posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

-Nya- wrote:

Heya~ From my NM queue.

General:
  1. It looks as if there might be a delay in the “soft-hitfinish” soundfile. I don’t think it’s unrankable but it’s almost. Here’s a pic of what I have found: you're not the first one saying this so I changed it
  2. Maybe add more combo colours? Two seems so little and boring :P I just now realized that you used different combo colours in your "Chen" diff. I highly doubt this is allowed. Keep the combo colours the same in every diff. I did once added 4 combo colours to all diffs, idk what happened for it to change, fixed anyway xD

Easy:
  1. 00:03:487 –I don’t really understand why you would start the spinner here since it seems kind of random, because the music starts at: 00:00:487 – so it would make more sense if the spinner started at 00:00:487 – as well. It will also make the spinner longer and thus make it easier for beginners. there's a samll phase-like sound there, but I changed it, I think it's more straight forward if I start it sooner
  2. 00:12:487 –This beat here is very loud (you can hear the loud finish) and also very important so I highly suggest that you place a single note there instead of a slider’s tail to emphasize the beat more. changed pattern to add note
  3. 00:13:987 (3) –Place a whistle and clap on the repeat of this slider as well. Like you did here: 00:15:487 (1) – It just sounds better if you emphasize the beat on the repeat more. added, maybe I followed the instruments too much on this diff xd
  4. 00:15:487 (1,3) –Uhh, overlap . . . maybe try to avoid it? Perhaps try moving the tail of 00:16:987 (2) –downwards a bit and move (3) so you can still have a blanket but avoid the overlap. yep I did that and it's fixed
  5. 00:34:612 (2,3,4,1) –This rhythm looks quite difficult to catch, especially for a beginner player. It may be too tricky for an Easy. I rather suggest a rhythm like this:
    Also try not to make overlaps like this: 00:34:612 (2,3,1) – It looks bad and very unnecessary. I usually try to keep my overlaps to a minimum to guarantee a neat map. fixed all
  6. 00:39:112 (4,3) –Unnecessary overlap again. Just move (3) upwards out of (4)’s reach. done
  7. 00:39:487 (1,4) -^, the entire pattern can thus be improved by spreading it out more and avoiding overlaps. Overlapping in Insanes are usually fine, but in Easy and Normal and also Hard sometimes, it becomes questionable since the rhythm is slower so the overlaps are more visible than in the Insane diffs. changed pretty much the whole pattern
  8. 00:44:362 (3) –Move this slider downwards a bit for better flow. Better and more comfortable for beginners. did a bit
  9. 00:48:487 (1,3) –Bad overlap. I highly suggest you try changing the placement of the notes there to avoid the overlap. Maybe Ctrl+G 00:49:612 (2) – then you can move (3). Like this: the previous pattern didn't allow me to do this so I changed the whole thing ahah
  10. 00:50:737 (3,1) –Bad flow here. A better flow would be something like this: this was fixed too
  11. 00:54:487 (1,3) –Stacks like this in an Easy are usually discouraged since it can be difficult for beginners to see (3). So I suggest you rather try unstacking the (3). stack removed
  12. 00:57:112 –This feels empty and since there’s a clear vocal/beat there, I highly suggest you map it out. added a slider end
  13. 00:57:487 (1,1) –This stack is safer than the previous one, but I still suggest you try avoiding stacks. removed
  14. 01:06:112 (3,2) –Bad and unnecessary overlap. Just move (2) till it’s here: changed
  15. 01:24:112 –Place a note here. I can hear a beat and it sounds important. done
  16. 01:30:487 (1,2) –Weird flow since both of them has the same curve going in the same direction. Ctrl+J 01:31:237 (2) – I can see your point, but I like this type of flow a lot and I'm gonna use it from time to time in the other diffs, as it is not too hard here I use it as introduction to this type of flow, more like
  17. 01:54:487 (2) –I would place a new combo here since the vocals starts strong here again and a new combo would emphasize it nicely. agreed
  18. 02:00:112 (4,2) –Overlap. Try placing (2) here: fixed
  19. 02:03:487 (1,2) –Try not to curve the tail of the sliders too much otherwise it becomes invisible. In this case it wouldn’t really confuse someone but rather not do it in an Easy since curves like that in a slider’s tail can cause confusion in some cases, because the tail is hidden a bit. I do use a slider end-less skin but I still think this is just on the line of acceptable as it's not too close
  20. 02:29:875 (2,4) – Rather not stack. it's a slow part and I think players have a lot of time to react to this one
  21. 02:57:875 (1) –I suggest placing a whistle and finish hitsound on the head of this slider since the beat on the head sounds important and has to be emphasized more. okay done

I’ll continue with this mod tomorrow~

Normal:
  1. Same thing as Easy about the first spinner. fixed in all diffs
  2. 00:03:487 (1,1) –This may just be me, but the reaction time between the spinner and the next note feels rather short. Perhaps you can start the spinner here: 00:00:487 – and then end it here: 00:04:987 – to make the reaction time longer. changed the spinner here too
  3. 00:16:987 (1) –I would remove the new combo here since the vocals doesn’t really hint a new combo imo and it looks inconsistent. true, changed
  4. 00:30:112 (5,1,2) –This pattern looks too difficult for a Normal diff. Normal diffs are usually for slight beginners as well, so be careful not to throw in too many difficult patterns, especially ones with repeats and then a circle following directly after. Maybe try something like this: removed the slider end, every patteern is equal like this
    It’s a bit easier imo and still catches the most important beats.
  5. 00:33:487 (1,3,1,3,1,3) – etc. Wow, you have so many of these repeat sliders. I know that the rhythm suggests it but it feels as if you’re overdoing it a bit after a while. I suggest replacing some of the repeat-then-circle patterns with two ½ sliders. they're 1/2, but they're not that hard to read and even easier to play, only 2 simple clicks, plus the pattern is always the same
  6. 01:01:612 (4,5,6,7,8) –I think following the vocals here would be better since the pattern will be less complicated. Perhaps something like this: I want to change this pattern for some time, I'll do it later since I'm short on time and I still want to think about it, bear in mind that I do follow the instruments a lot more than the vocals on my maps :b
  7. 01:04:987 (2,3,4,5) –This placement looks very random and can be polished. Especially (5). A half circle shape usually works best for me, since it looks very neat. fixed
  8. 01:09:487 (1) –Not the best placement for flow. Maybe try something like this instead: changed the pattern
  9. 01:12:487 (1) –Same as above about flow. This flow is a bit worse since the flow goes backward from 01:11:737 (6) – and then forward again from 01:12:487 (1) – thus it’s a bit uncomfortable to play. I suggest Ctrl+G’ing 01:12:487 (1) – or just move (1) till it’s somewhere here: same as on that one point on easy, I don't think this is an "easy" normal, so it must introduce some new patterns and prepare for the hard, I don't find this one too hard for that reason
  10. 01:21:487 (1) –Move the tail of this slider downwards a bit so it’s not almost touching 01:19:612 (3) – done
  11. 01:23:737 (6,3) –Unnecessary overlap. Like in Easy, try to avoid unnecessary overlaps in Normal as well since it’s more visible in Easy and Normal than in Insane. You’ll especially want your Easy and Normal to look polished and tidy. fixed
  12. 01:28:987 (1) –I would remove the new combo here. I can’t really explain it but 01:27:487 (1,2) – looks inconsistent and out of place. true, fixed
  13. 01:54:487 (2) –It’s okay to add a new combo here since the vocal here is very strong and it supports a new combo. The chorus also officially starts there so a new combo will fit in great. added
  14. 02:03:487 (1) –I would remove this new combo as well. Same reason as above. this is a new pattern though, it goes on a different main beat, so I do have to new combo here
  15. 02:11:549 (5,2) –Unnecessary overlap. Try to avoid it by placing (2) higher or just somewhere where it doesn’t touch (5) or anything else for that matter, lol this one is really barely noticeable and it's in a good position so keeping this one
  16. 02:14:362 (6,7,8,9) –This pattern looks so dense and almost overmapped. Try to simplify it a bit. Maybe something like this: as the one in the previous point, I'm changing this one later too
  17. 02:14:362 (6) – Add new combo here. The combo gets kinda long. it has to be because of the bpm change right after
  18. 02:20:542 (3,1) –Overlap. fixed
  19. 02:39:653 (5,1,2,3) –Try to spread these notes out more so all of them are not in one little space. It looks untidy. I'll see what i can do here
  20. 02:43:653 –This is a strong and important beat so I would try to map it out by placing a note there instead that’s clickable. changed the pattern up
  21. 03:13:875 (3,4,5,6) –Whoa, this pattern is crazy, lol. It almost looks like a Hard to me. I highly suggest you try making that pattern easier since it’s very unnecessary to try and make it very difficult. Something like this will fit in better with the difficulty imo: changed xD it was that hard to play, maybe reading was hard though xd

Will continue the rest later, lol. So little time

Hard:
  1. In the first kiai it sounds as if you can add more of that whistle-clap hitsound (the loud one). Right now it sounds incomplete and placed randomly. Examples of more places where you can add the whistle-clap hitsound: 00:07:612 - 00:08:362 - 00:08:737 - 00:09:112 - 00:09:862 – etc. Basically every white tick since there’s a beat in the music that’s pretty strong and that will support this hitsound. Just adding a whistle doesn’t really support that strong/loud beat so I suggest adding the clap too. tbh I thought I added them, fixed now !
  2. 00:24:487 (1) –Rather Ctr+J then Ctrl+H and then Ctrl+G this slider so the bump and the flow of the slider isn’t the same as 00:23:924 (5) – Will improve the flow. changed
  3. 00:27:487 (1,4) –This is an overlap that can be avoided. Just move (4) to the left out of (1)’s reach. fixed
  4. 00:31:424 (5,6,7,1) –I would change these notes into two sliders because 00:30:487 (1,2,3,4) –is also single notes, so try to maybe do something different. can't, the sound is the same so the pattern should be the same
  5. 00:31:424 (5,2) –Try to avoid this overlap. It doesn’t look good >.< fixed
  6. 00:32:737 (3,4) –Perhaps make the slidershape of these two sliders the same? Pretty nazi but just for visual reasons. dw, changed it ahah
  7. 00:40:424 (5,7,1) –Very unnecessary overlap. Even if it’s slight, it’s still noticable. aaand it's changed
  8. 00:40:987 (1) –I think the rhythm would be better if the slider doesn’t end on a blue tick. So rather try this rhythm: while I think it was fine I think you're option is pretty good
  9. 00:57:487 (1,3) –Imo it will be better to follow the vocals instead since the vocals are quite distinctive here and the rhythm will play nicer. Perhaps a rhythm like this: I mainly follow instrumentals on my songs, I know it's weird but not all people primarly follow vocals :b
  10. 01:08:737 (4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) –I noticed that all these objects are placed in a single space on the entire grid. It looks very clustered and will be better if you use the entire grid and space those objects out more. To avoid overlapping also. I'll try to find something
  11. 01:10:612 (4) –It looks nicer if you place this slider here imo: I personally dislike that type of pattern xd
  12. 01:12:487 (1) –Ctrl+G this slider for better and more comfortable flow. I think the current flow is fine
  13. 01:17:549 –This gap feels very empty without a note so I highly suggest you add one since there is a beat and a vocal. done
  14. 01:19:987 (1,4) –This plays a bit weird since the two sliders go in the same direction almost directly after another. I suggest changing the direction of (4). it's intended, I think it plays fine tbh :c
  15. 01:32:362 (3,4) –This pattern doesn’t really catch the rhythm that effectively imo. Perhaps try something like this instead: can't agree on this one sorry, I really do think the current one follows this part perfectly, the snare must be clickable and it follow the guitar poerfectly too
  16. 01:36:018 –I don’t really hear anything here, so rather remove one of the repeats of this slider: 01:35:737 (4) – there's clearly a really loud snare there ._.
  17. 01:38:362 (5,6) –Same suggestion as 01:32:362 (3,4) –
  18. 01:56:737 (3,1) –Try to avoid this overlap by moving (1) away from (3). fixed
  19. 02:21:431 (4,6) –Hmmm, that overlap . . . >.< it's gone xD
  20. 02:45:653 (1) –I would rather remove the new combo here and add one here: 02:46:320 (4) – sounds good, changed

Will continue with the rest later~ Sorry for the inconvenience >.<

Chen:
  1. HP 7 seems a bit high. Maybe lower it to 6.5 instead. Same goes for the OD. Perhaps lower it to 7 or 7.5 changed HP but I like high OD, at least for the extra
  2. 00:11:737 (5,6) –Normally, I would be against changing the spacing during a stream, but since this is the hardest diff, I guess it’s fine and also cuz the spacing isn’t that big. it plays out fine because players must hold they're position on the reverse beforehand
  3. 00:35:362 (3,4,6,7) –These jumps on the other hand feels a bit too big imo. Especially since the rhythm and short sliders are so fast. I highly suggest you try to reduce the spacing a bit. Also the spacing looks different. Maybe also try to make them similar. they have the exact same spacing as the kick sliders surrounding them
  4. 00:41:737 (4,5,7,8) -^, this applies to all similar cases.
  5. 00:49:987 –This looks and sounds like a pretty important beat so I suggest mapping it out. Right now it feels empty and disrupts flow a bit I still don't know what to do here, while you're right, I really like the rhythm it has now while following the drums, so not sure yet
  6. 01:02:737 (3,4) –Be careful of placing too big jumps that are not really justified by the music or vocals. This jump can be nerfed a bit imo. while mapping I felt like this is the build up for the chorus, and it is always climbing in power, so I expressed that feeling through jumps
  7. 01:09:487 (1) –This note can be emphasized more. I suggest placing a finish of some sort here. ok, added
  8. 01:12:487 (1) -^, etc. I followed the drums in the chorus, and I placed all the finishes where the drummer uses them too with more strength (he uses too many damn crashes, I can't put them all or it would be considered spam lol)
  9. 01:54:112 (5) –Place a new combo here to make it more clear that there’s a big SV change there thus to prevent confusion. The new combo will also fit cuz the music suggests it. good one, changed
  10. 02:01:987 –Place a note here. Similar argument as 00:49:987 – same reason, still uncertain
  11. 03:14:764 (5,6) –Same as 01:02:737 (3,4) – same reasons

I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to modding the hardest diffs so please excuse me for that >.<

Overall view of all diffs:
  1. Easy: Good Easy. I feel it can still be polished a bit though. Like try to avoid unnecessary overlaps and also try to incorporate better flow. What I mean with the word “flow” is that the note after the previous note has to be placed right after the tail so the pattern doesn’t have a zigzag motion but a smooth, almost linear one. It’s hard to put it into words, but I hope you understand what I mean. This kind of flow usually only applies to Easy, Normal and sometimes Hard diffs. I'll give a better check on overlaps and flow
  2. Normal: Good Normal. This diff can also be polished a bit more and I realized that a lot of the patterns are very dense and almost overmapped. There are a lot of ½ rhythms. That’s not necessarily a bad thing but too much of something is never a good thing, lol. Basically the diff can be made a bit easier for semi-beginners. same as easy
  3. Hard: Nice Hard. Can also be polished and I noticed that there were quite a lack of jumps in the diff. The difficulty of the diff came from the triples mostly but I feel that you can also try to add a few jumps just to make the diff a bit more interesting. I llike jumps in hard too, I just thought I'd try something different here and make a rhythmic diff
  4. Chen: Nice diff. I struggled a bit to mod it cuz I didn’t want to be too subjective and ruin your mapping style, but it seems fine to me. It can also be polished a bit but I am a mapper/modder that want all my diffs to be super neat and free of as many overlaps as possible, lol, so you don’t have to worry too much about the neatness. Furthermore I guess some of the jumps are questionable, but I can’t really mod it that accurately since it’s a subjective topic. I suggest asking the higher-ups like BN’s or QAT’s to judge the jumps instead. I know the jumps are pretty dubious but I really wanna keep them and try to rank it like this, since it was what I thought about this song, we'll see

Good Luck~!

>>>>Please click on this link to give my mod an honest rating, thanks.<<<<
Thank you so much for the huge and really helpful mod, I think I never changed this many things before lol ~
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

Shyotamaze wrote:

Hi, M4M from my modding queue

General
  1. Nothing to say
Easy
  1. A little inconsistency in spacing, check AIMod all fixed
Normal
  1. 00:24:487 (1,2,3) - Maybe make an equilateral triangle with 1's end like you did here 00:25:237 (2,3,4) - with 4's head for even better structure it would look a bit better, but it would mess up the entire pattern for that reason only, I don't think it's worth
  2. 01:55:987 (3,4,5) - 4 and 5 placement is a bit weird, it can be a bit hard to read for beginners imo, try to make it more like a curve or something like you did here 03:07:653 (6,7,1) - agreed, curved (3) and fixed the flow
  3. 02:47:209 (1,2) - Nazi blanket fixed
Hard
  1. 01:23:362 (3,6) - Collides fixed
Chen
  1. 01:58:612 (7,3) - Collides, you could make a star shape with this 01:58:612 (7,1,2,3,4) - for even better structure repositioned some things, making it a star pattern would ruin the spacing though, so no can do for this part
  2. 02:31:653 (1,2,1,2) - A bit hard to aim imo I think it's fine, spacing is consistent so it's only a question of following the stream (even though it might take a while to get used to the shape)
  3. 02:48:542 (6,1) - Collides fixed
  4. 02:52:098 (6,1) - ^ fixed as well
Probably one of my worst mods lol, the map is ready to get ranked imo so sorry if I didn't see a lot of things :? any mod is helpfull ahah
Gave you a star, good luck! ;)
Thanks for the mod and the star :3 I'll mod yours tomorrow since it's pretty late
Dilectus
MODS
00:06:112 (3) –Rather change this slider into a curved slider and not a straight one since the flow from 00:05:924 (2) – to 00:06:112 (3) – is a bit weird because both of them are straight and (3) is placed at a complete horizontal direction and (2) vertical. Something like this would be better:
00:06:112 (3,1) –Not good flow since both of these sliders are placed completely vertically so it’s uncomfortable to follow the transition from (3) to (1). A better alternative might be:
You can also Ctrl+G (3) and then just move (1) to where the head of (3) is. Basically you can turn the above pic the other way.

00:13:987 (1) –Maybe Ctrl+G this slider to avoid the slider flow going in the same direction as 00:13:237 (3) –
00:14:737 (5,6) –Same as 00:06:112 (3,1) – Rather curve the sliders so the flow isn’t completely linear.
00:15:112 (6,4) –Try to stack (4) on the tail of (6) for neatness reasons and to make the diff look more visually appealing. I always think it’s a good idea to avoid unnecessary overlaps.
00:16:612 (7,8) –It looks very inconsistent to make the spacing between these two notes much smaller than the spacing between the previous notes. I suggest making the spacing equal to the previous spacings. You can maybe tone down the spacing a bit, but right now they are a bit too close.
00:15:862 (3,1) –Improve the stack. I know this is very nazi, but it’s also good to work on austhetics.
00:16:987 (1,2) –Make the spacing here similar to the rest of the stream’s spacing, thus similar to the spacing of 00:17:268 (2,3,4,5,6,7) – since it looks a bit weird and inconsistent if you use a different spacing at the beginning of the stream.
00:18:487 (1,2) –I suggest not to make stacks like these since they prevent smooth flow. Rather space the object out normally.
00:19:237 (3,4,5,6,7,8) –Since you already stacked these, I think you should rather unstack this (create a stream that’s spaced out): 00:19:987 (1,2,3,4) – for more variety and also to prevent repetitivity.
00:21:112 (7) –Maybe change this into a triple instead so that the new combo starts with the repeat sliders first. It will emphasize the transition from a triple to a repeat slider better.
00:23:737 (1,2) –Same as 00:16:987 (1,2) – but this one’s spacing is worse since it’s much bigger and the jump is too big imo. When making streams, rather keep the spacing consistent and do not place big jumps if the music doesn’t clearly suggest it.
00:25:987 (1,2,3,4) –Same suggestion as with 00:19:987 (1,2,3,4) –
00:27:487 (1,2,3,4,5,6) –Change these into two repeat sliders like you did previously for consistency and also to prevent repetitivity and overuse of triples.
00:29:549 (4,1) –This jump looks very big especially since the music is also so fast, so the jump is overkill. The difficult stream afterwards makes it even harder so I highly suggest you nerf that jump a bit.
00:31:987 (1,2) –Not the best flow. Similar issues like this have already been addressed. Here’s an example of what better flow might look like:
00:37:987 (1,2) -^, etc.
00:52:987 (1) –This single combo doesn’t make any sense to me. Maybe it’s a mistake? If it’s not then it’s very inconsistent and has to be removed.
01:36:486 (1,2,3) –Rather unstack these to create a nice stream with 01:36:299 (7,8) – Stacking in the middle of the start of a stream is a bit questionable imo and ruins flow and consistency.
01:53:362 (1) –Same as 00:52:987 (1) – etc. I think the single new combo thing would have made more sense to me if you have placed a new combo here: 01:54:112 (6) – since there’s a clear change in the music.
02:03:487 (1) –Maybe change this repeat slider into single notes to create a stream with 02:03:299 (7,8) -? The current repeat slider might cause confusion with 02:03:862 (2) – since a single short slider follows directly after a fast repeat slider.
02:03:862 (2,3) –Like previously stated, rather not try to place jumps between streams and fast-paced rhythms. This applies to all similar cases.

DavidEd’s Insane: Good Insane. There were just a few issues with the linear flow that can be a bit uncomfortable and the diff can also be polished a bit more but other than that the diff seems fine to me. Insanes and Extras are usually based on subjective comments mostly imo.

00:16:987 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The little stream after the kickslider is a bit weirdly placed imo, it can confuse the player a bit for the readability since the spacing between the kickslider and the start of the stream is a bit too big, also it doesn't blanket 00:16:612 (7) - properly

Thanks for mods both of you.

FIXES
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: 02 - Stay By My Side.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 66472
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 18472,30472,54472,66472,90472,102472,112972,126472,136972,167194,195638
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 6
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.3

[Metadata]
Title:Stay by my side
TitleUnicode:Stay by my side
Artist:Foreground Eclipse & Draw the Emotional
ArtistUnicode:Foreground Eclipse & Draw the Emotional
Creator:- Milhofo -
Version:DavidEd's Insane
Source:東方Project
Tags:seated with liquor ゆよゆっぺ yuyoyuppe 柿チョコ withered leaf ティアオイエツォン perfect cherry blossom 東方妖々夢 kakichoco kakicho touhou davided
BeatmapID:728001
BeatmapSetID:327696

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"art-ryosios-touhou-chen.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
5362,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
5737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
6487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
11737,-100,4,3,1,50,0,1
12112,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
16987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,1
17362,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
18487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
30487,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
42487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
52987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
53737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
54487,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
63487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
66112,-100,4,1,1,10,0,0
66487,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,55,0,1
90487,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
112612,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
112987,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
113362,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
113643,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
124987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
125737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
126487,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
138764,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
150987,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
151209,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
151542,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
152986,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,50,0,0
167209,-100,4,1,1,55,0,1
195431,-100,4,3,1,55,0,1
195653,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
200098,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,128,64
Combo2 : 234,21,21
Combo3 : 64,128,128
Combo4 : 248,204,54

[HitObjects]
256,192,487,12,0,5362,0:0:0:0:
168,60,5737,6,0,L|168:120,1,45,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,237,5924,2,0,L|256:192,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,104,6112,2,0,L|342:104,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,105,6487,6,0,L|170:105,1,90,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,104,6862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,237,7049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,348,7237,2,0,P|392:328|424:288,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,140,7612,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,264,7799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,192,7987,6,0,L|108:264,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,308,8362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,152,8549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,152,8643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,152,8737,2,0,L|125:86,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,60,9112,2,0,L|238:125,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,308,9487,6,0,L|290:243,1,90,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,152,9862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,332,10049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,332,10143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,332,10237,2,0,P|412:300|396:256,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,72,10612,2,0,P|300:104|284:148,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,308,10987,5,8,0:0:0:0:
190,331,11080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
145,335,11174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,319,11268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
74,285,11362,2,0,L|84:232,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,152,11549,2,0,L|172:196,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,160,11737,6,0,L|49:109,3,45
124,56,12112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
157,56,12205,1,8,0:0:0:0:
191,56,12299,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,56,12393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,56,12487,6,0,B|316:56|316:56|364:80,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,196,12862,2,0,B|379:196|379:196|331:172,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,140,13237,2,0,P|176:184|188:228,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,320,13612,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,181,13799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,323,13987,6,0,P|72:279|80:235,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,140,14362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,52,14549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,52,14643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,52,14737,2,0,L|168:52,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,52,15112,2,0,L|296:52,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,52,15487,5,12,0:0:0:0:
220,166,15674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
51,136,15862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
314,52,16049,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,195,16237,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,45,16424,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,219,16612,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,67,16799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
71,96,16892,1,2,0:0:0:0:
51,136,16987,6,0,L|48:177,3,30
28,208,17268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,252,17362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
54,290,17455,1,8,0:0:0:0:
91,314,17549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,318,17643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,301,17737,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,196,17924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,68,18112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,68,18205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,68,18299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,68,18393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,68,18487,6,0,B|384:68|384:68|460:120,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,117,19049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,260,19237,1,10,0:0:0:0:
456,260,19330,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,260,19424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,188,19612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,188,19705,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,188,19799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,332,19987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
332,332,20080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,332,20174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,332,20268,2,0,P|291:302|252:284,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,280,20643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,280,20737,2,0,B|100:236|100:236|112:180,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,136,21112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,136,21205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,136,21299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,136,21487,6,0,L|444:96,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,280,21862,2,0,L|433:310,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,22237,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,280,22424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,280,22518,2,0,B|100:236|100:236|112:180,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,148,22799,2,0,L|104:96,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,32,22987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
221,56,23080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,96,23174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,136,23268,2,0,B|252:192|252:192|292:232,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,251,23643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,251,23737,6,0,L|346:290,3,45,8|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,320,24112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,320,24205,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,320,24299,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,320,24393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
117,320,24487,6,0,B|84:280|84:280|84:152,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,44,25049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,25237,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,152,25330,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,152,25424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,56,25612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
276,56,25705,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,56,25799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,152,25987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
360,152,26080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,152,26174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,152,26268,2,0,B|464:152,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,260,26643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,260,26737,2,0,B|186:260,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,260,27112,1,10,0:0:0:0:
60,260,27205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,260,27299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
230,313,27487,6,0,L|254:357,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,134,27862,2,0,L|224:103,2,45,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,52,28237,2,0,P|40:92|72:128,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,152,28518,2,0,P|144:176|168:224,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,252,28799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,264,28892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,248,28987,6,0,L|315:207,1,45,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,142,29174,2,0,L|291:99,1,45
419,104,29362,2,0,L|388:145,1,45,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,210,29549,2,0,L|412:253,1,45
380,280,29737,5,8,0:0:0:0:
355,303,29830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
327,321,29924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,335,30018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,343,30112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,345,30205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,341,30299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,332,30393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,317,30487,5,6,0:0:0:0:
88,184,30674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,272,30862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,232,31049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,192,31424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,120,31612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,192,31799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,84,31987,6,0,L|192:84,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,84,32362,2,0,L|119:84,1,67.5000025749208
280,84,32737,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,192,32924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,192,33112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,192,33299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,332,33487,5,2,0:0:0:0:
192,260,33674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,332,33862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,260,34049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,64,34424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,132,34612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,200,34799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,260,34987,6,0,L|272:200,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,136,35362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,192,35549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,192,35643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,192,35737,2,0,L|60:240,1,33.7500012874604,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,320,35924,2,0,L|144:272,1,33.7500012874604
148,188,36112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,236,36299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,76,36487,6,0,L|404:152,1,67.5000025749208,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,228,36862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,228,37049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,332,37424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,264,37612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,336,37799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,264,37987,6,0,L|256:192,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,38362,2,0,L|256:99,1,67.5000025749208
256,196,38737,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,56,38924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,56,39112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,56,39299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,192,39487,5,2,0:0:0:0:
96,260,39674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,192,39862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,260,40049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,52,40424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,124,40612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,196,40799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
436,124,40987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41080,12,8,42112,0:0:0:0:
364,124,42487,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,256,42862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,68,43049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,68,43143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,68,43237,2,0,L|164:92,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,88,43612,2,0,P|44:132|72:172,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,248,43987,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,332,44174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,332,44362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,248,44549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,68,44737,2,0,P|304:136|400:144,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,96,45299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,316,45487,6,0,P|416:280|372:260,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,332,45862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,168,46049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,168,46143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,168,46237,2,0,L|136:236,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,176,46612,2,0,L|105:114,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,56,46987,6,0,L|296:56,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,156,47362,2,0,L|318:156,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,168,47737,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,168,47830,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,168,47924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,260,48112,1,10,0:0:0:0:
364,260,48205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,260,48299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,336,48487,6,0,B|132:300|132:300|96:200,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,60,49049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,60,49143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,60,49237,2,0,B|132:92|132:92|180:92,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,92,49612,2,0,B|328:92|328:92|360:124,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,49987,5,0,0:0:0:0:
264,272,50174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,316,50362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,124,50549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,180,50737,2,0,L|166:254,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,344,51112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,192,51299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
36,192,51393,1,2,0:0:0:0:
36,192,51487,6,0,L|24:140,1,45,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,36,51674,2,0,L|94:79,1,45
120,116,51862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,142,51955,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,152,52049,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,143,52143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,117,52237,6,0,L|304:72,1,45
412,40,52424,2,0,L|390:79,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,124,52612,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,168,52705,1,8,0:0:0:0:
385,212,52799,1,8,0:0:0:0:
409,250,52893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,268,52987,2,0,L|492:228,3,45
320,344,53362,6,0,L|312:304,3,30
304,272,53643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,230,53737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,203,53830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,202,53924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,227,54018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,268,54111,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,48,54487,6,0,L|124:80,1,67.5000025749208,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,84,54862,2,0,L|216:116,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,188,55237,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,268,55424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,328,55612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,324,55799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,232,55987,6,0,L|396:204,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,96,56362,2,0,L|380:119,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,165,56737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,71,56924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,218,57112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,74,57299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,160,57487,6,0,L|40:196,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,292,57862,2,0,L|104:328,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,348,58237,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,328,58424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,256,58612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,176,58799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,136,58987,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,348,59174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,348,59362,2,0,L|196:280,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,244,59643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,223,59736,1,8,0:0:0:0:
141,196,59830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,164,59924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,130,60018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,97,60112,2,0,B|176:64|176:64|224:64,1,101.250003862381,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,60487,5,6,0:0:0:0:
280,100,60862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,132,61237,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,168,61612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,316,61799,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,332,61987,6,0,L|352:208,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,132,62549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,316,62737,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,200,62924,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,200,63112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,42,63299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,42,63393,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,42,63487,6,0,L|298:142,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,256,63862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
87,91,64049,2,0,L|187:111,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,131,64424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,264,64612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
384,312,64799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,312,64893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,312,64987,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65080,12,0,66112,0:0:0:0:
92,103,66487,6,0,L|196:131,1,107.999996704102,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,76,66862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,236,67049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,304,67237,2,0,P|388:260|344:236,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,131,67612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,316,67799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,256,67987,6,0,P|64:200|100:148,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,60,68362,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,236,68549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,204,68737,2,0,L|320:120,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,64,69112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,256,69299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,332,69487,6,0,P|304:312|344:260,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,100,69862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,236,70049,2,0,P|216:196|204:132,1,107.999996704102,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,40,70424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,148,70612,2,0,B|60:200|60:200|60:252,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,332,70987,6,0,L|380:332,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,268,71362,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,92,71549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,92,71643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,92,71737,2,0,L|256:172,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,324,72112,2,0,L|180:244,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,60,72487,6,0,B|132:116|132:116|164:160,1,107.999996704102,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,268,72862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,92,73049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
476,276,73237,2,0,P|444:320|388:344,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,268,73612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,124,73799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,64,73987,6,0,L|128:116,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,92,74362,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,256,74549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,252,74737,2,0,P|352:204|296:180,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,109,75112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
309,182,75299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,320,75487,6,0,B|108:264|108:264|108:208,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,84,75862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,276,76049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,136,76237,2,0,P|392:124|336:136,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,76612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,292,76799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,292,76893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,292,76987,6,0,L|312:292,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,292,77362,2,0,L|200:292,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,208,77737,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,208,77830,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,208,77924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,136,78112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,136,78205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,136,78299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,60,78487,6,0,B|420:72|420:72|464:120,1,107.999996704102,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,304,78862,1,10,0:0:0:0:
368,208,79049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,344,79237,2,0,P|220:296|216:236,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,92,79612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
344,252,79799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,252,79987,6,0,L|120:148,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,32,80362,1,10,0:0:0:0:
288,184,80549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,80,80737,2,0,L|472:192,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,340,81112,2,0,L|381:233,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,94,81487,6,0,B|320:154|320:154|280:190,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,252,81862,1,10,0:0:0:0:
70,96,82049,2,0,L|176:72,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,40,82424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,172,82612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
460,168,82799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,320,82987,6,0,B|304:268|304:268|304:208,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,40,83362,2,0,B|384:92|384:92|384:152,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,142,83643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,142,83737,1,10,0:0:0:0:
216,260,83924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,280,84112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,136,84299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,136,84393,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,136,84487,6,0,L|144:148,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,260,84862,2,0,L|136:248,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,224,85237,1,10,0:0:0:0:
180,336,85424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,320,85612,2,0,L|434:301,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,84,85987,6,0,L|316:104,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,128,86362,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,300,86549,2,0,L|196:280,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,252,86924,1,10,0:0:0:0:
320,252,87112,1,10,0:0:0:0:
192,128,87299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,84,87487,6,0,L|444:196,1,107.999996704102,14|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,348,87862,2,0,L|344:241,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,84,88237,1,10,0:0:0:0:
96,148,88424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,216,88612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
100,288,88799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,288,88893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,288,88987,6,0,L|160:312,1,53.9999983520508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,268,89174,2,0,L|237:247,1,53.9999983520508
172,120,89362,2,0,L|222:140,1,53.9999983520508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,184,89549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,184,89643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,184,89737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,84,89924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,276,90112,2,0,L|480:228,4,26.9999991760254
256,336,90487,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,336,90580,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,336,90674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,256,90862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
108,336,91049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,212,91237,6,0,B|78:186|78:186|144:156,1,101.250003862381,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,36,91799,2,0,B|239:68|239:68|228:136,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,296,92362,2,0,B|240:284|240:284|296:232,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,220,92737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,88,92924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,172,93112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,172,93205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,172,93299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,256,93487,5,2,0:0:0:0:
372,256,93580,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,256,93674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,246,93862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,246,93956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,246,94049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,156,94237,6,0,B|192:172|192:172|152:216,1,101.250003862381,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,344,94799,2,0,B|40:300|40:300|60:236,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,64,95362,2,0,B|100:96|100:96|160:104,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,104,95737,2,0,L|228:76,1,33.7500012874604,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,80,95924,2,0,L|307:98,1,33.7500012874604,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,216,96112,2,0,L|284:197,1,33.7500012874604
412,192,96299,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,221,96392,1,8,0:0:0:0:
433,254,96486,5,2,0:0:0:0:
433,254,96580,1,2,0:0:0:0:
433,254,96674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,324,96862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,324,97049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,256,97237,6,0,B|172:276|172:276|140:304,1,101.250003862381,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,97799,2,0,B|76:149|76:149|136:169,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,112,98362,2,0,B|360:144|360:144|372:212,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,236,98737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,256,98924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,324,99112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,324,99205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,324,99299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99487,12,8,101737,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102487,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111487,12,0,112612,0:0:0:0:
96,156,112987,5,8,0:0:0:0:
131,182,113080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
175,191,113174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,182,113268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,156,113362,2,0,L|273:120,3,30
368,152,113643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,192,113737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
331,234,113830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,278,113924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,311,114018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,331,114112,2,0,B|272:304|272:304|172:312,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,248,114487,6,0,L|156:236,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,216,114862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,60,115049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,60,115143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,60,115237,2,0,P|68:104|84:148,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,88,115612,2,0,P|240:80|304:96,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,60,115987,6,0,P|408:104|392:148,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,216,116362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,300,116549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,324,116737,2,0,B|156:268|156:268|108:228|108:228|92:156,1,180,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,76,117299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,172,117487,6,0,P|244:156|288:116,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,60,117862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,60,118049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,60,118143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,60,118237,2,0,L|116:156,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,336,118612,2,0,L|230:247,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,144,118987,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,56,119174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,56,119362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,144,119549,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,288,119737,5,2,0:0:0:0:
356,288,119830,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,288,119924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,144,120112,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,144,120205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,144,120299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,288,120487,6,0,B|128:288|128:288|88:320,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,200,120862,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,84,121049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,84,121143,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,84,121237,2,0,L|176:92,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,104,121612,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,196,121799,6,0,L|112:188,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,308,122174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,212,122362,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,104,122549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,196,122737,2,0,L|123:189,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,123112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,328,123299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,328,123393,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,328,123487,6,0,L|188:284,3,45,8|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,308,123862,2,0,L|300:264,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,160,124049,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,138,124142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,116,124236,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,94,124330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,72,124424,2,0,L|360:20,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,136,124612,2,0,L|432:188,1,45,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,264,124799,2,0,L|268:224,1,45
180,104,124987,6,0,L|168:48,3,45
118,232,125362,6,0,L|110:268,3,30
271,228,125737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,254,125830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,281,125924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,307,126018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,334,126112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,84,126487,6,0,L|316:88,1,67.5000025749208,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,156,126862,2,0,L|204:160,1,67.5000025749208
88,84,127237,1,8,0:0:0:0:
28,140,127424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,220,127612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,276,127799,6,0,L|172:272,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,264,128174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,264,128362,2,0,L|256:267,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,184,128737,2,0,L|200:180,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,168,129112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,88,129299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,266,129487,6,0,L|340:262,1,67.5000025749208,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,276,129862,2,0,L|448:204,1,67.5000025749208
444,68,130237,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,52,130424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,104,130612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,184,130799,6,0,L|272:244,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,328,131174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,328,131362,2,0,L|92:248,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,131643,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,196,131737,2,0,L|68:148,1,33.7500012874604,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,80,131924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
133,80,132018,2,0,L|124:48,2,33.7500012874604,8|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,160,132299,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,160,132393,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,160,132487,5,4,0:0:0:0:
232,300,132862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,300,133237,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,300,133612,5,2,0:0:0:0:
408,208,133799,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,180,133987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,180,134362,6,0,L|128:168,2,67.5000025749208,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,208,134924,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,208,135112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,316,135299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,316,135393,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,316,135487,6,0,L|188:304,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,158,135862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
78,158,136049,2,0,L|144:169,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,83,136424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,83,136611,2,0,L|252:72,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,64,136893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,64,136987,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137098,12,8,138320,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138764,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142320,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144098,5,2,0:0:0:0:
148,264,144320,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,264,144542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,332,144764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,292,144987,2,0,L|352:260,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,151,145431,2,0,L|256:192,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,264,145875,5,4,0:0:0:0:
96,88,146320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,146764,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,147209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,147653,2,0,B|288:76|288:76|376:96,1,135.000005149842,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,224,148542,2,0,L|408:208,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,268,148987,2,0,L|329:282,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,312,149431,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,164,149875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,164,150320,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,312,150764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,192,150987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
108,148,151098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,104,151209,6,0,L|68:60,3,30
204,104,151542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,140,151653,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,155,151764,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,151,151875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,127,151986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,89,152098,6,0,L|392:36,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,148,152320,2,0,L|457:191,1,45
428,288,152542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
398,321,152653,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,338,152764,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,337,152875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,316,152986,6,0,B|204:308|204:308|144:335,1,135.000005149842,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,232,153875,2,0,B|110:212|110:212|157:163,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,48,154764,2,0,B|320:100|320:100|392:124,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,155653,2,0,L|380:312,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,352,156098,2,0,L|256:292,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,220,156542,5,6,0:0:0:0:
284,48,156986,2,0,B|336:88|336:88|412:100,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,220,157875,2,0,L|152:168,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,80,158320,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,236,158542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,236,158764,6,0,L|101:281,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,336,159209,2,0,L|264:336,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,159653,2,0,L|308:256,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,159,160098,5,6,0:0:0:0:
264,44,160542,2,0,B|308:72|308:72|400:84,1,135.000005149842,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,196,161431,2,0,L|168:160,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,56,161875,6,0,B|88:120|88:120|36:184,1,135.000005149842,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,268,162542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,332,162764,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,264,162986,2,0,L|184:220,3,22.5000008583069,2|2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,180,163431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,180,163653,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,163764,12,10,166320,0:0:0:0:
120,76,167209,6,0,L|212:84,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,96,167653,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,176,167875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,260,168098,2,0,P|352:304|320:348,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,336,168542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,184,168764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,60,168986,6,0,P|82:107|88:156,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,336,169431,2,0,P|163:291|168:248,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,104,169875,1,10,0:0:0:0:
324,288,170098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,76,170320,2,0,P|362:75|312:88,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,247,170764,6,0,P|213:245|257:235,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,76,171209,1,2,0:0:0:0:
436,308,171431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,235,171653,6,0,P|212:245|168:247,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,268,172098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,332,172320,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,136,172542,6,0,L|170:125,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,92,172986,2,0,L|306:103,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,125,173431,1,10,0:0:0:0:
396,192,173653,2,0,L|452:184,3,30,2|2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,304,174098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,124,174320,6,0,P|122:124|78:135,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,308,174764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,304,174986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,124,175209,2,0,P|212:112|258:113,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,84,175653,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,204,175875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
484,276,176098,6,0,P|452:308|400:336,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,304,176542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,188,176764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,52,176986,2,0,L|196:136,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,272,177431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
56,136,177653,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,268,177875,6,0,B|328:256|328:256|368:220,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,56,178320,2,0,B|360:68|360:68|327:97,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,268,178764,2,0,B|144:256|144:256|104:220,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,56,179209,2,0,B|112:68|112:68|145:97,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,176,179653,5,10,0:0:0:0:
404,56,179875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,56,180098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
468,216,180320,1,10,0:0:0:0:
284,176,180542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,344,180764,1,10,0:0:0:0:
468,216,180986,1,10,0:0:0:0:
176,136,181209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,178,181320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,219,181431,6,0,B|188:264|188:264|176:308,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,192,181875,2,0,B|48:150|48:150|60:105,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,28,182320,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,178,182542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,104,182764,2,0,L|288:104,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,104,183209,5,2,0:0:0:0:
348,208,183431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,244,183653,2,0,P|144:289|151:338,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,336,184098,2,0,P|345:289|342:246,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,56,184542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,268,184764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,152,184986,6,0,L|152:164,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,184,185431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,56,185653,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,296,185875,2,0,L|209:285,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,256,186320,2,0,L|334:266,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,285,186764,5,10,0:0:0:0:
376,152,186986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,80,187209,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,284,187431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,152,187653,1,10,0:0:0:0:
120,196,187875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
114,199,187949,1,2,0:0:0:0:
108,202,188024,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,204,188098,2,0,L|2:224,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,284,188542,6,0,L|308:264,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,156,188986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,304,189209,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,128,189431,2,0,L|232:144,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,168,189875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,44,190098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,232,190320,6,0,P|302:280|292:328,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,348,190764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,232,190986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,80,191209,2,0,P|100:128|108:180,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,348,191653,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,144,191875,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,252,192098,6,0,P|394:291|360:320,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,248,192542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,252,192764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,80,192986,2,0,L|212:80,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,176,193431,2,0,L|154:176,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,176,193875,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,288,194098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,348,194320,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,180,194542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,336,194764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,296,194986,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,296,195209,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,92,195431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
251,98,195542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,122,195653,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195764,12,0,200098,0:0:0:0:
-Paimon-
Hello there from my modding Que

Chen
00:05:737 (1,2) - I would recommend you to angle them towards this slider 00:06:112 (3) - I think it would feel nicer
00:11:737 (5) - The tick speed feels a little bit weird, just not intuitive even after 5 plays
00:16:987 (3) - ^
00:53:362 (3) - ^
01:30:112 (3) - ^
01:53:362 (5) - ^
00:16:049 (1,2,3,4) - You could space them a bit father away from each other
00:23:643 (5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - That shape looks weird and the increased spacing feels off. Try to increase in smaller steps not in one big step. For the shape go for a line and then a curve
00:59:830 (4,5,6) - Is the spacing increasing? Or does it just look like it?
01:31:237 (4,5,6,7,8) - When playing the map it feels like those are early at least the slider starts. When slowing down to 25% and looking at the line you can see that they are just a few ms off
01:42:299 (4,5,1) - Just looks and feels a bit weird but doesn't necessarily need a change
02:03:299 (6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Strange shape, the beggining is fine but that angle at the NC is strange
02:04:237 (1) - Slider is just a bit to far to the left
02:11:549 (3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Again shape, if you work with the spacing like that, which is good and i like it, try to keep a roung shape ;)
02:31:987 (2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Again shape but here it doesn't feel off due to the different tempo
02:42:986 (6,7,8,9) - A stack of 4, that's just arghgrblmf :D

That's just all i could find really. I hope it gets ranked
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

- Gadian - wrote:

Hello there from my modding Que

Chen
00:05:737 (1,2) - I would recommend you to angle them towards this slider 00:06:112 (3) - I think it would feel nicer allright, this has been requested before too so yeah
00:11:737 (5) - The tick speed feels a little bit weird, just not intuitive even after 5 plays this was already checked with pishifat a while back when he modded, it's what the drums play
00:16:987 (3) - ^
00:53:362 (3) - ^
01:30:112 (3) - ^
01:53:362 (5) - ^
00:16:049 (1,2,3,4) - You could space them a bit father away from each other I had them further before, and people complained spacing was too big xd
00:23:643 (5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - That shape looks weird and the increased spacing feels off. Try to increase in smaller steps not in one big step. For the shape go for a line and then a curve this is to highlight the guitar playing the open string on this part
00:59:830 (4,5,6) - Is the spacing increasing? Or does it just look like it? feels like it :b
01:31:237 (4,5,6,7,8) - When playing the map it feels like those are early at least the slider starts. When slowing down to 25% and looking at the line you can see that they are just a few ms off they were, I probably moved them by mistake while messing with the map, fixed xD
01:42:299 (4,5,1) - Just looks and feels a bit weird but doesn't necessarily need a change
02:03:299 (6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Strange shape, the beggining is fine but that angle at the NC is strange gave a bit of a change
02:04:237 (1) - Slider is just a bit to far to the left fixed
02:11:549 (3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Again shape, if you work with the spacing like that, which is good and i like it, try to keep a roung shape ;) I won't put it completely circular but I changed it a bit to improve flow
02:31:987 (2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Again shape but here it doesn't feel off due to the different tempo I love this stream like this eheh, it actually flows really well
02:42:986 (6,7,8,9) - A stack of 4, that's just arghgrblmf :D agreed, but I have to follow the song xD

That's just all i could find really. I hope it gets ranked
Thanks for modding!
jonathanlfj
[General]
dat bpm change

[Easy]
00:46:612 (2) - slight spacing inconsistency
00:49:612 (2) - ^
00:52:987 (2) - this slider is overlapping the hp bar a lot, suggest you move it down a bit
01:30:112 (4,1) - maybe shift this so 01:30:487 (1) overlaps the slider end of 01:28:237 (2)
02:16:987 (1) - whistles sound out of place on this, maybe remove it?
some blankets could look better in this diff tbh

[Normal]
00:00:487 (1) - end the spinner at 00:05:737, the gap is fine for a Normal difficulty
00:59:174 (4,5) - should have the circle first here, since the two dominant beats are at 00:59:174 and 00:59:362
01:41:080 (3) - remove a repeat and add a 1/1 slider at 01:41:737, it catches the emphasis better
02:15:487 (9) - NC
02:16:987 (1) - whistles sound out of place on this, maybe remove it?
03:15:653 (6) - NC

[Hard]
00:19:987 (4) - NC
00:39:487 (1) - finish?
01:29:174 (3) - break this up into two circles, its better to have a clicking action at 01:29:362
01:40:237 (3) - missing NC
02:42:986 (2) - should use a clap at the end
02:56:098 (1,2) - blanket can look better here

[DavidEd's Insane]
00:19:987 (1,2,3,4) - i would unstack this stream here, this help distinguish 3 circles better from 4 circles
00:25:987 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:52:987 (7,1) - the distance here is way to far, its very easy to break on 00:53:362 (1) or get 100 on 00:52:987 (7)
01:51:487 (1) - ending with soft sample sounds better
02:43:764 (1) - i really wouldn't cover a build up with a spinner here, there is so much hype and spinner just feels underwhelming

[Chen]
00:32:737 (5) - adding a NC here will be easier to read
00:38:737 (5) - ^
00:53:362 (3,4) - bring these closer, its really easy to mess up the rhythm here
00:55:049 (2,3,4) - the linear flow feels a bit weird here, move 00:55:424 (4) above 00:55:237 (3)
01:31:237 (4) - I think for each time you start the 1/8 sliders, you should put a NC, since it acts as warning for rhythm change
01:53:737 (1) - remove NC here, you never put it in previous parts
02:09:862 (3,4,5) - this rhythm change with constant spacing doesn't work well on a sight read, consider removing the 1/4 circle
02:21:875 (4,5,1) - is the angle and curve on this intentional?
02:31:653 (1) - putting a 1/4 repeat right after a 1/6 repeat is very confusing, you are better off just using circles here

ok let me know after
Dilectus

jonathanlfj wrote:

[General]
dat bpm change heavy as stone my friend

[DavidEd's Insane]
00:19:987 (1,2,3,4) - i would unstack this stream here, this help distinguish 3 circles better from 4 circles
00:25:987 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:52:987 (7,1) - the distance here is way to far, its very easy to break on 00:53:362 (1) or get 100 on 00:52:987 (7) I hope this should be enough. I also bent the stream outwards so the jump wouldn't get too big.
01:51:487 (1) - ending with soft sample sounds better
02:43:764 (1) - i really wouldn't cover a build up with a spinner here, there is so much hype and spinner just feels underwhelming You're right to be honest, feels kinda dull at the moment so I mapped this part.
Thanks!

FIXES
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 18472,30472,54472,66472,90472,102472,112972,126472,136972,167194,195638
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 4

[Metadata]
Tags:seated with liquor ゆよゆっぺ yuyoyuppe 柿チョコ withered leaf ティアオイエツォン perfect cherry blossom 東方妖々夢 kakichoco kakicho touhou davided

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5362,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
5737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
6487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
11737,-100,4,3,1,50,0,1
12112,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
16987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,1
17362,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
18487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
42487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
52987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
53737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
63487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
66112,-100,4,1,1,10,0,0
112612,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
112987,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
113362,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
113643,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
124987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
125737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
150987,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
151209,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
151542,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
163653,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,53,0,0
166320,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,45,0,0
167098,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,15,0,0
167209,-100,4,1,1,55,0,1
195431,-100,4,3,1,55,0,1
195653,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
200098,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
302,338,20080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,339,20174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,332,20268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,236,20455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,32,22987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,251,23737,6,0,L|346:290,3,45,8|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,44,25049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,25237,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,152,25330,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,152,25424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,56,25612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
276,56,25705,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,56,25799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,152,25987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
378,174,26080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
398,196,26174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
417,220,26268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,316,26455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,228,36862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,228,37049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,339,53362,6,0,P|363:327|351:309,3,30
334,283,53643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,253,53737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,234,53830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,228,53924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
171,235,54018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,256,54111,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,60,72487,6,0,B|132:116|132:116|164:160,1,107.999996704102,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,320,75487,6,0,B|108:264|108:264|108:208,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,60,78487,6,0,B|420:72|420:72|464:120,1,107.999996704102,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,94,81487,6,0,B|320:154|320:154|280:190,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,82987,6,0,B|304:268|304:268|304:208,1,107.999996704102,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,40,83362,2,0,B|384:92|384:92|384:152,1,107.999996704102,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,212,91237,6,0,B|78:186|78:186|144:156,1,101.250003862381,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,36,91799,2,0,B|239:68|239:68|228:136,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,296,92362,2,0,B|240:284|240:284|296:232,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,156,94237,6,0,B|192:172|192:172|152:216,1,101.250003862381,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,256,97237,6,0,B|172:276|172:276|140:304,1,101.250003862381,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,97799,2,0,B|76:149|76:149|136:169,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,112,98362,2,0,B|360:144|360:144|372:212,1,101.250003862381,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,324,116737,2,0,B|156:268|156:268|108:228|108:228|92:156,1,180,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,40,147653,2,0,B|288:76|288:76|376:96,1,135.000005149842,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,104,151209,6,0,L|68:60,3,30
273,316,152986,6,0,B|204:308|204:308|144:335,1,135.000005149842,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,232,153875,2,0,B|110:212|110:212|157:163,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,48,154764,2,0,B|320:100|320:100|392:124,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,48,156986,2,0,B|336:88|336:88|412:100,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,44,160542,2,0,B|308:72|308:72|400:84,1,135.000005149842,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,56,161875,6,0,B|88:120|88:120|36:184,1,135.000005149842,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,264,162986,2,0,L|184:220,3,22.5000008583069,2|2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,180,163653,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,180,163875,2,0,L|344:180,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,330,164320,1,8,0:0:0:0:
373,330,164542,2,0,L|305:330,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,266,164986,5,8,0:0:0:0:
178,266,165208,2,0,L|246:266,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,136,165653,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,136,165875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,76,166098,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,76,166209,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,76,166320,2,2,P|96:160|55:69,1,236.250009012223,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,235,171653,6,0,P|212:245|168:247,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

jonathanlfj wrote:

[General]
dat bpm change so good :3

[Easy]
00:46:612 (2) - slight spacing inconsistency fixed
00:49:612 (2) - ^ ^
00:52:987 (2) - this slider is overlapping the hp bar a lot, suggest you move it down a bit changed the pattern in order to fix
01:30:112 (4,1) - maybe shift this so 01:30:487 (1) overlaps the slider end of 01:28:237 (2) done so
02:16:987 (1) - whistles sound out of place on this, maybe remove it? yeah I don't even know why I had them there in the first place xD
some blankets could look better in this diff tbh went through the whole map fixing blankets (I'm not a perfect blanketer though xd)

[Normal]
00:00:487 (1) - end the spinner at 00:05:737, the gap is fine for a Normal difficulty changed (for the 4th time back and forth ><)
00:59:174 (4,5) - should have the circle first here, since the two dominant beats are at 00:59:174 and 00:59:362 completely agree
01:41:080 (3) - remove a repeat and add a 1/1 slider at 01:41:737, it catches the emphasis better cool, added
02:15:487 (9) - NC fixed
02:16:987 (1) - whistles sound out of place on this, maybe remove it? same as easy
03:15:653 (6) - NC fixed

[Hard]
00:19:987 (4) - NC added
00:39:487 (1) - finish? added
01:29:174 (3) - break this up into two circles, its better to have a clicking action at 01:29:362 okay
01:40:237 (3) - missing NC fixed
02:42:986 (2) - should use a clap at the end indeed
02:56:098 (1,2) - blanket can look better here fixed blanket

[Chen]
00:32:737 (5) - adding a NC here will be easier to read I wasn't too sure about this one, but adding it won't really hurt anyone I guess
00:38:737 (5) - ^ ^
00:53:362 (3,4) - bring these closer, its really easy to mess up the rhythm here I probably got confused mapping this part with kick sliders before, fixed
00:55:049 (2,3,4) - the linear flow feels a bit weird here, move 00:55:424 (4) above 00:55:237 (3) didn't put it above since I didn't like the flow, changed it to the side
01:31:237 (4) - I think for each time you start the 1/8 sliders, you should put a NC, since it acts as warning for rhythm change agreed, I even did it in the hard diff, I'm dumb xd
01:53:737 (1) - remove NC here, you never put it in previous parts fixed
02:09:862 (3,4,5) - this rhythm change with constant spacing doesn't work well on a sight read, consider removing the 1/4 circle changed the pattern up, removed 1/4 note
02:21:875 (4,5,1) - is the angle and curve on this intentional? yeah, there's a guitar slider and I felt like a "curve" would highlight it best
02:31:653 (1) - putting a 1/4 repeat right after a 1/6 repeat is very confusing, you are better off just using circles here a 1/6 quad and a 1/4 triple have the exact same size (timing wise), and as this is the first and only slow bpm stream in the map, I wanted the 1/4 slider there to give players the chance to get used to the timing (since I had only the 1/6 reverse before and it confused players when getting into the 1/4 part), so I'd like to keep it if possible ^^ (I also got some friends to testplay the stream and they could play it just fine after a couple of runs), I can always change it if really needed though

ok let me know after
Thanks for the mod ~
jonathanlfj
alright looks good to me
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
woo thanks jonathan!
Pereira006
Hey, vou só por só mais importantes

[Easy]

Hitsound:

1. 00:52:987 (2) - No repetido, não devia apagar um finish ? Porque vejo outros dificuldades não tem finish, então este dificuldade devia apagar finish se queres seguir do teu estilo consistência
  2. 01:30:112 (4) - falta um whistle e clap
  3. 02:04:987 (2) - ^ mesma acontecido
  4. 02:34:764 (3) - Esqueceste adicionar um finish no inicio

[Normal]

Hitsound:

1. 00:37:049 (2) - Esqueceu adicionar um whistle, porque vejo já fizestes outros paterno exemplo no 00:34:049 (2), o ritmo é mesma igual então este objecto falta o whistle
  2. 00:40:049 (2) - ^ mesma
  3. 01:29:737 (5,6) - falta adicionar um clap
  4. 02:35:653 (5) - Apaga finish, mesma coisa explicado no 00:37:049 (2), vejo outros diff não tem
  5. 02:40:098 (1) - falta adicionar um finish
  6. 03:02:764 (3) - falta adicionar um whistle no fim

Gameplay:

1. 00:56:174 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - Sinto este ritmo está pouco abuso porque é difícil para jogar nesta nível do Normal, apaga objecto no 00:57:299 (6) o voz e instrumento está mais fraco e parece não importante para este dificuldade, se não queres apagar este objecto então muda seu próprio
  2. 02:08:174 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - ^ mesma acontecido
  3. 02:57:875 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - ^ mesma explicado, apaga 1 objecto o que acha para ti mais fraco do ouvir, eu acho tenta copiar o ritmo o que fizestes no segundo kiai

[Hard]

Gameplay:

1. 00:25:987 (4) - falta um NC aqui
  2. 02:01:987 (4) - ^

[DavidEd's Insane]

Gameplay:

1. 00:22:987 (7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5) - Wrong place NC comboing, NC should be in 00:22:987 (7) and RNC on 00:23:737 (1), you did mostly other pattern
  2. 00:25:424 (5,6,7,8,1) - this spacing could keep 1.60x, this song part and pattern is similiar on 00:19:424 (5,6,7,8,1)
  3. 02:27:653 (5) - Missing NC
  4. 02:34:764 (3) - ^ same
  5. 02:51:653 (1) - I don't see the NC here, remove it

[Chen]

Hitsound:

1. 00:26:080 (2,3) - falta dois whistle aqui
[]
Bom mapa
Chama mim quando acabas tudo
Dilectus

Pereira006 wrote:

1. 00:22:987 (7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5) - Wrong place NC comboing, NC should be in 00:22:987 (7) and RNC on 00:23:737 (1), you did mostly other pattern forgot
  2. 00:25:424 (5,6,7,8,1) - this spacing could keep 1.60x, this song part and pattern is similiar on 00:19:424 (5,6,7,8,1) didnt notice, thanks!
  3. 02:27:653 (5) - Missing NC
  4. 02:34:764 (3) - ^ same
  5. 02:51:653 (1) - I don't see the NC here, remove it
Obrigado :p

FIXES
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 6

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5362,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
5737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
6487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
11737,-100,4,3,1,50,0,1
12112,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
16987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,1
17362,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
18487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
42487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
52987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
53737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
63487,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
66112,-100,4,1,1,10,0,0
112612,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
112987,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
113362,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
113643,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
124987,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
125737,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
150987,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
151209,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
151542,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
163653,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,53,0,0
166320,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,45,0,0
167098,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,15,0,0
167209,-100,4,1,1,55,0,1
195431,-100,4,3,1,55,0,1
195653,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
200098,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
302,338,20080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,339,20174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,332,20268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,236,20455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,32,22987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
370,251,23737,2,0,L|346:290,3,45,8|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,52,25049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,148,25237,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,148,25330,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,148,25424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,52,25612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
300,52,25705,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,52,25799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,148,25987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
426,170,26080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,192,26174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
465,216,26268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,316,26455,1,2,0:0:0:0:
436,228,36862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
436,228,37049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,339,53362,6,0,P|363:327|351:309,3,30
334,283,53643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,253,53737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,234,53830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,228,53924,1,2,0:0:0:0:
171,235,54018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,256,54111,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,40,147653,6,0,B|288:76|288:76|376:96,1,135.000005149842,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,104,151209,6,0,L|76:60,3,30
280,48,154764,6,0,B|320:100|320:100|392:124,1,135.000005149842,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,180,163653,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,180,163875,2,0,L|344:180,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,330,164320,1,8,0:0:0:0:
373,330,164542,2,0,L|305:330,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,266,164986,5,8,0:0:0:0:
178,266,165208,2,0,L|246:266,1,67.5000025749208,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,136,165653,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,136,165875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,76,166098,2,0,L|120:40,2,22.5000008583069,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,76,166320,2,2,P|96:160|55:69,1,236.250009012223,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,235,171653,2,0,P|212:245|168:247,1,90,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

Pereira006 wrote:

Hey, vou só por só mais importantes

[Easy]

Hitsound:

1. 00:52:987 (2) - No repetido, não devia apagar um finish ? Porque vejo outros dificuldades não tem finish, então este dificuldade devia apagar finish se queres seguir do teu estilo consistência verdade, nao reparei
  2. 01:30:112 (4) - falta um whistle e clap fixed
  3. 02:04:987 (2) - ^ mesma acontecido fixed
  4. 02:34:764 (3) - Esqueceste adicionar um finish no inicio sou distraido :D

[Normal]

Hitsound:

1. 00:37:049 (2) - Esqueceu adicionar um whistle, porque vejo já fizestes outros paterno exemplo no 00:34:049 (2), o ritmo é mesma igual então este objecto falta o whistle nao devo ter ouvido quando estava a fazer hitsounds, fixed
  2. 00:40:049 (2) - ^ mesma fixed
  3. 01:29:737 (5,6) - falta adicionar um clap yap
  4. 02:35:653 (5) - Apaga finish, mesma coisa explicado no 00:37:049 (2), vejo outros diff não tem fixed
  5. 02:40:098 (1) - falta adicionar um finish fixed
  6. 03:02:764 (3) - falta adicionar um whistle no fimfixed

Gameplay:

1. 00:56:174 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - Sinto este ritmo está pouco abuso porque é difícil para jogar nesta nível do Normal, apaga objecto no 00:57:299 (6) o voz e instrumento está mais fraco e parece não importante para este dificuldade, se não queres apagar este objecto então muda seu próprio aqui segui o conselho, tambem acho que remover essa nota e o melhor
  2. 02:08:174 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - ^ mesma acontecido mesma coisa
  3. 02:57:875 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - ^ mesma explicado, apaga 1 objecto o que acha para ti mais fraco do ouvir, eu acho tenta copiar o ritmo o que fizestes no segundo kiai apaguei dois objectos, acho que ficou com bom ritmo

[Hard]

Gameplay:

1. 00:25:987 (4) - falta um NC aqui fixed
  2. 02:01:987 (4) - ^ ^

[Chen]

Hitsound:

1. 00:26:080 (2,3) - falta dois whistle aqui fixed
[]
Bom mapa
Chama mim quando acabas tudo
Obrigado pelo mod! sou terrivel com hitsounds xD
Pereira006
All look good, let's try !

Qualify
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
Thanks so much <3
Shyotamaze
Congrats! :)
Dilectus
We did it!

Let's hope everyone likes it.

Enjoy!
Mekki
Wow! É seu primeiro mapa rankeado :DDDD Parabéns <3
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
Thanks !
dqs01733
ooo first qualified, grats !! :)
Okoratu
congrats, i'm curious to see what kind of mapper you'll become
IamKwaN
Any reference links for the current Artist?

I found these:
http://puu.sh/o0hd0/166bb573da.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCEQ6K_CjYg
jyu
congratz!! :)
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

IamKwaN wrote:

Any reference links for the current Artist?

I found these:
http://puu.sh/o0hd0/166bb573da.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCEQ6K_CjYg
The order pretty much shows up 50/50, I used Foreground Eclipse first when I saw the website for the album, I didn't pay the video much attention then. http://dte.dotera.net/2012/swl.html

In the Touhou Wiki, one of the main sources I used, also mention Foreground Eclipse first, I didn't know about the cd art since I couldn't find it.. There's also store pages with the order I used: http://d-stage.com/shop/detail.php?seq=41324 and http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/09/43/040030094314.html

Also because Foreground Eclipse are a more "complete" and normal band, Draw the Emotional revolves more around Yuyoyuppe, which is mentioned in the tags

Is it important enough to change the order?
IamKwaN
The order does matter or else mapper could swap everything according to their preferences without a concrete standard. The first site you are referring only shows the logo of the two circles, it does not indicate the artist.

For other websites, none of them are official to be justified.

Following the CD Obi,
Artist: Draw the Emotional & Foreground Eclipse
Should be a quick fix, good luck.
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

IamKwaN wrote:

Following the CD Obi,
Artist: Draw the Emotional & Foreground Eclipse
Should be a quick fix, good luck.
Allright changed, should have checked with the official CD, sorry pereira and jonathan
jonathanlfj
I love metadata
Pereira006

jonathanlfj wrote:

I love metadata
metadata is best ever!

Qualify
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
Thanks again ^^
Dilectus

yay... again