posted
Total Posts
show more
Xinnoh
Advanced
Hitsounds apply to lower diffs too
00:27:339 (1) - to 00:31:323 (5) - There are basically no hitsounds here
00:33:549 (2) - to 00:37:885 (5) - ^
Hitsounds need some work on the lower diffs, I'd really suggest just copying the top diff's samples since there's a lot of general things.
In general, it's really bland/repetitive, it's just the same clap with almost no variation. Use the whistle to highlight melody more, use the snare more, else it feels out of place if it's used briefly on small sections.

00:43:041 (1) - Might be better to use circle instead since there's not much sound on tail
00:43:275 (2) - Not sure what this is following, use a 1.5/1 slider instead.
00:49:485 (4,5) - 5 should have a different shape, sound is very different to previous ones
00:53:118 (1) - This pattern is identical to the previous, but song much more intense. It would be much better to remap these so they are vertical instead. Changing slider direction = differentiation
00:54:524 (5) - Should not have a clap
01:04:602 (3,4) - Rhythm is not following melody or drums, no strong sound on 4 compared to sounds around it. https://puu.sh/yYRSL/4e96666cbc.png follows everything better.
01:26:165 (7,8) - 01:28:040 (7,8) - These are exactly the same intensity as other parts of the pattern. Just use 1/1 circles instead to show contrast from other really intense sounds.
01:37:296 (1) - Questionable rhythm again, prioritising the high pitch drum over main melody is pretty strange. Main synth is on the downbeat, this examp follows it better. https://puu.sh/yYS0y/fa9e13eb7d.png
01:46:085 (5,6,1) - Hitsounds are gone, no feedback is given

Novice
00:11:871 (1) - 00:46:791 (1) - 00:53:118 (1) - 01:02:259 (1) - etc. Slider tails are landing on nothing and leave unmapped sounds at the same time, not sure how it got qualified with this rhythm. Use this instead. https://puu.sh/yYSlk/5221fa770b.png
01:08:821 (3,4) - Use copy paste on these else it looks ugly

Fix hitsounds on your diffs, and redo the parts on novice I mentioned + others that are the same.
Also, I'm not able to come online for a while so don't ask me unless you can wait a couple months.
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

Sinnoh wrote:

Advanced
Hitsounds apply to lower diffs too
00:27:339 (1) - to 00:31:323 (5) - There are basically no hitsounds here
00:33:549 (2) - to 00:37:885 (5) - ^
Hitsounds need some work on the lower diffs, I'd really suggest just copying the top diff's samples since there's a lot of general things.
In general, it's really bland/repetitive, it's just the same clap with almost no variation. Use the whistle to highlight melody more, use the snare more, else it feels out of place if it's used briefly on small sections.

00:43:041 (1) - Might be better to use circle instead since there's not much sound on tail - But It also not, or more bad idea to put blank at 00:43:158 - here bcuz anyway it has sound. I think slidertale is the best way to fill up here.
00:43:275 (2) - Not sure what this is following, use a 1.5/1 slider instead.
00:49:485 (4,5) - 5 should have a different shape, sound is very different to previous ones
00:53:118 (1) - This pattern is identical to the previous, but song much more intense. It would be much better to remap these so they are vertical instead. Changing slider direction = differentiation - Agree but actually both melody is same. fixed myself
00:54:524 (5) - Should not have a clap
01:04:602 (3,4) - Rhythm is not following melody or drums, no strong sound on 4 compared to sounds around it. https://puu.sh/yYRSL/4e96666cbc.png follows everything better. - Nah it's following organ sounds.
01:26:165 (7,8) - 01:28:040 (7,8) - These are exactly the same intensity as other parts of the pattern. Just use 1/1 circles instead to show contrast from other really intense sounds. - 1st has up-down tone and 2nd has down-up tone but it's same melody so it's fine imo.
01:37:296 (1) - Questionable rhythm again, prioritising the high pitch drum over main melody is pretty strange. Main synth is on the downbeat, this examp follows it better. https://puu.sh/yYS0y/fa9e13eb7d.png - I hope u can understand that sound is start at 01:37:296 - here and finish at 01:37:648 - here and this 1/1 slider and every beats in 2nd kiai is following that sound what i dont know how to explain. synth? imo.
01:46:085 (5,6,1) - Hitsounds are gone, no feedback is given

Novice
00:11:871 (1) - 00:46:791 (1) - 00:53:118 (1) - 01:02:259 (1) - etc. Slider tails are landing on nothing and leave unmapped sounds at the same time, not sure how it got qualified with this rhythm. Use this instead. https://puu.sh/yYSlk/5221fa770b.png
01:08:821 (3,4) - Use copy paste on these else it looks ugly - fixed blanket so it'll be pretty now imo

Fix hitsounds on your diffs, and redo the parts on novice I mentioned + others that are the same.
Also, I'm not able to come online for a while so don't ask me unless you can wait a couple months.
Xinnoh
mfw rechecking

check ai mod, otherwise should be fine...
Topic Starter
Kawashiro
All issues what aimod pointed was fixed
Xinnoh
there isn't 500 ai mod issues this time, should be fine
Pachiru
Why no Kawashiro awesome top diff? :(
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

Pachiru wrote:

I suck at mapping when I map it forst and now I've lost motivation to map hardest thing @~@
milr_

Pachiru wrote:

I agree^^
Luel Roseline
예토전생을 기원함
nextplay
Hey Kawashiro! Im sorry to crash the party but

drum-hitclap.wav
drum-hitwhistle.wav
soft-sliderslide.wav
are unused.

gl with the map

(I dont want kds for this btw)
Topic Starter
Kawashiro
@nextplay : Thanks! :3

self-pop because of deleting unused files
Xinnoh
unused hitsounds deleted
- Frontier -
shouldn't [ -scarlet- ] have underscores between [ and -?
hope you fix this so the map will be popped
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

- Frontier - wrote:

shouldn't [ -scarlet- ] have underscores between [ and -?
hope you fix this so the map will be popped
self pop again for this issue lol
- Frontier -
i bubbled a map while im studying lol
Xinnoh
u don't pop to fix tags lo
- Frontier -
i thought i have to popped before bubbled ;w;
Xinnoh
uh is this how you qualify sets in v1
Topic Starter
Kawashiro
holy fuck i saw it now
Luel Roseline
드디어 예토전생 하셨군요.
Cris-
Where's "Unlock-" in the tags? (is your old nick and you have a ranked map with this) :thinking:
milr_

Cris- wrote:

Where's "Unlock-" in the tags? (is your old nick and you have a ranked map with this) :thinking:
dq
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

[ White Music ] wrote:

Cris- wrote:

dq
lmao it isn't necessary
milr_

Kawashiro wrote:

lmao it isn't necessary
It's joke ;)
Noffy
Hello, do you have any official references for your romanisation of the title? Each word in a romanised japanese title without official romanisation needs to be capitalized at the beginning unless it's a particle (e, o, ni, etc.) , but your "youkoso" is all lowercase :?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/574578 there's even a previous map where it's "Youkoso" as it should be :?

without an official reference saying otherwise, the romanised title needs to be the following:
HE4VEN ~Tengoku e Youkoso~
if you don't have a source for your current romanisation and it therefore needs to be fixed just let me, another metadata helper, or a QAT know so we can get it fixed lickity split :3 !

o/
Topic Starter
Kawashiro
Ouch, That's obviously my mistake ;-;

So how should I do?? owo
Noffy

Kawashiro wrote:

Ouch, That's obviously my mistake ;-;

So how should I do?? owo
I'll call our trusty metadata QAT Kurai we'll see how it goes!
Kurai
:3
Left
너무 아마추어스러운 실수자너;;
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

Left wrote:

너무 아마추어스러운 실수자너;;
ㄹㅇ;;;

Fixed!
Kurai
:3
Topic Starter
Kawashiro
Congratz Kawashiro!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

thanks noffy, kurai
Noffy

Kawashiro wrote:

Congratz Kawashiro!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

thanks noffy, kurai

:3c/ welcome back!!
Nevo
:3c
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

Nevo wrote:

:3c
Azer
This map is very mistimed, would need a -18 Online Offset to fix it.
milr_
zz
toybot
oof
Topic Starter
Kawashiro

Azer wrote:

This map is very mistimed, would need a -18 Online Offset to fix it.
I'm sry but I can't sure with ur opinion. This beatmap's mp3 file is from Ranked version and both have obviously same offset. And actually on my ear, current offset is correct. :3
Pozy
the offset is a little off: change offset from the first note to 602.
show more