Delta Heavy - Ghost

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy

MashaSG wrote:

Bakari wrote:

[Normal]
  1. 01:04:734 (5,2) - do you think these are readable? I'd probably try something like this. If you don't know how to re-arrange the following patterns, you could start with this and work your way to something you'd find lovable. Yes, I'm sure about these, I can find many sliders like these in Ranked normals Just the fact that you saw it somewhere else it doesn't automatically make your patterns any more readable. I'd still insist on changing these.

Generally speaking, I am not a huge fan of the spacing you have chosen for the kiai times. It appears to have slight overlaps which don't look intended to me. I'd rather stick to the regular x1.2 Spacing or increase to x1,5 to have no overlaps at all. This, however, is just my preference. In no way am I trying to impose it. If this is not really the problem I will stick to my spacing, because, you know, I remapped this Normal 3 times in 3 last days It was intended to be more of a general comment, intended for future use rather than certain changes on this mapset, anyway
Oh, and one (or two, to be more specific) more things. On comeback difficulty there are conflicting volume levels on 00:23:872,, same happens to Slayed's difficulty.
Topic Starter
Kilabarus

Bakari wrote:

[Normal]
  1. 01:04:734 (5,2) - do you think these are readable? I'd probably try something like this. If you don't know how to re-arrange the following patterns, you could start with this and work your way to something you'd find lovable. Yes, I'm sure about these, I can find many sliders like these in Ranked normals Just the fact that you saw it somewhere else it doesn't automatically make your patterns any more readable. I'd still insist on changing these. Ok, fixed

Generally speaking, I am not a huge fan of the spacing you have chosen for the kiai times. It appears to have slight overlaps which don't look intended to me. I'd rather stick to the regular x1.2 Spacing or increase to x1,5 to have no overlaps at all. This, however, is just my preference. In no way am I trying to impose it. If this is not really the problem I will stick to my spacing, because, you know, I remapped this Normal 3 times in 3 last days It was intended to be more of a general comment, intended for future use rather than certain changes on this mapset, anyway Ok, I will take this in mind

Oh, and one (or two, to be more specific) more things. On comeback difficulty there are conflicting volume levels on 00:23:872,, same happens to Slayed's difficulty. Fixed, if I got you right
riffy
Alrighty, let's get the precious bubble back.

Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
Thanks, Bakari!
SnowNiNo_
hmm do i still need to mod this?
since is bub
Topic Starter
Kilabarus

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

hmm do i still need to mod this?
since is bub
I think nah, mod this pls if you can: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/572622

P.S. Don't take care of Hitsounds since they are WIP
Natsu
Comeback

1. 00:41:113 (4) - you are missing a NC here, since all this part is divided in 4 ticks (white and reds) 00:41:803 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - , seems really inconsistent that you didn't NC 00:41:113 (4) -
  2. 00:48:699 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I have much issues with this rhythm, first to all why 00:49:044 (2) - is an extended slider? there is a sound clearly in 1/2, secondly 00:49:390 (3,4,5,6) - 3 isn't an important beat at all and I believe it shouldn't be mapped as a circle, since you lose the emphasis in 4, 5 and 6 which are the prominet beats in this section, my suggestion a 1/1 slider and then 3 circles.
  3. 01:08:354 (2,4) - there are a lot of 1/4 sliders like this one that doesn't follow anything in the song, they should be mapped as single circles
  4. 00:51:803 (2,3) - other thing that bother me is the spacing, why is this a 1/4 jump 00:51:803 (2,3) - while other similar ones are overlapped for example: 00:53:182 (2,3) - etc, also the spacing is irregular, check 00:54:561 (2,3) - vs 00:53:182 (2,3) - is super inconsistent IMO
Slayed's Insane

1. 00:54:906 (3) - Why are you ignoring the three prominent beats here? doesn't sounds nice, specially because you are mapping the other similar ones
  2. 01:05:940 (3) - same as above
Normal

1. 00:47:320 (3,4,5) - Spacing, usually these tiny spacing error are fine, but with your current spacing 3 and 4 overlap and 5 doesn't, so you need to fix this.
popping over the rhythm issues in the hardest diff, feel free to poke me in game or forum pm to discuss about them
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
Finally some time to answer you

Natsu wrote:

Comeback

1. 00:41:113 (4) - you are missing a NC here, since all this part is divided in 4 ticks (white and reds) 00:41:803 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - , seems really inconsistent that you didn't NC 00:41:113 (4) - It doesn't seem to be very inconsistent, but okay, changed!
  2. 00:48:699 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I have much issues with this rhythm, first to all why 00:49:044 (2) - is an extended slider? there is a sound clearly in 1/2, secondly 00:49:390 (3,4,5,6) - 3 isn't an important beat at all and I believe it shouldn't be mapped as a circle, since you lose the emphasis in 4, 5 and 6 which are the prominet beats in this section, my suggestion a 1/1 slider and then 3 circles. I thought about it through this week and here is my position about this:

1st of all, all these sliders in KIAI are extended because of variety of intensity which is given by these sliders. What I mean: compare 00:47:320 (1) - and 00:47:665 (2) - , as you can hear, there are 2 not similar "powers" or intensities of these soundsб so I want to emphasize it somehow and make these sliders not similar, also, all sounds on such timings like 00:47:837 - is really not loud, more than that in some places 3rd notes are louder, so 1/4 is off choice
    2nd, about taps like this 00:48:010 (3) - . You are right, I can dont map it and just do 1/1 slider, but for me it is really boring, also, I disagree with your opinion about losing emphasis in 4, 5 and 6 taps, you need more concentration and skill to tap 3 note in 1/4 after slider and then aim for 4 5 6 than aiming those after 1/1 sliders, so I guess its not losing emphasize at all
  3. 01:08:354 (2,4) - there are a lot of 1/4 sliders like this one that doesn't follow anything in the song, they should be mapped as single circles Hmm, agree with this, I will remap it, okay
  4. 00:51:803 (2,3) - other thing that bother me is the spacing, why is this a 1/4 jump 00:51:803 (2,3) - while other similar ones are overlapped for example: 00:53:182 (2,3) - etc, also the spacing is irregular, check 00:54:561 (2,3) - vs 00:53:182 (2,3) - is super inconsistent IMO Ok will be fixed!
Slayed's Insane

1. 00:54:906 (3) - Why are you ignoring the three prominent beats here? doesn't sounds nice, specially because you are mapping the other similar ones well, actually you are right.. but the point is that im trying to diversify the rhythm somehow because the music is being fucking monotone, so following some instruments (vocals in this case) looks loke a good option...
  2. 01:05:940 (3) - same as above same uwu
Normal

1. 00:47:320 (3,4,5) - Spacing, usually these tiny spacing error are fine, but with your current spacing 3 and 4 overlap and 5 doesn't, so you need to fix this. Will be fixed!
popping over the rhythm issues in the hardest diff, feel free to poke me in game or forum pm to discuss about them
Will write you ingame to discuss about future changes
riffy
Hit me up once you two come to some kind of an agreement.
Natsu
I'm glad that you fixed the spacing and the 1/4s, I still think the kiai rhythms aren't nice, but that's just my personal opinion, Bakari and Monstrata feels free to move the map forward :)
Monstrata
Rebub #1 then
Kalibe
aaa.. im always too late to mod, sorry /w\

u can send me another map if you have next one :3
Topic Starter
Kilabarus

Kalibe wrote:

aaa.. im always too late to mod, sorry /w\

u can send me another map if you have next one :3
I'll send you tomorrow, prrrr ;)
riffy