forum

The Living Tombstone - Five Nights at Freddy's

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
Remember that most of these are my opinions as a player and are what I noticed when this map was qualified and that didn't make the experience too enjoyable.

[IT'S ME]
  • 00:26:520 (4,1,1) - Playability issue here - the white tick is a strong beat which should be clicked, but the sliderend covers the beat. That alone is bad, but the antijumps right after make this pattern very hard to sightread. I recommend making (4) a 1/2 slider and adding a note at the white tick.
  1. 00:29:724 (3,4) - these aren't correctly symmetric in relation to (1) D:
  2. 00:34:093 (2,1) - the antijump here doesn't flow too well imo.. there's not too much you can do about it though (and I feel the NC is unnecessary)
  3. 00:41:229 (2) - This slider starting in a blue tick plays pretty badly and breaks the flow. I don't think there should be a slider here, actually.. it plays pretty nicely like this.
  4. 00:45:744 (1,2,3) - I know the intention behind these, but IMO they just play really weirdly for a player who's never heard the song before. At least they're 1/4 now, so it's much better.
  5. 00:48:656 (4) - nazi, but moving 1 grid right will make this symmetric
  6. 00:55:210 (2,3) - why do these start in blue ticks? it plays weirdly D:
  7. 01:00:598 (1,2) - not sure if offgrid points are rankable
  8. 01:20:113 (4) - This plays better ctrl+G'd. the flow when you make them symmetric (as it is) feels really broken and it creates a bad antijump for (4,1).
  9. 01:22:006 (3,4) - blue tick sliders ):
  10. 01:29:433 (4) - the slidertrack isn't properly stacked with (1)
  11. 01:49:530 (1) - well, pretty sure offgrid sliderends are unrankable
  12. 02:09:773 (2,3) - still not a fan of blue tick sliders
  13. 02:15:161 (1) - same as 01:49
  14. 02:22:749 (3) - weird sliderstacking here
  15. 02:23:914 (3) - ^
  16. 02:33:453 (5) - Pretty sure this note doesn't exist in the song. This overmapping is pretty bad x:
  17. 02:36:074 (5) - ^

Some of these are just nazi stuff, but most of them are legit issues that I have found while playing the map when it first got qualified, so please look a bit into these. The map is good, but the blue-tick sliders feel weird to play and there are a few issues here and there.
Topic Starter
Gero

Blue Dragon wrote:

Remember that most of these are my opinions as a player and are what I noticed when this map was qualified and that didn't make the experience too enjoyable. Alright.

[IT'S ME]
  • 00:26:520 (4,1,1) - Playability issue here - the white tick is a strong beat which should be clicked, but the sliderend covers the beat. That alone is bad, but the antijumps right after make this pattern very hard to sightread. I recommend making (4) a 1/2 slider and adding a note at the white tick. Fixed.
  1. 00:29:724 (3,4) - these aren't correctly symmetric in relation to (1) D: Fixed.
  2. 00:34:093 (2,1) - the antijump here doesn't flow too well imo.. there's not too much you can do about it though (and I feel the NC is unnecessary) I have no clue how to fix that so I took your idea about delete those NC.
  3. 00:41:229 (2) - This slider starting in a blue tick plays pretty badly and breaks the flow. I don't think there should be a slider here, actually.. it plays pretty nicely like this. I know that this is starting on blue tick but it's because we are following the vocal so I don't think it's bad imo.
  4. 00:45:744 (1,2,3) - I know the intention behind these, but IMO they just play really weirdly for a player who's never heard the song before. At least they're 1/4 now, so it's much better. Seems like nobody is complained about it so I'll prefer to keep it as is.
  5. 00:48:656 (4) - nazi, but moving 1 grid right will make this symmetric Fixed.
  6. 00:55:210 (2,3) - why do these start in blue ticks? it plays weirdly D: As I said before we're following the vocal.
  7. 01:00:598 (1,2) - not sure if offgrid points are rankable You don't have to worry about it they are perfectly safe for ranking also here is the proof that isn't offscreen/offgrid at all.
  8. 01:20:113 (4) - This plays better ctrl+G'd. the flow when you make them symmetric (as it is) feels really broken and it creates a bad antijump for (4,1). Sorry but this is intentional so we want to keep it as is.
  9. 01:22:006 (3,4) - blue tick sliders ): I don't even know why it's so bad since it follow the other strong sound of the blue tick.
  10. 01:29:433 (4) - the slidertrack isn't properly stacked with (1) Fixed.
  11. 01:49:530 (1) - well, pretty sure offgrid sliderends are unrankable ^ (Proof)
  12. 02:09:773 (2,3) - still not a fan of blue tick sliders You know that this is following the vocal :<
  13. 02:15:161 (1) - same as 01:49 ^
  14. 02:22:749 (3) - weird sliderstacking here Fixed.
  15. 02:23:914 (3) - ^ ^
  16. 02:33:453 (5) - Pretty sure this note doesn't exist in the song. This overmapping is pretty bad x: Fixed.
  17. 02:36:074 (5) - ^ ^

Some of these are just nazi stuff, but most of them are legit issues that I have found while playing the map when it first got qualified, so please look a bit into these. The map is good, but the blue-tick sliders feel weird to play and there are a few issues here and there.
Thanks a lot for the mod, I'm going to ask for rebubbled to Inyuschan.

Updated ~
Nyukai
Hmm let me recheck later once I'm on my computer, I wanna be sure everything is fine xD

Now I'll continue sleeping~

I hope this is the last time.
HabiHolic
Here you go again!

ReRanked

Luna-
Recongratz! :D
xtrem3x
otro round, a ver que te razón absurda te dan para unrank .. pero igual adelante
Buttercup
rip 5.30~ ;w;
Niko-nyan
regratz and thanks to let me #1 gero :> *hides*
Ciyus Miapah

Niko-nyan wrote:

regratz and thanks to let me #1 gero :> *hides*
lol
Hanjamon
Regratz Gero :3
Spayyce
The audio amplification is really high, for me it crackles at the loud parts and sound displeasing...
Topic Starter
Gero

[ Space ] wrote:

The audio amplification is really high, for me it crackles at the loud parts and sound displeasing...
What are you talking about? the audio is perfectly fine as is, anyways thanks to everybody for the support.
riffy
Just because Gero asked me to check metadata:

it's correct, I believe. in case anyone wonders. if you still don't trust me, check the links under the official video 1 / 2 / 3

the artist himself lists these sites.
XinCrin
and . . officialy ranked :v
Deppyforce
I like this song <3
Magical Blossom
<3
Awesomez53
I can sing pretty well.

(why it's me is hard)
gpwlsdl
사랑해 보니이이이이이이이이!!!!