forum

Section Separators [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Inunah
What I would like to see are having the ability to separate beatmaps from others with sections like in Stepmania.

I mean like the folder tree, where all the beatmaps you want in one section are in one, and the rest in another.

Like, say you wanted regular Beatmaps in one section and then mode specific beatmaps in another.

Like.... Uhhh... User-editable folder tree! Like they have in Stepmania. :)

Sorry, I don't know how to describe it well..... :|
Derekku
You can manually create your own folders inside of the /Songs folder. (If that's what you're asking)
mm201
Gmail-style flags is somewhere a mile down my todo list.
LuigiHann
I'm really hoping that osz2 will pull down the metadata from the website, so stuff like genre and language can be used to sort songs in game
Rukario

LuigiHann wrote:

I'm really hoping that osz2 will pull down the metadata from the website, so stuff like genre and language can be used to sort songs in game
That would be great
qlum

Rukarioman wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

That would be great
then again I have heard these comment for over a year now and still there is no indication of when osz2 will be released.
Gens

qlum wrote:

then again I have heard these comment for over a year now and still there is no indication of when osz2 will be released.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/changelog

Intermezzo's been working too much on it lately.

Does this mean that...? - That's right!

osz2 is apparently coming to the next build. The thing now would be "When is the next public going to be released?".

Derekku edit: You forgot to add a :twisted: to the end of that last sentence. ;p