forum

syzfonics - Never Ending [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Loebad434

puxtu wrote:

can't really tell what you're trying to follow here in adv 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - I almost can't hear anything when I play it
try to play with speaker, not earphones
Topic Starter
SpectorDG
@puxtu : I can hear 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - that sound, It's 100% not ghost notes. Maybe if you cant hear, just try speaker the peak is tightened or change your earphones. Finally you can hear that.
puxtu
Like I said, I almost can't hear it. I never said there's no sound on that part. What makes me irk is the fact that you ignored the loud sound here 01:29:870 (89870|1,90020|2) - but you layered the weak sound in 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - which is very confusing for me. You should have layered the obvious sounds and ignore the sounds that is hard to hear, not the other way around. Isn't that really basic in mapping technique? :/
Topic Starter
SpectorDG
01:27:620 - Just im following 1/4 stream here. Same of 01:32:120 -
01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - About that ? It's another sound, Im following this sounds on all 3+ diffs
Shinzo-
yeah spector is right we can hear da 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) -
but we can hear it too on 01:34:970 - 01:35:045 - 01:35:157 - hueee

just my opinion...
since still on qualify

i'm out =w=)b
Takane6
hi spector !!!
im here after hve some review with this mappu =w=

===============
and there is it :
take a look both LN at EXH and GRV >> 01:18:020 (78020|3) - which is not in same length https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5371794 which is unrankable issues (?)
===============

and some opinion maybe (ignoreable)
[EXH]
from 01:37:220 - until 01:43:757 - you can add each white lane a note for emphasis the beat? and for a difference with diff ADV as well
------------------------------
[ADV]
01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - hmmm about what puxtu n shinzo hve pointed out... i can tolerate about this note in the EXH-GRV diff but maybe you can delete this in diff ADV...
since the sound ALMOST cant be heard... im telling this because if you make 1 note for that sound,this note here >> 01:35:270 (95270|3,95345|2) - also use 1 note while we know the note power there is very different...
btw you did keep empty at here 00:48:417 - because GRV and EXH hve the note inside right? so why not do the same as this then? >> 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) -
also add note at here 01:15:245 - both diff EXH and GRV (refference as diff ADV)
===============

i hope this reallly can help you =w=)b
dont give up !!!
Topic Starter
SpectorDG
im ignore all
Akasha-
i think that 1/2 1/4 hold ending can be accecptable due to shield (however it should be end on 1/1 but if it's for shield, that's okay)
Ibrahim

Shinzo- wrote:

yeah spector is right we can hear da 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) -
but we can hear it too on 01:34:970 - 01:35:045 - 01:35:157 - hueee

just my opinion...
since still on qualify

i'm out =w=)b
Harbyter
actually what puxtu and ene said about the ghost notes is wrong, there are some little pitch there and they are audible

but the weight of this LN 01:18:020 (78020|3) - in the EXHAUST i beleave it's a mistake of the mapper for sure, it's clearly not intented
Surono
apa susahnya nerima masukan yang bener, takut banget mapnya ga bisa ranked lagi. emang kira nuke?
Takane6

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

i think that 1/2 1/4 hold ending can be accecptable due to shield (however it should be end on 1/1 but if it's for shield, that's okay)
what shield? no shield note at there 01:18:020 (78020|3) - both GRV and EXH...
also the LONGER note here is the LN at EXH.... the LN at GRV is SHORTER...
Dellvangel
Just throw my opnion here, like KK said before, it's should be end on 1/1. And 01:18:020 (78020|3) - isn't a shield pattern imo. It's not about "rankable" or not, it's about the quality itself. It's better to change it since this map still in a qualify state.
Blocko
The community suggestions during this week's qualification would make the map better in terms of quality. It would also fix the LN issue between EXHAUST and GRAVITY, so please reply to those suggestions accordingly!

Disqualified for now so further improvements can be made.
Topic Starter
SpectorDG

Takane6 wrote:

hi spector !!!
im here after hve some review with this mappu =w=

===============
and there is it :
take a look both LN at EXH and GRV >> 01:18:020 (78020|3) - which is not in same length https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5371794 which is unrankable issues (?) Cheer up .. It's problem or not idk .. anyway fixed lol
===============

and some opinion maybe (ignoreable)
[EXH]
from 01:37:220 - until 01:43:757 - you can add each white lane a note for emphasis the beat? and for a difference with diff ADV as well hahaha NO!
[ADV]
01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - hmmm about what puxtu n shinzo hve pointed out... i can tolerate about this note in the EXH-GRV diff but maybe you can delete this in diff ADV... NOPE
since the sound ALMOST cant be heard... im telling this because if you make 1 note for that sound,this note here >> 01:35:270 (95270|3,95345|2) - also use 1 note while we know the note power there is very different...
btw you did keep empty at here 00:48:417 - because GRV and EXH hve the note inside right? so why not do the same as this then? >> 01:34:595 (94595|2,94670|1,94745|2) - KFC and Zen already noticed that .. and Im keep
also add note at here 01:15:245 - both diff EXH and GRV (refference as diff ADV) wat note
===============

i hope this reallly can help you =w=)b :v
dont give up !!!
Thanks for fake mod !

and Goodnight Never Ending
MEGAtive

SpectorDG wrote:

Thanks for fake mod !

SpectorDG wrote:

Just i said true. This mod really can helping me ? No

and she said hope D:
Srsly, can't you appreciate other people effort to help you? Her mod is pretty sound you should consider it first. But you turned down her mods and marked it as a fake mod. Even if you rejects all of the opinions, at least mention the reason instead of saying something like "HAHA NO!!" "NOPE!!". Right now you just act almighty AF as you right now always think you are right.

Now, put yourself in her situation. You're helping another person in ranking a map. But he/she said your mod is fake or trash. And he/she also clarify that you can't help him/ her. How would you feel?

I'm posting here so you could do an introspection on your mannering. No need to clutter this thread more about this. Just Chat me in-game or wherever if you still want to talk about this. I'm out.
Aste-
How to Pissed someone Off with Mod Reply 2K16

Nice job Spector
Seiryuu
That pretty much sums everything up, thanks for posting this Mega.
Kyousuke-

[-Seiryuu-] wrote:

That pretty much sums everything up, thanks for posting this Mega.
Ibrahim
this is really RUDE!
are you really a mapper?!

nah i think you're not!
Don't be arrogant!! your map can rank because people help you too! NOT BY YOUR SELF!!
PLEASE RESPECT ALL MODDER!
TCH!!
Rido
The problem is not Takane, but you. Everybody loses their minds after maps has qualified, because it means that your map is spreading over community and more modders either critics will come to your map. And you have to prepared to face that

Spy ver2. Just because you can rank map you feels like you're special? Dude

Edit: Wow some people is angry bcs of this post. Spy fanboy kek
Raediaufar
When this map is already dq, better to improve your map by looking through people mods and fix some stuffs rather than defending yourself.
And the purpose of qualified section is to let mass number of people to play and check your map. It's not wrong to put a mod when the map is qualified.
And because the map is dq as well, it means that qat is agree that some things needs to be fix before forward it to ranked section
AncuL
hello there friends
if you want your map to be requalified and (maybe) ranked. what you have to do is to do what the QAT is suggesting. who said that you need to address the concern from the community
...or not. just ignore your map and let your map be rest in peace. you cant just ignore everything and go straight through ranked state. thats just not how it works. of course unless you have a strong reason, which you dont right now
Surono
waduh spam mapper Indo, haha panggung sandiwara Indo poenya ya kawan2? good
cecete bener, gw se elitidnya ngemap ga sampe ngerudi tabuti kek gini (^:

contohlah khunlaw yg dulunya kek gini, kek yg poenya map inich.. ngerudi tabuti anak2 osh tapi skarang tobat. kek
gem cacad, pensi aja luw pada :V

edit:

Surono wrote:

apa susahnya nerima masukan yang bener, takut banget mapnya ga bisa ranked lagi. emang kira nuke?
ini :^)
dan yg gw tebak, kalau keDQ biasanya bakal terlantar dan ditinggal oleh orang2 yg udah ngurus ni map, source: pengalaman

sry to typing Indo cuz I just tell this to Indo dem users. k
Shinzo-

Surono wrote:

contohlah khunlaw yg dulunya kek gini, kek yg poenya map inich.. ngerudi tabuti anak2 osh tapi skarang tobat. kek

edit:

Surono wrote:

ini :^)
dan yg gw tebak, kalau keDQ biasanya bakal terlantar dan ditinggal oleh orang2 yg udah ngurus ni map, source: pengalaman

sry to typing Indo cuz I just tell this to Indo dem users. k
nge donkat yuk mas `L_
Surono

[1st GCorp] wrote:

mapping 3 years
join osu 2 years.... :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
KWKOWKOWKOWKWOKWOKWOKWOkowKOWKOKWOkwokoWKOWKOWKOkowkokwokw

@Shinzo: ye don kat is ez, DONT CAT DONE. blah `L_`

@Ryu Sei Cieg: k sir, sorry :\/
Ryu Sei

Surono wrote:

just shut up you :v

OT:
At least you know the point of topic. It's all about human and inhuman. Let's wrap this things up.

A help can come anytime and at unexpected time. Let's put yourself into this situation:
Your map is already qualified. You think after your map got q-ed, it's the end of your work. But no. It's the beginning, since you might not realize your mistake. And, when people point out your mistake which makes your map shouldn't be q-ed before fixing it, what should you do, then? Fix it and requalify or just leave it buried?

Or else, in Indonesian:
"Kalau orang salah itu manusiawi."
YatsuKaori
Oh please stop this drama --"

For SpectorDG : up to you if u reject the mod or not, cuz it's own map, and please be respective to all modders, dont be arrogant (*That goes for all players if u see my post)

dan buat teman teman indo please jangan tambah masalah lagi di map orang, aku takutnya kalian kena kartu kuning karena inapprovite conduct at forum nantinya karena ngebait. biarkan sang mapper yang mengurus mapnya, kita mah cuman menikmati apa yang dia hasilkan

That's all i can say. And im sorry if my friends says not good to you Spector, and last Goodluck on Re-Qualify~~
Akasha-
1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 10 years that's not matter
it's quality and experienment

however, it's also your fault for not recheck your map probably, don't blame everyone by that way
and don't be such a pathetic, when people post a mod for your map; it's when they try to help you; they just post what they think personally; but if you have reasons and it's fine enough for you, you can disargee that and spoke out your reason why you want to keep that, no need to say mean word
Also that mod goes with quality of your EXH and GRV, it's reasonable enough for a DQ

By other way, you need to check your map again, not only BNs, besides, it's your map, you should take responsibility for that

tbh, don't rush BNs to check your map, if it's really good, there is no reason to DQ it

p.s.: I found misplaced hitsound in your map (but I didn't spoke it out while it's qualifying)

[GRAVITY]
00:51:022 (51022|0) - missed whistle
00:56:022 (56022|1) - suppose to be on 00:56:075 (56075|3) -

[EXHAUST]
01:23:645 (83645|3) - should be on 01:23:720 (83720|2) -

p.s.2: everyone calms down
please stop this drama, everything should be fine
And please don't mention Spy in any thread, it's not related which wouldn't help this map better

Best of luck.

Edit: try to be good, if you do, I will help you by rebubble it
That's simple.
Topic Starter
SpectorDG

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 10 years that's not matter
it's quality and experienment

however, it's also your fault for not recheck your map probably, don't blame everyone by that way
and don't be such a pathetic, when people post a mod for your map; it's when they try to help you; they just post what they think personally; but if you have reasons and it's fine enough for you, you can disargee that and spoke out your reason why you want to keep that, no need to say mean word
Also that mod goes with quality of your EXH and GRV, it's reasonable enough for a DQ

By other way, you need to check your map again, not only BNs, besides, it's your map, you should take responsibility for that

tbh, don't rush BNs to check your map, if it's really good, there is no reason to DQ it

p.s.: I found misplaced hitsound in your map (but I didn't spoke it out while it's qualifying) I'm not animal, ofcourse i have reason why im angry . . you can see i won't drama at here and i'm frustrated because some people mention Spy to here!

[GRAVITY]
00:51:022 (51022|0) - missed whistle Added whistle for all diffs.
00:56:022 (56022|1) - suppose to be on 00:56:075 (56075|3) - Fixed all diffs.

[EXHAUST]
01:23:645 (83645|3) - should be on 01:23:720 (83720|2) - Fixed

p.s.2: everyone calms down
please stop this drama, everything should be fine
And please don't mention Spy in any thread, it's not related which wouldn't help this map better

Best of luck.

Edit: try to be good, if you do, I will help you by rebubble it
That's simple.
im re-checked everyting and maked to comparison for HS & patterns.

thanks KK UPDATED
Kenny-sama
Rejecting mod is ok
But please respect it
[ A v a l o n ]
oh ladies and gentlemen, so loud here . . .
please keep this thread clean and do not post any negative stuff
thanks

i see so much indonesian here too lol
Blocko
Cleaned this thread up. I'm not gonna tolerate any posts that create any sort of drama and negativity in this thread.

Please keep discussion in a civilized and respectable manner so we can push this map forward again.
Aruel
I just saw what DG commented to mod
DG, I know why you god angry but please don't expressed that to outside even if you got angry.
Rejecting is fine but please don't insult someone in public places.
Hope you understand what I mean. Hope you apology for it.

And please stop the dramas guys, that's just a one thing that makes tired mapper and you both. I don't know what happened here corretly but it's all what I can say.
Davin Fortune
I think spe should do more explanation on his mod since many of us don't like how you answer the mod. Just that :/
mijkolsmith
hi spe maybe add 01:04:145 (64145|3) - and 01:13:745 (73745|0) -
good luck :D
Topic Starter
SpectorDG

mijkolsmith wrote:

hi spe maybe add 01:04:145 (64145|3) - and 01:13:745 (73745|0) -
good luck :D
i will update later . . thank you
Harbyter
well don't give up spect, i think you understand what you have done and you're sad about it .

It's never late to fix something if you know what to do :)
Topic Starter
SpectorDG
thank you harbaya i will try my best now, thanks for all guys :cry:
CommandoBlack
Still waiting for re-qualify >:(
show more