forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
I think the people that just copy the POTM are those kind of people that look at Tier lists to look for good champs to play. ADCs for example, it only takes a few moments of thought to realise that the two top ADCs right now are Kalista and Lucian since they have the strongest laning phase; good all throughout the duration of the game and fit in literally any team comp, but 'apparently', from the tier lists that I've seen, Kog'maw is the top, which is stupid since his laning phase is utter shit and it takes until 25 mins to finally become viable.
Renevant
Ha, yah I've dealt with quite a few of those people. They jump into a ranked game thinking they can just play any "top tier" champ and win the game. The Kog's try to play aggressive early and end up dieing at the lvl 2 fight because they don't do damage.
Navizel
holy fuck guys I'm scared right now
EneT

Hika wrote:

IMT 10-0 fucking rekt son
i dont have to watch today to know they will leave 11-0
Renegades is wrecking Immortals tho.
EneT
Legit though, Freeze is actually a pretty good ADC; Wildturtle has shit positioning as always.
Navizel
hahaha just kidding immortals will never lose :^)
EneT
Renegade's macro play too shit.
BrokenArrow
dat GP
EneT
Jaw dropped at those last team fights.
chaee
MASSIVE BALLS
Navizel
F R E E S M
R
E
E
S
M
Hika
who the fuck is rng?
amirite
EneT
Someone tell me what the fuck is going on with the games today please.
Hika
nothing is going wrong.
Jiroski_old

EneT wrote:

Someone tell me what the fuck is going on with the games today please.
It's all in your head.
Navizel
Stay free lmao
Quinn pick is so useless
EneT
They need to stop putting Bjergsen onto supportive champs.
BrokenArrow
Man they saw the Malphite pick and still decided to go for Quinn instead of Lissandra or Vladimir they hovered before.. rip
EneT
Fire that English cunt Regi.
BrokenArrow
wow Dyrus just said the same thing I mentioned 8)
I don't think Reginald has anything to do with the team though nice punctuation
Restore
But they already fired KC
EneT
I'm talking about Joshua whatever his name is. The one that does the pick and ban for TSM.
Hika
GOOD SHIT
BrokenArrow
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Restore
Tank vayne top is great success
Dainesl

The Platinum dream begins!
Mismagius
I wonder when will people notice that blind picking Kog'Maw in soloq where people don't give a shit about protecting you just doesn't work
EneT
That Muramana change has made it so much easier for retards to play Blue Ezreal. It's whatever, I sometimes forget to toggle Muramana anyways.
Also I'm loving that buff towards Sivir. No idea why but I feel like I always do so much damage with Sivir compared to any other ADC, and the stats support it; only ADC that beats her is Bue Ezreal.
Navizel
Holy shit hahahahaha they're showing their retardation once again roflmaoooo

Hika
tf is that lol
Navizel
Iirc Apollo did it once in LCS. Basically, the opponent would lose one minion because of the creep block if done right. It's not usually done in League but apparently it was possible. In Dota you can actually do it several times better. You can even do it the whole game. The patch is basically them saying "We don't like it so let's remove it. It also looks like we copied it from dota."
EneT
That was genuinely annoying though when you see people doing that in Diamond like complete tryhards. You'd come to lane having missed 3 minions and it was just an annoying exploit.

And it wasn't just once, they did it multiple times in the lcs.
Hika
I mean, I think it's completely stupid lol
Mismagius
hey hika please give me a lightspeed data connection so I can play on NA server without 210 ping :(
Hika
sry bb come live with me and u have 15 ping I promise
Yona
Reva
me and my friend did a garen mirror match

just imagine

that attack speed :^)
Jlastino
Played ranked today

Do or die match in series
Ally picks vayne top and goes 0/8 against fiora

sad lyf :(
Yona

Reva wrote:

just imagine

Wtttf why
Reva

Yonakr wrote:

Reva wrote:

just imagine

Wtttf why
because I'm bored and decided to do a little "fun" build.

I'm just that kind of player who prefers attack speed and crit. chance builds so...
show more