YUGEN [ALL MODES] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
StarOiOstart
It't look like so cool\= =/
Topic Starter
Garin
finally pushed an update to include ScoreV2 mod icon, enjoy.

big thank to tetsui for uploading everything <3
squeezy
I've made a mod for your skin for the osu mania mode. It makes it so that the keys are consistent colors across all mania key modes. So basically your middle finger with always be the blue note in any key modes...etc. Tested for 4k through 10k so switching between them won't be confusing at all.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4dT30Rc
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3s136k5fa9n55q/yugenmod.rar/file
It only contains a modded skin.ini and 3 image files.

Let me know what you think.
KriskoJesusa
Really nice skin, I love it. The only part however that I don't like is the annoying slider drag sound. It's like the static sound of old TVs. Is there a way I can remove/change it or do I have to just stick with it?
Matt2e2

KriskoJesusa wrote:

Really nice skin, I love it. The only part however that I don't like is the annoying slider drag sound. It's like the static sound of old TVs. Is there a way I can remove/change it or do I have to just stick with it?

That is sliderslide. It's found in all 3 categories of hitsounds (normal,drum,soft). You only need to replace the sounds normal-sliderslide.wav/.mp3, drum-sliderslide.wav/.mp3 and soft-sliderslide.wav/.mp3 with a silent .wav/.mp3 file (there should only be one out of these extensions. usually the sounds are in .wav format).
papyr89
10/10
Brownice
best skin ever
Raziqwibuu
good skin i have new skin now yeay
MTGPenguin
hwo to download;-;
Sonocchoz
Thicc skin
jawngab72
All links are downn :<
ardalaz
good
Stephirio
Standard video is not disponible anymore
a ugly rat
IDK HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT
ASHIQUL
Great skin
Although if u put geki and katsu in the place of 100(geki and katsu are japanese word characters you get when u finish a combo(12345etc combo))
Its just more easy
Epicentrum
>_<~
imgloyut
nice
yuzuri30
como puedo descargarlo? es que no me sale el botón para descargarlo
Suu suu
Man I love it!
Satayayam
good skins
[ lexio ]
I'd like to say that this looks very similar to fieryrage's skin. Because some textures are the same, :P
Matt2e2

CallMeThey21 wrote:

I'd like to say that this looks very similar to fieryrage's skin. Because some textures are the same, :P

Might be because fiery took elements from YUGEN. A lot of mixed skins have elements from YUGEN, it has kind of become a meme at this point.
N30Nnoice
pls help
idk how to download
im new soooo
despatch
I have no clue how to download this.
osube
i dont know how to either
Matt2e2

N30Nnoice wrote:

pls help
idk how to download
im new soooo

despatch wrote:

I have no clue how to download this.

osube wrote:

i dont know how to either

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

WarframeNeega
how do i download it, i can't get it from anywhere
Galvit
Me too, I'm so confused, how do I download it
just kidding, explanation is literally 2 posts up
sahemy sarayt
It's very beautiful 🌸
Shafaet
When I took a look at the skin folder, I noticed that A LOT of the files had doubles copies of them, normal/drum/soft sliders... hits... they all had multiple unnecessary copies of the same file, which I've never seen before on other skins. I'm not quite sure what's the purpose of this and if anyone could answer why for me I'd be happy if you do. Because I'm guessing it's kinda of a waste of space which would also explain why the skin file is around 50mb in comparison to most other 'simplistic' skins that are around 20-25mb.
ChowtChowt
pog
RVL Rocket
Where do you download this
TreatsGaming
It's a great skin, but there are flaws.
I may be using this if you fix these Catch The Beat bugs/problems:

• [1.]
The character catching the fruit looks sloppy, and much poorly made than the other objects.

• [2.]
The character catching the fruit is actually looking the opposite way I'm moving, and it looks very weird. For example, when I press the arrow key to go left, the character is pointing right.

Overall, great skins, and these little bugs probably aren't a big deal. But overall, a 4 and a half stars for me!
BEasttrollyou
don't know how to download the yugen skin help
TreatsGaming

BEasttrollyou wrote:

don't know how to download the YUGEN skin help

Oh! Let me help you!
Okay, so when you are reading the introduction, you can see this picture:
So, under it, you can see 2 blue words: "Widescreen Version" (16:9/16:10 Resolutions), and "Standard Version (4:3 Resolutions)". Click on the one that matches your monitor, computer screen, ext. Then, once you have that opened. There is a link to a "Direct Download", a "Mega", a "GoogleDrive", and a "Mediafire". All of them are .Osk files and I don't believe it matters which one you choose. Then click the one you have chosen, and download! I hope this cleared some stuff up.
Astovi
Legendary skin. Probably best to be anyones starting skin for when they're just getting into osu
lemons197

Astovi wrote:

Legendary skin. Probably best to be anyones starting skin for when they're just getting into osu

giovannirulz
oh cool. looking forward to checking this out when i get home
DarloxYT
I love you so much, man! With your skin i hit my first 1,000,000 and i'm new in Osu!
<3
Matt2e2

shankorcrank wrote:

how do I download the skin

Please read the posts above yours.
show more