KupcaH wrote:

hi, back
idk u and i already dont like u
DJ Enetro
Everything gets necro'd one way or another
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
stop this
Softwarm
I'd like to see this kind of thread done a bit better, since I'd like to learn a little bit about the people who occupy this hellhole.
Aurani

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I'd like to see this kind of thread done a bit better, since I'd like to learn a little bit about the people who occupy this hellhole.
If you're looking for a thread that describes people who visit OT regularly, this one is definitely not for you. This is some in-joke bullshit between 2 people, if even that.
Softwarm
Yeah I kind of figured that was the case, thought it seems like there are some grains of truth to the diminutive descriptions given, even if they're masked in irony. I don't imagine there's any actual thread like the one I was asking about in the previous comment?
Foxtrot

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Yeah I kind of figured that was the case, thought it seems like there are some grains of truth to the diminutive descriptions given, even if they're masked in irony. I don't imagine there's any actual thread like the one I was hoping would come to be in that previous post?
not that i know of, no. unless aurani knows something
worst fl player
lmao I'm sure I've been here longer than most of the list. :thinking:
KupcaH
who cares
Aurani

Foxtrot wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Yeah I kind of figured that was the case, thought it seems like there are some grains of truth to the diminutive descriptions given, even if they're masked in irony. I don't imagine there's any actual thread like the one I was hoping would come to be in that previous post?
not that i know of, no. unless aurani knows something
No, there is no such thread anywhere else. Whoever thinks they know most of us regulars can start one, I suppose.
Edgar_Figaro
Guess I don't shitpost enough to make thist list
KatouMegumi

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Or the list is not being updated since.
Ryoid

Fizzn wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Or the list is not being updated since.
Well, you can say that again