Journal
16 17 18 degrees
ERA Puzzle
19 20 21
Kyomaku
Ninja'ed. Again.

22 I guess. Truth
ERA Puzzle
What's the most AWKWARD thing you've ever done?

Journal
Achromalia
we're doin' this wrong, uhhhh

we wait for them to answer, then continue. can we just restart the count once it's answered?
Journal
Ok president
Kyomaku
Difficult question, as I'm generally really awkward and have tons of memories in that area, but nothing stands out to me, but there is one story where I know I made someone else feel really awkward. Needs a "little" intro for the story though, so that it makes sense.

I mostly grew up on the internet, didn't really have irl contacts, so I did not really have much of a mental association with gender and gender orientation. Basically, what eventually started bothering me was, that if I had the mental image of a person being female, I would automatically have more fun, be excited and have overall more motivation to invest time and attention into the friendship. Absolutely natural, but not for me at the time, it just annoyed me that one little information, that is only in my head, made such a big difference on my perception (since online you sometimes don't even know someones gender and sometimes only assume). It was only logical from my perspective, it felt unfair and annoying, I would want to have the same fun and excitement, the same emotions, no matter the gender. Didn't want to be manipulated by hormones.

So with the intro done, the story itself begins. Basically, there was a friend I had in a videogame that I started talking about this topic with. I've had many long conversations with him before about life / problems etc, so I didn't really think too much about it. I started sharing thoughts like "hypothetically, what if I were to fall in love with a person and that person turns out to be male" etc and was looking for genuine advice. I was telling him that I know what my hormones like and that it's clearly females, but since in my case, I primarily met people online, gender never really played a role on a mental/logical level and I strictly separated that from hormones, putting a much higher importance on what my conscious mind thinks, which in the context of my confusion and problem, really puzzled me, I just genuinely didn't know what to do with "gender" and the "what if's" of falling in love with someone rationally online.

While taking, I did feel that this topic made him feel really uneasy and awkward, but what I didn't know is, that it actually made him so uncomfortable, that he just litereally disappeared afterwards, never met him again. I did know him for over a year and had his email and did exchange emails a few times prior, but never heard or saw anything from him ever again. He was actually a good friend, I wonder if I litereally made him feel so awkward, that he decided to avoid me? Maybe he was thinking that I was trying to confess in a really awkward way, which obv wasn't the case, but who knows what went through his head really.

1 2 3
ERA Puzzle

Oof. That sounds... confusing, I think. Damn.
Journal

Fuck

Achromalia
well, shit. that's definitely quite an awkward one.

mildly depressing, even.

10, 11.
Journal
Achromalia
15, 16.
Journal

Amp it up achro
Kyomaku
20 21
Achromalia
22. Truth.
samX500

I was so late that the chain was finsihed by the time I read the post and posted mine. oops
Journal
Achro, is there anyone you want dead?
Achromalia
Not really. I don't have anyone in mind.

I don't really care enough to wish death on... anyone.

Which feels a bit strange to say. It's simultaneously looked at as positive and negative for varying reasons.

- - -

1, 2, 3.
Journal
Cool cool
ERA Puzzle
Journal
ERA Puzzle
13 14 15
Achromalia
16, 17.
Journal
ERA Puzzle
21 edit 22

Truth
Achromalia
What are the most perverted or vile things that have crossed and lingered in your mind?
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

What are the most perverted or vile things that have crossed and lingered in your mind?

The fuck? Why you gotta do this to me man. I dont even know where to start.

I dont really know about vile. I'm not sure if I think of many vile things. But I sure as fuck can pervert up a storm, I guess. Fuck, man.

Can I just answer girls? Is that adequate enough? Girls, in general. Yep, nothing to see here.

Fuck you, man.
Achromalia
I just know what terrible questions to ask. You can return the favor once I get to 22, so no need to worry.

Since your answer's... kinda dodgy, the best I can do is assume. I think it's sufficient though, so fair enough.

1, 2, 3.
ERA Puzzle
AHA I GOT AWAY WITH IT

4 5 6
Achromalia
7, 8, 9.
Kyomaku
10 11 12
Journal
101112 cats

Fuck

131415 dogs
ERA Puzzle
16 17
Achromalia
eighteen.
Journal
192021 adults yea

Plis gib achro gud question yea? Thank
ERA Puzzle
22 dare
Achromalia
aw fuck. i hate dares. especially giving them. i don't know what to make people do.

i'm not a fan of that ;w;

uhhhhh

I DARE YOU TO LIVE.
show more