forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Puzzle
Provides really interesting tidbits of information that are really in-depth every now and again.
Tad Fibonacci
I know your new avatar is Renge but for some reason I thought she kinda looks like the girl in your signature in that particular picture.
(Especially the eye and hair color)
MisakiTobisawa-
still don't understand your signature though
Ashton
Cute name and profile pic. Pretty aesthetic but, nothing I’d call jaw dropping amazing.
MisakiTobisawa-
im not cute wtf
ur cuter
captainmilk
ah...who are you?
MisakiTobisawa-
trash player/modder/mapper that comes here when he has nothing else to do
captainmilk
Your name is familiar, I was really active in forums maybe 3 years ago? But you only joined in 2017, odd.
MisakiTobisawa-
A lot of people have Kotori in their usernames, you see. KotoriIsMyWaifu (me), Kotori on osu, Kotori-Chan, My Angel Kotori, sionKotori, just to name a few.
captainmilk
oooooooh, I got it, there was a dude named Nameless years ago on FG who loved Kotori too
Achromalia
knows of Nameless. i recall Nameless being around when i started interacting in FG and OT.

also, is pretty damn nice.
Cubby
osu
Husa
toxic
ERA Puzzle
I can't decide if I should feel good about your userpage thanking me for wasting my time on it or bad because it's telling me my time is wasted. Which TOTALLY ISN'T TRUE
MisakiTobisawa-
Woah calm down there

Puzzle wrote:

I can't decide if I should feel good about your userpage thanking me for wasting my time on it or bad because it's telling me my time is wasted. Which TOTALLY ISN'T TRUE

I'd recommend choosing the green option
ERA Puzzle

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

Woah calm down there

Puzzle wrote:

I'd recommend choosing the green option

Well, when you put it that way...
Achromalia
ferric supplement advocate.
MisakiTobisawa-
I want supplements for calcium
ERA Puzzle

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

I want supplements for calcium

I'm not sure where you could find some in your country but I'm certain you could. Calcium supplements are pretty cheap, too.
Meah
Magical girl fan?
ERA Puzzle

Meah wrote:

Magical girl fan?

No. I don't even think I've ever really watched a "magical girl" anime. The closest thing to that which I think I like is uh... Touhou?
Husa
nano.ripe, how does one learn from which anime one of her songs are from? i cant tell apart,
Meah
Jose
Fhaye
Grats on passing your licensure exam, why seafaring though? it's mainly for males
KatouMegumi
Forgot that the person above him is actually male, also his friend iirc
Asaiga
eriri megumi
MisakiTobisawa-
I have a gd in qualified are you proud of me senpai
keremaru
loli pop girl is better :wheelchair:
Meah
Dutch center
ERA Puzzle
Please stop posting that in every thread
keremaru
He does that all the time. At this point, it doesn't even phase me anymore.

OT: Shinkansen.
ERA Puzzle
Well, it phases me into a state of "Please go somewhere else" and I dont like it.

Ot: I had to Google what that is. Why do... bullet trains? I'm confused. What have I got to do with bullet trains?
Tad Fibonacci
Your name reminds me of when I was a kid.

I had several puzzles that I kept scrambling around and then re-assemble them until one day a piece went missing.
I almost cried when I realized that the puzzle will never be whole again.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Your name reminds me of when I was a kid.

I had several puzzles that I kept scrambling around and then re-assemble them until one day a piece went missing.
I almost cried when I realized that the puzzle will never be whole again.

This makes me sad for child tad.

That's not very good. In fact, it's kind of bad.

Well, knowing that it's bad, I decided to write a poem - which I hope child tad would find quite rad.

Maybe it would have cheered him up. Maybe then little tads cup would be half full - instead of half empty.

Just like the missing puzzle piece being gone, and the cup being empty,

Maybe a rad poem for sad child tad would encourage him to see things slightly differently.

But that's in the past now, and Tad, I'm sure, is quite fine. Still, who would deny the chance to write a nice rhyme?
Husa
nice poem
Asaiga

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

I have a gd in qualified are you proud of me senpai

wow gratz! You have potential.

OT: my #1 fan
captainmilk
Hmm, another new person?
Taj
The user above has potential and motivation
MisakiTobisawa-