forum

Osu keeps freezing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ch2pter
Recently my osu has been acting up and keep freezing. It freezes for like 1/2 a second which always makes me miss and its getting frustrating. I've tried everything from uninstalling it twice, to updating my graphics drivers, i've tried to configure my 3D Settings on Nvidia Control Panel. It still keeps freezing and I don't know what to do.I have also tried to change my in game settings like frame limiter, cutting edge and compatibility mode. My osu is also on hgh priority.
In-game Resolution: 1920x1080 FS

PC Specs:
Model ASUS Desktop PC G11
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX960 2GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @2.70GHz
RAM: 8GB
ZeroxPlaysOsu
I don't know if you're running an antivirus but if you are, try disabling it. I was struggling with freezes like you and after I disabled avast, they were gone. You could also try to close discord, it's caused me some issues in the past. If that doesn't work, check in the task manager to see what's happening.

You could also check out this thread
Topic Starter
ch2pter

ZeroxPlaysOsu wrote:

I don't know if you're running an antivirus but if you are, try disabling it. I was struggling with freezes like you and after I disabled avast, they were gone. You could also try to close discord, it's caused me some issues in the past. If that doesn't work, check in the task manager to see what's happening.

You could also check out this thread
Thank you so much! turning off my antivirus removed my freezes.
ZeroxPlaysOsu
no problem, glad I could be of help