forum

c r y s t a l l i z e d [HD/SD] [STD/MNA/TKO]

posted
Total Posts
show more
7ambda
Holy shit, this looks even better than YUGEN.
hyouri
Error: 404

originality not found
Pituophis
Nice one!
Verniy_Chan
Beautiful Skin >w<)b
Especially Mania~
Take my heart
Ikpot
Good night, sweet prince.
Master_Southpaw
Beautiful skin as always. You will be missed. I salute you with a single, manly tear falling from my eye.

('-')7

See you in another life.
CyberPoutine

I'm fine : (((((((
pocket-Gao
good :)
Angelo
Looks really cool ! Good job Garin :)
nazzinoz
one of the best skins I have ever seen
Vadeblade
Could you possibly do CTB too?
danaprayoga
Beautiful Skin
I really love this one <3
Sapphire_Melon
This skin is ok but it will be better if it have ctb elements.
pauloquinhas

Garin wrote:

Welcome

this is a skin based on Camellia's latest album Crystallized! mad props to my brother Shoghi for helping me with this skin (he made the Taiko mode and a few other elements!) love you bud <3

now for the bad news, i'm done with skinning.. idk if im just burnt out from taking commissions or just bored of osu in general but i really dont want to do this anymore, i want to thank all my friends and fans for supporting me and my skins. never did i ever think something i created would get as big as it did and it did multiple times it makes me really happy to know that people get enjoyment from using my skins and i want to thank each and every one of you even if you don't like my skins, Thank you. i love you guys it was awesome to be a part of this community for so long <3 , maybe someday i'll return maybe not..

Click Me!
10/02/16
Initial Version Released

Standard Mode
Song Select

Gameplay

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

Mania Mode
Gameplay

Taiko Mode
Gameplay

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
pauloquinhas

Garin wrote:

Welcome

this is a skin based on Camellia's latest album Crystallized! mad props to my brother Shoghi for helping me with this skin (he made the Taiko mode and a few other elements!) love you bud <3

now for the bad news, i'm done with skinning.. idk if im just burnt out from taking commissions or just bored of osu in general but i really dont want to do this anymore, i want to thank all my friends and fans for supporting me and my skins. never did i ever think something i created would get as big as it did and it did multiple times it makes me really happy to know that people get enjoyment from using my skins and i want to thank each and every one of you even if you don't like my skins, Thank you. i love you guys it was awesome to be a part of this community for so long <3 , maybe someday i'll return maybe not..

Click Me!
10/02/16
Initial Version Released

Standard Mode
Song Select

Gameplay

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

Mania Mode
Gameplay

Taiko Mode
Gameplay

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
AlejandroGFX

Ben_5917 wrote:

Here lies Garin:
God knows when - 2016
He died because he needed to move foward

rip
dassdasdasdasdddddd :( :( ad
Sulthan_s
Very Niceee..... XD
thnkg
@Garin, would you mind releasing the .psd for the mod icons like you did with Yugen so we could make a scorev2 icon?
ELEVA
I really liked it, Especially Mania :)
solarmilk
nice skin, looking forward to using it :)
Ninjadavid121
This is a good skin holy crap