placeholder
Spaghetti
gotta farm posts for that rhythm incarnate
Byza
congratz on 3m plays lol
Rycy
the song is so catchy :3
CrazySquirrel
I think you did an amazing job on this map. I love it quite a lot. I would only change one thing. The volume of the hit sounds. You have them click at the same volume the whole time, but randomly have notes be silent. I don't know if this is due to the actual volume or if it's a change of hit sound that blends really well with the song, but it is terrible. You lose your sense of the rhythm when it drops and it throws the rest of the measure off because the beat randomly dropped from your clicks. I fc this song with no volume, but I for the life of me can't even play it with the volume on because of the beat dropping randomly on the notes.
Underforest

CrazySquirrel wrote:

I think you did an amazing job on this map. I love it quite a lot. I would only change one thing. The volume of the hit sounds. You have them click at the same volume the whole time, but randomly have notes be silent. I don't know if this is due to the actual volume or if it's a change of hit sound that blends really well with the song, but it is terrible. You lose your sense of the rhythm when it drops and it throws the rest of the measure off because the beat randomly dropped from your clicks. I fc this song with no volume, but I for the life of me can't even play it with the volume on because of the beat dropping randomly on the notes.
Late, the set is fully ranked. Anyway, I think it's better as it is now.
Tornado
Too many difficulties and too short map.I cant play the maps well though :D
thegingerninja1
OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HAPPY SONG.
Underforest
congrats on 10 million plays xd
Buster
Reol have a title
worst fl player
-_-
unko
still the most disgusting mapset ever