forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

EneT wrote:

That's definitely Brian's art, no doubt.
Can confirm it's 95% his. Not sure if he changed the text or someone else did though, but look like his writing.
Rilene
The art style really looks like from Brian.
EneT
Nice input m8 when we've already established it definitely originated from Brian.
B1rd
I saw it because it was being used on the 8chins as a reaction image. Brian is famous now.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Brian is famous now.
B1rd
I hope he doesn't forget his loyal friends who helped him so much now that he's at the top.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

Nice input m8 when we've already established it definitely originated from Brian.
looks like Brians art tbh fam, not sure though

95 percent!
B1rd
By the way EneT, your profile is a place where you publicly share information about yourself. If you wanted to write something simply to please yourself you would do that in a diary or something. It doesn't matter if you actually are better than anyone else, people don't like other people who don't have modesty.
Jordan
B1rd
Obviously those are no true Muslims. Real Muslims are progressive and peaceful and would never discriminate against women.
Faust
Went out for dinner with friends, (strong alcohol involved) and then went to a pub (strong shit yet again) and ended up puking my dinner all over myself (got some on my 2 buddies as well haha) without warning.

Pretty good.
B1rd
Last time I got drunk was Christmas. iirc I had some champagne with Christmas lunch, a number of beers though the afternoon, then at night some whiskey and a whole bottle of wine. After that I don't remember anything except waking up and throwing up over my bed. Couldn't drink shiraz for months afterwards.

I'm thinking about doing some home brewing actually.
Jordan
tfw need loads of alcohol to even get tipsy feelsbad

i never threw up from alcohol no matter how much i drank
Sync
That simply means you haven't tried hard enough!
winber1
it's not like that's something someone wants to experience for pleasure or fun
Sync
What the fuck did you just say? You dare say that after you cheated me out of my rightful position of the number one American player during USAT#1 in 2012? You have the balls -- no, the AUDACITY -- to shit talk my mod on your ancient touhou map in 2011 and then question my wisdom on a fucking forum post in a shitposting thread? I'm going to kill myself and your name is going to be written in bold on my suicide note. Trust me, you'll be all over the news in no time. I'm an important, prolific, and inspirational man. It's the only notoriety you're ever going to get, you puny poofter plebeian. You better fucking believe I'm going to rile up my fellow ghost brethren to haunt your miserable ass before I ascend to the gates of heaven, awaiting God's sweet and loving embrace as I prepare to spend an eternity in a state of everlasting, profound bliss. Just you wait; this isn't the last you'll hear of me, kiddo.
Razzy

Sync wrote:

What the fuck did you just say? You dare say that after you cheated me out of my rightful position of the number one American player during USAT#1 in 2012? You have the balls -- no, the AUDACITY -- to shit talk my mod on your ancient touhou map in 2011 and then question my wisdom on a fucking forum post in a shitposting thread? I'm going to kill myself and your name is going to be written in bold on my suicide note. Trust me, you'll be all over the news in no time. I'm an important, prolific, and inspirational man. It's the only notoriety you're ever going to get, you puny poofter plebeian. You better fucking believe I'm going to rile up my fellow ghost brethren to haunt your miserable ass before I ascend to the gates of heaven, awaiting God's sweet and loving embrace as I prepare to spend an eternity in a state of everlasting, profound bliss. Just you wait; this isn't the last you'll hear of me, kiddo.
I thought this was a Navy Seal Copypasta variation at first

wow
EneT
It's the beauty of a Sync post. Each and every single one are masterpieces of their own.
Faust

Jordan wrote:

Wish I had that kind of tolerance.

I have friends who get wasted by cheap beer but can take huge amounts of hard liquor no problem. Talk about mileage.
winber1
tfw i was also high on the leader boards back in the day

bring me back to the golden days sync
Razzy
Malik Obama going from "my brother is a bad president" to "LOLI = HENTAI = TRAPS = BAD ANIME" is so incredibly hilarious
Faust
Yup. Guy has been off the walls for quite some time.
Razzy
on a somewhat related note, do people actually care about whether or not traps are gay
Faust
Eh, vague question. Cross-dressers do what they do for various reasons I suppose.

Is it gay to like a trap, though ? I wanna say it is.
But either way there's something that seems attractive about traps for people who are into those, be it purely on design/aesthetics
(from a 2D perspective? eg. how an objectively male character looks while in feminine clothing/feminine-looking male)

The question is, what is it about said trap ?

Likely to be case by case reaction.
If not then I'll guess said individual who likes traps is into it in the sense that they swing that way too.
That said, I don't have a very good answer for this.
Jordan

winber1 wrote:

tfw i was also high on the leader boards back in the day

bring me back to the golden days sync
I miss 2012-2013.
B1rd
I was never high at anything :roll: why do I continue this pointless existence

In other news, looks like the notorious hacker 4chan is up to no good again http://observer.com/2016/12/internet-tr ... ve-spaces/
lol

B1rd wrote:

why do I continue this pointless existence
this is what i think everytime i read a post you make over 100 words
B1rd

lol wrote:

B1rd wrote:

why do I continue this pointless existence
this is what i think everytime i read one of my own posts containing less than 5 words
There I fixed that for you.
Faust

Man, I should have seen that one coming.
Hika

Jordan wrote:

I just tested this, this weekend.
my tolerance is becoming more shitty as I work
Rurree
I'm very prone to dizziness. :(
Jellyblob
x
Bweh
None can compare to Doublemint Dave
Meah

pls let me play
Foxtrot

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I am slowly growing in power. Soon I will compare to titans such as Mark, the Mint Man.

(No those aren't crumbs on my desk, the paint was worn off.)
What's the backstory
Jordan

teehee :3
Railey2
i still don't know if ASMR is supposed to be sexual, because if they are it's surely not working. What exactly is the appeal? Do people really get a tingling sensation from this? To me it just increasingly weirds me out D:
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

i still don't know if ASMR is supposed to be sexual, because if they are it's surely not working. What exactly is the appeal? Do people really get a tingling sensation from this? To me it just increasingly weirds me out D:
Most of these videos are requests by fans; for some people, whispering actually triggers ASMR. The most common triggers are tapping noises, scratching, mundane tasks, etc
B1rd
Well done. I think it's time to reestablish the Eastern Roman Empire.

winber1

Railey2 wrote:

it's literally just because people find it relaxing and comforting. i'm sure some people find certain ones sexual. I'm sure you also have particular sounds that are just relaxing/comforting outside of music. typing for instance is something a lot of people like, or like gently scratching a piece of cloth. however, tbh nowadays most of the asmr videos are random crap that are also just unappealing or outright disgusting/nasty in my opinion.
show more