forum

Takuma's Modding Queue (Updated as of 8/15)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Takuma
I'm actually gonna lock this for now. Learn to read the rules.
Topic Starter
Takuma
Hello, posting to announce that this queue is open for a bit. Get your maps in quickly!
Kitsunemimi
Rise Against - Give it All (+28)

I still have a bit of repair work to do on it (errr add a diff >.<), so you can put this down your queue a bit.

Thanks!!

Oh, btw, it's over 11 months old and has 7 diffs including a Taiko one, so expect the worse :<
Faust
Toshiyuki O'mori - Justice

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18616
NaomiMinette
aabc271
Hi~
Could you please have a recheck on this map?
Toyosaki Aki and Yoko Hikasa - Watashi no Koi wa Hotch-kiss
Thanks in advance! :)
Topic Starter
Takuma
Just posting these here as a reminder.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/15272
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/14893
Aakiha
NoHitter
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18008

How about my other map :)
Topic Starter
Takuma
Hmm, pretty slow today. Oh well. Those who aren't VIPs may not post from this point on.
y u c a
hi~★

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18540

+21
mod plz
thx~>w<
kiririn_
Hi~Takuma :)

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/17128

+29
My first map~Would you like to mod it? :oops:
Thx~~
NatsumeRin
a recheck will take 4 days, and get a reply "you think you're so special?"

yep. you can mod VIP's map only now, and do not need to recheck or even mod others map.

that's reaaaalllllly special.

edit: you can recheck sth within 2 hours, but sth won't get a recheck for 4 days.

and during the 4 days, 10 or 20 maps are modded, most of them are not in this queue.

so what's "YOUR OWN PACE"?

so special a BAT.

edit2: i'd like people to see how they will be treated by a BAT. 7days gone now. it's not because the map is not good or sth, is some BAT blacklist you, so you have to wait the recheck forever, and finally get your map graveyarded, and for the quality, who cares.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33835&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15
Topic Starter
Takuma

NatsumeRin wrote:

a recheck will take 4 days, and get a reply "you think you're so special?"

yep. you can mod VIP's map only now, and do not need to recheck or even mod others map.

that's reaaaalllllly special.

edit: you can recheck sth within 2 hours, but sth won't get a recheck for 4 days.

and during the 4 days, 10 or 20 maps are modded, most of them are not in this queue.

so what's "YOUR OWN PACE"?

so special a BAT.

edit2: i'd like people to see how they will be treated by a BAT. 7days gone now. it's not because the map is not good or sth, is some BAT blacklist you, so you have to wait the recheck forever, and finally get your map graveyarded, and for the quality, who cares.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33835&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15
23:14 <NatsumeRin> : takuma...sorry to bother again... Rolling Girl will be modded today..? at your pace..?
23:15 <Takuma> : i don't know
23:16 <NatsumeRin> : if could i want it to be... checked your queue, it's the 2nd map after the one you're modding
23:16 <NatsumeRin> : also find you usually go to sleep at about 1 hour later, so...= =
23:17 <Takuma> : Orz
23:17 <Takuma> : please do not rush me.
23:17 <NatsumeRin> : emmm... but in fact it used to be a recheck request... already took 4 days... still count as rush..?
23:20 <NatsumeRin> : i just want that to be ranked soon... after 1 week and changed almost nothing... well, sorry.
23:21 <Takuma> : because i told you i work at my own pace.
23:21 <Takuma> : and i was taking a short break.
23:21 <Takuma> : and you really should be less impatient, thanks.
23:21 <Takuma> : other people want their mapped ranked too, don't think you're so special.
23:22 <NatsumeRin> : not that point. a recheck take 4 days... is special. Takuma...
23:22 <NatsumeRin> : as i can see, you recheck some maps within 2 hours, so what's that special
23:22 <Takuma> : You know what, I'm not modding your map anymore.
23:23 <NatsumeRin> : and you can go to mod maps not in your queue, go to mod your friends, blablabla
23:23 <NatsumeRin> : let people just wait then. bye.
23:24 <Takuma> : you're silly.
23:24 <Takuma> : i thought i told you that i'd get to it
23:24 <Takuma> : but i guess that's not enough
23:24 <NatsumeRin> : i waited for days just seeing you mod other maps not in your queue, so what would i think?
23:24 <Takuma> : i can mod maps that i want, what's wrong with you?
23:25 <Takuma> : some BATs don't even have a queue
23:25 <Takuma> : you're lucky you were even ABLE to post in my queue considering the amount of time it was open
23:25 <NatsumeRin> : and recheck take different times?
23:25 <NatsumeRin> : why special..?
23:25 <Takuma> : "i go at my own pace"
23:26 <Takuma> : i don't dedicate 24/7 of my life to modding maps
23:26 <NatsumeRin> : gtg. sry if i made you unhappy, but i just can't understand that pace
23:26 <Takuma> : seriously? you're blacklisted, thanks.
23:26 <Takuma> : goodbye

Pretty much most of the maps I mod come from the queue. I can mod whatever I want and whenever I want to, and I shouldn't be rushed either. For you to rush me is ridiculous, seriously. From this exact date this thread was posted 11 days ago and I modded 40 maps from here, not including some that weren't in this queue. That's not too bad of a pace at all. You're just too impatient. Others didn't seem to mind, so honestly I don't know why you do. I already told you that I'd get it, and yes, you were right, it was 2 maps away from me getting to yours. Why couldn't you just wait until then? I do other things too, by the way. I don't mod 24/7 and I shouldn't be expected to. Many people want a BATs attention and you got the privilege to post in here, so stop complaining.
NatsumeRin

Takuma wrote:

log

it was 2 maps away from me getting to yours. Why couldn't you just wait until then?
it's because i have waited for 4days and during these days i asked for the recheck twice already. forum PM once, in-game PM once, i'm sure you have seen them, but no responce.

is a 4-day recheck usual thing? i don't think so.

or you can say rechecks don't take priority in your rules, NOW.
Topic Starter
Takuma
You're not getting this. At all.
GladiOol
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18383

I may post now, right? If not please don't shoot me ^^
NatsumeRin

Takuma wrote:

don't change the point.

how can people get a recheck, ask you right? in-game, no responce. forum PM, no responce. now let's get to the last and only way, post it again, and during this period you find people get rechecks before you, new maps get modded, yeah.

4 days gone, and it's RUSH YOU TO MOD? you can still find the PM i sent you. if not, i can show it to you. 7 days ago from now, what should i say?
Topic Starter
Takuma

NatsumeRin wrote:

Takuma wrote:

don't change the point.

how can people get a recheck, ask you right? in-game, no responce. forum PM, no responce. now let's get to the last and only way, post it again, and during this period you find people get rechecks before you, new maps get modded, yeah.

4 days gone, and it's RUSH YOU TO MOD? you can still find the PM i sent you. if not, i can show it to you. 7 days ago from now, what should i say?
I think someone doesn't know how to read.

Takuma's signature wrote:

I do not accept requests via PM.
And yes, in-game I do give responses. Except when, y'know, I'm AFK. Do me a favor and leave me alone and stop posting in this thread.
NatsumeRin

Takuma wrote:

Takuma's signature wrote:

I do not accept requests via PM.
And yes, in-game I do give responses. Except when, y'know, I'm AFK. Do me a favor and leave me alone and stop posting in this thread.
this signature is added after things happen, i regret not having a picture before. your signature is qinche's 脑容量 is ... at that time. i have a good memory, don't CHEAT me.
and the time when, you're modding. so how it comes.

now leave you alone,better to delete your mod post in my map. i won't ask you to mod again. and i won't break my promise as YOU.
Topic Starter
Takuma
Yeah, for like, 5 seconds. It was a joke in #chinese.

Anyway, good bye!

EDIT: Rules have been updated. This thread is locked.