forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Also now that I think about it, if I am correct, bird and frosty are confirmed town for me.
Dawns
Ah thats my misunderstanding Hika, apologies. I'm sleeping, I've been up a long time and perhaps responding to all of this rn is a bad call.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

A town player doesnt care how ppl see them, they only care about finding scum. It's scum who's worried about looking like town.
Survivalism isn't alignment indicative, town can be survivalistic as well.
beeboy123
reDo, Sakura and B1rd are prolly all town btw.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 1.2
Dawnsday [3] - abrake, Frostings, rEdo (L-2)
Hika [2] - Dawnsday, beeboy123
B1rd [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
-[Jess]- [0] -
Frostings [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -
rEdo [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [4] - Hika, Sakura, -[Jess]-, B1rd
With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Deadline for Day 1 is Sunday, February 19th, 10:30 UTC.
Sakura
Where did everyone even go.
Hika
thought it was implied we'd wait for that other guy to come on
+ wait for the people that haven't posted too much to step up n say stuff :^)
Dawns
Morning, slightly drowsy, suspected of being scum AMA.
Dawns
also unvote now.
Dawns
Also since I'm L-2 I'm guessing potentially 1 scum has a vote on me already since I could just be hammered and then have scum either feign ignorance to L-# or just agree with the already stupidly high sus. Woo, go town.
Hika
Actually, funny you mention that but scum isn't stupid enough to quickhammer D1. They'd lose in an instant.
Hika
This is a reference to a time when I quickhammered in a game 4 years ago and Sakura gave me shit for it.
Dawns
Sure, not a quick hammer, but I can certainly see the reasoning for a scum to vote onto me and just go with the current flavor of the day bandwagon. It's not entirely unlikely and seeing as how the bandwagon seems virtually no signs of stopping...
rEdo
I think nobody's gonna say it, so I will.

If you were town, you would at least try to search scum in a more productive way than you just did, that is: "woo I think scum's in the wagon that's voting me". You're incredibly self-centered in a game where you have to communicate with other people in order to find the bad guys, because that's even what your Role PM should be telling you. I gave you more than 12 hours to try thinking how to defend yourself, but you did literally nothing with the fact that you're getting voted, except for a weak try to defend yourself. Yourself.

I must note here that I agree with beeboy saying that the act of self-defense is not alignment-inducing. But the difference is that a town player should be trying to defend himself by searching scum. You do contribute to the game, but in a non-constructive way.

You're scum.
rEdo
@abraker, Jess: step your game up.
Dawns
aight *waves flag* go town.
Dawns
ya live ya learn, guess my args were flimmy and i did get distracted from the actual town agenda. What can ya do. I'll guess I'm being lynched and accept that fact and move on for a better game sometime in the future once I'm more experienced. GGWP. Interesting experience.

Anyway for those still even remotely bothered with my reads:

Still scumread on Hika

null jess abraker cuz posting is so slow.

nulltown b1rd sakura frostings

townread beeboy
Sakura
So you unvoted your scumread?
Hika
Oh wow you dug yourself into a hole dude
Hika
Vote: Dawn
Sakura
You literally went from "im not unvoting hika just coz i dont want to look bad" to "im scumreading hika but im unvoting her"
Sakura
Btw he's at L-1 for anyone that cares.
Hika
Yeah please don't hammer guys. I will vote your ass out if you do.

Soooo not helping your case, dawn
-[Jess]-
Back

rEdo wrote:

Ok
Dawn is null-scum.If he don't defend about his action.
-[Jess]-
@Dawn Any thing you want to say about?
or I will hammer after I wake up
abraker

rEdo wrote:

Dawnsday wrote:

null jess abraker cuz posting is so slow.
you want me to say something specific?

Frostings wrote:

Wait there's someone named abraker in our game?
?___?
Yes, yes there is

rEdo wrote:

abraker is a lurker so far. Null.
There is not much to gather from the first day and everybody else is doing such a great job triggering everybody, I don't even need to do anything.

Instincts tell me to vote Dawn. So I did. And I believe I am correct to do so judging to his response from before. Now I wait till the second day to draw conclusions
Sakura
Please dont edit your posts.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

Please dont edit your posts.
Shit you say that as you ninja me editing my post.
Sakura
Oh no, i read your post and when i came here again it had more text, you can just preview if you need to add new stuff, but if you post you're not allowed to edit it anymore.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

Oh no, i read your post and when i came here again it had more text, you can just preview if you need to add new stuff, but if you post you're not allowed to edit it anymore.
Will keep in mind
Hika
ya take the time to read the rules
you could get MK'd if you don't
Frostings

Dawnsday wrote:

Also since I'm L-2 I'm guessing potentially 1 scum has a vote on me already since I could just be hammered and then have scum either feign ignorance to L-# or just agree with the already stupidly high sus. Woo, go town.
From my experience scum doesn't play that simply
They don't have as much an incentive to quickly get rid of town than making themselves look innocent. Depends a bit on the scum players of course, but I will give the benefit of the doubt they are experienced
It's more likely wagons form with town players voting scummy players.
Topic Starter
Zexion

abraker wrote:

-Edited Post-

Rules wrote:

4.4) Editing your post is grounds for an immediate modkill. Don't do it. PLEASE DON'T DO IT.

First and last warning to everyone: never edit your posts, that's one of the worst things you could do on a mafia game. Next offender will recieve a modkill.

Votecount 1.3
Dawnsday [4] - abrake, Frostings, rEdo, Hika (L-1)
Hika [1] - beeboy123
B1rd [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
-[Jess]- [0] -
Frostings [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -
rEdo [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [4] - Dawnsday, Sakura, -[Jess]-, B1rd
With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Deadline for Day 1 is Sunday, February 19th, 10:30 UTC.
beeboy123
So Dawn why do you think Hika is scum?
Also why do you want to give up?
beeboy123
Jess don't hammer I want Dawn to roleclaim at the very least.
I also want to know what everyone off the wagon (Hika, Sakura B1rd) to tell me what there thoughts on the wagon are.

Like idk why no one else sees how odd it is that there is literally 0 people against this lynch happening.
Sakura
Hika's not off the wagon :V

Also #NoResistanceToWagon #WagonTooQuick #TotesTown

No really, that's some of the things anti hates, scum does bus you know. IF he's town tho, there's at least 1 scum on his wagon, but i dont see the need for pre-wagon analysis right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's not a townread and there's 2 townreads voting him.

Also you're asking him why is Hika scum when you're voting Hika.
beeboy123
I mean can you find me a game where scum was lynched day 1 with literally 0 opposition be my guest but I have personally never seen something like that. I have seen people make that argument before but I have never actually experienced a game where scum was just outright lynched for free.

I asked him about his Hika read because I want to engage with him because I do think there is a really good chance Dawnsday is town.
beeboy123
Also the vote count has an error in it which is why I said that lol.

@mod swap the names of hika and dawnsday please.
Sakura
oh yeah, it has Hika as not voting when Hika's voting Dawnsday.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Previous votecount is fixed.
show more