forum

Linkin Park - Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
fieryrage
not updated yet, but SR nerfed from 7.46 to 7.42

in general, jumps nerfs all across the board, so let's see what happens

edit: ok it's 7.29 now. hopefully people enjoy this version more i guess
Aeril
ur gilltee all thuh sayme
Izzywing
rebub cause a lot of changes

https://pastebin.com/zMwgDxWf + a bit more on discord

Many of the maps' jump sections were overdone relative to the kiai and were adjusted accordingly. Also the kiais themselves were brought down. So overall a nerf to the maps difficulty while retaining the main spacing and pattern concepts. Also some misc. changes to boot.

lets give it a shot
Nao Tomori
Place holder, please don't qualify this. Want to address some use of jump patterning that may be fixed but I can't check atm but don't want to dq mod over if it isn't

edit:
ok so i only really have 2 main things to say. the map looks more or less okay, so good job there.

first:
01:25:740 (1,2) - for all of these things where its 2 claps i think you should differentiate them from the jump pattern cuz theyre clearly different but atm theyre mapped in the same way, normally in the same movement. putting them in the same movement kind of negates the spacing change you attempted cuz frankly there isn't a difference between these jumps, you need to make it through angles cuz the spacing is all so similar.
like at 03:06:540 (1,2) - its still in the same rotational motion as the previous 2 1-2 jumps - if you made it a different motion it'd be more clearly differentiated.

second: 05:08:040 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - the transition here kinda goes to shit with how its organized, like 05:06:840 (1,2,1,2,1) - for these its really clea what the pattern is but then like 05:08:040 (1,2,1,2) - looks kinda related and 05:08:640 (1,2,1,2) - just looks random. try and organize those last 4 pairs a bit better imo.

side note:
05:29:340 (4,5,3) - the fuck are these even mapped to lol i cant hear anything there

05:31:890 (4) - same here what ..

anyway yea good luck
Topic Starter
fieryrage
z

popped bubble to change star pattern 05:09:240 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - here to fit better with the spacing of 03:21:240 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - this one since it was reduced in the second kiai without me noticing (i nerfed it too much xd), otherwise besides minor adjustments to overlaps unchanged from first bubble

tbh i have no fucking clue how slightly buffing spacing (1.78 avg to 1.85 avg in the star pattern i'm talking about) makes the SR go up by nearly 0.1 but alright

@nao

i don't see a big issue with having the 2 claps unemphasized in terms of flow, and most of all the claps are spaced out a bit more than the previous jump patterns: 03:06:540 (1,2) - has 2.0x DS compared to the rest which caps out at 1.9x; 03:11:340 (1,2) - same deal here, 03:16:140 (1,2) - here, 04:54:540 (1,2) - etc

i do see your point on the first example, though, so i tried changing the angle to emphasize it a bit more since i can't really emphasize it with spacing as much there

as for the beginning of the 2nd kiai star pattern yea i agree entirely lmao remapped those jumps

the 1/4 stuff near the end is definitely in the song, 05:31:890 (4) - is hella noticeable because of the distortion on the blue tick and 05:29:340 (4,5,3) - these also all follow the distortion that's distinctly there

hope those responses made enough sense :p
squirrelpascals
rip chester bennington :(
pw384
RIP
Izzywing
hahahahahahahaha
Aireu
There are two alternative theories about the origin of the Jonathan apple.

The first is that it was grown by Rachel Negus Higley. Mrs. Higley gathered seeds from the local cider mill in Connecticut before the family made their journey to the wilds of Ohio in 1796 where she planted them.[3] She continued to carefully cultivate her orchard to maturity and named the resulting variety after a young local boy that frequented her orchard: Jonathan Lash.[citation needed]

The other, and more accepted, theory is that it originated from an Esopus Spitzenburg seedling in 1826 from the farm of Philip Rick in Woodstock, Ulster County, New York. Although it may have originally been called the "Rick" apple, it was soon renamed by Judge Buel, President of Albany Horticultural Society, after Jonathan Hasbrouck, who discovered the apple and brought it to Buel's attention.[4][2]

Descendants[edit]
'Jonagold'—a cross between 'Jonathan' and 'Golden Delicious' apples
'Jonamac'—a cross between 'Jonathan' and 'McIntosh' apples
'Rubinstar'
Idared
'Melrose'
'Undine'
'Akane'
'Querina Florina' (scab resistant)
Nyukai

pw384 wrote:

RIP
I Must Decrease

is this image real or fake? 90% fail this quiz
Yuii-
I know, it's crazy
defiance
We finished each others sandwiches
Yuii-
That's what I was gonna say :o
_handholding
You know a map is good when it has 1,2,1,2 jumps :Ok_hand:

grats man!
riktoi
congratulations on getting best map of 2025!
Shortthu

Kisses wrote:

You know a map is good when it has 1,2,1,2 jumps :Ok_hand:

grats man!
PinoyPancit
I TRYES PLAYINK ON TO YOUR 8K 4320 PIXXEL MONATOR AND CRAHS MY GAME AND COMPUTER I HATE YOU FIERY PUPPY :arrow: :shock:
Surono

Yuii- wrote:

I know, it's crazy
pawpads
the spirit of this map died just like chester after the remap :c
Naren
14k for furryrage