dj TAKA feat.AiMEE - True Blue [OsuMania|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
shionelove
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/418922
hhh metadata but i know this ZZHBOY one is right
Monstrata
Artist should just be dj TAKA ;P. There's no official source (that I know of) that backs up dj TAKA feat. AiMEE.
shionelove

Monstrata wrote:

Artist should just be dj TAKA ;P. There's no official source (that I know of) that backs up dj TAKA feat. AiMEE.

official jacket you can see when you play jubeat or something
iidx
spboxer3

Monstrata wrote:

Absoulutely it's official title
sahuang
很强。
Akasha-
Official in game is dj TAKA feat. AiMEE - True Blue
Kyouren
We need to dq Monstrata map xD (but it's late)

Gratzz! :3
Monstrata
Hmm, I guess the cover works. tfw when osu! cares more about metadata than the actual game/artists themselves.

@KittyAdventure - both metadata's work since there seem to be multiple official sources lol.
spboxer3

Monstrata wrote:

Hmm, I guess the cover works. tfw when osu! cares more about metadata than the actual game/artists themselves.

@KittyAdventure - both metadata's work since there seem to be multiple official sources lol.
oh... I found the official website: http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/jubeat_sau ... l?style=DB
06. True Blue dj TAKA feat. AiMEE
btw, I think the full version's artist is dj TAKA. It's correct metadata, but official ver. must be added feat. AiMEE in the artist.

Edit: but full ver. shouldn't add jubeat saucer in the source like skystar's move that body lol
But... whocare 8-)
Natsu

spboxer3 wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

But... whocare 8-)
I care, joke xD

Congratz!
Kyouren
@spboxer3: That mean like anime song but it's should not adding anime name to source?

Example:
Full version: No adding anime name (like Naruto or One Piece or Gundam) to source?
Anime version: Adding

Like that?

Edit:
In that poster, artist should be dj TAKA feat.AiMEE without adding space behind feat. and AiMEE but why adding space? (In this case, maybe alacat agree <___<)
Karen
add [Emiria] into tags no kd
IamKwaN
I have checked Monstrata's approval map when it was in qualified status and ended up having no concerns over the artist because of this and the official site for his album. Source (jubeat saucer) has to be there, similar to full version anime openings/endings having the anime name as Source.

As for this map, after consolidating spboxer3's link and more official information, the Artist is indeed dj TAKA feat.AiMEE. However, redundant/missing a space and unicode/standard characters are not a big deal anymore and previous strict standard on metadata is no longer applied to ranked beatmaps.

But please do not interpret me wrong, I DO want to make sure pending beatmaps having perfect metadata. That's why I am always open to metadata requests.

So, please let me know if you want to fix it, ZZHBOY. Feel free to ask if any one of you still have questions.
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY
Though a space means nothing imo, none will refuse a reasonable and benificial suggestion.
Also for that missing tag, i'd like to fix that sooner.
IamKwaN
Nozhomi
Poke me again when you're done~
Ok~
Akasha-
dj TAKA feat. AiMEE - True Blue [OsuMania]

[Generals]
- BPM: Okay
- Offset: Okay
- AiMod: Okay
- Tags: Okay
- BG: Okay
- Kiai: Okay
- Metadata: Okay
- Folder’s problem: None
- Hitsound: Okay
- Timing: Okay
- Other: Okay

Qualified
(This is how the heart can live, on and ON!)

Congratulations!
Lirai
zzb mania boy

grtz www
Kyouren
Regratzz! :3
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY
thank you all :)
Lobelia
可以,很强势