forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
We Wikipedia now.

B1rd wrote:

I'll admit that I haven't looked into protests of the war. But I still get the feeling from liberals that Obama is "can do no wrong" type of guy, when with Trump, any flaw, existent or not, is blown out of proportion 10-fold. Look at all the horrific terror attacking in Europe that have stemmed directly from the lack of immigration control[1][2][3][4], why is it unreasonable for Americans to want to protect themselves from that? Rather, it is completely reasonable to block immigration from countries in which America is basically at war with[5], and this power has been invoked many times in the past, 19 times by Obama himself[6]. The problem is, I get the feeling that liberal have already made Trump to be Hitler in their mind, and refused any possibility except to resist him in any way possible. It really is petty and immature and behaviour, and nothing good will come of it. The only thing that will happen is that Trump and the right will dig their heels in response, and things will escalate from there. I think that Trump can make America great again, but the way things are going he's only going to make half of America great.
Some other tidbits:

Obama Suspended immgration from Iraq for 6 months in 2011: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016 ... s_in_2011/

In 2015 congress passed, and Obama signed, a law restricting visas from states of concern. Trump's immigration ban is based off of these states of concern which had already been identified under the Obama administration: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-127798

Brian OA wrote:

not a clue

even then, in relation and terms of what, exactly?
In relation to the average circumference of the thoraxes of your local cricket population. I don't know, but I'm pretty sure the price of meat are definite in their values. For example, I got some pork roasts today for $7 AUD/kg [SOURCE]
Razzy
Okay, I'll bite. Too lazy to quote properly because I'm typing on the phone.

Re: why would Trump supporters "protest a policy they voted for" -- not everyone voted for the same reasons. Try to deny it, but not all Trump voters are 100% devoted to Trump's decisions.

Re: my bitterness -- I'm really quick to anger, so you could probably disregard most things I say as rambling BS.

Re: the left's perception of Obama vs. their perception of Trump, I feel like the reverse is true for some Trumpers. People who ignore the fact that Trump wasn't sufficiently briefed about the Yemeni raid but constantly harped on Benghazi, or bashing Obama's "frequent vacation habit" and ignoring the fact that Trump decided to take the post-inaguration weekend off and begin duties on Monday. I wouldn't mind the latter as much if he didn't tweet that he thought Obama was gonna take a vacation the day after his second inauguration.

Also, I think it's pretty hasty to say all leftists treat Obama like a messiah. I've constantly seen criticisms of his foreign policy/drone strikes and his treatment of whistleblowers like Manning and Snowden, at least in the Bernie crowd.

Re: meat prices -- I'll have to pay attention better in the supermarket. I do remember that a decent-sized package of around 20 chicken wings goes for around 10 USD.
WavePoint
Tana Mongeau, say N WORD
Razzy
Keemstar and Tana Mongeau are actually long-lost relatives
Bweh

Mahogany wrote:

I was more referring to b1rd's lack of citation but sure
Was also referring to him, but I figured hed get the message

I will check the price of pork roast per kilogram next time I go shopping
WavePoint
jajajajajajajaja

N

I

G

G

E

R

dont kill me plz
DaddyCoolVipper
This is the level you're putting yourself on if you consider the word "Nigger" to be hilarious
WavePoint

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

This is the level you're putting yourself on if you consider the word "Nigger" to be hilarious
The word itself is not offensive, but directing it to someone is offensive
B1rd
Rurree
the word ain't offensive, but how corny you are is offensive af
Bweh
The userbase is young, I suppose
Blitzfrog

Brian OA wrote:

I just can't stop looking at your country flag
Railey2

WavePoint wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

The word itself is not offensive, but directing it to someone is offensive
my nigga

on a more serious note, words are only offensive if people choose that they are. You can decide that for yourself, but you can't decide that for me or anyone else, nigger.
Bweh

Blitzfrog wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I just can't stop looking at your country flag
It's a thing
Razzy
johnmedina999
Razzy
I thought that was gonna be you playing
DaddyCoolVipper
I didn't say anything about it being offensive, it's just really shit "comedy"
Bweh

Raspberriel wrote:

that is also a thing, yes

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I didn't say anything about it being offensive, it's just really shit "comedy"
setting the bar for humor that low is definitely an offense to everyone's tastes
_handholding
I'm in love!
Tae

Kisses wrote:

I'm in love!
Which Japanese/Korean girl now? 🤔
Razzy

Kisses wrote:

I'm in love!
who's the lucky girl
lol

Raspberriel wrote:

Kisses wrote:

I'm in love!
who's the lucky girl
if you still have legs im afraid its bad news for you
Blitzfrog

lol wrote:

if you still have legs im afraid its bad news for you
lol
Antlia-
Roasted
WavePoint

Kisses wrote:

I'm in love!
Who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?
Foxtrot

Kisses wrote:

I'm in love!
Make sure it's not Tornado again!
B1rd
Why is she so perfect?

Blitzfrog

B1rd wrote:

Why is she so perfect?

Before I scrolled down I thought that was a he
WavePoint
We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting