1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 20. März 2017 at 00:21:57

Artist: paraoka feat. haru*nya
Title: Rampage
Tags: Kyshiro fast challenge funny voice cheering happy Koujimachi Yousankan 麹町養蚕館 マテリアル Damnae antprincess
BPM: 154
Filesize: 4783kb
Play Time: 01:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (4,69 stars, 301 notes)
  2. Easy (1,38 stars, 52 notes)
  3. Hard (3,42 stars, 157 notes)
  4. Kawabunga! (8,11 stars, 327 notes)
  5. Kyshiro's Ultra (6,46 stars, 334 notes)
  6. Kyversible's Extra (5,66 stars, 312 notes)
  7. Kyversible's Insane (4,22 stars, 253 notes)
  8. Normal (2,18 stars, 96 notes)


Download: paraoka feat. haru*nya - Rampage
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
SB: Damnae Thx D!

All ready

Testplayed and input given by:
- Kyshiro
- jackylam5
- Cookiezi
- Blue Dragon
- Jonimay
- MillhioreF
- Spork Lover

Ultimate Challenge -

Thanks!

<- Ant

http://puu.sh/u8MQd/71738a8c01.osu <- old kawabunga
posted
comment
posted
response
posted
this map is awesome! \CS7/
posted
ready for mods~
posted
okay


so I"d rather m4m


My maps for m4m in my sig

{if your gonna mod my nanatsu map I would prefer you mod the hardest diff}

KawaBaugadlkfjasklfj

00:06:450 (2) - this doesn't blanket right with 00:06:061 (2) - this

00:30:704 (4) - the noise here is so faint, so I don't see why you need an ear killing volume of hitsound (this goes for most of your map)

00:34:892 (1) - this can be curved a bit more

00:36:061 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - don't do these patterns with such a low ds, please for the sake of god

00:37:814 (1) - why curved so much? I would just make this straighter


Extra

00:11:418 (2,3) - slider ends aren't stacked properly

00:28:366 (3,1) - I think this would be better stacked

00:43:658 (2,3) - make these curved maybe?

00:54:762 (1,2,3) - less spacing would make it flow better like

01:05:866 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - I think curving the streams more would be excelent



Hard

00:25:541 (2,3) - instead of reverse sliders, try

00:28:658 (4,5) - ^




I can't mod other diffs sorry

(mostly because I can't find problems)

anyways here' the cut mp3 you wanted: https://puu.sh/r1tSy/56f72d9ea2.mp3 (hopefully that works)
posted
>complains about star rating
>small cs with 308 bpm jumps
posted
loli cs master lol
posted

Whirl wrote:

okay


so I"d rather m4m


My maps for m4m in my sig

{if your gonna mod my nanatsu map I would prefer you mod the hardest diff}

KawaBaugadlkfjasklfj

00:06:450 (2) - this doesn't blanket right with 00:06:061 (2) - this now it does

00:30:704 (4) - the noise here is so faint, so I don't see why you need an ear killing volume of hitsound (this goes for most of your map) yeah hitsounds wouldn't hurt XD

00:34:892 (1) - this can be curved a bit more her voice is quite subtle here, no change!

00:36:061 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - don't do these patterns with such a low ds, please for the sake of god I had othersp laying it and they enjoyed that.

00:37:814 (1) - why curved so much? I would just make this straighter I didn't make it straight, but I loosened up the curve slightly.


Extra

00:11:418 (2,3) - slider ends aren't stacked properly now they are

00:28:366 (3,1) - I think this would be better stacked yea

00:43:658 (2,3) - make these curved maybe? neat idea

00:54:762 (1,2,3) - less spacing would make it flow better like io think the spacing isn eeded but i curved it slightly for better flow!

01:05:866 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - I think curving the streams more would be excelent will get more opinion on that.



Hard

00:25:541 (2,3) - instead of reverse sliders, try

00:28:658 (4,5) - ^ i prefer mine tbh!




I can't mod other diffs sorry

(mostly because I can't find problems)

anyways here' the cut mp3 you wanted: https://puu.sh/r1tSy/56f72d9ea2.mp3 (hopefully that works)
Thanks, bunch of useful things. Thanks too, for the mp3.
posted
kyversible's insane
01:00:452 (1) - this should be stacked to 01:00:549 (2) - imo

considering that, you could make 01:03:081 (2,3) - stacked continuing it in every next pattern like that
extra
00:05:379 (2,3,4,5) - i dont see a reason for this to be unattached from 00:05:087 (1) -
00:32:944 (1) - un nc this so it follows the previous scheme
00:38:593 (1) - i would un nc this also
00:47:360 (2) - nc?
posted
'ello

Mp3 cut is kinda bad, if you want me to make a fade or something I can or maybe you can idk either way the sudden end is meh!

[COWBUNGaaaa]
00:06:101 (2,2) - tfw first thing I'mma say is a blanket kill me
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Ok well, I don't hear any clickable 1/8 here but I DO hear a whoosing sound which is what I think you took for 1/8. Perhaps itd be better as a heavy curved slider instead of 1/8 here because there is no 1/8? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6031106 idea but I'm bad at ideas (inb4 my hearing is just bad)
00:50:322 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Not complaining about readability, I just think it'd be -cooler- if they rose per slider, like: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6031141
Funfunfun

[ULTRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same with Irre diff (inb4 hearing really bad)
I like

[EXTRaaaaaaaa]
00:43:503 (1,2,3) - Can you make these the same curved angle? owo (they arent afaik to me)
00:51:490 (3,4,1) - aww this is kinda sad how the big af jump isn't on the EPIC sound at the end but instead the sound before it... I think it is a wasted oppurtunity ;w;

[INSaaaaaaaNE]
Fine to me

[HaaaaaaaaRD]
00:30:841 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - Long combo much?
00:49:348 - Try adding a note here if you are mapping to the vocal next pls

[NORMaaaaaL]
Fun normal 11/10

[EaaaaaaSY]
00:11:361 (3) - Not -perfectly- symettrical, at this point I'm just nazing anything because of the lack of things I wrote tbh

bubai!
posted
shitty m4m
;_;
Easy
00:25:387 - any reason for reducing the SV so suddenly and so big ... might be surprising actually idk
01:05:906 (1,2) - is it supposed to have no "blanket" relation at all ... looks meh to me
01:07:464 (1,2) - hmm same with this
Normal
00:09:802 (4) - NC as you did -> 00:03:568 (1) - same patterns
00:10:581 (1) - remove NC obviously then
00:25:387 - again the sudden SV change :V
01:05:906 (1,1,1,1) - their spacing is uneven ... especially 01:06:490 (1,1) -
Hard
Uhhh SV :V
00:26:750 (4,5) - blanket? http://puu.sh/r1YEP/59d2191a53.jpg
00:29:283 (5,6) - blanket? http://puu.sh/r1YIp/0b35adc2d1.jpg
00:33:958 (1) - NC here or 00:32:984 (8) - here?
00:41:750 (10,1) - blanket ~
Kyversible's Insane
00:12:529 (1) - maybe cickable 00:12:919 - http://puu.sh/r1YYi/6ed4f4d309.jpg
00:32:789 (6,1) - coudln't there be more spacing here because big vocal?
00:40:971 (1,2) - blanket :V
00:55:289 (3,1) - blanket :VVVV
Extra
00:00:744 (2,3) - why is dis bigger DS than 00:01:133 (4,1) -
00:01:913 (4,2,4) - also here why decreasing DS order?
00:03:471 (8,2,4) - again inconsitant DS :V
and it continues
00:10:192 (5,6,7) - any reason for such big jump? I mean no song change whatsoever
00:27:237 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - SUGEEEE
00:44:477 (3,4,1) - shouldn't the emphasis and thus bigger DS be on the 1 rather than the 4
00:45:257 - Uhh feel like this should be clickable ... in the song it's even a triple end which makes it really prominent

Sohuldn't there be a diff inbetween ... I mean 4.8 > 6.6 xd
Kyshiro's Ultra
Sry idk what I just watched and Idk how to mod it xd
00:42:335 - prominent beat ... honestly
01:05:906 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - These are harder to play then 01:07:075 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) -
shouldn't it be other way around as intensity goes up
Kawabungapoplkakdnaojbdpqdq+dkaplnaofbnamnffmeems
Ohh god CS7 ;_;
00:03:568 - missing the extra hitsounds from here on? such as hitnormals and finishes?
01:01:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - RUSTBELL IS IT YOU?
well idk about this map?
looks good but do you expect ppl to play it?
posted
what already that many mods u wot
posted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
original artist and song name Kappa
posted
Hello

[Hitsounds]
00:58:114 (1,2) - Are you certain that the finishes are correctly placed ?

[Easy]
00:05:906 - 00:06:685 - This part is rather intense, can you add a circle at 00:06:296 - ?
00:38:633 (1) - It's minor but its length could be confusing. Also the slider itself could feel fast compared to the rest of the map since the break after the spinner is really short for an Easy diff.
01:06:685 (2) - Moving it a bit to the left would make the pattern a bit more intuitive since they belong to the same combo.

[Normal]
00:00:452 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Imo they sound better when the slider starts on red tick.
00:59:283 (3,1,2) - CTRL+G rhythm ? the stream at 00:59:283 - deserves a more intense pattern.
01:07:075 (1,1) - It's minor but I recommand placing them differently since they don't exactly sound like 01:05:906 (1,1) -

[Hard]
00:32:984 (8) - NC ?
00:34:737 (11) - ^
00:58:698 (1) - This is really too easy compared to 00:58:114 (1,2,3) -
Perfect otherwise

[Insane]
00:39:997 (1,2,3) - That antiflow doesn't work that well, move it to the right ?
00:49:347 (4) - NC ?
00:53:828 (1,2) - They don't sound okay imo... place a circle at 00:54:120 - ?

[Extra]
00:09:510 - This is loud, why is it skipped ?
01:00:841 - What about an 1/2 slider here ?

I can't play higher diffs so these are just suggestions. The gap between Extra and Ultra needs to be filled up to make the spread more coherent imo.

[Ultra]
00:06:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I understand that it's an Ultra diff, but even if I can't play it I think that this is really too hard compared to the rest of the map. Those direction changes could be really hard to perform at such high speed.
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Rotate it a bit ? The actual angle looks a bit uncomfortable.

[Kawabunga]
00:57:627 (5) - Remove NC and add NC to 00:57:919 (2) - ? also you may want to rotate (5) a bit because it looks a bit weird actually.

I hope it will help
posted
Hey there m4m as we discussed. This is the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502648

[General]
  1. Disable widescreen stuff on Design tab.
  2. Are you sure about the countdown? xD
  3. All diffs don't have preview time point
  4. Increase luminosity of combo color 2 by 30: 135 ->165
  5. O couldn't find much info for metadata check, sorry xS


[Easy]
  1. 00:00:452 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - How about making the combo colors here work in a 1/2 + 1/2 pattern instead of a 1/2/3/4
  2. Fix SMALL blanket issue 00:25:387 (1,2) -
  3. Blanket as well 01:05:906 (1,2) -
  4. How about blanket these 00:42:529 (2,1) -


[Normal]
  1. The intro of the map has a structure of 00:00:452 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - and repetition at 00:06:685 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3) - . Now taking a look at how you developed flow at the combos of the first part it was linear/linear/back and forth/ circular and on the next repetition it was linear/linear/back and forth and also circular flow. However you overlapped here 00:05:127 (1,2,3) - and on the next pattern you've used a slider repeat. Could you consider making this combo 00:05:127 (1,2,3) - without the overlapped?
  2. Blanket 00:53:439 (1,2) -
  3. 01:08:244 (1,2,3) - Space increased here. Jumps in normal difficulty, is the community ready to accept this stuff? xD I don't mind this since it's a 0,05 space increase, but be prepared


[Hard]
  1. Spacing inconsistency here 00:04:153 (2,3,4,1) - , I don't think this was intentional because I don't see a reason to increase from here 00:04:153 (2,3) -
  2. 00:06:685 (3) - New combo pls >.<
  3. 00:26:750 (4,5) - Blanket REALLY SMALL fix
  4. Huge combo lol 00:30:841 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - , Maybe start a new one here 00:31:620 (3) -
  5. Spacing 2,8x 00:29:283 (5,6) - xD, do you think you might nerf this a little bit
  6. The blanket here is really weird 00:42:335 (1,2,1) - , maybe you wanted it to look like a blanket but it isn't.
  7. Blanket as well 00:56:166 (3,1) -


It's a great mapset. I'll mod the easier diffs because I believe that they have more objective stuff to point and the community in general will mostly mod your Insanes and Extras, so I'll give you some help with easier diffs xD. I believe that the SV changes on the easier difficulties are not recommend as general rule, but since you respect spacing, they work here in this map. Good luck o/
posted

Arphimigon wrote:

'ello

Mp3 cut is kinda bad, if you want me to make a fade or something I can or maybe you can idk either way the sudden end is meh!

[COWBUNGaaaa]
00:06:101 (2,2) - tfw first thing I'mma say is a blanket kill me done
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Ok well, I don't hear any clickable 1/8 here but I DO hear a whoosing sound which is what I think you took for 1/8. Perhaps itd be better as a heavy curved slider instead of 1/8 here because there is no 1/8? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6031106 idea but I'm bad at ideas (inb4 my hearing is just bad) hm.. i feel like the short impact fits though, for what's given in the song
00:50:322 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Not complaining about readability, I just think it'd be -cooler- if they rose per slider, like: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6031141 cute
Funfunfun

[ULTRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same with Irre diff (inb4 hearing really bad)
I like

[EXTRaaaaaaaa]
00:43:503 (1,2,3) - Can you make these the same curved angle? owo (they arent afaik to me)
00:51:490 (3,4,1) - aww this is kinda sad how the big af jump isn't on the EPIC sound at the end but instead the sound before it... I think it is a wasted oppurtunity ;w; both fixd

[INSaaaaaaaNE]
Fine to me

[HaaaaaaaaRD]
00:30:841 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - Long combo much? yea
00:49:348 - Try adding a note here if you are mapping to the vocal next pls mh no, because it would ruin my rhythmical pattern

[NORMaaaaaL]
Fun normal 11/10

[EaaaaaaSY]
00:11:361 (3) - Not -perfectly- symettrical, at this point I'm just nazing anything because of the lack of things I wrote tbh dnoe XD

bubai!
thenksies!

6th wrote:

Hello

[Hitsounds]
00:58:114 (1,2) - Are you certain that the finishes are correctly placed ? Sounds fine to me

[Easy]
00:05:906 - 00:06:685 - This part is rather intense, can you add a circle at 00:06:296 - ? The rhythmical structure should stay like that, there should be some easier breaks between it.
00:38:633 (1) - It's minor but its length could be confusing. Also the slider itself could feel fast compared to the rest of the map since the break after the spinner is really short for an Easy diff. Will get more opinons.
01:06:685 (2) - Moving it a bit to the left would make the pattern a bit more intuitive since they belong to the same combo. Okay!

[Normal]
00:00:452 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Imo they sound better when the slider starts on red tick. I disagree, sorry :/
00:59:283 (3,1,2) - CTRL+G rhythm ? the stream at 00:59:283 - deserves a more intense pattern. I wanted to emphasize the vocals here!
01:07:075 (1,1) - It's minor but I recommand placing them differently since they don't exactly sound like 01:05:906 (1,1) - I prefer keeping this as one pattern, considering it's a normal diff.

[Hard]
00:32:984 (8) - NC ?
00:34:737 (11) - ^
00:58:698 (1) - This is really too easy compared to 00:58:114 (1,2,3) -
Perfect otherwise Fixed all!

[Insane]
00:39:997 (1,2,3) - That antiflow doesn't work that well, move it to the right ?
00:49:347 (4) - NC ?
00:53:828 (1,2) - They don't sound okay imo... place a circle at 00:54:120 - ? Will change that when more people tell me to do that.

[Extra]
00:09:510 - This is loud, why is it skipped ? What is ? I don't hear anything special.
01:00:841 - What about an 1/2 slider here ? Hmm, there clearly is something on 01:01:036 - ..

I can't play higher diffs so these are just suggestions. The gap between Extra and Ultra needs to be filled up to make the spread more coherent imo.

[Ultra]
00:06:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I understand that it's an Ultra diff, but even if I can't play it I think that this is really too hard compared to the rest of the map. Those direction changes could be really hard to perform at such high speed.
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Rotate it a bit ? The actual angle looks a bit uncomfortable.

[Kawabunga]
00:57:627 (5) - Remove NC and add NC to 00:57:919 (2) - ? also you may want to rotate (5) a bit because it looks a bit weird actually. Done~

I hope it will help
It certainly helped, thank you!
posted

Arphimigon wrote:

[ULTRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same with Irre diff (inb4 hearing really bad) keeping it for consistency cause irre kept it too
I like

Yukiyo wrote:

Kyshiro's Ultra
Sry idk what I just watched and Idk how to mod it xd
00:42:335 - prominent beat ... honestly I'm following this rhythm everywhere though
01:05:906 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - These are harder to play then 01:07:075 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) -
shouldn't it be other way around as intensity goes up I guess it's slightly harder to play, but they're both hard to hit and having them flipped around feels weird for some reason

6th wrote:

[Ultra]
00:06:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I understand that it's an Ultra diff, but even if I can't play it I think that this is really too hard compared to the rest of the map. Those direction changes could be really hard to perform at such high speed. Might change this later on, it's rather hard indeed
00:12:529 (1,2,3,4,5) - Rotate it a bit ? The actual angle looks a bit uncomfortable. angle should be fine honestly
Thanks guys
posted
Hi !
From the #modreqs :)

Hard
Perhaps you should remake the combo and dont exceed 8

00:32:400 (5, 6, 7, 8) : it could be better if they're not aligned i think
00:34:737 (11) : NC
00:44:867 (4, 5, 6, 7) : same as first, you could round the pattern moving (5) and (6) towards the middle
01:06:490(1, 2) : a slider is easier to play in hard, personnaly i would put it there...

And finally : wow such a fast music cut lol
Kyversible's Insane
00:42:822 (2) : you could remove it for a better flow (its not really a music's note btw)

i cant find another mistake, flow is quite perfect and circles are well placed
Extra
00:40:874 (8, 1) : they are quite far from the slider, it could be hard to hit
01:00:452 (1, 2) : perhaps Ctrl+G the slider and move the circle to the other extremity of (2) to really break with the previous stream
01:08:828 (5, 6, 1) : Why not deploy it to make a little stream (and NC on (5) not on (1)). It would looks better and make a repetition with the previous 5-plets(i think its their name :/)
Kyshiro's Ultra
Since i cant play it, its only visual

00:11:361 (1, 2) : putting a circle between those objets (also arranging by placing (1) to the left and the new (2) to the right) could make a good effect... At least it looks good
Normal
The SV should be more constent, at 00:25:387 it twice slower than before the pause, so there we can easily break :/

00:58:114 (1, 2, 3, 1, 2) : this pattern is hard, perhaps repeat once (3) or a slider for the circles (1) and (2).


Sorry i didnt find alot of mistakes but i really hope it will help you !
(And for The M4M : Jean-Jacques Goldman - Il changeait la vie
posted

Net0 wrote:

Hey there m4m as we discussed. This is the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502648

[General]
  1. Disable widescreen stuff on Design tab. I'll do a small SB~
  2. Are you sure about the countdown? xD Fixed
  3. All diffs don't have preview time point done
  4. Increase luminosity of combo color 2 by 30: 135 ->165 oh, okay
  5. O couldn't find much info for metadata check, sorry xS yeah..


[Easy]
  1. 00:00:452 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - How about making the combo colors here work in a 1/2 + 1/2 pattern instead of a 1/2/3/4 I didn't understand what you mean o.o
  2. Fix SMALL blanket issue 00:25:387 (1,2) -
  3. Blanket as well 01:05:906 (1,2) - fixed all blankets!
  4. How about blanket these 00:42:529 (2,1) - nah


[Normal]
  1. The intro of the map has a structure of 00:00:452 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - and repetition at 00:06:685 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3) - . Now taking a look at how you developed flow at the combos of the first part it was linear/linear/back and forth/ circular and on the next repetition it was linear/linear/back and forth and also circular flow. However you overlapped here 00:05:127 (1,2,3) - and on the next pattern you've used a slider repeat. Could you consider making this combo 00:05:127 (1,2,3) - without the overlapped? I see your concerns, however let me explain. The reason why I did that was an idea about structuring the part like this: 00:00:452 (1,2,3) - 1 00:02:010 (1,2,3) - 2 00:03:568 (1,2) - 3 and 00:05:127 (1,2,3) - 4. The fourth part always get special emphasis. Here, it's overlap, in the other one it's a blue tick reverse.
  2. Blanket 00:53:439 (1,2) - yea
  3. 01:08:244 (1,2,3) - Space increased here. Jumps in normal difficulty, is the community ready to accept this stuff? xD I don't mind this since it's a 0,05 space increase, but be prepared yeah


[Hard]
  1. Spacing inconsistency here 00:04:153 (2,3,4,1) - , I don't think this was intentional because I don't see a reason to increase from here 00:04:153 (2,3) - Same reason as in normal actually, it's special emphasis.
  2. 00:06:685 (3) - New combo pls >.< done
  3. 00:26:750 (4,5) - Blanket REALLY SMALL fix done
  4. Huge combo lol 00:30:841 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - , Maybe start a new one here 00:31:620 (3) - done
  5. Spacing 2,8x 00:29:283 (5,6) - xD, do you think you might nerf this a little bit Nah, this is fine. Ignore the number
  6. The blanket here is really weird 00:42:335 (1,2,1) - , maybe you wanted it to look like a blanket but it isn't. No
  7. Blanket as well 00:56:166 (3,1) - [b]a yea[/b]


It's a great mapset. I'll mod the easier diffs because I believe that they have more objective stuff to point and the community in general will mostly mod your Insanes and Extras, so I'll give you some help with easier diffs xD. I believe that the SV changes on the easier difficulties are not recommend as general rule, but since you respect spacing, they work here in this map. Good luck o/
Thank you, thanks for modding this. ^_^
Please sign in to reply.