮̹0̴̠̖̙̻̠2҉̭]̵͚̮̮̠̮̙̜͙̦́̀/̸̶̖̪/̪̳͘͜͝/̼͕̯͓͘̕͟/̧̬̰͍̰̯/҉͙̲̘̙̹̖͖̘́/͕̣͎̝̯̕͘/̶̢̩̜̪̘͙ͅ/̢̺͎̻̣̰̥̥͞/̨̯̺̪̗̩̹̟͔̕/͏͖/̴̛̞̗̰͇͎͔̀/̠̩͙͈̕/̷͙̫̺̺̠̘̟̳/̢̻̙̫̣̙̪̣̼̕/̶̷̤/̶҉͚͎̳̗̼̫͎/̡̨͔̥̩̩̘̬̜͙͢ͅ#̢̲̟̞̳̬̭7̢̖͔́͢7͕͓̭̟̼̤͟7̶̡̥͕̕d̛̻͓̫͍͈͢ͅs҉̬̼̱h̨̳̲h̨͚̬̲̯̫̺̙ͅH̲̣͓̬̠͎̀̀͜H͇̠͉̝͍̥͠F̬̪̹̣̯̭͓͝J̵̷̖̭̰͉͘j̡͚̟͖͓̲ͅd͇̫͞[̸̛̙̰̰͇̘̻[̧̺[̢̞͎̙̣̺̙̭͇̫͘[̡̺̤̤̖͟V̲̜͍͍̤̯̙͓͝D͏͚̪͓̲̝̞͠͡O͖̭̫̗͔̤̙͝͞ͅͅǪ̡̛͚O̭̤̙̯̘̱̭̜Ć͕͝1̶̛̭̰͘0̧͕̣̫̻̦͈͘͝0̢̰̹̫̺̯̙2̙̗͈̟̰̫͠]̧̛̱̼͠/̵͓̣͎͈͈̝̠͘͞ͅ/̡̩̱̯͍̬/̴҉̡̪̦͕̲̳̮/̵͏̙̣͇̘/̢̣̭̫͕̩̜̯͍/̬̩̕͘/̛͙͎͔͟/̨̛͈̟̪͓͇/͏͖̼̙̞̻͡/̴̧̡͖̞̩̜̜̩͕̠/̨̫̹͔͈̬̯̞ͅ/̱͓̪̮͚̮̩̝͞/͇͜/̷̙̪̤̫̬̩̀̀/͚͟/̤̙͜/̸͖̣̺̯̘̀#̮̜̺̝͙͠͠

#A74FFF = jg/k10+
#A66251 = [H&Error,
samX500
Why are there tentacles coming from under the seals? Should we be worried about that?
abraker
Serraionga
What tentacles are yด้็้็้็้็้็้็้็็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็็็้็้͇็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้u talking abด้็้็้็้็้็้็้็็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็้็็็้็้͇็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้้็้็้ut?

//&Vd,] The sEs.
abraker
I swear I can hear something behind those cracks

egg community/forums/posts/7230440

egg community/forums/posts/7146677

egg community/forums/posts/6769991
show more