gratz

wow

gratz
chainpullz

jieusieu wrote:

Skystar wrote:

[Lemur]
STORYBOARD LMAO
00:23:397 (9,10,11) - low SV into that big of a jump :( not ideal try mimicking a pattern similar to this 00:23:997 (1,2,3) - , linear patterns with variable acceleration has bad playability
00:25:797 (9,10,11) - ^
Spacing throughout the whole kiai is really pushing it, but i guess that's what this map is known for. Nothing to change other than those two small things i mentioned above. hard map!
^ :?
Guess it's too late anyways but seriously, strong vocal on the red tick and slider holds until the blue tick (OBJECTIVE). I understand that you probably wanted this to *feel* bouncy since the song itself has a bouncy feeling but the flow gets completely dumpstered here (subjective).

From an outside point of view looking back at the ranking process for this mapset, it looks like most of the other difficulties received a lot of attention. This one on the other hand was glossed over because it was too hard for most of the people who modded this set. I personally think there was room for this map to be made better. I don't think it's a terrible map. It just has a very unrefined feel to it (subjective).

I feel like it's an issue with higher difficulty maps in general. There are people who can SS just about anything (ie. cookieizi) so simply passing the qualifications of "people can play this map and do well" shouldn't be all that's necessary to rank a high difficulty map. There are decent high difficulty maps and there are amazing high difficulty maps and there would be a lot more of the latter if we would stop letting the former slip through the ranking process.
nagiisa

Dadai Genome's Daughter Found! :O
ac8129464363
sick meme
-Kanzaki
So it is acctualy okay to not mention its short version on anywhere?
Bara-
That's only allowed when it's the official name of the song
-Kanzaki

Baraatje123 wrote:

Okay so there is a rule like that on ranking criteria okay.(I didn't like it at all is it something new?)
Stefan

-Kanzaki wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

Okay so there is a rule like that on ranking criteria okay.(I didn't like it at all is it something new?)
Metadata. If the song isn't labeled as "short version" then it won't be added into the title.
Bara-
It is fine if it goes into tags, but it's not needed
Besides, QAT can change the online tags IIRC
snz
6.66 Stars Lol
CrimsonClaw
the SB on Lemur

k
Topic Starter
VINXIS
placeholder
Spaghetti
gotta farm posts for that rhythm incarnate
Byza
congratz on 3m plays lol
Rycy
the song is so catchy :3
CrazySquirrel
I think you did an amazing job on this map. I love it quite a lot. I would only change one thing. The volume of the hit sounds. You have them click at the same volume the whole time, but randomly have notes be silent. I don't know if this is due to the actual volume or if it's a change of hit sound that blends really well with the song, but it is terrible. You lose your sense of the rhythm when it drops and it throws the rest of the measure off because the beat randomly dropped from your clicks. I fc this song with no volume, but I for the life of me can't even play it with the volume on because of the beat dropping randomly on the notes.
Underforest

CrazySquirrel wrote:

I think you did an amazing job on this map. I love it quite a lot. I would only change one thing. The volume of the hit sounds. You have them click at the same volume the whole time, but randomly have notes be silent. I don't know if this is due to the actual volume or if it's a change of hit sound that blends really well with the song, but it is terrible. You lose your sense of the rhythm when it drops and it throws the rest of the measure off because the beat randomly dropped from your clicks. I fc this song with no volume, but I for the life of me can't even play it with the volume on because of the beat dropping randomly on the notes.
Late, the set is fully ranked. Anyway, I think it's better as it is now.
Tornado
Too many difficulties and too short map.I cant play the maps well though :D
thegingerninja1
OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HAPPY SONG.
Underforest
congrats on 10 million plays xd
Buster
Reol have a title
worst fl player
-_-
unko
still the most disgusting mapset ever