forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rurree
Thanks Hika

I wish I could understand what the avatars in FG are about..
Foxtrot
Why would anyone willingly go through the new forums, it's such a hassle

EDIT: The userpage is nice but I wished it showed the actual name instead of a campy ass "it me!!111!1"; editing messages is so much better, though.
Zain Sugieres
Hi VHS
Yuudachi-kun

Foxtrot wrote:

Why would anyone willingly go through the new forums, it's such a hassle

EDIT: The userpage is nice but I wished it showed the actual name instead of a campy ass "it me!!111!1"; editing messages is so much better, though.
Foxtrot is dump

are you ztrot
EneT
Should of just re-named yourself Snoop Dogg cus' every single name you've thought of has been wack.
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm almost too lazy to mod today
Hika

Rurree wrote:

Thanks Hika
Of course darling, don't be afraid to slide in my DMs
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

are you ztrot
no I'm not a pedophile

EneT wrote:

Should of just re-named yourself Snoop Dogg cus' every single name you've thought of has been wack.
I get so many mixed reactions it's hilarious to see people actually caring enough to tell me that my name is either good or whack
EneT
Should of just kept Dulcet; that shit was ambiguous and ambiguous usernames are the best.
Foxtrot
Thanks for letting me know 4 years later that Dulcet is not that bad of a name, guys; I remember getting so much shit for it
Zain Sugieres
If I cared about what people think about my name I would be only Zain without Sugieres right now
EneT
At least it wasn't some stupid name like AutoMedic or Kheldragar.
Yuudachi-kun

Foxtrot wrote:

Thanks for letting me know 4 years later that Dulcet is not that bad of a name, guys; I remember getting so much shit for it
Dulcet is a good name
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

At least it wasn't some stupid name like AutoMedic or Kheldragar.
True story in 6th grade I got into an e-relationship with some 16 year old guy on world of warcraft and I pretended to be a girl

His username was Kheldragar so I stole it after he found out I was a boy
EneT
You told me that a year ago right before you decided to change your name to gayboy Khelly.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

You told me that a year ago right before you decided to change your name to gayboy Khelly.
Glad you remember
Zain Sugieres
XxX_PussySlayer2008BR_XxX

Best name
EneT
Of course I remember; you were skipping prom and you were asking me some deep shit of how a relationship between two people really starts. I was like 'wtf is this guy?'
Yuudachi-kun
I still don't know how they do
EneT
Yet you're always hunting for vulnerable fuckboys here in the forum.
Yuudachi-kun
Still don't know how they begin but I try
EneT
If I tried to explain to you how, I'd just be repeating what I said a year ago and you still wouldn't be able to understand. In that sense, you're actually quite a phenomenon.
Pine
Yes :!:
Yuudachi-kun
4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY4KEY
Meah
Fruits best mode
DeletedUser_6709840

Meah wrote:

Fruits best mode
Catgirl
only taiko player in OT reporting for duty
boat
taiko is shit
Meah
Circles are good too
Cyclohexane

Foxtrot wrote:

that's because they don't know

they don't know i recall people not really understanding the decision that created that username, myself included, but i don't think many people cared in the long run

i don't really give a shit about usernames though it does annoy me when people switch too often
Rurree
Foxtrot is a pretty fun dance though. I prefer it over waltz which is pretty much the same, just with a different time signature.
Zain Sugieres
Foxtrot is a pretty good name though I prefer Alpha.
Meah
Foxtrot means i wish to communicate with you too
Faust
Foxtrot means what ?
FuZ
foxtrot uniform charlie kilo yankee oscar uniform
Riari
I love me some fruit.
Catgirl
these shoes are really hurting my foot and making it painful to walk or even stand after how i hurt my foot yesterday :c
Yuudachi-kun
3 months of mania and already four 300pp plays
Zain Sugieres
HT farming scrub :v
Meah
One point of my life, Maniera gave me 50pp
show more