love this song so much <3
IamKwaN
Is this song opening of an anime?
Arusamour
never stop trying
Akasha-

IamKwaN wrote:

If this was the case like Shelter then I was worried about this before but I never thought it will need to add source
BounceBabe

IamKwaN wrote:

It's hentai.

Wtf. I'm shocked this even got approved despite the imagery containing NSFW content. This should not even have been uploaded with this SB as it is. The first half that literally consists of an anime girl with a too short dress, partially showing her panties, bouncing around with her boobs, including the images "FB1.jpg" "FB4.jpg" and "teddyloid background osu.jpg" that show half naked female characters, have to be deleted.

"There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content. This includes nudity, near-nudity, sexual references, violence, drug abuse, etc. Keep things suitable for all ages." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

You also must state that the content in the mp3 is NSFW as it contains a lot of obscenity too.

"Songs/Maps with mature lyrics/themes must be marked with a label such as "18+" in the map's thread. This game is for all ages, and so a warning is needed for younger audiences. There is currently no way to distinguish this outside of the map's thread, but this may change in the future." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

Those are major rules.
Sieg
All I can see is just typical fanservice like things, nothing worth to be labeled as nsfw.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek

BounceBabe wrote:

IamKwaN wrote:

It's hentai.

Wtf. I'm shocked this even got approved despite the imagery containing NSFW content. This should not even have been uploaded with this SB as it is. The first half that literally consists of an anime girl with a too short dress, partially showing her panties, bouncing around with her boobs, including the images "FB1.jpg" "FB4.jpg" and "teddyloid background osu.jpg" that show half naked female characters, have to be deleted.

"There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content. This includes nudity, near-nudity, sexual references, violence, drug abuse, etc. Keep things suitable for all ages." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

You also must state that the content in the mp3 is NSFW as it contains a lot of obscenity too.

"Songs/Maps with mature lyrics/themes must be marked with a label such as "18+" in the map's thread. This game is for all ages, and so a warning is needed for younger audiences. There is currently no way to distinguish this outside of the map's thread, but this may change in the future." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

Those are major rules.
added NSFW +18 WARNING in the description, hope you're satisfied
Chaoslitz
I would say it is not an hentai, it has its actual meaning behind.

and I don't think there is anything nsfw in the storyboard like you said, we only push it forward when it is safe
wajinshu

erlinadewi- wrote:

love this song so much <3
Ascendance
my most sincere apologieeeeeeees, but the CtB diff could really be improoooved. Just gonna point out the picky stuff, but this diff could really use more modding by people who know the current state of CtB mapping.

b-but ascendance muh old style map its good i promise

noXD

[
General
]

1. Difficulty Spread : I'd really go for a lower AR here. 9.1 or 9.2 works fine. Also, I'd go with HP6 for a Marathon, HP7 can be frustrating to play after playing for 5 minutes.
  2. Background Size : Good
  3. Unsnapped objects : None
  4. Audio bitrate over 192 kbps : Good
  5. Metadata Issues : None (?)
  6. Timeline Issues : - I think Tick Rate 2 on the CtB diff would be lovely (maybe the std one too but I haven't looked) since you're skipping over some beats with sliders that could be emphasized
    - New combos could definitely be cleaned up throughout the CtB diff, as they're heavily inconsistent and it detracts from the gameplay with the excessive splashing.
  7. Combo Colors : Anime
  8. Unused Hitsounds : Modding Assistant brings up a loooot of files, so I'm not 100% sure if they're used or not. Please double check!
  9. Hitsounds Issues : Usage of mp3 and ogg as hitsounds is not recommended (consider converting to .wav):
    - SB\Opening SFX.mp3
    - SB\Opening SFX0.mp3
  10. Unused Files / Other : Storyboard files not found:
    - SB\Mask-5.jpg
    - SB\Mask-6.jpg
    - SB\Mask-7.jpg
    - SB\Mask-8.jpg
    - SB\Mask-9.jpg
    - SB\Mask-10.jpg
    - SB\Mask-11.jpg
    - SB\Mask-12.jpg
    - SB\Mask-13.jpg
    - SB\Mask-14.jpg

[
m1ng's Overdose
]

General

1. 00:12:756 (1,1,1,1) - Not a real reason for these all to be NC here, I'd remove the NC and make it one combo.
  2. 00:14:676 (1,2) - This is a very short combo as well, could be added to the previous or the next combo, whichever is preferred.
  3. 00:15:156 (1) - Curve for better flow into 00:15:876 (2) - ? The straight slider is kind of suboptimal in terms of movement when you have a cross screen jump.
  4. 00:16:596 (1,1,1,1) - As above
  5. 00:22:116 (2,1) - There's no real reason for this to be a hyperdash, and 00:21:876 (1,2) - is ridiculously close to one another, making an awkward hold movement when there could be linear flow between 00:22:116 (2,1) - . 00:22:116 (2) - at x:224 would work much better.
  6. 00:27:516 (5) - should honestly be included with 00:27:156 (2,3,4) - with an hdash to 00:27:636 (6) - . The strong note is on 6, so there's no reason to make the hdash to 5. Making it a standard C-Curve would be cool.
  7. 01:14:196 (1) - Feels unsnapped to me, the strong sound is on 01:14:556 - and I hear nothing on the repeat. Even if there is, the sounds that are being emphasized are far less than what should be here.
  8. 01:33:724 - This part is just back and forth through the entire slow part with the same patterns repeating themselves.. You could have more variety here, using horizontal sliders and maybe some antiflow for the long sounds perhaps instead of something so monotonous. Just because the music is repetitive doesn't mean the mapping has to be. This goes on for a while and I really wanted to tear my eyes out lol
  9. I'd have a note at 03:05:947 - and start the spinner at 03:06:162 - ? The sound is too much to be left unemphasized.
  10. 04:00:162 (1,2,3,4) - You could probably reduce the distance here, it's a bit higher than the others.
  11. 04:33:078 (1) - Pretty easy to miss, maybe make this a curved stream instead?
  12. 04:35:351 - Another case of an entire section being the same thing - constant left right left right, except this is the kiai and not very repetitive so it's not that justified.
  13. 05:26:260 - note here then spinner at 05:26:487 - ?

Yeah, basically clean up the new combos and really try to add some variety to the diff. The song is interesting, but the map feels incredibly generic and doesn't have anything that stands out. Hopefully this helps, and good luck!
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek

Kurokami wrote:

[m1ng's Overdose]

The rest of the difficulty is fine.
Also i made sure and asked lots of people if everything is used in the folder and there is afaik
Ascendance
As much as I would love to believe your quote from 9 months ago has any relevance today, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to use some common sense. Believe it or not, one QAT's opinion is not the be all end all to any discussion, especially when the QAT in question does not have the best track record as of recently. Hopefully you reconsider your response!

Edit: Also, the issue is not the folder. Everything's in the folder. The issue is the code having things that no longer exist in the folder.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
I'm just tired and wanna rank this already... It's kinda frustrating that people come out of their holes as soon as this is qualified instead of trying to help when It's still pending Idk... You probably haven't downloaded the set before, but seeing errors and errors after every new Approval really makes me want to delete this mapset as i already spent countless hours on it trying to reach out to people to help me with all the diffs and the sb and so on, there' no end
Ascendance
It's really not that much to fix. I know it's frustrating and I've been there before. I really haven't seen this map before and I'm sorry that it's happening often, but at the very least I'd like to see stuff addressed. I'm okay if it's all declined (with reasoning) but at the very least I hope everything is dealt with reasonably.
Doyak

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

It's kinda frustrating that people come out of their holes as soon as this is qualified instead of trying to help when It's still pending
This is exactly what 'qualified state' exists for though. Maps are in qualified state for 7 days to let people aware about this set so that more people can say about things if something is wrong or can be improved. And it is supposed to encourage the community to focus much more on qualified maps instead of pending maps since it has only 7 days until getting permanently ranked, when no errors can be fixed anymore.
mingmichael
Ascendance
my most sincere apologieeeeeeees, but the CtB diff could really be improoooved. Just gonna point out the picky stuff, but this diff could really use more modding by people who know the current state of CtB mapping.

noXD

[
General
]

1. Difficulty Spread : I'd really go for a lower AR here. 9.1 or 9.2 works fine. Also, I'd go with HP6 for a Marathon, HP7 can be frustrating to play after playing for 5 minutes.
  2. Background Size : Good
  3. Unsnapped objects : None
  4. Audio bitrate over 192 kbps : Good
  5. Metadata Issues : None (?)
  6. Timeline Issues : - I think Tick Rate 2 on the CtB diff would be lovely (maybe the std one too but I haven't looked) since you're skipping over some beats with sliders that could be emphasized
    - New combos could definitely be cleaned up throughout the CtB diff, as they're heavily inconsistent and it detracts from the gameplay with the excessive splashing.
  7. Combo Colors : Anime
  8. Unused Hitsounds : Modding Assistant brings up a loooot of files, so I'm not 100% sure if they're used or not. Please double check!
  9. Hitsounds Issues : Usage of mp3 and ogg as hitsounds is not recommended (consider converting to .wav):
    - SB\Opening SFX.mp3
    - SB\Opening SFX0.mp3
  10. Unused Files / Other : Storyboard files not found:
    - SB\Mask-5.jpg
    - SB\Mask-6.jpg
    - SB\Mask-7.jpg
    - SB\Mask-8.jpg
    - SB\Mask-9.jpg
    - SB\Mask-10.jpg
    - SB\Mask-11.jpg
    - SB\Mask-12.jpg
    - SB\Mask-13.jpg
    - SB\Mask-14.jpg

[
m1ng's Overdose
]

General

1. 00:12:756 (1,1,1,1) - Not a real reason for these all to be NC here, I'd remove the NC and make it one combo. it's based on each mappers style IMO. in this part, i jut followed the drum hits there and giving for every NC in every 2/1 beats are not bad for me
  2. 00:14:676 (1,2) - This is a very short combo as well, could be added to the previous or the next combo, whichever is preferred. basically same like above too for NC problems
  3. 00:15:156 (1) - Curve for better flow into 00:15:876 (2) - ? The straight slider is kind of suboptimal in terms of movement when you have a cross screen jump. i'd prefer with the vertical one than the curve, to give less movements before the HDash between 00:15:156 (1,2) -
  4. 00:16:596 (1,1,1,1) - As above same like above tho :p
  5. 00:22:116 (2,1) - There's no real reason for this to be a hyperdash, and 00:21:876 (1,2) - is ridiculously close to one another, making an awkward hold movement when there could be linear flow between 00:22:116 (2,1) - . 00:22:116 (2) - at x:224 would work much better. awh ofc it has a reason, becuase i followed that instrument sounds behind so i gave a HDash there. you can look for every similar sounds, i gave HDash too. ex like 00:22:836 (2,1) - ; 00:23:796 (2,1) - ; 00:25:716 (6,1) - ; etc
  6. 00:27:516 (5) - should honestly be included with 00:27:156 (2,3,4) - with an hdash to 00:27:636 (6) - . The strong note is on 6, so there's no reason to make the hdash to 5. Making it a standard C-Curve would be cool. giving a xxxx-xx movements are not bad too imo. back again actually it's based on mapper mapping styles and mine it like this :P
  7. 01:14:196 (1) - Feels unsnapped to me, the strong sound is on 01:14:556 - and I hear nothing on the repeat. Even if there is, the sounds that are being emphasized are far less than what should be here. it's snapped with 1/6 reverse slider
  8. 01:33:724 - This part is just back and forth through the entire slow part with the same patterns repeating themselves.. You could have more variety here, using horizontal sliders and maybe some antiflow for the long sounds perhaps instead of something so monotonous. Just because the music is repetitive doesn't mean the mapping has to be. This goes on for a while and I really wanted to tear my eyes out lol nope. i always used the vertical one especially for the weak part or slow songs to make a less movements before the HDashes come out like i did in my another maps/GDs
  9. I'd have a note at 03:05:947 - and start the spinner at 03:06:162 - ? The sound is too much to be left unemphasized. it doesn't need to be emphasized. im okay with a spinner instead of a note
  10. 04:00:162 (1,2,3,4) - You could probably reduce the distance here, it's a bit higher than the others. perfectly fine with the distance there. making a bit different distance not a big issue actually
  11. 04:33:078 (1) - Pretty easy to miss, maybe make this a curved stream instead? nope, giving a vertical one would be nice than the curves for me
  12. 04:35:351 - Another case of an entire section being the same thing - constant left right left right, except this is the kiai and not very repetitive so it's not that justified. well i dont mind for giving a constant movement like left right left right. if it flows nicely, why not :P
  13. 05:26:260 - note here then spinner at 05:26:487 - ? same too like the previous reason about spinner ^

Yeah, basically clean up the new combos and really try to add some variety to the diff. The song is interesting, but the map feels incredibly generic and doesn't have anything that stands out. Hopefully this helps, and good luck!
thanks for the mods~! :oops:
like you said before

Ascendance wrote:

but this diff could really use more modding by people who know the current state of CtB mapping.
well actually im using my old mapping style for this GD (it's 2014 hue), so i keep with all of my old mapping styles than changing them :)
CLSW
Reminds me crack traxxxx again, :(
vipto

Doyak wrote:

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

It's kinda frustrating that people come out of their holes as soon as this is qualified instead of trying to help when It's still pending
This is exactly what 'qualified state' exists for though. Maps are in qualified state for 7 days to let people aware about this set so that more people can say about things if something is wrong or can be improved. And it is supposed to encourage the community to focus much more on qualified maps instead of pending maps since it has only 7 days until getting permanently ranked, when no errors can be fixed anymore.
IamKwaN
So, the anime is named "ME!ME!ME!" ?
Chaoslitz

IamKwaN wrote:

nah this is not an anime

http://animatorexpo.com/titlelist/
http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/
Akasha-

Ascendance wrote:

1. Unused Hitsounds : Modding Assistant brings up a loooot of files, so I'm not 100% sure if they're used or not. Please double check!
  2. Hitsounds Issues : Usage of mp3 and ogg as hitsounds is not recommended (consider converting to .wav):
    - SB\Opening SFX.mp3
    - SB\Opening SFX0.mp3
  3. Unused Files / Other : Storyboard files not found:
    - SB\Mask-5.jpg
    - SB\Mask-6.jpg
    - SB\Mask-7.jpg
    - SB\Mask-8.jpg
    - SB\Mask-9.jpg
    - SB\Mask-10.jpg
    - SB\Mask-11.jpg
    - SB\Mask-12.jpg
    - SB\Mask-13.jpg
    - SB\Mask-14.jpg

Don't use Modding Assistant, it's NOT always correct
It's better of you to check it manually.
Since I did and I found no unused files so it's fine to go

mp3 is allowed because the sound is long enough for a mp3 file
IamKwaN

Chaoslitz wrote:

IamKwaN wrote:

nah this is not an anime

Isn't ME!ME!ME! an episode under the Japan Animator Expo (日本アニメ(ーター)見本市), from what you linked?
It's an ONA project, according to http://animatorexpo.com/about.html . Therefore, Source should either be 日本アニメ(ーター)見本市 or ME!ME!ME! in my opinion. Any opinion?
Ascendance

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

1. Unused Hitsounds : Modding Assistant brings up a loooot of files, so I'm not 100% sure if they're used or not. Please double check!
  2. Hitsounds Issues : Usage of mp3 and ogg as hitsounds is not recommended (consider converting to .wav):
    - SB\Opening SFX.mp3
    - SB\Opening SFX0.mp3
  3. Unused Files / Other : Storyboard files not found:
    - SB\Mask-5.jpg
    - SB\Mask-6.jpg
    - SB\Mask-7.jpg
    - SB\Mask-8.jpg
    - SB\Mask-9.jpg
    - SB\Mask-10.jpg
    - SB\Mask-11.jpg
    - SB\Mask-12.jpg
    - SB\Mask-13.jpg
    - SB\Mask-14.jpg

Don't use Modding Assistant, it's NOT always correct
It's better of you to check it manually.
Since I did and I found no unused files so it's fine to go

mp3 is allowed because the sound is long enough for a mp3 file

Ascendance wrote:

As much as I would love to believe your quote from 9 months ago has any relevance today, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to use some common sense. Believe it or not, one QAT's opinion is not the be all end all to any discussion, especially when the QAT in question does not have the best track record as of recently. Hopefully you reconsider your response!

Edit: Also, the issue is not the folder. Everything's in the folder. The issue is the code having things that no longer exist in the folder.
Dea ex machina
the actual ctb diff seems fine to me though
alacat

Chaoslitz wrote:

IamKwaN wrote:

nah this is not an anime

IamKwaN wrote:

Isn't ME!ME!ME! an episode under the Japan Animator Expo (日本アニメ(ーター)見本市), from what you linked?
It's an ONA project, according to http://animatorexpo.com/about.html . Therefore, Source should either be 日本アニメ(ーター)見本市 or ME!ME!ME! in my opinion. Any opinion?
That animation is promotion video or music pv. Then, "日本アニメ(ーター)見本市" is a internet distribution project. I think this project is like YouTube or niconico ...

So the source should be "日本アニメ(ーター)見本市" or blank in my opinion.
IamKwaN
I'd like to hear creator's opinion.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek

IamKwaN wrote:

I'd like to hear creator's opinion.
I'll just go with blank then as it was done with the previous mapsets

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298016
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293581
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/331123

sry for late reply Kwan /w\
arviejhay
yay it's ranked :) :D
IamKwaN
Discussed with my teammates, we decided to let this go since this project/platform is a kind of compilation where every episode is unrelated and individual. Source is not necessary in this case.
Okoratu
dq'd as requested

something something "i want to change some patterns because i noticed they're kinda bad"
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
I'm sorry, i hope no one's getting in trouble because of that, i pretty much remapped the very last kiai time, because i felt it wasn't really that fitting anymore

it has a more intense part now that fits more the overall difficulty that this map provides 04:57:169 -

i also made a broken heart as slidershapes for this 02:16:390 (1,1) -

i think we can fix the sb code now aswell :d

Ascendance wrote:

milr_
lel
Xinnoh
I was thinking about modding the ctb diff while it was qualified, but decided not to because the things I would point out would not be enough to justify a dq. However, since the owner requested a dq, I'll point out some things that could improve the map while considering your old vision for this.

mingmichael wrote:

thanks for the mods~! :oops:
like you said before

Ascendance wrote:

but this diff could really use more modding by people who know the current state of CtB mapping.
well actually im using my old mapping style for this GD (it's 2014 hue), so i keep with all of my old mapping styles than changing them :)
I'll keep that in mind while going through this. I respect that you want to keep your old style, but there are some small things that I think could be changed to just improve general quality. There's also some things that should be fixed, regardless of whether it's an old map or not because there are inconsistencies within the mapping.

Overdose
  1. 00:15:036 (2) - If you move this to the other side, it emphasises the snare better. It's also inconsistent with 00:19:836 (2) - , so it should be fixed.
  2. 00:15:876 (2) - If you curve/rotate this slider a bit, it gives better slider leniancy, improves flow, and decreases the hyper distance to make it more consistent with other hypers with this sound.
  3. 00:57:876 (1,1) - If you ctrl-g these individually, the basic antiflow would give better emphasis to the music, since there's a significant increase in pitch from 2 to 3
  4. 01:05:916 (2) - Same as the first point about snare emphasis
  5. 01:22:836 (1,2,3) - I'm not sure why these are getting further apart from each other, since the vocals is decreasing in pitch, and the high pitch electronic thing in the background was already playing before this pattern. The change in spacing isn't supported by the music at all. Just change this so it's consistent with the previous three circles.
  6. 01:54:057 (2) - This circle is incredibly hard to read. You spent 25 seconds of conditioning the player to head inwards, but this is the only circle on the outside. I'd say it'd be fine for old mapping, but it's not in this case because you didn't use this pattern anywhere else on places that could have used a flow break better.
  7. 02:04:390 (1,2,1) - 1/4 to 1/2 hyperdashes are unrankable in the current ranking criteria for rain, but whatever (it plays more as a rain to be fair).
  8. 03:16:447 (1,2) - The slider ends need to be quieter, they sound really weird currently. Also, why are the timing points on 1/16 when the notes aren't on the same tick. I'd suggest you change the slider rhythm around this section to match the rhythm better, the timing points fall on more important beats and would follow the song better
    Part 3 seems fine to me
Serena-
A storyboard mod requested in-game by Fatfan Kolek

22:18 Fatfan Kolek: o hey serena :3/ long time no see
22:18 Serena-: yo o/ long time no see xd
22:19 Fatfan Kolek: i kinda need your help for this
22:19 *Fatfan Kolek is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/591445 TeddyLoid - ME!ME!ME! feat. daoko]
22:19 Fatfan Kolek: because someone mentioned a sb error in the code
22:19 Fatfan Kolek: and i need one good storyboarder to check it /w\
22:19 Fatfan Kolek: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5738856
22:19 Fatfan Kolek: and https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5740844
22:21 Serena-: I'll check it out
22:21 Serena-: not sure if i can find it tho x.x
22:21 Fatfan Kolek: \:D/
22:21 Fatfan Kolek: it's just about the masks which are only visible at 04:33:532 - to 04:35:351 -
22:22 Fatfan Kolek: make sure to delete and redownload the mapset
22:25 Serena-: what about it ? Edit: Also, the issue is not the folder. Everything's in the folder. The issue is the code having things that no longer exist in the folder. < this?
22:25 Fatfan Kolek: yes
22:30 Serena-: oh
22:30 Serena-: Animation,Foreground,Centre,"SB\Mask-.jpg",320,240,15,200,LoopForever
22:30 Serena-: Animation,Foreground,Centre,"SB\Mask-.jpg",320,240,5,200,LoopForever
22:30 Serena-: it should be like this
22:30 Serena-: if im not mistaken
22:31 Fatfan Kolek: what does it change exactly?
22:31 Serena-: it changes the animation frames from 15 to 5
22:31 Serena-: since the mask- has 5 frames
22:31 Serena-: 0~5
22:31 Serena-: which is why it thinks that 5~14 is missing
22:32 Fatfan Kolek: :o i see
22:32 Fatfan Kolek: i'll try to change the code
22:32 Fatfan Kolek: let's see if it's fixed then
22:32 Serena-: yea call me if it doesn't work xd
22:32 Serena-: nice sb btw xD
22:33 Fatfan Kolek: haha :D
22:37 Fatfan Kolek: mhh, something is still not right xD
22:37 Serena-: oh really
22:37 Serena-: ;w;
22:38 Serena-: still the same problem?
22:39 Fatfan Kolek: i think i can delete mask10 to mask 14
22:39 Fatfan Kolek: because only mask1 to mask 9 are being used
22:39 Fatfan Kolek: i didn't make the sb btw xD
22:40 Fatfan Kolek: so it's kinda complicated for me
22:40 Serena-: ah xd
22:40 Fatfan Kolek: can you somehow check if mask10 to mask14 are used? :O
22:41 Fatfan Kolek: would be a simple solution to delete them then
22:41 Fatfan Kolek: w
22:41 Serena-: yea its not used xd
22:41 Serena-: oh wait
22:42 Serena-: you mean the mask D one right?
22:42 Fatfan Kolek: yea
22:42 Fatfan Kolek: i tried to count the masked frames manually in the editor
22:42 Fatfan Kolek: and i can count 9 mask frames
22:44 Serena-: umm i think 10 is used
22:44 Serena-: a frame is 50 ms long so yea
22:44 Serena-: Animation,Foreground,Centre,"SB\MaskD2-.jpg",320,240,15,50,LoopForever means 15 frames for 50ms/frame
22:45 Serena-: oh 9 nvm
22:45 Fatfan Kolek: :o
22:46 Serena-: umm 9.1 to be exact
22:46 Serena-: so 10 srry
22:46 Serena-: lol
22:46 Serena-: its been a while since ive tried a storyboard xd
22:46 Fatfan Kolek: ughh lol ok
22:47 Fatfan Kolek: but how can we fix it so that all mask frames are used?
22:47 Fatfan Kolek: maybe change the 50 to something?
22:47 Serena-: oh you want to use it till 15?
22:47 Serena-: yea
22:47 Fatfan Kolek: yea, would be better i think
22:47 Fatfan Kolek: so nothing gets wasted actually
22:47 Fatfan Kolek: xD
22:48 Serena-: the mask D2 lasts for 455 ms
22:48 Fatfan Kolek: Animation,Foreground,Centre,"SB\MaskD2-.jpg",320,240,15,99999999,LoopForever why is there 99999999999
22:48 Fatfan Kolek: lol
22:49 Serena-: lol idk does it work like that?
22:49 Fatfan Kolek: dunno
22:49 Serena-: Animation,Foreground,Centre,"SB\MaskD2-.jpg",320,240,15,50,LoopForever
22:49 Serena-: i think
22:49 Serena-: 31
22:49 Serena-: will work
22:50 Serena-: since 455/15 = 30.3333333333
22:50 Fatfan Kolek: oh wait
22:50 Fatfan Kolek: there are two lines
22:50 Fatfan Kolek: ahhh
22:51 Fatfan Kolek: ok need to redownload xD
22:51 Serena-: ah that one is the part where it isn't moving
22:51 Serena-: i think
22:52 Serena-: that one is the part where its not animated ( 04:33:532 - 04:34:896 - )
22:53 Fatfan Kolek: omg, it's fixed now actually :O
22:53 Serena-: xD
22:54 Fatfan Kolek: although the movement looks kinda unnatural, because it's so fast
22:54 Fatfan Kolek: try it yourself, make it to 31
22:54 Fatfan Kolek: and look at the movement xD
22:55 Serena-: then maybe changing it to Animation,Foreground,Centre,"SB\MaskD2-.jpg",320,240,10,50,LoopForever and removing the 11~14 could work too
22:55 Serena-: i think
22:55 Serena-: imean 10~14
22:55 Fatfan Kolek: yeah
22:56 Fatfan Kolek: because 0 counts as 1 frame too
22:56 Fatfan Kolek: :D
22:56 Fatfan Kolek: okok, i will do that
22:58 Fatfan Kolek: actually
22:58 Fatfan Kolek: i need to delete mask9 to mask14
23:00 Serena-: hmm it lasts for 455 ms so it will loop for 5 ms if you have 9 frames
23:00 Serena-: if you change it to LoopOnce
23:00 Serena-: it will work too xd
23:02 Fatfan Kolek: wait, what does it change exactly? lol
23:02 Fatfan Kolek: can't see a difference
23:02 Serena-: loop forever loops the animation after it is finished
23:02 Serena-: so after frame 9 it will go to 1
23:03 Serena-: but if you use loop once
23:03 Serena-: it will stay on 9
23:03 Serena-: after the animation finishes
23:03 Fatfan Kolek: lol i see
23:04 Fatfan Kolek: sooo, mask0 to mask8 are 9 frames, so i need to delete mask9 to mask14 and change it to LoopOnce to fix all
23:05 Serena-: yes xd
23:10 Fatfan Kolek: thank you so much!! :D
23:10 Fatfan Kolek: i even learned a bit lol
23:10 Fatfan Kolek: one last thing
23:11 Serena-: no prob xd
23:11 Serena-: yea?
23:11 Fatfan Kolek: 00:39:036 - you can count pixels on that heart
23:11 Fatfan Kolek: lol
23:12 Serena-: lol xd
23:12 Fatfan Kolek: how to fix that
23:13 Serena-: the empty parts?
23:14 Fatfan Kolek: http://puu.sh/tppYe/ac08f1aefd.jpg
23:14 Fatfan Kolek: this
23:15 Serena-: ah thats just the image problem i think
23:15 Serena-: yea the png file is just like that xd
23:15 Fatfan Kolek: lool
23:16 Serena-: i think you will need to change the source or fill it up with painttool or something lol
23:17 Fatfan Kolek: ok
23:17 Fatfan Kolek: i'll try
23:17 Fatfan Kolek: :D
23:17 Serena-: xD
23:17 Fatfan Kolek: btw
23:18 Fatfan Kolek: you can post for kudosu :D
23:18 Serena-: kk xD

Nice sb and good luck!
Serena-
wtf srry for the double post
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
thank you so much for the help serena!! :D

I deleted MaskD2-9 to MaskD2-14 as they were unused, because of an error in the coding, serena and me even found a solution to use all 15 frames, but then the facial movement would've looked unnatural, so i decided to delete those from the folder

I also fixed "heart with filled", because you could count a few pixels in the heart lol http://puu.sh/tppYe/ac08f1aefd.jpg

so storyboard should be fixed now, i just need to wait for ming to go through his diff again and then we can requalify it :D

and don't forget to delete and redownload the mapset now if you've downloaded before 1/17
LordRaika
Updated, along with Blocko's check

-rescale SVs on higher scroll speed,
-change hammering pattern to much easier,
-change last burst into 1/8 >>> 05:11:260 -

Done >w<, should be final for osumania. (especially after 1 more QAT check)
show more