#thedream

back to praktising
Pettanko
you're not retarded you were just misguided by the relax mod

seriously don't use that mod to gauge your skill level
Vuelo Eluko
i can 99% jumppudding with relax
but it gets embarrassing when i play it normally

relax is seriously useless, can be fun though when the maps are just so far beyond being possible it's not even funny ala https://osu.ppy.sh/s/196262

the main part of osu's difficulty is controlling your aiming and tapping at the same time, it takes a lot of 'brain power' to do both at once. it's further made harder by the hands tendency to do the same thing as the other, which is why it can be mildly challenging to rub your belly while patting your head for example. Except instead of rough motions like that, it's much more intricate and precise ones that the hands are expecting to perform completely independent of eachother. It goes from mildly challenging to incredibly difficult at that point, and is why it takes so, SO, SO much practice to get good.

tl;dr just because you can pass something like freedom dive with relax and autopilot, does not mean you can necessarily do it normally even though it may seem like it should mean that.
Senpoii
Try again next year.
FlyingKebab

Ilfri wrote:

Try again next year.
Lol'd.
ZenithPhantasm
*Finds useless advice*
Aria Kanzaki
Don't even bother; after playing over a year, I still fail in the first 10 seconds.
Topic Starter
byfar

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

*Finds useless advice*
wow u realize this was when i first started playing 2 months ago why u necro :/

no kapacinouu plsu omg y ;(
[-Cloud-]
Spam both keys until you're through the map.
Blanky
I know you regret making this post and understand how stupid it is, and by no means do I intend to offend you. But this is the first post to literally make me cringe.
Karuta-_old_1

jesus1412 wrote:

Never use relax mod, it has nothing to do with your aim and it ignores note locking.
sorry to digress but what is note locking?

and if you are missing jumps with relax mode on, you'd better work on your aim because doing that while you are streaming and tapping is way harder
Topic Starter
byfar

Blanky wrote:

I know you regret making this post and understand how stupid it is, and by no means do I intend to offend you. But this is the first post to literally make me cringe.
good. means u got a good read.
[-Cloud-]

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

Never use relax mod, it has nothing to do with your aim and it ignores note locking.
sorry to digress but what is note locking?

and if you are missing jumps with relax mode on, you'd better work on your aim because doing that while you are streaming and tapping is way harder
Note -> Aim on it -> Press Key -> Note - Aim on it -> Press Key. You need to stop for every note, before you're going to the next.
Your aim basically gets lazy by playing Relax.
chainpullz
If I had a pp for every time someone necro'd something in G&R for absolutely no reason at all then I would be rank 0 by now... seriously ppl, stahp with the random necros.
bloo Fanboy

Bauxe wrote:

Wow you can't even beat big black at 1000 plays I was fullcombing it with double time at that point wow your bad noob you should quit.
nobody beat it with DT
Sandy Hoey

chainpullz wrote:

If I had a pp for every time someone necro'd something in G&R for absolutely no reason at all then I would be rank 0 by now... seriously ppl, stahp with the random necros.
Hiro-Senpai
necropostphilia is strong in this one
Topic Starter
byfar

Walrus108 wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

Wow you can't even beat big black at 1000 plays I was fullcombing it with double time at that point wow your bad noob you should quit.
nobody beat it with DT
actually i beat it with dt :^)
Phlana
wow i want a big black
Aegyo
autism
KupcaH

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

zekromshock

I Give Up wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

Play for at least 2 years before attempting BB.

byfar wrote:

Ty cheezstik.

As for anyone else, ty for your very 'constructive' criticism
I was being serious, play for at least 2 years is the best advice anyone can give you. You should focus on short term goals rather than having a single big goal like this. Because it can take 2 years for player to reach +4k pp, and at that range passing the big black with A is a possibility.

Playing NF/relax big black at an early stage is great for warm-ups but it absolutely does not improve skill. To attest to this, I tried it over 100 times and yielded no result.

Instead, practice on the hardest map you can pass without mods, then grind pp on maps that you can FC at your current skill.
But his account says he's been playing for 3 years.
Serraionga
one of the dumbest necros byfar

XDXDXD
Rynnavinx

MapleDialga wrote:

Not sure if joke or not.

But if not, check the post's date lmao.
kai99
wew lad that three years improvement tho
dang
worst fl player
resurrecting dead memes are we?
7ambda

byfar wrote:

actually i beat it with dt :^)
hey, when's your next map coming?
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

This guy knows
zekromshock

Radiant Rayv wrote:

MapleDialga wrote:

Not sure if joke or not.

But if not, check the post's date lmao.
Oh, right.

Noted too late. Sorry.
CG3K

You cant

Hey, I'm no pro. But I know this...
you...
You cant.

you can try buuuuuuuuut eehhh just no
KupcaH

KupcaH wrote:

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

DXPOHIHIHI
A on relax mode, and probably C if my aim is bad and B if my aim is good
worst fl player
Drink bleach
preperation
How about we stop being mean to this person?

It's extremely dumb.

He's only asking for tips. Not hate.
Nao Tomori
i agree.
-Makishima S-
How about we stop entirely here and before posting, get in touch with forum rules?
Necroposting is a sin, please do not do that ever again.
Deva
NANI???
worst fl player