forum

Hairstyle and footwear problems

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
Her name was something I cannot comprehend let alone pronounce, but we first noticed each other when I got her attention by drawing a red supergiant near a neutron star. The explosion touched her and she noticed me despite the little in significant speck of matter I am. We grew pretty fond of each other over time. I showed her music, art, how to have fun. She tried to show me things I still don't understand.

One time I showed her oragami. Judging by the frequency of the gravitational waves around me after, she seemed very facinated. I later read a headline with something along the lines of, "Region of mostly dark matter baffles astronomers". I had a laugh over that one. I still visit the outer galactic rim from time to time to appreciate that piece oragami spacetime.
Serraionga
I have landed in a strange thread.

From my observations, everyone is a KJED
(click the link to know what it means).
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Her name was something I cannot comprehend let alone pronounce, but we first noticed each other when I got her attention by drawing a red supergiant near a neutron star. The explosion touched her and she noticed me despite the little insignificant speck of matter I am. We grew pretty fond of each other over time. I showed her music, art, how to have fun. She tried to show me things I still don't understand.

One time I showed her oragami. Judging by the frequency of the gravitational waves around me after, she seemed very facinated. I later read a headline with something along the lines of, "Region of mostly dark matter baffles astronomers". I had a laugh over that one. I still visit the outer galactic rim from time to time to appreciate that piece oragami spacetime.
I cried the day she gave in to her inevitable demise. I cried that day, that week, that month, that year. It was a moment of pure despair, of pure agony. I wasn't sure what I would have done without her. I just wish I could have said one last "goodbye" before she moved on. When I heard the news from an old friend in the next-door galaxy, the time we had together flashed before my eyes a million times. It seemed like forever; I know now that I was in denial, I couldn't believe that my beloved could have abandoned me after she changed my life. Then I felt anger at myself for being so selfish, and after that, remorse. All this seemed to happen in a millennium, but in reality it happened in less than a millisecond. Immediately after coming back to my senses I started crying. Tears were running down my body, I couldn't stop for all I tried. I felt like a baby crying in front of my friend. I wanted to ask her to leave, to leave me alone in my sorrow, but the words couldn't come out of my mouth. In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't because if I did I would have killed myself.

Our time together is something I will take to my grave. The origami I made her will serve as her remembrance, her eternal mark on the world, a symbol of how she changed me forever as well. I was too shy to propose to her; she was the love of my life and I wanted to tell her so—but I don't think I needed to tell her for her to notice.

I love her will all my heart, and I know she will never leave my side for all of eternity.
Westonini
cash money
abraker
I am convinced that I am incapable of producing juicy details that flavor the story.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I am convinced that I am incapable of producing juicy details that flavor the story.
To be fair, I didn't really expect anyone to want to further the story, so I closed it up. To continue it, you can maybe go into what she tried to explain to the MC in more detail. If anyone does, I would be very surprised.

But that's beside the point. Everyone and anyone can come up with details in their imaginations. As Anne Shirley would say, everyone has an imagination, sometimes it just takes a bit of work to let it out.
johnmedina999
What were you referring to in your post though? A Thorne–Żytkow object?
abraker
Nothing in particular. Pure fantasy about an amatour scientist of the far future studying supernovae to one day discover a celestial being via spacetime fluctuations.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Nothing in particular. Pure fantasy about an amatour scientist of the far future studying supernovae to one day discover a celestial being via spacetime fluctuations.
Oh my God, that changes my view of the story so much! I assumed the MC was a celestial object as well!

Man, that's actually pretty deep, I don't think my continuation holds up anymore. You had a unique idea and I turned it into a bland, unoriginal tragic love story. Sorry for messing your story up.
abraker

abraker wrote:

she noticed me despite the little in significant speck of matter I am.
Granted it's an auto correct typically, but could have made something of this

edit: autocorrect thinks "typo" is "typically". Nice
levesterz
Help me i am lost
Westonini

levesterz wrote:

Help me i am lost
ColdTooth

Westonini wrote:

levesterz wrote:

Help me i am lost
abraker

—j%X Gnªåè*j1 wrote:

ん乇ᄂア  ๓€  ᓰ  α爪  ᄂᓍ丂ȶ
levesterz

abraker wrote:

—j%X Gnªåè*j1 wrote:

ん乇ᄂア  ๓€  ᓰ  α爪  ᄂᓍ丂ȶ
}S{A}s'as]as][[\'s]'as]']sa']++a[sa''a[Q@⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ ⢵ >>>>>>....>:z.>>>>A:
johnmedina999
wtf is that braille

lol
levesterz
yes and no
maybe
perhaps
ehh
true
false
negative
positive
abraker
affirmative
Topic Starter
VinZentVanDough
i left this post for less than a day and it's already turning into a masterpiece
abraker
Something emanated from the end of the dark corridor. It's like one of those horror movies building up suspense for cheap jump scare, only this time there is no screen in front of me. The real deal is so more frightening than the movies portray. With hesitation I step forward. Immediately I could feel the shadows starting to choke me. The unventilated stale air made I felt like screaming for help. Unfortunately on this road to darkness, I passed the closest window a long while ago. It is a straight path from here.

I felt like passing out; I started coughing and wheezing. Blood? No, not yet, but I was on the verge of passing out. I knew I had take this strangling darkness, punch it, and run the hell away from it. I look back. I swear there was a passageway there. I came from somewhere. I was doing something before this. I smell food. The darkness gripped tighter. It's as if it doesn't want me to realize something.

l had this feeling that if I ran then the darkness will turn into an abyss. Yet something felt familiar about it it. It's as if I was living with that darkness for years. It felt like I once knew it well enough to know what it likes, what it dislikes, the small speck of light that is always on its bottom left, what I put in it on the 2nd year I've known it. Yet now that I am facing the darkness head on, I don't know it at all.

I hear a faint sound coming from behind the corridor shrouded in this horrifying darkness. It's a familiar sound that made me slightly hungry. It kept on repeating but I could not make out what it was. I took a step. Suddenly I saw a fork laying on the floor. This oddity had me spooked. Someone must have dropped it. Was there someone else here? I did not know the corridor had a kitchen. I had a feeling this.form is important. I had a feeling it is the sword meant to battle this darkness. I took the fork, arming myself with it.

Having the fork made me feel I had a chance even if it is literally stabbing in the dark. As I tried to take another step the floor turned muddy. I couldn't left up my leg something was gripping me from under the floor. With full thrust I swung the fork into the floor. A unnerving shriek filled the corridor that shook me to my core. The darkness was now turning into an abyss. It was now or never.

I tried wiggling my foot loose. From thin air a figure appeared that looked like a chair. I grabbed on to it tried throwing it into this thing grabbing my foot. I hear that familiar sound clearly now. It kept on beeping. I tried to make a run for it through the darkness. The more I tried the harder it to move. No good. I stared at the darkness. It stared back it me. I took the fork and said, "you have no right to lay your eyes on me".

Last night was a blur. I woke up in laying on the kitchen floor. Moving hurt. Breathing hurt. My neck felt like it was hit with a bat. A chair appeared to have been thrown across the kitchen. I barely stood up. There is cold food in the microwave. Microwave. Food. Beeping. Darkness. My darkness. Love. I see a trail of blood on the floor. Oh. He won't seing seeing anyone anymore, well not anything for that matter. Fucking psycho.
Aiseca
This thread went off the box quick.....amazing.
show more