Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Rumia-
thank you!
Garden
drum-sliderslide.wav
+drum-slidertick.wav
u cannot silence them both at the same time which is unrankable, so i popped it for now

and some minor stuffs
00:44:818 (3) - ctrl-g? spacing plus unpleasant movement here feels a bit too much for a calm section imo
01:15:853 (9) - whistle it, like 03:54:474 (7) -
04:43:267 (1) - pretty pointless nc?
04:59:846 - just wondering why is this soft sample

edit2: oh and u may also add some tags to specify its genre or sth
Topic Starter
Rumia-
!!
F D Flourite
...wait till fix for Garden's mod

M4M. My map to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/452107

Let me see what I can do.

[Labradorite]
  1. 01:09:474 (3,4,5) - highly recommend you use hitsound that can be clearly audible. Using keysounds on beats that doesn't belong to the music is really confusing. (yeah I mean 01:09:560 (4) - mostly)
  2. 01:10:853 (3,4,5,6) - Shouldn't triplets be at circle 5/6 and 01:11:112 - ? I know you don't think that really comfortable but following music always takes priority to the one you made yourself. And also, same hitsound thing as above.
  3. 01:38:439 (3,1) - the jump here seems larger than most slider jumps in kiai. slightly nerf it will make difficulty more balance imo
  4. 01:47:405 (1) - you've followed mostly instrument beats on previous parts in kiai. So using a long slider to follow vocal while ignoring the strong drum on downbeat isn't the best option for me. Using 1/2 beats instead
  5. 02:46:198 (5,6,7,8) - dislike this one for its sudden increase of spacing and harsh flow. you can see that you use a rather normal spacing for 02:43:439 (1,2,3,4) - the transition part, where you often do emphasis. But this place is just a regular vocal consecutive part. Don't see why it should be placed with much harder pattern. Find another 1/4 pattern which is suitable (smaller spacing or more convenient flow) for a vocal spike if you insist, but for me this part is no way to be specially emphasized.
  6. 03:59:129 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ I would say this one has a more convenient flow. But the space variation and flow variation is weird. 1->2 is a tone down, same as 2->3, while 3->4 is a tone up and a clap emphasis, same as 4->5. So space between 1->2 should be significantly smaller than 3->4 in this part. I made an example here: 1->2 and 2->3 has a similar flow with smaller space, then a sharp reverse with big space for 3->4 and 4->5. This one feels more consistent with music for me.
  7. 02:46:716 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - objects are too crowded here. I would rather move 02:47:577 (5,6,7) - upward for another pattern.
  8. 03:57:232 (1,4) - ahh this overlap looks bad
  9. 04:31:198 (2,1) - terrible blanket lol. fix it pls
  10. 04:44:129 (1,1) - overlap which is not good looking.
  11. hint: you cannot mute slidertick and sliderslide both, but you can use a sliderslide with smaller sound while still audible on calm parts. Current sliderslide at calm part is somewhat bothering lol.
EDIT: metadata source? I have no idea finding metadata for DnB songs.
Topic Starter
Rumia-
fixed all garden's mod
deleted sliderside
04:59:846 - it was previously a spinner starts here but i changed to slider w w w w fixed
updated.
Topic Starter
Rumia-
metadata/source = http://kamomesano.info/s001/
also stated in kamome sano's soundcloud the genre is stated pop ill just mention here , added some tags
also u need redl cuz i deleted sliderside so its no longer inaudibleill be replying the rest after work ~

F D Flourite wrote:

...wait till fix for Garden's mod

M4M. My map to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/452107

Let me see what I can do.

[Labradorite]
  1. 01:09:474 (3,4,5) - highly recommend you use hitsound that can be clearly audible. Using keysounds on beats that doesn't belong to the music is really confusing. (yeah I mean 01:09:560 (4) - mostly) i really dont find this problematic at all , nor player who played this or whoever modding this before havent noticing its inaudible or somewhat , so ill keep it as it is
  2. 01:38:439 (3,1) - the jump here seems larger than most slider jumps in kiai. slightly nerf it will make difficulty more balance imo
  3. 01:47:405 (1) - you've followed mostly instrument beats on previous parts in kiai. So using a long slider to follow vocal while ignoring the strong drum on downbeat isn't the best option for me. Using 1/2 beats instead disagree , i really put up on some vocal because following dnb music 100% is tiring to play and its not fun repeating 1/2 and 5 sets of 1/4 notes all the time , so i slip in some vocal for smooth transition and it worked for me
  4. 02:46:198 (5,6,7,8) - dislike this one for its sudden increase of spacing and harsh flow. you can see that you use a rather normal spacing for 02:43:439 (1,2,3,4) - the transition part, where you often do emphasis. But this place is just a regular vocal consecutive part. Don't see why it should be placed with much harder pattern. Find another 1/4 pattern which is suitable (smaller spacing or more convenient flow) for a vocal spike if you insist, but for me this part is no way to be specially emphasized.
  5. 03:59:129 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ I would say this one has a more convenient flow. But the space variation and flow variation is weird. 1->2 is a tone down, same as 2->3, while 3->4 is a tone up and a clap emphasis, same as 4->5. So space between 1->2 should be significantly smaller than 3->4 in this part. I made an example here: 1->2 and 2->3 has a similar flow with smaller space, then a sharp reverse with big space for 3->4 and 4->5. This one feels more consistent with music for me.
    i disagree with both of the point you cant put them as single object to single object , its an emphasis on the whole part , and the intense build up fits for me nicely it might not seem special to you but the part i mapped this is the end of chorus which is connecting to the wub part which matching the intensity just the right amount
  6. 02:46:716 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - objects are too crowded here. I would rather move 02:47:577 (5,6,7) - upward for another pattern. doesnt play good for me, crowded object place isnt a wrong way of mapping ,its just i want the cursor to circulate there
the rest unstated are fixed accordingly , also i dont know how to deal with the sliderside thing u mentioned earlier so ill wait your respond then
updated as for now
F D Flourite
http://puu.sh/uN7J9/087b5bcda9.wav

soft-sliderslide.wav

use it wherever you want. this one has a lower volume than the default one but still audible.
Topic Starter
Rumia-
updated
Garden

F D Flourite wrote:

hint: you cannot mute slidertick and sliderslide both, but you can use a sliderslide with smaller sound while still audible on calm parts. Current sliderslide at calm part is somewhat bothering lol.
so that implies the very first and last section where u used D:C1 i guess, just copy an audible sliderslide with lower volume (which is soft-sliderslide now) and rename it drum-sliderslide and everything goes fine
Topic Starter
Rumia-
ye the last update was for that lol .
Garden
b.but i have redl'ed and didnt find the drum-sliderslide in file folder
Topic Starter
Rumia-
e
Garden
now theres a drum-sliderslide but hey it's the 44b one we're coming back to zero xdd
replace current one with the above 101kb file i mean so it's audible
sorry if you feel bothered, probably it's my side that failed to convey the thing correctly..

edit: bubble #1 back
F D Flourite
bubble #2~

since there's no time limit between 2 bubbles :P
Topic Starter
Rumia-
thank you both of you~
Monstrata
Approved!

Great map! Good job Rumia~
Topic Starter
Rumia-