forum

Clear Futuristic Miku V 2.0 [STD|CTB] [16:10|16:9]

posted
Total Posts
show more
OnyxSnow
I thought this was going to be another mixed skin, but, to my surprise, this is an actually good skin. Good job, looks clean and smooth. I also like that you cleaned up the mod icons. :)
Topic Starter
RockRoller
Finally released V1.
Added Taiko, fixed some things and added a few images that were missing.

The focus-frame got moved to the extra folder.
SleepingD
nice song sections!!!
G3R4RD0
What a Miku skin c: I love it, but the sounds doesn't work for me for some reason
annafis1
Nice skin, can't wait for your Rin skin :)
Topic Starter
RockRoller

G3R4RD0 wrote:

What a Miku skin c: I love it, but the sounds doesn't work for me for some reason
Are you sure that you have sounds enabled?

annafis1 wrote:

Nice skin, can't wait for your Rin skin :)
The next skin I release will be the Stardust skin
G3R4RD0

RockRoller wrote:

Are you sure that you have sounds enabled?
Yes, the sounds are enabled so I checked the .wav files and they doesn't work for me
Topic Starter
RockRoller
I don't have any idea what you could do thhan, besides trying to delete it and redownload it
Jonhy77
I would suggest you to introduce alternative hitcircles with numbers in a separate folder, because many people (like me) would rather play with a number hitcircle. It's your choice though
Feelteeth
Never ever use Calibri as a font. NEVER.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Jonhy77 wrote:

I would suggest you to introduce alternative hitcircles with numbers in a separate folder, because many people (like me) would rather play with a number hitcircle. It's your choice though

Just wait, will probably post some with the next update.

Feelteeth wrote:

Had a reason why I needed to use this one, also I think it is a nice Font. I dont see the problem with it
soulinthesky
I tried downloading the skin, but it said there was a possible virus... :shock: :?
Topic Starter
RockRoller

soulinthesky wrote:

I tried downloading the skin, but it said there was a possible virus... :shock: :?
There shouldn't be any. Its just your AdBlock or whatever you use that cause this. Just disable it if it prevents you from downloading it.
joseph1brown
Defiantly clear, I recommend it
ThankYou
Thx for this work! Excellent :)
Ance
Good skin <3
SyPhErPLAYZ
Where is download link
Topic Starter
RockRoller

SyPhErPLAYZ wrote:

Where is download link

Click on V1.1
Topic Starter
RockRoller
V 1.2. is released and there are quite a few changes. Here are the most important ones:
- new cursor style
- new followpoint colour
- new catcher plate colour
- new miku for fail and pause screen
- changed mode icons to lazer ones
- new sliderball
- new reversearrow
- new silver S, silver SS and normal SS
PinkLemonade
Glad to to see this skin updated! I really like it :)
ThankYou
v1.2 have a mistake in menu part: mode-fruits-small & mode-fruits-small@2x have a wrong CtB logo.

Topic Starter
RockRoller

crIDax wrote:

v1.2 have a mistake in menu part: mode-fruits-small & mode-fruits-small@2x have a wrong CtB logo.

Thanks for reporting that error. Fixed it and changed the link to the new fixed version.
Karakunai
Can I make a derivative works under this theme ? I'd like to have some adjustments and experimenting with some ideas I got after my first impression to this skin.
I'll keep the skin name as I'm not going to bring any major changes, this is more or less likely to be another fan-made ones rather than a complete remixed skin or something like that.

I'll let you know when it's ready, It will take some time tough (I've been experimenting with paper-osu! skin in the past, but it fails because I haven't read the skinning documentation properly before).
h3oCharles

ronanharris09 wrote:

*insert a wall of text about mixing here*

as long as you don't post it on the forum, you are allowed. You can post it on your userpage if you have one
Topic Starter
RockRoller

ronanharris09 wrote:

Do whatever you wan't with it, aslong as you don't post it in the skinning forum. It's forbidden to post mixed skins here. Fell free to PM me your result.
Karakunai

RockRoller wrote:

ronanharris09 wrote:

Do whatever you wan't with it, aslong as you don't post it in the skinning forum. It's forbidden to post mixed skins here. Fell free to PM me your result.

Thanks, well, tbh, at first I thought the way game mode icon works are = a black rectangle with cyan border and then throw icons inside (I mean they're all separate files arranged within a rules of margin & padding). My plan for this area is to add a padding so there'll be a space between the content (icon+game mode text) and the box. Now it seems that I'll have to deal GIMP / Photoshop to make it look the way I want it to be.

Again, Thanks.

Note : There's a possibility Rin / Teto is about to replace Miku. It'll take very long time too.....
ThebigDamian
GOOD SKIN!!!
Topic Starter
RockRoller
Finally released a new version. There aren't that many new things. The important ones are:
- non pulsating combo numbers (Watch this to know what this is)
- shortened hitburst

The next update will include Mania, Taiko and a few other little things like a new skip button and menu background.
dawn
Minor detail missed with the combo numbers, you left them with a black background instead of making them transparent. This makes using background dim with 95% and below have a black box around the combo numbers.

unless it was intentional and not a detail missed
_rush
I've been experimenting with a lot of different skins recently and then I found this one. I can tell you that it has definitely become my main one for now. Nice work! :-)
Topic Starter
RockRoller

shoki wrote:

Minor detail missed with the combo numbers, you left them with a black background instead of making them transparent. This makes using background dim with 95% and below have a black box around the combo numbers.

unless it was intentional and not a detail missed

That is intentional. This is the only way to stop them from pulsating. If you don't like it go to the skin.ini and change "ComboPrefix:" to "score".
Siryx
nice skin, thanks :)
€: you forgot to include score-x@2x.png, score-percent@2x.png :)
€2: is this fix-able? (selection-mode.jpg) https://streamable.com/ed08g
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Siryx wrote:

nice skin, thanks :)
€: you forgot to include score-x@2x.png, score-percent@2x.png :)
€2: is this fix-able? (selection-mode.jpg) https://streamable.com/ed08g
I didn't forgot to include those 2 files, I made them blank. And the second thing isn't fiable.
Gilga_
where to customize
Catto God
noice
Exlanka
Pretty good!I love it!!!
LinklerBoi
Looks good and plays smooth!
The only issue I'm having is that I keep subconsciously missing to hear that "baka!" again.
Venasur
This was my first skin! It's very good and your skins need more attention.BEST Hatsune Miku skin in my opinion!
mimicking
so cute. i love the miku sprites the most
karo_karo

Feelteeth wrote:

i have to admit with that. it looks just.. odd..?
show more