forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_6709840

Mein Gauche wrote:

White chocolate doesn't taste like chocolate :c Dark Chocolate is way better even if it's a bit bitter
Preach
Aomi
white chocolate isnt chocolate
_handholding
dark chocolate is like kinda mature cheddar to me, it's just too rich. I like both white and milk

DeletedUser_6709840
Ngl, thats some good stuff there Kisses
Meah
Both looks tasty
Zain Sugieres

This is the best chocolate. It's not like I'm saying that because the founder of company has the same name as me or something.
Rilene
i want to try and eat chili and mint sweet chocolate
N0thingSpecial
Gimme chocolate
Catgirl
chocolate
_handholding

Catgirl wrote:

chocolate
mmm
Razzy
"Mmm, mmm! I love me some chocolate."
DeletedUser_6709840
Damn, the craving is worse and i'm too broke to buy myself some chocolate
Railey2

RoseusJaeger wrote:

that is very broke

go work

or no chocolate for you
Tae

RoseusJaeger wrote:

#FirstWorldProblems
B1rd

Kisses wrote:

Catgirl wrote:

chocolate
mmm
mmm
Railey2

Almaz wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

#FirstWorldProblems
I don't think that being too broke to buy things you enjoy is a first world problem, mate.
Tae

Railey2 wrote:

Almaz wrote:

#FirstWorldProblems
I don't think that being too broke to buy things you enjoy is a first world problem, mate.
I think you'll find the only experience the third world has with chocolate is through their chocolate rivers.
Catgirl

Almaz wrote:

I think you'll find the only experience the third world has with chocolate is through their chocolate rivers.
i hate to break it to you, but i don't think that's chocolate...
DeletedUser_6709840

Catgirl wrote:

Almaz wrote:

i hate to break it to you, but i don't think that's chocolate...
Rurree
So... does anybody here like Hershey's? I always thought I was really strange for being fond of them since I've known quite a lot who like to hate on them.
_handholding

Rurree wrote:

So... does anybody here like Hershey's? I always thought I was really strange for being fond of them since I've known quite a lot who like to hate on them.
Yes... A lot of ppl here love me
DeletedUser_6709840
I like Hershey's but it's not my favorite since I have more expensive tastes.
Zain Sugieres
Expensive != better
DeletedUser_6709840
Expensive = uses more cacao beans for stronger flavour
Zain Sugieres
It actually has nothing to do with price, obviously most things work like that but that does not mean every chocolate is like that and you might just pay for brand
DeletedUser_6709840
Cacao is becoming an expensive resource and the plant itself could become endangered because the rainforest if where it grows best. So chocolate that uses higher percentage of cacao is more expensive because the bean itself if becoming scarcer.
Brands that are higher priced also tend to not mass farm cacao in conditions that destroy the beans flavour and thats another reason it's expensive because of the upkeep to maintain original flavour.

So yes, cacao does have to do with the price because some companies jack up the price to maintain the level of quality.
Zain Sugieres
I stated that not every chocolate pays for quality but brand and you just need 1 company to make my statement that expensive != better valid.

Wait my previous post is written in a stupid way so ignore everything I said (implying any of my posts ever made sense)
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm bad at remembering the company names, tbh. Sorry fam.

But your argument is valid too because some companies can jack up prices due to notoriety.
Rurree
Lindt is my favorite anyway. I don't really care about the brand nor the price, I just eat what's there. At least cheap chocolate actually tastes okay, unlike alcohol where in the cheap ones taste like mop water.
DeletedUser_6709840
Yeah, even cheap chocolate is decent.
Mahogany
I once had friends bring over a Hershey's bar from the states as a gift to us. Never got to eat it though, because my damn dog ate it, packaging and everything. I don't mind, though, I have heard that American chocolate is pretty bland compared to ours.
Rurree
Hershey's chocolate has some tangy taste to it. I wouldn't call it bland in general, but more of a lack of the "cacao" taste. Still tastes good though.
Railey2

Almaz wrote:

dude, africa is the worlds centre of cocoa plantations

if anything, they have too much experience with chocolate. The smell of chocolate probably triggers PTSD in half of the african population.
DeletedUser_6709840
There's also cocoa plantations in South America as well, just because the climate works for the crop
Catgirl
i'm not a huge fan of chocolate on its own, i prefer more fruity stuff. chocolate covered strawberries are good, as well as like, chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered cranberries, etc.

but i wouldn't mind having Kisses in my mouth :^)
Railey2
what about chocolate with fruits?
_handholding

Railey2 wrote:

what about chocolate with fruits?
dairy milk - fruit and nut is shit
Railey2
I always read that as diary milk
Rilene

Catgirl wrote:

chocolate covered raisins
i want this