forum

AMA: Khelly 4k edition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Ask me about 4k you fucks who only play the bad game that is std or osu mania ranked

Im bored
Rurree
can i ask about baduk do you still baduk
johnmedina999
You play stepmania, right?
What do you think of Shadowpyre's Dubstep & EDM Pack (Direct DL)? This is the main pack I play whenever I play SM.
Also, what is your opinion of "Waters of Nazareth" and "Centipede" (included in the pack)?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

johnmedina999 wrote:

You play stepmania, right?
What do you think of Shadowpyre's Dubstep & EDM Pack (Direct DL)? This is the main pack I play whenever I play SM.
Also, what is your opinion of "Waters of Nazareth" and "Centipede" (included in the pack)?

Ive never heard of it; if it's a pad or index pack it has little relevance to me.

Playing with two fingers for four keys was a retarded meta anyways.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Madvillain wrote:

can i ask about baduk do you still baduk

No and no
johnmedina999
It's both, 60% keyboard 40% pad.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

johnmedina999 wrote:

It's both, 60% keyboard 40% pad.

Im in no place to dl or play it right now
johnmedina999
That's cool.
-Makishima S-
WHERE IS YUUDACHI COSPLAY
Zain Sugieres
how does it feel to be gay
kai99
is osu fun?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

kai99 wrote:

is osu fun?
Unranked and sm converts are playable

Ranked is 90% trash

Pp and score are highly irrelevant
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

WHERE IS YUUDACHI COSPLAY

I dont think pliv would like me to send it anymore
ColdTooth
I'm still learning 4k, and i probably will only play 4k due to experiences with 4k similar games like Metronomicon and what not.

how does one get pp
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

how does one get pp
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/905576?m=3
Any difficulty works fine.
Zain Sugieres
Why did you ignore my question
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

ColdTooth wrote:

I'm still learning 4k, and i probably will only play 4k due to experiences with 4k similar games like Metronomicon and what not.

how does one get pp
Star difficulty * score

That's literally all it is

And star difficulty is hilariously bad for mania.

Like, hilariously.
Meah
how do i get gud overnight to pass 1st dan v2. I cant pass the first song and 4k or 7k.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Meah wrote:

how do i get gud overnight to pass 1st dan v2. I cant pass the first song and 4k or 7k.
If your goal is only to pass, it's too hard for you because you're supposed to get 96%.

Just play 3* ranked osu files or whatever until you get there. Beginner files are hard to royally fuck up which is why osu mania is ok up until that point. Then you'll find they become really really really bad.
johnmedina999

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

If your goal is only to pass, it's too hard for you because you're supposed to get 96%.

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

only
This is the hardest part, the part I'm struggling with. I can't even get a low S, I always fuck up on the first and last song.
Meah
I can do 93% on 2.3* maps or something. Soon, I'll reach that point where I can SS it. I guess I need more practice
abraker
What are your thoughts on the fact that you become spineless when it comes to noodle maps?

You should be back playing beatmania around this time. Is that mania pad you got gathering dust?

Would you play std again if acc > combo was suddenly implemented?

What was better CtB or Std?

Do you think you can Taiko if you got 4k down or is it too much of a mindfuck with colors?

What is the most severe case you over strained your hand while playing mania?

What relevant chart will probably be your final achievement or is your end game goal as far as you see right now?

What is stepmania lacking that osu! is lacking as well (except for a good rating system)?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

abraker wrote:

What are your thoughts on the fact that you become spineless when it comes to noodle maps?

You should be back playing beatmania around this time. Is that mania pad you got gathering dust?

Would you play std again if acc > combo was suddenly implemented?

What was better CtB or Std?

Do you think you can Taiko if you got 4k down or is it too much of a mindfuck with colors?

What is the most severe case you over strained your hand while playing mania?

What relevant chart will probably be your final achievement or is your end game goal as far as you see right now?

What is stepmania lacking that osu! is lacking as well (except for a good rating system)?
1) Don't care because they're not relevant to me

2) I can't play it at home because of the noise so I stopped. It's not worth it to play just to not be able to for several months.

3) No

4) Ctb

5) I haven't tried taiko but apparently its just like 2k and I suck at 2h trilling and jacking

6) The entire backside of my right hand is sore across the knuckles

7) Uta 1.1 AA; LWU 1.0 legit AA; Shadow1800's OP EZ 1.0 AA; Takecore of yourself 1.5 AA

8) I can't think of any - they're both missing features from each other
DaddyCoolVipper
Why play 4K? Don't you feel that it puts a ridiculous amount of strain on your hands when played at a high level? Take care of yourself.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Why play 4K? Don't you feel that it puts a ridiculous amount of strain on your hands when played at a high level? Take care of yourself.
I play 4k for the same reason I played standard - physical exertion.
abraker
Do you like pain for the hell of it?

Do you like pain for the benefit of improvement?
Caput Mortuum
I know you dislike ranked, however there must be atleast one good chart there. Which one do you like out of all ranked charts?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Eraser wrote:

I know you dislike ranked, however there must be atleast one good chart there. Which one do you like out of all ranked charts?
Eternal Drain is the best because wh1teh knows what he's doig but it was still ass to get ranked.

Memoria's highest diff is ok even though I dont like jacks

Empress is good

Aiae shd is almost the same from the yolo dumps version; i think sc is in yolomania
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

abraker wrote:

Do you like pain for the hell of it?

Do you like pain for the benefit of improvement?
if by pain you mean my hand actually stops working and it has an injury no

If by pain you mean feeling the burn then yes