Top meme
Razzy

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Why is she so perfect
s t o p
johnmedina999
Why are reverse traps so perfect?

big suck
how did this go from a discussion about Donald trump to a discussion over the infamous cat boi. so inconsistent PEOPLE!!
Rurree
what do you think is this thread about anyway lmfao
Erlkonig
DaddyCoolVipper
That's not a reverse trap, she looks very feminine
johnmedina999
It's because of the angle, in the game her sprite could be confused with a man (at first glance).

Anyway, there are better examples of reverse traps but Akira was the first that came to mind.
Aomi

reminds me of subaru
Blitzfrog
In short, you like manly looking girls
Bweh

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Why is she so perfect
I can't stop thinking of the author tweeting madly when they first aired him, passionately regretting not making him a girl
_handholding
If you're reading this and you're on this list pls add me back, thnx ~
Railey2
you should stop calling the traps and start calling them crossdressers, because that's what they are.

y'all freaking out over crossdressers
Faust

Kisses wrote:

If you're reading this and you're on this list pls add me back, thnx ~
Why though.

Anyone want a free figurine ? I'm finally out of space by the time my last pre-order is released, unfortunately.
Rwyta

Faust wrote:

Why though.

Anyone want a free figurine ? I'm finally out of space by the time my last pre-order is released, unfortunately.
Really? Can you free ship it? :d
Faust
Basically everything will be paid for on my part. The only catch is it's an R-18 rated figure due for April 2017.
Blitzfrog

Faust wrote:

Basically everything will be paid for on my part. The only catch is it's an R-18 rated figure due for April 2017.

Bro pass it to me. Ill give you my love
Rwyta

Faust wrote:

If it isn't too "visual heavy" i guess could find a way around my parents (. . )
Faust
Cast-offable, so you might be able to.
B1rd
You should post pics, or send PMs
Railey2
pics please!
Faust

inb4 removed for panties
Rwyta
oh god lets hope that the package is thick enough so my parents wouldnt notice it :d
Railey2
aw i don't know who that is so i can't say that i'm interested );

good on whoever gets it though, the figurine looks amazing. Who is she, if i might ask?

edit: wait, so there's a second one? Are you shipping two? Or is the second one the one that will take the spot of the first one on your shelf?

i also don't know who the second one is, lol
B1rd
No good, boobs are too big.
Blitzfrog
Give them to me
Faust

B1rd wrote:

No good, boobs are too big.
Personally, I like the current size.

1st is Astrea, an original design. 2nd is Reika from GANTZ.
Rwyta
so Blitz and I are down who will you choose?

i never have a figure before...
Blitzfrog
Well I got a name
Rwyta
But im closer to Singapore : ^)
B1rd
You have to fight for it.

Faust wrote:

Personally, I like the current size.
Wrong.

Faust
I'll wait for the rest of the regulars to come by and decide within 3 days.

Do take note you'll need to send over your addresses (1. for me to ship it to you, obviously & 2. being a piece of personal information) so regardless of my confidentiality, you might want to be fully confident about it.

B1rd wrote:

Wrong.
It is regrettable.
Rwyta
Its war then. Gentlemen, may the best horny boy win.
Faust
>Implying I pre-ordered them because I was horny.
Rwyta
lul
Zain Sugieres
Oh free stuff
Railey2

Allmynamestaken wrote:

lul
and there go your chances
Rwyta

Railey2 wrote:

Allmynamestaken wrote:

lul
and there go your chances
Nani the fuck did you just fucking say about watashi, you little baka? Watashi will have you wakaru I graduated top of my class in the doki doki akademy, and I’ve been involved in numerous pantsu raids on my imouto, and I have over 300 confirmed waifus. I am trained in hidden leaf jutsu and I’m the top soul reaper in the entire squad. You are nothing to me but just another target. watashi will wipe you the fuck out with chidoris the likes of which has never been seen before on this sekai, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, aho. As we speak I am contacting my watashino secret netto of otakus across the Anime realm and your chakara is being traced right now so you better junbi shimasu for the ame, maggot. The ame that wipes out the pathetic chiisai thing you call your jinsei. You’re fucking shinda, akachan.
Railey2
ame only means rain not storm you fucking casual get it right scrub
show more