forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
CatzerTM
yes but not that often. I remember having a hurricane once but it wasn't that severe. a few trees got damaged others got disconnected from their roots. other than that it wasn't too bad

CatzerTM wrote:

What's your most painful experience?
Penguin
My most painful experience was probably getting pepper sprayed by law enforcement grade pepper spray..

Story time! I used to work as a security guard a few years ago, so we all carried gear like that. Tasers, stun guns, batons, pepper spray, etc etc. So one night I got really drunk with all of my coworkers after work and I thought that it would be fun to get pepper sprayed! So I got a full dose of it straight into my eyes. It was the most sobering experience I've had. I was rolling on the floor, slamming the ground with my fist trying to distract myself from the pain in my eyes. I'm fairly sure that I nearly broke my hand from punching the ground and the wall so hard. It took nearly an hour for me to be able to open my eyes again. I was in pain for the rest of the night and the following days to come. Taking a shower the next morning was horrific, as all of the pepper spray that got into my hair came running down my face back into my eyes. It took a week for the pain and the swelling of my eyes to go away. Overall it was a fun experience and I'm glad I tried it.

What is your favorite recreational outdoors activity to do?
Achromalia
I suppose I enjoy hiking, even if I rarely if ever go outside. In the few experiences I've had hiking, I had some pretty nice experiences, save for that one time I got sick for a good 15 minutes and almost had to vomit. I recovered from it though and continued on my way, stopping at one place to draw the scenery. It relaxing, even if my body isn't so great at handling physical exertion.

Westonini wrote:

What's your preferred music genre?
DJ Enetro
Anything I consider “electronic”, though that is a wide spectrum. I prefer not to be specific in all honesty.

Australia or Indonesia, and why?
Tae
what in the fuck kind of question
Considering indonesia would execute me if I so much as stepped foot in their country, I think my answer is fairly obvious.

Westonini wrote:

What's your preferred music genre?
ciara_old_1
r&b as of late

same q
johnmedina999
I love house music.

What is your favorite drink?
Westonini
Normally I'd say water, but you probably want something more interesting than that.
So instead:

Westonini wrote:

I normally prefer the fruity sodas like Fanta, Squirt, etc. Preferably the orange flavored ones tho.

What's your current or planned major?
keremaru
i don't know, actually.

i haven't found anything interesting to do that my school encourages/enforces, so there isn't really anything to major in for me.

how would you spend your last day living, if you planned for it?
45Traeath
If I knew when it is, it depends on what would be missing.
At the moment, I clearly still haven't spent a barbecue time with my friends.
But since I don't know, "method YOLO", screw around and do what I feel like having to do.

Tornado wrote:

What did happen to you and people never believed you?
45Traeath
Let's reload this.

Nothing (worth the lack of belief from them).

[Luanny] wrote:

who is the cutest for ya?
- MAKS -
Pineapples

How to become a mermaid with all forces? xD
Achromalia
How do you become Westonini at Thread Necromancy?

Just ninja everyone at all times, posting at around 15 seconds before they post every god damn time of the whole day. fUcK.

*sigh*

How frustrated are you with life?
Shawntell

Achromalia wrote:

very how

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?
Achromalia
Improbable.

Achromalia wrote:

keremaru
Right now, I'm really frustrated with life at home. My wifi network, even though it's private, decided to restrict all access to itself, and I'm not sure if my stepdad reset the entire thing, or if the internet provider is just being plain fucking stupid.

What do you plan on doing later?
DJ Enetro
Study for the PSAT, and hopefully streamline the amount of clubs that I’m in so I can do a good job with them.

Highest grade for any school semester/trimester/quarter? (whatever your school uses)
Achromalia
what do you mean by highest grade? for any class? at any time?

A+ (100%), I guess.

Is there something in particular you find enjoyable that helps get rid of your stress?
MisakiTobisawa-
Posting here and playing osu! helps a lot in between studying.

Does anyone know why my avatar shows up on the new site, but not the old site?
Shawntell

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Does anyone know why my avatar shows up on the new site, but not the old site?

glitches?

Can I have mutual?
MisakiTobisawa-
Clicked 'follow' now just do it for me and we're mutualed.

How do I get better at mapping? Click on my profile to see my garbage map (the one in Pending)
- MAKS -
Fill everything with just notes and tell'em you're old mapper xD

Don't you think pineapples are cute? *_*
45Traeath
No. Sorry.
But I do like the taste.

Lacrimae wrote:

least favorite dish?
Achromalia
anyone or anything that doesn't post in thread necromancy is my least favorite dish.

can you save me from Westonini? he's a goddamn savage.
Shawntell

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

How do I get better at mapping? Click on my profile to see my garbage map (the one in Pending)

https://osu.ppy.sh/home/news/2018-09-24-community-mentorship-program-winter-2018-signups-now-open you might wanna check this out

yes

Do you wear glasses?
keremaru
I wish I did, but no.

Same q, since I'm unimaginative.
Achromalia
not currently.

What genres of music do you find distasteful?
keremaru
Country. I hate country, and I will always hate country. Screw country.

Again, same q.
Achromalia
hmm.

i really dont know.

i dont think i know any genres i absolutely hate.

could you send some examples of shitty music here? i'm interested in seeing if i have something to hate.
MisakiTobisawa-

Shawntell wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/home/news/2018-09-24-community-mentorship-program-winter-2018-signups-now-open you might wanna check this out

yes

Do you wear glasses?

I've been waiting for this to open for a while now, it should open soon. EDIT: Just applied

No one wants to mod this because they don't like the song, so you might hate this

Forgot my question lol. The question is: have you considered becoming a Beatmap Nominator?
DJ Enetro
Nope.

Just a creator, if anything. Tho it would be nice if I could make multi-mode-in-one-song beatmaps, including IIDX/SDVX modes.

How tired are you right now?
Achromalia
I'm always tired, but to varying degrees.

It's not too bad right now. Tolerable.

Though I could use some rest.

How would you react to the death of all your loved ones? What would you do to keep yourself sane? Or would you even be sane at all?
MisakiTobisawa-
I might have to leave school to get a job, but I would not have qualifications for higher-paying jobs, so this will be hard.

Emotionally, though, I have no idea, but I'll bet it'll be much worse than the worry about money. I wouldn't be sane at all.

How would you feel if modders trashed your map entirely? (I don't intend to offend anyone by saying this. It's just my question.)
- MAKS -
I'll feel nothing about it, isn't my fault was asking random people for mods? xD

Giant Banana blocked your way and wants your money. Would you buy it?
johnmedina999
Um, what? I don't know, I guess I'll buy it? I don't know how much it costs. I don't want it, anyway, so I guess I'll give it to someone who does.

How's school/work going for you?
- MAKS -
Very good, especially today, because today is a day off.

What thing every girl wearing every day but takes off once a year? xD
Achromalia
Something relevant to a joke or antijoke that most likely isn't something I'd find remotely funny.

Do you have a specific memory in mind that you'd describe as "the shittiest you've ever felt" in your life? To what extent? Detail, if possible.
Meah
nothing

テレビジャパンの海外・日本語放送の情報サイト。テレビジャパンは北米で唯一の24時間の日本語放送
Achromalia
[redacted timeline]

Achromalia wrote:

Do you have a specific memory in mind that you'd describe as "the shittiest you've ever felt" in your life? To what extent? Detail, if possible.
- MAKS -
It's when all my dreams came true and then I woke up. xD

Kitty says "meow". Puppy says "bark". Osu player says "..."?
show more