forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
Paperworks done, gonna fly out after valentines
__
My eyesight has gotten worse, sucks. Last year I was still able to see things 5 meters away from me now it looks like Japanese censored
DeletedUser_6709840
DnD Server is complete and almost everyone has agreed on a schedule
Meah
Gintama
Aiseca
Sleeping.
Li77L3
DeletedUser_6709840
Finished editing for like, chapter 5 or something of my novel, and waiting on the editor to message me again
Penguin
The power just went out at my house due to rain and high winds. My phone is about to die too
Achromalia
i'm somehow lucky enough not to be in that part of the US where shit gets scarily cold.

i offer my condolences, what a week it's been.
Meah
Mint chocolate ice cream
Penguin
Power is still out. I charged my phone in my car for a bit, so there's that. I need to get started on my homework that's due on Monday, but it requires my PC and an internet connection which I don't have.
Meah
Can't find a good avatar
Sosteneshion
Status: scared because I have test tomorrow, and I didn't read. ( cant read for the test if i DONT UNDERSTAND THE FKG SUBJECT 757KKNWNSGR).
Meah
Something that fits well with pinkish colors
Achromalia
i'm still using the laptop, and it's been fine for the 5 or so hours it's been used. the noise is concerning but the laptop hasn't heated up much. it should be a displaced fan.

the problem is, i'm not sure if taking this apart to look at is really a good idea.

but then again, i want to get rid of this fucking noise so i can make my music without that constant buzzing in the background, even with headphones.
johnmedina999
I've been listening to GYARI and trying to get work done for tomorrow, and holy shit it's working. I didn't even know I enjoyed jazz this much.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GYARISUTA
https://www.nicovideo.jp/user/1653063/video

Meah
Gonna binge watch Harry Potter
45Traeath
Being a professional trainee...

Ugh.

(And I already screwed up with this post.)
Penguin
ive been awake for nearly 40 hours now
Meah
Harry Potter and the (Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s) Stone (2001) ✓
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) ✓
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (2010)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) ✓
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018) ✓

Just finished both Fantastic Beasts
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
Also, I might be changing my username later.
Yukoi
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, I'm gay
Meah
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) ✓
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) ✓
payney
finally got a new tablet pen, back to grinding
Achromalia
this has been and will remain to be an agonizingly shitty week.

wanted to continue making music with a decent laptop so you can release something to stay consistent with your content for the sake of your followers? oh sorry, didn't know you needed that hard drive to be registered and recognizable after fucking up your cpu fan.

wanted to return home without needing to immediately get out of your clothes to avoid getting shit all over the floor? damn, i should've known you wouldn't have liked that mud all over your shoes and pants.

wanted to just have a normal night at the shitter with emptied bowels and feeling fresh? sorry, i didn't mean to make your shit rockhard and tear your ass, i bet all that blood looked just horrible, i really do hope you dont have hemorrhoids or some shit.

it's been stressful.

...otherwise, i'm fine.

just more shit to endure, really.

good news, though, is that i've started working on a comic. it's a bit slow in the making at page 2, but it's fun to work with while i'm dying at school.

...i just hope i can get all this other shit over with.
Aiseca
Waiting on something....
payney
drowzee :)

edit: almost forgot this was a forum for a minute w
vinnicci
My daily comfy internet life is threatened once again. Now trying to find new ways to access free internet.
Meah
Finally free, time to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

__
Wondering on when will the next Percy Jackson movie will come out
_sparky_
Dang I miss being on here.
bouttaaaa do a ton of homework heck yea
johnmedina999

Meah wrote:

Wondering on when will the next Percy Jackson movie will come out
Hopefully never. I've been a fan of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus series since sixth grade, and the two movies sucked badly. The first one failed to mention Kronos, the main antagonist of the first series. It was honestly hard to watch my favorite childhood characters in that bad movie.
Westonini
That first movie was pretty disappointing. Didnt even bother watching Sea of Monsters.
Achromalia
should've posted here earlier.

so my dad's got the laptop back and the company gave us their diagnosis. turns out the hard drive got fucked up beyond recognition somehow because the laptop took such a beating over the months. i'm seething right now.

so now, all my data, my music, my art, is fucked. any drafted projects are fucked. the laptop itself is fucked.

and the real reason why is because of my shitty treatment of my things. i'm realizing that i'm just not any good at taking care of my things. i leave my laptop on, constantly let it fall on the ground by my shitty neglectfulness, and my insistence to leave it on just wound up burning up the cpu, as well as the battery, of which was overcharged because i never let it run on its own.

so yeah. there ya go. never trust me with my things. otherwise i'll fuck myself over.

i not only should've been 'more mindful' as i constantly chant to myself, but actually do some shit to prevent fucking up what i have.

at least i've got this phone, and i have a spare laptop/netbook thing. the phone's faster but harder to use.

so for now, i'll be lurking around and try to relax. not much else i can do.

but yeah. i genuinely hate myself for it and i'm going to have to try and change that shit, and give more of a shit about my things.
45Traeath
Achromalia
I might not be completely averse from selfies after all, but even then, I prefer not to take any. Pictures aren't my thing.

I'm realizing just how neutral my face is, considering that my emotions don't really show very well, even despite what I can manage to feel from them.

I never knew I'd be so damn expressionless.

I also tried to see why some people say I give them death glares, why they seem to think I look like I'd want to kill them or something. I don't know why, honestly, as I don't really see any malicious intent whenever I glare at the camera.

Weird. Interesting.
Aiseca
Server group map collab in the works.
payney
ive eaten so many hot cheetos the past few days i expect my insides to collapse
Achromalia
speaking of internal collapse, every time i shit, it feels like my rectum collapses as the shit comes out.

i've still been dealing with it for about a week now.

i still hope it isn't anything to do with hemorrhoids.

...egh.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

speaking of internal collapse, every time i shit, it feels like my rectum collapses as the shit comes out.

i've still been dealing with it for about a week now.

i still hope it isn't anything to do with hemorrhoids.

...egh.
you should seriously go to the doctor
Meah
woke up at 4pm lol
Heard there was a pp change but my top plays hasn't changed yet and noticed a +400 pp/15k Rank increase
johnmedina999
Almost missed my bus but didn't ^-^

Also I was falling asleep in Matt class today, not because it was boring tho
show more