forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luqanted
anri is bae
-SayaKai
Yasuo mains in PH server comes very cancerous.
picky picky_old
oi this thread is way too far down the page, spice it up please

happy new years folks, lets all have a pleasant time in the game we all know and love, league of legends.... .. : ):)
Nofool

picky picky wrote:

happy new years folks, lets all have a pleasant time in the game we all know and love, league of legends.... .. : ):)
happy new year man, hope u carry me this year again 8-) 8-) 8-)
-SayaKai

picky picky wrote:

Happy New Year, and carry us m8 :^)
picky picky_old
yes u are all welcome to my fantastic service of carrying u to silver 4 for the mere price of 52$ per hour, and pls do not pay in skins ::=)O

really tho pls carry me nofool 8-)
Aurani
Obviously I'm such a great guy to be with that you'll carry me to D2 for free.
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

Obviously I'm such a great guy to be with that you'll carry me to D2 for free.
cant carry what i dont have on my carry list aka friend list :^)
Aurani
If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you wanted to be graced by my presence in your games. :V
Hika
and a friendship emerges from two faggots
picky picky_old

Hika wrote:

and a friendship emerges from two faggots

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Aurani
>Editing the friend button to make yourself the victim
You dare :V

Also you forgot to tell me your boosted Diamond name.
picky picky_old
euw: toomanypeople
eune: pooji

Take your pick
Adorn
wish I didn't have such a shit PC so my fps wasn't constantly like 16
Aurani
I think I sent you a request...... idk what the shit this new client does, but it doesn't tell me if I added someone or not. You'll know it's me by my pretentious name and extremely low rank. :V
Oh, and I picked EUW.
Jordan

Flannel wrote:

save up and build yourself a gaming pc, even at a low price you can get a good one this way

don't make the mistake of buying one off an electronics store
Hika

Flannel wrote:

build a pc bb

Also I just bought a new mac so I'll be playing league again hahahahah
fuck
Aurani
Meanwhile at 744 fps. :V
I could lend you all the 600+ fps that I don't need for the mere cost of your eternal soul, but sadly fps trading is illegal in these parts of the world.
Adorn

Jordan wrote:

Flannel wrote:

save up and build yourself a gaming pc, even at a low price you can get a good one this way

don't make the mistake of buying one off an electronics store
@Mika too, I quit my job and have no source of money now :< Or I would.
lol
become an egirl
u have a choker(i think) so ur already 90% of the way there
Rurree
you could literally just build a pc with a g440 and a 750ti and you're good to go
lol
post here aurani i wanna see what you have if you're getting 744fps t/541860
Hika
I start streaming league now for income pls donate I don't have choker tho
Neku Okazaki
idk if someone post this

picky picky_old

Hika wrote:

I start streaming league now for income pls donate I don't have choker tho
what ur channel

is it big-e-ggrill??
Hika
how did u kno............

dude but really, I just started thinking, why do people stream when they're not even at least diamond tier :////
Aurani
People stream for fun, not to please your Silver IV negro arse. :V
Rurree
It'd be nice to stream but then again my dl speed is less than 5 mbps and upload speed is less than 2 mbps..
Hika

Aurani wrote:

People stream for fun, not to please your Silver IV negro arse. :V
I don't need to be pleased :///////
picky picky_old
imma start streaming my tryndamere adventures 8-)
Aurani
Only because I'm already pleasing you :^)
Hika
Disgusting, but sadly, I do love you. Also I played for the first time yesterday and my teams fed ass
Aurani
Disgusting? Sadly? It should be a privilege loving Aurani, for he is a dream guy.
Adorn
Queued up for ranked for the first time in forever because I managed to fps boost myself
in lobby, right, have to play support because our support doesn't know how, so I'm going Lux support.
I ban Vi, because screw her and our Jungler is like "ban darius for garen" (and i didnt see it ) so im like mb sorry, didnt see that
"w/e" "don't cry if he feeds and gets counterpicked"
well our adc (formerly support, yeah remember them?) pipes in and starts spouting shit about how it's not about counterpick, and throwing name-calling and bla blah and our top laner picks rumble, and our mid goes tf. rumble and tf were quiet for the most part, and i went 4/6/24 as support lux (i never play support orz adc main) well rumble starts flaming us for not listening to him so i finally tell him to shut up and play the game then mute him
> reported 3 teammates
> still won the game ayylmao
Jordan

Flannel wrote:

Queued up for ranked for the first time in forever because I managed to fps boost myself
in lobby, right, have to play support because our support doesn't know how, so I'm going Lux support.
I ban Vi, because screw her and our Jungler is like "ban darius for garen" (and i didnt see it ) so im like mb sorry, didnt see that
"w/e" "don't cry if he feeds and gets counterpicked"
well our adc (formerly support, yeah remember them?) pipes in and starts spouting shit about how it's not about counterpick, and throwing name-calling and bla blah and our top laner picks rumble, and our mid goes tf. rumble and tf were quiet for the most part, and i went 4/6/24 as support lux (i never play support orz adc main) well rumble starts flaming us for not listening to him so i finally tell him to shut up and play the game then mute him
> reported 3 teammates
> still won the game ayylmao
this story moved me deeply
BrokenArrow
soooo the Warwick rework is finally upon us, who was the diehard Warwick main here again? I remember he used to post a lot in this thread, name started with a 'V' I think..
Adorn
Dude, the WW video is so kickass. I got chills.
Hika
Vulf. @BA
Also just fuck my shit up syndra FUCK MY SHIT UP
idk if I can even consider her shit a buff

oh ya btw so far I realized if I play consistently I can get better cause yay, carpal tunnel is better \:3/
only downside is that I already started ranked for the season and I'm already 1/4 or smth
Aurani
People who go support Brand, Annie, Lux or whichever mid champ is now "meta" deserve to get sent to a gulag and then crucified after burning coal is shoved up their ass. Riot is even worse for acknowledging that kind of shit and calling it "supporting". Buying a fucking sightstone is not and should not be called supporting, but whatever, apparently going "support Ashe" and building full ad is still supporting after you get that magical item.

Then again, idk what I'm even expecting from the people who play this game...
Hika
it's LoL, it's super innovative and you never know the new meta in LCS :^)
show more