posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
thzz

alacat wrote:

Recheck

Normal :
02:08:143 (2) - このままの配置でも大丈夫ですがやはり激と被り見え辛くなっています。最低難易度ということでよりわかりやすい配置にした方が初心者に易しいです。

Tagの"osu"は"osu!"に変更してください、また以前のmodでの"I've"も追加し忘れてるみたいです。

N-H間のバランスは問題ないと思います。またPMください :)
両方直しました! ありがとうございます~ :)
alacat
Good luck :3
Topic Starter
thzz
thank you alacat~ :3
Battle
check

[Normal]
00:28:261 (3,4) - It would be nice if they continued each others flow or had symmetry imo
00:31:084 (3,2) - moving slightly down to avoid overlap even though it isn't really visible would be nice lol
02:02:025 (2) - It would be better to move this to 02:02:143 - and then make it a 1/1 slider, the slider here sounds awkward when starting on a vocal

[Hard]
01:03:908 (6,7) - Flow is pretty hard here, would be nice if you somehow made it a bit smoother

[Insane]
00:46:497 (1) - two circles would work better here imo since the head and end are both strong beats
00:46:849 (2,3,1) - Maybe have consistent spacing with all these? That way it's easier to tell this is a 1/3 triplet
01:59:673 (4,1) - stack w

the second kiai feels a lot less intense than the first kiai, you might want to nerf a few jumps in the first kiai such as 01:19:791 (3,4,5) - to fit in line with the intensity of the second kiai, because the second kiai is much easier

call back ofc
Topic Starter
thzz

Battle wrote:

check

[Normal]
00:28:261 (3,4) - It would be nice if they continued each others flow or had symmetry imo not symmetry but flow would be better
00:31:084 (3,2) - moving slightly down to avoid overlap even though it isn't really visible would be nice lol
02:02:025 (2) - It would be better to move this to 02:02:143 - and then make it a 1/1 slider, the slider here sounds awkward when starting on a vocal

[Hard]
01:03:908 (6,7) - Flow is pretty hard here, would be nice if you somehow made it a bit smoother

[Insane]
00:46:497 (1) - two circles would work better here imo since the head and end are both strong beats 00:46:496 - should be strongest imo~
00:46:849 (2,3,1) - Maybe have consistent spacing with all these? That way it's easier to tell this is a 1/3 triplet emphasis of 00:47:320 (1) - . also, it's common way in 1/4 song i think.
01:59:673 (4,1) - stack w oops w

the second kiai feels a lot less intense than the first kiai, you might want to nerf a few jumps in the first kiai such as 01:19:791 (3,4,5) - to fit in line with the intensity of the second kiai, because the second kiai is much easier you're right

call back ofc
no comment=fix

thanks for checking :)
Battle
for 00:46:849 (2,3,1) - I get what you're saying, most of the time triplet ends are pretty strong, but the slight increase in spacing could be confusing for the people playing the diff imo, I feel like it would benefit the player more to have all similar spacing so that way they can interpret it better
Topic Starter
thzz
all right, fixed it~
Battle
It's best imo to keep a contest map as true to it's self as possible, anyways rechecked and all the issues I had seem to be addressed.

Qualified.
Topic Starter
thzz
hype :D
thank you Battle!!
crim
おめでとうございます!!!!!!! :) :)
Shurelia
おお!おめでとうね、すず様
Kagetsu
gratz
Logic Agent