posted
Total Posts
show more
Voli
nice
Topic Starter
Irreversible
i'll look into the mod tomorrow, thnks!

applied some things suggested by MillihoreF. Thanks!

Can be dq'd now (unless the map being qualified attracts more mods, which I'd also appreciate)
7ambda
Might as well since this is getting dq'd.
[Kawabunga!]
  1. 00:57:865 (1,2,3,4) - I agree with Fartownik, this is overspaced. Even if you told him to turn the volume up (I did too), I still don't hear anything that calls for this spacing. To be honest, 00:56:989 (4,1,2,3,4) sounds more intense, yet that has lower spacing than this pattern.
  2. 00:58:255 (1,2) - You might want to Ctrl+h each slider so that they are in this angle. A wider obtuse angle from 00:58:158 (4) to 00:58:255 (1) feels more natural than a shorter angle, which feels somewhat jerky (see image below).

3. 01:07:216 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Not sure if you changed it, but each five-note combo is getting progressively more intense, so should you increase the spacing for each?
Okoratu
like 00:02:346 - 00:03:904 - 00:05:463 - 00:07:021 - etc are hitsounded like they're supposed to be clickable but you just follow whites for reasons i don't understand lol -> Would be nice if you elaborated more on that. Right now it sounds like you'd want me to put a circle on everything, which wouldn't really follow the song either.

Would simply refer to the rhythm Kyshiro does for a lot of these things? he starts a lot of sliders on reds, i didn't really intend to say "make everything a circle" just that following whites only with a few doubles inbetween seems kinda lame: Kyshiro does stuff like http://i.imgur.com/6UcV9ej.png more often

That it wasn't intended to be / look like a joke doesn't really change that it kind of looks like one, btw (as in people don't really tend to read into the history of the set if they see a thing like that, they'll just replicate it and say they're serious). And no I wouldn't have mapped the stuff exactly the same way, just that I wouldn't go for drastically different patterns in terms of difficulty for things that are pretty much recurring because at that point i feel the map loses a lot of relevancy to the song
Rohit6
Really interested in finding out the deeper meaning behind the sb lyrics since you stated that it isn't a joke :)
_handholding

diraimur wrote:

a section cant be overdone if everything is overdone
Interesting way of thinking xd
Mao
Taken down on mapper's request.
Topic Starter
Irreversible

Spork Lover wrote:

Yo - Talked a bit with Irre and wrote in some more suggestions :)

00:13:839 (1,2,3,4,5) - spacing is inconsistent xd Now it is!

00:14:229 (6) - NC? would kinda work the same way as the last note in the map xd Ok

00:36:047 (1,1) - I don't really understand the NC usage in this part - I'd advice just removing the NC on the slider. Hmm, I emphasized the downbeat with one NC and the vocals with the other..

00:41:891 (7,8,1) - tiny thing, but the flow wants the cursor to go downward https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7353134 Oh lol, nice catch

00:47:736 (5,6,7) - If you moved this up, the slider direction would represent the curve of the triple better (and imo flow a little better too :)) https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7353153

00:51:632 - Missing finish? :o Mh, no

00:52:411 (1,2,1) - In terms of emphasis you're doing the same here like on 00:58:255 (1,2,1) - where the transition is a little funny. On the 5-note stream, i'd move it more to the left to make it more intuitive - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7353239 Hmm, I feel like the current movement fits the song too!

00:53:190 (1,2,3) - I'd space those even further apart, the sounds are pretty distinct imo :) You're right, but thing is that I want to make a progessive movement here.. I don't want the player to go over the whole screen here because well, he does that in the kiai.

00:58:255 (1,2,1) - transition here should be a lot cleaner, considering the white tick spacing 00:58:450 (2,1) - is lower than 00:58:255 (1,2) - , there should at least be a sharp angle or something here if you don't wanna increase the spacing too much: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7353094 <-- this might work, but other options probably exist You're right.. changed

F1r3tar wrote:

Might as well since this is getting dq'd.
[Kawabunga!]
  1. 00:57:865 (1,2,3,4) - I agree with Fartownik, this is overspaced. Even if you told him to turn the volume up (I did too), I still don't hear anything that calls for this spacing. To be honest, 00:56:989 (4,1,2,3,4) sounds more intense, yet that has lower spacing than this pattern.

Imo it's not more intense, at all. Her voice is so damn stressed there, there couldn't be a more fitting pattern for this. Her voice here is pretty calm 00:57:086 (1,2,3,4) - imo.
  2. 00:58:255 (1,2) - You might want to Ctrl+h each slider so that they are in this angle. A wider obtuse angle from 00:58:158 (4) to 00:58:255 (1) feels more natural than a shorter angle, which feels somewhat jerky (see image below).

The pattern after has changed, so should be better now
  3. 01:07:216 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Not sure if you changed it, but each five-note combo is getting progressively more intense, so should you increase the spacing for each? I really don't hear it getting more intense... it just stays the same, 3 times a sentence.

Okorin wrote:

like 00:02:346 - 00:03:904 - 00:05:463 - 00:07:021 - etc are hitsounded like they're supposed to be clickable but you just follow whites for reasons i don't understand lol -> Would be nice if you elaborated more on that. Right now it sounds like you'd want me to put a circle on everything, which wouldn't really follow the song either.

Would simply refer to the rhythm Kyshiro does for a lot of these things? he starts a lot of sliders on reds, i didn't really intend to say "make everything a circle" just that following whites only with a few doubles inbetween seems kinda lame: Kyshiro does stuff like http://i.imgur.com/6UcV9ej.png more often

That it wasn't intended to be / look like a joke doesn't really change that it kind of looks like one, btw (as in people don't really tend to read into the history of the set if they see a thing like that, they'll just replicate it and say they're serious). And no I wouldn't have mapped the stuff exactly the same way, just that I wouldn't go for drastically different patterns in terms of difficulty for things that are pretty much recurring because at that point i feel the map loses a lot of relevancy to the song I'm sorry Okorin, but I honestly don't understand your concerns. I've tried to follow the song as closely as possible, which imo is actually the case. Having every strongly hitsounded object clickable is an ideology which I don't follow, so there is that. I need that kind of hitsounds to keep the flow going, but also that it makes sense with the song. If you happen to have concrete suggestions, go for them, but as of right now I can't really take your concerns serious because apparently everything is a joke.
Thanks guys for the mods!
milr_
<3
unko
why isn't it od10
Topic Starter
Irreversible

unko wrote:

why isn't it od10
I had Kyshiro test the map, and after we've put OD 9.5 the notelock 01:02:541 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - didn't seem as bad anymore.
Naxess

Irreversible wrote:

but as of right now I can't really take your concerns serious because apparently everything is a joke.
You can't really blame anyone for thinking it's a joke with how the storyboard is expressed.

00:02:443 - I honestly don't see why you would place a circle on a sound of lesser prominence than of that of where the previous slider ended. Would much better reflect what is heard in the song if 00:02:346 - was a 1/2 slider, for example like this. No point in resorting to placing notes where there is no impact when there are clear cues in the music for it to be avoided. This applies to 00:03:904 - 00:05:463 - 00:07:021 - etc.

00:07:119 (4) - Placing a note here seems really strange since there's no direct impact. The above suggestion would help in avoiding this. If you really want this to be as dense as you're making it, why would you ignore 00:07:703 - ? It is quite important that you reflect and follow the song the beatmap is mapped to. Ignoring some parts and adding on to where ones would not exist obviously goes against this.

00:07:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These are just copy-pasted and flipped from 00:01:762 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - , which may not be the best way to approach things. As a mapper you would want to show players what you're capable of, and inspire the community to continue doing this. Copy-paste flipping entire sections would encourage laziness and show very little of what you can do. Not saying it's wrong, but it is something I would recommend you reconsider, both for the sake of your own map as well as future maps in our community.

00:32:930 (1,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:26:697 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - NCing looks a bit mixed up here, might want to keep this consistent.

00:36:047 (1,1) - Similarly here, and I'd agree with what Spork said. It's not really going to emphasize it nor make it easier to read, due to it not being recognizable. If you had the same thing repeating, then it would probably be more familiar and make more sense visually, but as of right now... it doesn't appear to make much sense.

00:41:794 (6,7) - I feel like these could be accented in some way. Perhaps increasing the spacing a bit, for example. Goes for 00:44:911 (6,7) - as well.

00:47:833 (6) - Unlike the ones after 00:48:710 - , or even just the ones surrounding it, 00:47:638 - and 00:48:028 - , there's no impact at this point in time. Could continue your previous pattern here otherwise.

00:59:521 (2) - So I realize you want to have patterns going here and all, but try to at least have your patterns relevant to the song at hand. Filling out missing spaces like this just to finish some unwarranted pattern is probably not a very good idea. The spacing of 00:59:619 (3,4,5) - is also vastly larger than 01:00:008 (1,2,3) - despite what vocals are doing here, not to speak of the spacing to and from 00:59:521 (2) - . Consider keeping your patterns in support of the song.
Tukan4ik
bad modding by bad player D:
SPOILER
00:05:268 (3) - slider start a bit right than start of 00:05:852 (2)
00:07:216 (5) - maybe put note at end of slider to make jump?
00:12:086 (2) - start of slider a bit right than 00:11:502 (3) -
00:51:924 (2) - it closer to end of the 1 slider, than start of 3, move it in the middle between them
00:54:749 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - not same spacing
00:56:891 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - spacing betwin 3,4,1 a lot bigger than 1,2,3,4
00:59:229 - fix kiai stop untill 00:59:424
01:00:008 - ^
01:00:593 (1,2,3,4) - not sure, but i feel like spacing not same
01:09:846 - maybe put note there?
01:10:138 (6) - new combo
01:10:138 (1,2,3,4,1) - make it 1/8 burst
Topic Starter
Irreversible

Naxess wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

but as of right now I can't really take your concerns serious because apparently everything is a joke.
You can't really blame anyone for thinking it's a joke with how the storyboard is expressed.

00:02:443 - I honestly don't see why you would place a circle on a sound of lesser prominence than of that of where the previous slider ended. Would much better reflect what is heard in the song if 00:02:346 - was a 1/2 slider, for example like this. No point in resorting to placing notes where there is no impact when there are clear cues in the music for it to be avoided. This applies to 00:03:904 - 00:05:463 - 00:07:021 - etc. Hmm.. please refer to the reply I gave Okorin. This follows the song just as well. I do understand where you are coming from, but the thing is, that I don't prominently intend to follow the instrument you were pointing out. I feel like the flow and the movement of the map would heavily suffer then.

00:07:119 (4) - Placing a note here seems really strange since there's no direct impact. The above suggestion would help in avoiding this. If you really want this to be as dense as you're making it, why would you ignore 00:07:703 - ? It is quite important that you reflect and follow the song the beatmap is mapped to. Ignoring some parts and adding on to where ones would not exist obviously goes against this. There is an impact, which is partially given to the velocity of the sliders. If I stacked it or anything, now that would be bad. I ignored it because the part changes, and like this you can build up tension.. But let me ask, what does make you think that this has no impact? Maybe I fail to understand you there already, so it would be nice if you could elaborate on that.

00:07:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These are just copy-pasted and flipped from 00:01:762 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - , which may not be the best way to approach things. As a mapper you would want to show players what you're capable of, and inspire the community to continue doing this. Copy-paste flipping entire sections would encourage laziness and show very little of what you can do. Not saying it's wrong, but it is something I would recommend you reconsider, both for the sake of your own map as well as future maps in our community. Hmm, again, I do see your approach. I would just like to point out that the song is literally the same here, and thus a copy pasted pattern does actually make sense, doesn't it? I don't think that this influences mapper in a bad way. If used correctly and especially not overused, this can give the map a nice touch, from my point of view.

00:32:930 (1,1,2,3,4,1) - 00:26:697 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - NCing looks a bit mixed up here, might want to keep this consistent. Fixed.

00:36:047 (1,1) - Similarly here, and I'd agree with what Spork said. It's not really going to emphasize it nor make it easier to read, due to it not being recognizable. If you had the same thing repeating, then it would probably be more familiar and make more sense visually, but as of right now... it doesn't appear to make much sense. I'd like you to compare these NC's with the other NC patterns I have in the map. In this section I've followed the mainbeat as one NC and the vocals for another. I've fixed one of the NCs you've pointed out, so it's more consistent now. It's not about making something more readable, it's solely for the purpose of differencing those two kinds.

00:41:794 (6,7) - I feel like these could be accented in some way. Perhaps increasing the spacing a bit, for example. Goes for 00:44:911 (6,7) - as well. Changed it for now, not sure if I'll keep it.

00:47:833 (6) - Unlike the ones after 00:48:710 - , or even just the ones surrounding it, 00:47:638 - and 00:48:028 - , there's no impact at this point in time. Could continue your previous pattern here otherwise. Can you elaborate on why you think there is no impact at this time?

00:59:521 (2) - So I realize you want to have patterns going here and all, but try to at least have your patterns relevant to the song at hand. Filling out missing spaces like this just to finish some unwarranted pattern is probably not a very good idea. The spacing of 00:59:619 (3,4,5) - is also vastly larger than 01:00:008 (1,2,3) - despite what vocals are doing here, not to speak of the spacing to and from 00:59:521 (2) - . Consider keeping your patterns in support of the song. Increased spacing.
Thanks! I hope that you can elaborate on some of the pointed out issues further, so we can maybe find an improvement for this map.

carita07 wrote:

bad modding by bad player D:
SPOILER
00:05:268 (3) - slider start a bit right than start of 00:05:852 (2) Fixed
00:07:216 (5) - maybe put note at end of slider to make jump? No, I don't think it fits.
00:12:086 (2) - start of slider a bit right than 00:11:502 (3) - Fixed
00:51:924 (2) - it closer to end of the 1 slider, than start of 3, move it in the middle between them Fixed
00:54:749 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - not same spacing That's intended, to follow the vocals.
00:56:891 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - spacing betwin 3,4,1 a lot bigger than 1,2,3,4 Same.
00:59:229 - fix kiai stop untill 00:59:424
01:00:008 - ^ That's intended, to give a kiai burst!
01:00:593 (1,2,3,4) - not sure, but i feel like spacing not same Adjusted.
01:09:846 - maybe put note there?
01:10:138 (6) - new combo
01:10:138 (1,2,3,4,1) - make it 1/8 burst No to all three, I think the rhythm doesn't ask for that.
Thank you :)
ninfia
hey i don't really know all that much about mapping or modding, so sorry if this question seems kinda misplaced or ignorant.

but what's the logic behind making the hardest difficult cs7? i feel as if giving it a larger cs would allow a broader range of players to enjoy the map; hopefully you don't mind answering. :D
Topic Starter
Irreversible

Ninfia wrote:

hey i don't really know all that much about mapping or modding, so sorry if this question seems kinda misplaced or ignorant.

but what's the logic behind making the hardest difficult cs7? i feel as if giving it a larger cs would allow a broader range of players to enjoy the map; hopefully you don't mind answering. :D
Hey there! No, of course not, haha.

I like CS7 a lot because of the different kind of patterns you can create. To me they look cleaner, while also giving the player a new challenge to aim for stuff, and use different aspects of the game, for example precision. I am aware that a larger cs would allow a broader range of players to play and enjoy the map, but there actually are quite some people who enjoy these kind of maps, too.

I hope that helps a bit!
Graffin

Naxess wrote:

im sorry but what does this have to do with anything? a map is a map, regardless of anything, its not a joke.
Okoratu
just logging here that I'd veto the map from being ranked as it is as a BN for the following reason:

The SB takes a lot of credibility from the project and would set a pretty bad example for people to reference because it takes the song and translates it to something about the highest diff itself, more importantly these lyrics only do make sense there and anyone playing the lower half of the set will just be left wondering what the hell this is talking about or why it is referencing pp in a normal etc.

feel free to proceed if you get BNs to disagree with me vetoing by bubbling as per the BN rules
Topic Starter
Irreversible

Okorin wrote:

just logging here that I'd veto the map from being ranked as it is as a BN for the following reason:

The SB takes a lot of credibility from the project I don't quite understand that. If you mind elaborating more on that, that would be cool - because as of right now I don't understand how some "lyrics with a fun-touch" could "take a lot of credibility" from the project.

and would set a pretty bad example for people to reference because it takes the song and translates it to something about the highest diff itself
, more importantly these lyrics only do make sense there and anyone playing the lower half of the set will just be left wondering what the hell this is talking about or why it is referencing pp in a normal etc. You might got a point there. I can offer to make the SB difficulty specific, and only apply these lyrics solely in the highest difficulty.

feel free to proceed if you get BNs to disagree with me vetoing by bubbling as per the BN rules
I do disagree, and I don't find your argumentation quite logic. You basically only say that my mapset gets discredited, but why exactly? If you could come up with more arguments (or especially reasonings to help my understanding of your way of thinking) as of why exactly this SB should be gone, I'll gladly read through your comment. I offer you to what's written up there in green, and maybe a spoiler at the begin which says that the lyrics shouldn't be taken too seriously. I would just like to underline that only because the wrongly translated lyrics are joking about the situation in some way it does not mean that the map is affected in any way by that.
Voli
Lol what? Are we seriously gonna veto 50% of bubbles for ''personal'' subjective reasons in 2k17? To be honest, the SB is of good quality and plenty of effort was put into it. Effects synchronize perfectly with the music etc. so having the sb only adds more ''credibility'' to the project. The only part you can consider being a joke/meme is the English translation for the lyrics. So what? As far as I know the Japanese lyrics (because the song is in Japanese..) are accurately portrayed. Anyways, if ''not being 100% accurate and serious" is a reason to not rank a map, I hereby declare an immediate disqualify on the following maps:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/224283 (clearly discredits osu! as a game)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/219929 (sb contains too many funny elements D:)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/314211
etc.

In all seriousness though, if the SB contained excessive strobing or other things that'd actually be harmful in some way or another.. sure. But a few harmless jokes in the SB shouldn't be an issue at all.
Okoratu
the sb would add more credibility to the project if its lyrics were actual lyrics and wouldn't just make puns on the map at hand?
the point is that it takes a song and adds something that seems out of place for the sake of amusement, the songs you mentioned do that the other way around where the song is just that and the maps are just that too.

I'm vetoing this because i believe this set would be of higher quality if the lyrics were about the song and not about the map

different point i think the sb would also look better if you faded the actual map bg in the sb out and replaced it with a white image in whichever diff you decide to have the SB play depending on the outcome of this discussion.
I think you once replaced the actual bg with a white image but you could just do that and it'd still make as much sense imo.
Topic Starter
Irreversible

Okorin wrote:

the sb would add more credibility to the project if its lyrics were actual lyrics and wouldn't just make puns on the map at hand?
the point is that it takes a song and adds something that seems out of place for the sake of amusement, the songs you mentioned do that the other way around where the song is just that and the maps are just that too.

I'm vetoing this because i believe this set would be of higher quality if the lyrics were about the song and not about the map
You're avoiding my question; why is it taking away credibility? You first said that it's not credible to have lyrics like this. I don't really understand how adding actual lyrics would add more credibility.. yeah, it would be a possibility but it's not funny - the song is fun, the map is fun (i hope), so should be the SB from my point of view. Why should I not be allowed to laugh about my map? Let's take probably the main example "Time to miss, time to miss!" Yup, that part is really difficult, I agree there. But that does not make it less credible just because it's actually the truth? I don't see what the fuzz is about..

the songs you mentioned do that the other way around where the song is just that and the maps are just that too. How is this an argument? Low quality map allows a low quality SB / BG (haven't checked whatsoever), but if the map is in a good state, then fun is not allowed? where does that exactly come from?

Removing the Lyrics is not an option for me at this moment, as I don't see why exactly I should be doing that apart from just having the normal lyrics for the sake of it. My suggestion still stands, but you didn't answer to that

different point i think the sb would also look better if you faded the actual map bg in the sb out and replaced it with a white image in whichever diff you decide to have the SB play depending on the outcome of this discussion.
I think you once replaced the actual bg with a white image but you could just do that and it'd still make as much sense imo.
Hm, that the SB will be removed wasn't really a point being brought up right now, was it? I can, yes, but how does make the SB any better in terms of the "problem"? I would like to solve that first.
Okoratu
i was referring to voli's examples being meme songs with meme sbs and maps, not to you irre lol what

maybe i'm being too conservative about this, though. i'll ask around before either retracting the above veto or keeping it up with elaborating because right now it just seems like a thing that you seem to disagree with with me and i find your reasons kinda lol and you find my reasons kinda lol and we both just stand here saying the other is dodging the issue

i even labeled the different point as a different point not related to the problem to make clear that that is a suggestion whew
diraimur
just throwing my 2 cents here

imo vetoing on a such murky situation is kinda unnecessary, could've just created a discussion over it and if achieved an agreement everyone would be happy, and if you couldn't then maybe vetoing would be an option.

i would say that sb doesnt really take away credibility from the set because its pretty hilarious and probably anyone who played irre cs7 maps before will understand, but i can do see the concern on lower difficulties where people might not know about this and sb would maybe confuse them, that is if they are playing with it enabled in the first place. even then, its still arguable that a veto was not necessary.
Kagetsu
the fact that the sb combines two completely different meanings bugs me a lot, as a non japanese speaker it instantly makes me think that the english subtitles are the actual translation of the japanese text. using two different concepts in the same SB is not a good idea, because you're misleading people about what the song is about.
Ephemeral
seems weird to DQ a map over its obvious joke storyboard containing obvious joke lyrics instead of the lyrics of the actual song

if anything i'd say forcing the lyrics to be 1-1 from the song actually removes a lot from the map, when you consider that the SB is plainly meant to reflect aspects of the map's overall construction, if in a humorous and self-degrading aspect. spikes in difficulty are apparent in most of the difficulties during the appropriately denoted sections during the storyboard (as far as I can tell anyway)

i think at some point you have to step back and respect a degree of creative enterprise for some things instead of just blindly forcing them to follow the notion of "this could be better if you change basically everything about the set to something different", which is essentially what you're demanding with the dq/veto
Weber
"i """"localized"""" the lyrics for osu"

checkmate

seriously though this seems fine
Monstrata
On the topic of veto, I have to ask, if we disagree with the veto, how should we go about expressing our support?

For example, currently in order to disagree with a "veto" we have to nominate the mapset by bubbling, which requires checking the whole set, and every difficulty. Meanwhile, the person who is veto'ing the mapset can bubble-pop on the basis of something small like a storyboard. As you can probably see, a lot more resources will need to be invested just to disagree with a veto, since currently the only way to unveto is through nomination.
Bunnrei
the storyboard is fine, the inside jokes become more apparent in the chorus of the map anyway

there will always be people who won't get a joke, that's just how jokes are

just like how there will always be people who won't be able to play 8* maps, that's just how 8* maps are
Okoratu
retracting that veto then, proceed as you please

the map wasn't dq'd for the storyboard @eph, but for the issues that were brought up during the process
Ephemeral
sub dq for veto then, basically the same thing at the end of the day (but not really)
WORSTPOLACKEU
I personally find the storyboard funny and amusing. I think it's very obvious that the translation doesn't contain words as PP, DT and other osu terms if you just think about it for a second, atleast I knew it directly and found the idea very cool and amusing.
Kondou-Shinichi
Requalify thanks
Renumi

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

Requalify thanks
Topic Starter
Irreversible
Thanks for the discussion and arguments. I think having this sorted out now, we can go back to rank it!

I tried adding a white background, but I felt like it was a bit bland.
Exile-
There are actual lyrics and there are creative comments about the map which adds a bit of humor to the storyboard and it works well together.

I'm against using actual translations and making the storyboard normal just because some little jokes are inappropriate for the majority of community which seeks for only mature and serious storybo... oh wait

Seriously, there is no need to limit the creativity.
Skubi
Go go for qualified! :3
MBomb
yo so i know nothing about standard so this comment is probably useless but imo the straightlines at the end are kinda anticlimatic, idk whilst listening to the song i expected some kind of fast snap shape or something (i actually expected a shape similar to the flowers in the sb but bigger)

like i said it's probably like that for a reason and my idea probably doesn't fit well, just coming from some guy who has modded standard like twice and only easy diffs lmao
Topic Starter
Irreversible

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

yo so i know nothing about standard so this comment is probably useless but imo the straightlines at the end are kinda anticlimatic, idk whilst listening to the song i expected some kind of fast snap shape or something (i actually expected a shape similar to the flowers in the sb but bigger)

like i said it's probably like that for a reason and my idea probably doesn't fit well, just coming from some guy who has modded standard like twice and only easy diffs lmao
Heyy, I've considered your suggestion but it didn't really suit after all.. I prefer a straight forward pattern here. Thanks tho!
alacat
fixed unsnapped objects and Tags on highest difficulty.

Good luck re-qualify
show more