forum

c r y s t a l l i z e d [HD/SD] [STD/MNA/TKO]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Garin

Welcome

this is a skin based on Camellia's latest album Crystallized! mad props to my brother Shoghi for helping me with this skin (he made the Taiko mode and a few other elements!) love you bud <3

now for the bad news, i'm done with skinning.. idk if im just burnt out from taking commissions or just bored of osu in general but i really dont want to do this anymore, i want to thank all my friends and fans for supporting me and my skins. never did i ever think something i created would get as big as it did and it did multiple times it makes me really happy to know that people get enjoyment from using my skins and i want to thank each and every one of you even if you don't like my skins, Thank you. i love you guys it was awesome to be a part of this community for so long <3 , maybe someday i'll return maybe not..

Click Me!
10/02/16
Initial Version Released

Standard Mode
Song Select

Gameplay

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

Mania Mode
Gameplay

Taiko Mode
Gameplay

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
Topic Starter
Garin
i'll add mania and taiko screenshots tomorrow along with puush links (internet is being bad right now and i need to sleep)

hope you guys enjoy my final skin <3

edit: oh also this skin takes full advantage of the new sounds in the cutting edge build try it out :D
EmanuelAlcon
Going to miss you Garin. Thanks for the great skins :lol:
SN3K
Awesome skins bro. Peace <3
Primeable
NOOO, NOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE... I guess "Don't cry because it's over... Smile because it happened." :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ben_5917
Here lies Garin:
God knows when - 2016
He died because he needed to move foward

rip
Ladies Night
Great skin as always, thanks for making them.
Spaghetti
Wew, circles and ranks are Kreygasm, good job!
Hima_old_1
Wow, I really like this skin. And thank you for making many awesome skins! <3
deletemyaccount
Thanks for all your skinning contributions Garin; will miss seeing new skins from you.

This and your planet shaper skins have been some of my most favourite skins for standard.
Kellan
You'll be dearly missed Garin!
Thanks for all your hard work
:(
Fukita
Could you PM me all your fonts you used for this thread and your signature? They look so good, but I can't find them anywhere :c
Would be nice.

Even If I didn't like your skins, I gonna miss you somehow. :D
JLCrayton
OsuMe65
Screw you and your goodbye :(

Have a nice break man. Come back lol
Kite
This is really fucking good.

Hope you'll get your motivation back when osu!next releases with all the new skin features.
Anxient
rip reese
now garin

whos next?!
Haganenno
How did you make input count white? :o
Vexy
Turret
Well, I guess there's not much to say about it, you already know what I think of this skin. I just want to thank you again for the great time in your streams and the chance to be a part in your awesome little community! Now take your break and come back as soon as things get better for you. I hope that it will be as awesome as it was before! Have a great time!

Jason
Turret

Haganenno wrote:

How did you make input count white? :o
You can change the color in the "skin.ini" in the skin folder. The line is: InputOverlayText: 255,255,255
Moyase
downloading just to look at the mania skin ;) std looks cool though
show more