show more
Topic Starter
vincerio
move to pending :3
orioncomet
combo burst รู้สึกจะอวยคุโรเนโกะเหลือเกินนะ

[General/All difficulties]
- offset a bit early, i got 897 (+5ms) and don't forgot to resnap all notes
- 20.3MB file is too hug for .osz, make it under 20MB should much better. maybe just reduce some picture that size 800x600 to 640x480 should help.
- approachcircle.png is hard to see, maybe make it to white or something else that not black.
- combo colors with this hitcircle.ong is hard to say which is which color, maybe makr a hitcircle.png to black-white color or something?
- you have cursortrail.png but where is cursor.png?
- hitcircleoverlay.png look a bit big, maybe just remove a white border would look better. (ไอขอบสีขาวด้านนอก ที่ล้อมรอบวงสีดำ)
- disable "Letterbox during breaks" look much better if you have sb.
- enable "Display epilepy warning"
- about kiai times, if you wanna use it for fountains at first kiai times move 00:30:220 to 00:29:996 look better (just listen to the music)
- remove kiai times at 00:37:608, they don't fit, imo.
- and also remove kiai times at 00:51:041 or move it to 00:51:489 look better
- for the first kiai time chorus start it at 00:58:653 look better
- for the 2nd kiai times chorus start it at 02:10:294 look better

[indyinyou's Baka]
- delete useless timing selection(green lines) at 03:28:093 and 03:28:317
- rest of diff seem fine, a bit hard for an Easy tho, dont know if this diff is normal? if it's then fine. a lots of 1/2 make this diff look a bit hard for an Easy tho. just that.

[regenz 's Lolicon]
- delete useless timing selection(green lines) at
00:14:884
00:15:556
00:22:720
00:23:056
00:28:989
03:28:093
03:28:317
00:11:414 (5) - wrong spacing, too close to (4), you will know what i mean if you look at spacing in the same combo color.
02:55:518 (6) - new combo here? hard to read a spacing. imo
- this diff is Hard, i think, but it could be funner if you follow with the music sometimes, only follow with vocal for the whole diff (with which is almost 4mins) is a bit boring, imo.
- also the rest of diff is fine. it's a hard diff as it is.

[Siscon]
- Approach Rate is a bit too high imo, doesn't fit with bpm and low silder velocity maybe -1?
01:54:623 (4) - too slow and doesn't fit, maybe fix speed to 0.75x
02:37:389 (4) - new combo here? for easy to read after jump notes or something x_x
- rest of this diff look fine as it is

star
Cyril Scarlet

orioncomet wrote:

If I could keep RuRu in my pocket
I'd be really happy
Leorda

S i R i R u wrote:

orioncomet wrote:

If I could keep BaKaRu in my pocket
I'd be really happy
fixed wwwwww
indyinyou
Mei_coN
nice song,nice SB~~~~ :)
Topic Starter
vincerio
้hi hi :3

orioncomet wrote:

combo burst รู้สึกจะอวยคุโรเนโกะเหลือเกินนะ ออเดอร์มาแบบนี้อ่ะ >w<

[General/All difficulties]
- offset a bit early, i got 897 (+5ms) and don't forgot to resnap all notes > fixed!
- 20.3MB file is too hug for .osz, make it under 20MB should much better. maybe just reduce some picture that size 800x600 to 640x480 should help. > now 19.75mb 'w'
- approachcircle.png is hard to see, maybe make it to white or something else that not black. - i turn it into a white one :3
- combo colors with this hitcircle.ong is hard to say which is which color, maybe makr a hitcircle.png to black-white color or something? - now it clear to see... the old black approachcircle also make it hard to see
- you have cursortrail.png but where is cursor.png? - put a new one ^^
- hitcircleoverlay.png look a bit big, maybe just remove a white border would look better. (ไอขอบสีขาวด้านนอก ที่ล้อมรอบวงสีดำ) - change a new one
- disable "Letterbox during breaks" look much better if you have sb - fixed
- enable "Display epilepy warning" - done >w<
- about kiai times, if you wanna use it for fountains at first kiai times move 00:30:220 to 00:29:996 look better (just listen to the music)
- remove kiai times at 00:37:608, they don't fit, imo.
- and also remove kiai times at 00:51:041 or move it to 00:51:489 look better
- for the first kiai time chorus start it at 00:58:653 look better
- for the 2nd kiai times chorus start it at 02:10:294 look better >>all kiai issue fixed!<<

[indyinyou's Baka]
- delete useless timing selection(green lines) at 03:28:093 and 03:28:317
- rest of diff seem fine, a bit hard for an Easy tho, dont know if this diff is normal? if it's then fine. a lots of 1/2 make this diff look a bit hard for an Easy tho. just that.
^ he fix it

[regenz 's Lolicon]
- delete useless timing selection(green lines) at
00:14:884
00:15:556
00:22:720
00:23:056
00:28:989
03:28:093
03:28:317
00:11:414 (5) - wrong spacing, too close to (4), you will know what i mean if you look at spacing in the same combo color.
02:55:518 (6) - new combo here? hard to read a spacing. imo
^ all above fixed >w<
- this diff is Hard, i think, but it could be funner if you follow with the music sometimes, only follow with vocal for the whole diff (with which is almost 4mins) is a bit boring, imo.
- also the rest of diff is fine. it's a hard diff as it is.
ah...he want to make a normal diff... :lol: i reduce the diff's difficulties for a bit

[Siscon]
- Approach Rate is a bit too high imo, doesn't fit with bpm and low silder velocity maybe -1?
01:54:623 (4) - too slow and doesn't fit, maybe fix speed to 0.75x
02:37:389 (4) - new combo here? for easy to read after jump notes or something x_x
- rest of this diff look fine as it is
^ fixed =w= b

star
thank you so much~
Estelle18
หูแมวววววว *0*
Kuroneko-sHerald
Tags: I suggest to delete these tags because they are useless: kousaka kirino tamura manami kuroneko Ruri Gokou Saori Vageena Ayase Aragaki

If you want to mantaining all the tags at least delete "kuroneko" because with this the beatmap shows up on my Pending Beatmap XD
Topic Starter
vincerio

Kuroneko-sHerald wrote:

Tags: I suggest to delete these tags because they are useless: kousaka kirino tamura manami kuroneko Ruri Gokou Saori Vageena Ayase Aragaki
I used that character in my SB that's why i need to put them in tag...

If you want to mantaining all the tags at least delete "kuroneko" because with this the beatmap shows up on my Pending Beatmap XD
what a coincidence lol
most of people known her as kuroneko not Ruri Gokou
that can't be help sorry~
Meiri
♫ Good Job ♫
regenz
เสร็จแล้ว ขอโทษทีที่ทำไวมากเกินไปหน่อย :lol:

Download: ClariS - Irony (vincerio) [regenz 's Lolicon X].osu
Topic Starter
vincerio
ทำข้ามปีเลยเว้ยเฮ้ย ถ้าจะเมพจัด ดิพนี้ :3
Meiri
where is normal ?
@_@

after easy jump to insane lol
XD

np
Lissette
Hihi vinini~ *.*

Siscon
00:21:941 (8,1) - i found this jump a bit far, maybe if you place 8 like the prev slider http://puu.sh/FXu will make it nearer
01:53:285 (1,2,3,4) - this combo kinda threw me off, dunno try making it more like a unit
03:50:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - didnt like this combo in jump, feels kinda odd ><
<3

regenz 's Lolicon X
00:58:210 (5,6,1) - spacing, 6 should be a bit farther
01:12:538 (5,6,1) - same
01:23:061 (4) - new combo
01:55:150 - useless timing section
02:30:897 (1,2) - 1 remove new combo, 2 add new combo
03:39:180 (6) - wrong spacing, and add one repeat
03:40:299 (7) - remove one repeat
03:43:434 (3) - new combo
kinda bother me that spacing and slider velocity are higher on this difficulty that the "hardest" one, but since is a guest diff, i think can pass ><

indyinyou's Baka
00:40:299 (5) - new combo
00:48:807 (6) - same
00:58:210 (1) - to near to the spinner's end for easy ><
01:45:673 (6) - new combo
02:27:762 (5,1) - 1 remove new combo, 5 new combo
02:34:255 (1,2) - 1 remove new combo, 2 new combo
03:18:359 - new combo
03:46:568 (6) - start combo here

Star~
indyinyou
regenz
All fixed! ;) TQ Lissette

- Peaceful Melody - wrote:

where is normal ?
@_@

XD

np
lol i think mine are hard one but :C

Download: ClariS - Irony (vincerio) [regenz 's Lolicon X].osu
Topic Starter
vincerio

- Peaceful Melody - wrote:

where is normal ?
@_@

XD

np
compared with another...this map easier diff is a bit act as normal itself... make a new normal one seem quite a pretty boring diff =3=
Topic Starter
vincerio
Hi Hi Lissisi xD
/me hugs ><~

Lissette wrote:

Hihi vinini~ *.*

Siscon
00:21:941 (8,1) - i found this jump a bit far, maybe if you place 8 like the prev slider http://puu.sh/FXu will make it nearer
01:53:285 (1,2,3,4) - this combo kinda threw me off, dunno try making it more like a unit
03:50:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - didnt like this combo in jump, feels kinda odd ><
<3

regenz 's Lolicon X
00:58:210 (5,6,1) - spacing, 6 should be a bit farther
01:12:538 (5,6,1) - same
01:23:061 (4) - new combo
01:55:150 - useless timing section
02:30:897 (1,2) - 1 remove new combo, 2 add new combo
03:39:180 (6) - wrong spacing, and add one repeat
03:40:299 (7) - remove one repeat
03:43:434 (3) - new combo
kinda bother me that spacing and slider velocity are higher on this difficulty that the "hardest" one, but since is a guest diff, i think can pass ><

indyinyou's Baka
00:40:299 (5) - new combo
00:48:807 (6) - same
00:58:210 (1) - to near to the spinner's end for easy ><
01:45:673 (6) - new combo
02:27:762 (5,1) - 1 remove new combo, 5 new combo
02:34:255 (1,2) - 1 remove new combo, 2 new combo
03:18:359 - new combo
03:46:568 (6) - start combo here

Star~
All fixed ><

thank you so much! ^^
bufo
พี่เอส...พี่ชายสุดรัก เท่ากับคนบ้าาาา หิหิ >/////<
Lissette
Enable Epilepsy warning in regenz 's Lolicon X and disable Letterbox during breaks or enable in other difficulties, as your wish, just make them the same in all diffs ^^
Backstep
สูบไปก่อนละกันเน้อ ~
Matsuri_old
รูปน่ารักดีแฮะ สู้ๆจ้า > w <
Topic Starter
vincerio

Lissette wrote:

Enable Epilepsy warning in regenz 's Lolicon X and disable Letterbox during breaks or enable in other difficulties, as your wish, just make them the same in all diffs ^^
fix~~ ^^
Topic Starter
vincerio
comboburst fix~ :)
Lissette
I was just about to bubble your map, but just noticed that in indyinyou's Baka and Siscon difficulties sipnners dont have the new combo, is an Editor bug, to fix it, re-make all those spinners ><

After that call me back, please, and sorry for the delay T.T
indyinyou
ok fix add newcombo all spin :arrow:

Download: ClariS - Irony (vincerio) [indyinyou's Baka].osu
Topic Starter
vincerio
fix all ^^

thank you so much ^^
l3lueskyiiz
:)
po456asd
STAR!
Derekku
Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

*Your offset isn't on the downbeat of the measure, so use 1344 instead.
*Kiai should almost always be on a white tick. You seem to have done this right for the choruses, but the few kiai fountains at the beginning of the song are on blue tick which will look noticeably off when playing.

[Skin]
*approachcircle: Why is this 182x182 instead of 128x128?
*If you're going to include an approachcircle and hitcircleoverlay, then you will also need to include a hitcircle (even if it's the default one).
*The sides (top/bottom/left/right) of the cursortrail are a bit chopped off and look strange when the cursor is stationary.
*pause-overlay: Could probably be cropped down to 800x600.
spinner-circle: Sides are chopped off.
*Having the spinner-background be a regular image makes the spinner-metre look strange: http://puu.sh/PJu
*Also the cursor-trail looks strange when spinning.

[Storyboard]
*All 800x600 images could be optimized by resizing them to 640x480, but it's not absolutely necessary. (You would need to change all of your 0.8 scales to 1.0, though)
*Not sure why you manually animated your images when you could have done them much easier via scripting: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869
01:11:755 - sisxsis.jpg fades in too early, thus giving the map a higher SB load and possibly inducing lag. Make sure that this image and the one before it fade in/out at the same time to prevent too many images being on-screen at once.
01:19:031 - erogetutor.jpg does the same thing here
01:22:837 - and kirinoegao.jpg; also, fade this image out instead of just making it disappear. You may have a spinner in each difficulty, but the storyboard will still be seen in ctb/taiko and will look weird.
02:09:628 - expected minamichap1.jpg to fade in when the chorus starts; not 1 1/2 beats beforehand.
02:39:180 - The second break here is a bit boring being just black. :/
03:28:210 - Again, just because an image is behind a spinner doesn't mean you shouldn't fade it in properly. Fade in nekomimi.jpg properly, please.
*The ending could also be faded out better instead of just jumping back to the map's background.(By the way, you can easily remove the map's background from ever showing up while still being shown on the song selection screen. That way, you can fade the maps to black at the end rather than jumping back to the random bg.

The main problem with your storyboard is that images don't fade in/out at the same time, but that can be expected when using the storyboard editor. You could really help yourself by learning how to do storyboard by scripting, and it would make everything look much neater/precise (and possibly ease some lag on the animated backgrounds). Good luck!
regenz
ท่าทางอีกจะนาน OTL สคินตรงไหนให้ปรับพีเอมมาละกันนะ WOW รัวๆอยู่
regenz
New comboburst

Topic Starter
vincerio
Hi hi ^^

Derekku wrote:

Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

*Your offset isn't on the downbeat of the measure, so use 1344 instead. fixed
*Kiai should almost always be on a white tick. You seem to have done this right for the choruses, but the few kiai fountains at the beginning of the song are on blue tick which will look noticeably off when playing. fixed

[Skin]
*approachcircle: Why is this 182x182 instead of 128x128? - delete
*If you're going to include an approachcircle and hitcircleoverlay, then you will also need to include a hitcircle (even if it's the default one). - delete
*The sides (top/bottom/left/right) of the cursortrail are a bit chopped off and look strange when the cursor is stationary. - delete
*pause-overlay: Could probably be cropped down to 800x600. - fixed
spinner-circle: Sides are chopped off.
*Having the spinner-background be a regular image makes the spinner-metre look strange: http://puu.sh/PJu
*Also the cursor-trail looks strange when spinning.

[Storyboard]
*All 800x600 images could be optimized by resizing them to 640x480, but it's not absolutely necessary. (You would need to change all of your 0.8 scales to 1.0, though)
*Not sure why you manually animated your images when you could have done them much easier via scripting: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869 - ah too late xD next time
01:11:755 - sisxsis.jpg fades in too early, thus giving the map a higher SB load and possibly inducing lag. Make sure that this image and the one before it fade in/out at the same time to prevent too many images being on-screen at once. - fixed
01:19:031 - erogetutor.jpg does the same thing here - fixed
01:22:837 - and kirinoegao.jpg; also, fade this image out instead of just making it disappear. You may have a spinner in each difficulty, but the storyboard will still be seen in ctb/taiko and will look weird. - fixed
02:09:628 - expected minamichap1.jpg to fade in when the chorus starts; not 1 1/2 beats beforehand. - fixed
02:39:180 - The second break here is a bit boring being just black. :/ ;w;
03:28:210 - Again, just because an image is behind a spinner doesn't mean you shouldn't fade it in properly. Fade in nekomimi.jpg properly, please. - fixed
*The ending could also be faded out better instead of just jumping back to the map's background.(By the way, you can easily remove the map's background from ever showing up while still being shown on the song selection screen. That way, you can fade the maps to black at the end rather than jumping back to the random bg.- fixed

The main problem with your storyboard is that images don't fade in/out at the same time, but that can be expected when using the storyboard editor. You could really help yourself by learning how to do storyboard by scripting, and it would make everything look much neater/precise (and possibly ease some lag on the animated backgrounds). Good luck!
Thank you very much for storyboard modding :)

*update*
*add regenz combo-burst*
*fixed some SB imagebug*
*fixed some fade in/out timing*
*remove lighting*
*delete some unused Sb script (due to some img removed)
Raging Bull
I seem to have a really hard time loading this map for some reason. And when I do get to play it, it seems off beat.
Topic Starter
vincerio
I have no problem with it...
delete my local map and re-dl
everything fine~

pls check your PC =w='''
Lissette
Loving the new combobursts *.*

Bubble~
Raging Bull

vincerio wrote:

I have no problem with it...
delete my local map and re-dl
everything fine~

pls check your PC =w='''
Yea. Deleted map and redownloaded it. Had the same problem. Probably just my PC. Star anyways! :D
Derekku
*Still seeing kiai at the wrong spots.
*indyinyou's Baka is too difficult to be the easiest diff in the set.
*Still seeing issues with the storyboard.

I'll do a full mod when I have time. :x
indyinyou
ดิฟตูนเขาว่าไรอะ หมอ บอกว่ายากเกินเหรอ = =
show more