forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
FuZ
hi fatties
B1rd
I wonder why the Tumblr thread got shadow locked yet the mods didn't deign to touch any other of the shitpost full threads.
Rilene
"i don't like it, thread locking this"
Aurani
It seems that all shitpost threads get locked when I post in them. I must be a bad omen for shitposters and faggots alike.
Cyclohexane
see at least when I used to lock threads I let everyone know how dumb they were when I did it
FuZ

B1rd wrote:

I wonder why the Tumblr thread got shadow locked yet the mods didn't deign to touch any other of the shitpost full threads.
lurker babymod must be discovering ot, a lots of thread gets deleted for no reason since a few days
Hika
I mean I only eat once a day, regardless of calories
I have usually two cheat days a week but that's cause I'm skinny and sexy and I don't even care lol
Yuudachi-kun
New baby mod is a social justice warrior
Aurani
Suey Park is the new mod.

Probably hiding because an ex-military sniper PM'd her.
FluffKitty
WHET R THOES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
chaee
haha suh dude
xch00F
bad
xch00F
bad
B1rd

Choofers wrote:

I need something to tell me what to eat
if I don't have it written down, I don't do it
What diet are you on?

My recommended diet is:

Eat lots of protein and fat (yes, even saturated fat; despite what mainstream health authorities would have you believe it's good for you). Despite the common perception that fat makes you fat, it's not the case, the large majority of fat people are fat because of high carb intake, specifically sugar. In America, the percentage of calories from fat has gone down from 40% to almost 30%, yet obesity has skyrocketed. A few decades ago everyone was eating lots of butter, cream etc., and the were slim and healthy. I lost 3KG naturally from doing nothing but changing from a low fat diet to a high fat diet.

Protein is very good at satiating your appetite and helps maintain a good muscle mass.

Severely cut down on processed foods, processed vegetable oils, and. Limit refined carbohydrates, stop eating breakfast cereals.

And importantly, avoid (refined) sugar like the plague, it's poison. Refined sugar has never been available for human consumption until relatively recently, and out bodies are not designed to handle it, it messes with out biomechanical processes and causes obesity and metabolic syndrome. And don't think you're safe if you're thin; there are more thin people in America suffering from metabolic syndrome than there are fat people.

So in conclusion: Eat natural unprocessed foods and you will lose weight without restricting calories. Focus on health rather than losing weight.
xch00F
bad
B1rd

Choofers wrote:

https://uhs.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/sos-eatingwell5dollarsaday.pdf
the biggest issue is cutting out energy drinks but I'm drinking a ton of tea to compensate for the lack of caffeine
I drink these sometimes tho
http://guayaki.com/category/151/Cans.html

I work as a general laborer at the moment, so I'm not worrying about exercising, just making it a habit of eating well. when I start school in june, I'll start exercising because I'll, ironically, have more free time
That diet seems decent, the only changes I'd make are change the fruit juice to fresh fruit (the fibre is important) and the low fat dairy to full fat; most of the nutrients in dairy are in the fat.

And yeah I'd definitely stop drinking energy drinks, or any sugared beverages including those herbal tea cans if they have sugar. Coffee and tea are a great way to replace the caffeine and have many documented health benefits. One thing to realise is that sugar is really quite addictive.
fat pear
what the fuck are you talking about
Rilene
some geniune diet and eating
xch00F
bad
piruchan
All these posts about diet make me miss Kanye West.
Hika
I'll probably summon him here sometime if you all play nice.
he's just working like usual :u
Yuudachi-kun
I have no clue how that's related.
Shohei Ohtani
fucking muslims
The Gambler
Any good replacements for refined sugar? I still need it with my tea.

Also I cut down on fats not for obesity reasons, but for cholesterol reasons... Heart attacks happen to just about anyone
B1rd

The Gambler wrote:

Any good replacements for refined sugar? I still need it with my tea.

Also I cut down on fats not for obesity reasons, but for cholesterol reasons... Heart attacks happen to just about anyone
https://youtu.be/fvKdYUCUca8?t=32m39s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQnileaJw2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGOpjPNtjes

TL;DWv: High fat intake is not correlated with heart disease or high cholesterol.

Heart disease actually only became prevalent in America after the lipid hypothesis and low fat diet became popular. If anything, you should be more worried about having low cholesterol, because that does have a strong correlation with overall mortality rates.

I should have said added sugar rather than refined sugar, as opposed to naturally occurring sugar like in fruit and dairy. There aren't any good replacements for sugar, I've heard a lot of bad things about artificial sweeteners. If you just stopped or gradually reduced the sugar you would probably get used to the taste. Although if you're only having like 1 teaspoon in your tea and a couple teas a day it's probably not gonna kill you.
Rantai
Christ almighty, this thread is still alive?

I'm impressed (for whatever that is worth)
Hika
Hello sir. You've disappeared for a while.
IppE
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

A BRIAN LURKS THE OT

HI BRIAN, WHY ARE YOU NEVER ON STEAM ANYMORE, I MISS YOU.
dNextGen
how in the world that the "post you in real life" thread is the only one thread worth reading at GD
Bweh

IppE wrote:

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

A BRIAN LURKS THE OT

HI BRIAN, WHY ARE YOU NEVER ON STEAM ANYMORE, I MISS YOU.
MAY 15TH

IppE
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT

ALSO HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKE HORNS

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES
The Gambler

IppE wrote:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT

ALSO HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKE HORNS

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES
Idk is this is a person or just IppE going apeshit
FuZ