forum

[invalid] Bomb Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Chihiro AI
My idea is adding a new mod, called "Bomb", or "Bomb Mode". It would have a 0,01x multiplayer, should probably be unranked, but we can work that out later, you'd have 5-2 bombs, when you feel in the need of it, you can activate it by pressing Q, what does it do, you ask me: It would click all notes in the screen, so, if you can't hit a specific notes, or a map has a fast BPM, you could use that to save your SS or FC! I know It'll be OP, that's why you'll have a limited amout of bombs, also, in sliders, you wouldn't need to be with your mouse on them, the slider ball will go throught its track normally, same with circles, no need to have mouse in top of it, as it suggests.
Sandy Hoey
I think this is a terrible idea. Sorry. There should never be an occasion where it is impossible to click the note. If you are having difficulty playing a certain map because it is too difficult, then practice more. There is no need for this
o x
I see what you mean, it's like Touhou. This would definitely be unranked. Not sure if I like this request, I'm not against it but I'm not really for it at the same time. I don't see the use for this and how would you know what notes you have to click etc.

Interesting request none the less. Good luck!
Endaris
It would notelock and get you bad acc :^)
Jukkii
yea i reallu dont like this request, as hoey said there should never be an occasion like that. its also slightly stupid imo to give such an option to players to click all notes on screen

also, all notes on screen? would the amount of notes it clicks be dependant on AR + rhythm density? i think that is rather stupid, as some really long high bpm streams last so long that you cant see the whole stream when it starts.
Topic Starter
Chihiro AI
Thanks for telling me what you think, guys, I really appreciate it, and no, I don't have a problem with clicking, I just tought it would be a cool idea, and there could be an occasion where you'd need that, you can practice to improve, of course, but if the person is having difficulty doing so and just wants to beat that map to get that feeling of "I did it!", than this mod would be perfect for her, it would also be better than RL and other special mods, since you'll do most of the job.

PS.:Excuse any typos, not american :).