forum

Feryquitous - Dstorv

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
RLC
further adjusted some patterns, added a slidertick hitsound for the slow slider

the black SB disappears during the spinner which is kind of d (only an issue w/ transparent spinners)
if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know
vipto
this map is plagued with inconsistencies, i'll see if i can get around to modding it

without it getting ranked tomorrow or something

Following up, wtf is that mod reply, neither did you repsond to sugeestions you did not apply nor to the ones you did and leaving it with "things not mentioned were addressed in some way or another" is just an easy opt out.
VINXIS
til inconsistencies regardless of them being intentional or not r BAD
ac8129464363

viptwo wrote:

this map is plagued with inconsistencies, i'll see if i can get around to modding it

Following up, wtf is that mod reply, neither did you repsond to sugeestions you did not apply nor to the ones you did and leaving it with "things not mentioned were addressed in some way or another" is just an easy opt out.
opt out of what? you'd rather see him post a wall of fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed?

the point of replying like this is to only give a reply to things that need reasoning. if he ignored parts of fiery's mod, fiery is free to come here and call him out on it.
vipto

deetz wrote:

viptwo wrote:

opt out of what? you'd rather see him post a wall of fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed?

the point of replying like this is to only give a reply to things that need reasoning. if he ignored parts of fiery's mod, fiery is free to come here and call him out on it.
Every mapper is supposed to respond to a mod appropriately, that includes stating why you have/havent applied something from a mod.
byfar

viptwo wrote:

viptwo wrote:

Every mapper is supposed to respond to a mod appropriately, that includes stating why you have/havent applied something from a mod.
Since when is every mapper supposed to respond proper to a mod? The modding system is informal at best and shouldn't be treated as otherwise——nor should it ever be. If you don't understand a map, then don't bother making suggestions to the map; if you do, then expect the worst.
Bonsai

byfar wrote:

Since when is every mapper supposed to respond proper to a mod? The modding system is informal at best and shouldn't be treated as otherwise——nor should it ever be. If you don't understand a map, then don't bother making suggestions to the map; if you do, then expect the worst.
Code of Conduct: Modding and Mapping
Shiirn

can i keep this around and quote you on this byfar? it'll be useful as a catch-all excuse when i want to bullshit aside criticism on my more experiemental maps
byfar

Bonsai wrote:

byfar wrote:

Code of Conduct: Modding and Mapping
http://puu.sh/sgXoX/6546cc1a02.png
guro
Bonsai

byfar wrote:

http://puu.sh/sgXoX/6546cc1a02.png
Ok?
I don't consider not replying at all as "say what needs to be said in order to explain yourself" but ok.

Anyways, let's keep this discussion to proper mods and proper mod-replies again, that would be nice, yes.
Ascendance
I may have gotten a 37 on my factoring polynomials test, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the majority of discussion taking place is unhelpful and pointless in furthering the map to a qualified state. This whole Code of Conduct thing can be resolved quite easily in PM, but all of you loudmouths want to make yourselves known to the world by posting it in the thread instead. Instead of posting useless text about "waah RLC didn't reply to my mod", try asking him in PM to specify what he changed / why he didn't. Even then, I'm pretty sure RLC replied to it just fine, and in fact, most people reply to mods like that anyways. People are just trying to find ways to charge RLC with doing something wrong to create more pointless drama around this map. As desperate-kun and bonsai said, let's only post stuff that helps the mapper. Thanks!
Sing
In my personal opinion your (RLC) new diff "consistent" far outranks the old diff and in my (Sing) opinion, should be put up for "approval" instead.
Topic Starter
RLC

Sing wrote:

In my personal opinion your (RLC) new diff "consistent" far outranks the old diff and in my (Sing) opinion, should be put up for "approval" instead.
thank mr. viptwo
vipto
moving on
Ascendance
moving on
Topic Starter
RLC
i forgot that this is 2016 and scorev2 exists so i've killed the 1/4 sliders starting on blue ticks

... if bss will just let me update
VINXIS
01:49:342 (5,1) - blanket is fukd gud job rlc
Rumia-
some nit pick

02:25:624 (2) - i think u shud stack at 1 ~.~ the pitch is same
02:49:263 - missing circle (?)
03:07:719 (2) - the only circle after 3/4 that is not overlapped on this section hmm
03:30:651 (4,2) - since its the same element why not make (2) as 1/4 sliders too
03:29:551 (1) - dont need nc i guess , put here 03:33:321 (6) - instead looks more consistent
03:43:687 (4) - nc here the violin splits by group of 3 and 03:44:630 (4,1) - swap nc
04:12:902 (1) - hax it to blue looks good i think .. since it was pink before also its the most special slider in the map
good contrast could fit
Topic Starter
RLC
02:25:624 - 2,3,4 have something else supporting them in the music, distinguishing them from 1.
but that being said, 1 does lack backing, so I've decreased the distance from 4 to 1
02:49:263 - this is intentional; i'll change 02:46:750 - to match
03:07:719 - i just think that one looks better not overlapped :d
03:30:651 (4,2) - don't think it's necessary
03:29:551 - current NCing pattern is more consistent with the other kiais
03:43:687 - added NC as suggested, but i like 03:45:258 - this NC where it is
04:12:902 (1) - actually this is brown currently; probably changed color for you if you changed NCs elsewhere (I think brown's the most appropriate color in my palette for a slow slider)

also fixed (i think...) the blanket vinxis mentioned
Ascendance
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

bub 2

logs
2016-11-15 17:48 Ascendance: i want to die
Topic Starter
RLC
2016-11-15 17:48 Ascendance: kill yourself
this is y ur not a bn
Ascendance

RLC wrote:

2016-11-15 17:48 Ascendance: kill yourself
this is y ur not a bn
will ascendance ever stop flaming people
find out next time on loctav's wild ride
Spaghetti
Re-nomination #1, good luck!
Topic Starter
RLC
Zexous
bubel
Rizia
01:27:509 (2,3) - floowww, it not pretty good between 2 and 3, ctrl+g on 2?
01:40:075 (4,5) - same as above, how about 3/4 here
02:32:378 (1) - imo it will make some affect for reading

really something
no kd if u want
Topic Starter
RLC

Rizia wrote:

01:27:509 (2,3) - floowww, it not pretty good between 2 and 3, ctrl+g on 2? changed this a little
01:40:075 (4,5) - same as above, how about 3/4 here i made it weak like this because the backing in the music cuts out at 01:40:232 - and 01:40:546 - . the reason i did 01:35:048 (4,5,6) - differently is because the kiai just started so i wanted it to be stronger
02:32:378 (1) - imo it will make some affect for reading fixed
thanks!
Bonsai
Seems like there've actually been quite a few things changed in this map after initially being bubbled right away, huh? :roll:
VINXIS
qw3e4
Topic Starter
RLC

Bonsai wrote:

Seems like there've actually been quite a few things changed in this map after initially being bubbled right away, huh? :roll:
haha very witty

but if you were a tad wittier you might consider 1) the nature of things being ""fixed"" and 2) the cumulative effect of such changes across the span of two weeks

edit: im only being an ass because your post serves literally no purpose except to say "case in point," which isn't even valid
Rumia-
Salt is bitter.
captin1
oh no he changed things that must mean the map was made better by my passive-aggressive and pointless comments i feel so much better now
dqs01733
nice! map!
Rizia
Topic Starter
RLC
thank you!
Luna-
why is it taking so long to rank this?
pkk
salt is salty

wtf is wrong with your tastebuds `L _`

nice map btw! glad you changed the background to my edit !! <-- constructive comment so my comment doesnt get wastelanded
Kagetsu
we fixed some unrankable issues
(hitsounds with delay and also hitsounds being too short)

so... rebubbling
Rizia
show more